LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper nostalgia

Benn craving my original diaper. The green Depend of the early 90’s. There’s just something about the fit, smell and crinkliness that first felt like home. 

prices on eBay have gotten insane so I may never get to wear one again, but I miss them from time to time. 

• Like 2

I have something that is just about a perfect copy, in a larger size, of what I remember from when I was little. I do not remember what diapers I was put in as an infant. I could NOT consider throw-aways nostalgic and have trouble imagining anyone born after 1964 as being capable of nostalgia: Too young

42 minutes ago, Cute_Kitten said:

I was rather a fan of the ABU Lavendars. But some Lavendar scented baby powder helps when I'm missing those diapers. 

I am so OD'ed on lavender that I cannot take it anymore. It smells like a men's room. I prefer lilac, rose or traditional baby poweder scent

I put baby powder-scented Secret in a Rearz Select when I crave a truly nostalgic experience. Single tab, slightly sloppy fit, no matter how you adjust it, crinkly, white, and the baby powder smell hanging in the background, plus a slight propensity to leak unexpectedly - these things all remind me of vintage Pampers. But, alas, the Select is no more, having been discontinued - allegedly. Although they did resurrect them once before.