LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Going Away for Awhile

I wll be leaving this coming Monday for surgery to remove a polyp in my gut that could not be successfully burned. It is not malignant at this time and would not be for 3 to 5 years. Because of a 30 lb lifting weight restriction, I will spend some time where I will be cared for until that restriction is no longer in force. From what I have been dold, about a month. I should be back in late March or early April at the latetest

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
4 hours ago, Little Sherri said:

All the best in your recovery, @Little BabyDoll Christine. If anyone asks any questions that require a masters degree in rubber & plastic panties to answer, I will suggest to them that they might want to wait for your return!

No, All they would have to do is read RUBBER PANTIES 'R' US. It contains all I know

• Like 2

I have gotten several "Likes" for this thread and I do not understadn what is liked. Is it the fact that I am going away for a while? :)

• Haha 2
On 2/7/2024 at 1:20 PM, Little BabyDoll Christine said:

I wll be leaving this coming Monday for surgery to remove a polyp in my gut that could not be successfully burned. It is not malignant at this time and would not be for 3 to 5 years. Because of a 30 lb lifting weight restriction, I will spend some time where I will be cared for until that restriction is no longer in force. From what I have been dold, about a month. I should be back in late March or early April at the latetest

@Little BabyDoll Christine

I wish you all the best as you prepare to undergo this procedure.  Take care. and remember to take it EASY, and we will be here when you return! :)

Best Wishes ;)

Brian 

On 2/8/2024 at 2:14 PM, Little BabyDoll Christine said:

I have gotten several "Likes" for this thread and I do not understadn what is liked. Is it the fact that I am going away for a while? :)

We like you’re going away! But I would say, it’s because you are doing it to keep yourself healthy. Then, you can return better than before! Look forward to when you do return, we’ll be here to welcome you back. Wish you well, and speedy recovery! 

7 hours ago, AbabeBill said:

We like you’re going away! But I would say, it’s because you are doing it to keep yourself healthy. Then, you can return better than before! Look forward to when you do return, we’ll be here to welcome you back. Wish you well, and speedy recovery! 

@Little BabyDoll Christine@AbabeBill

I would also agree:  "Going Away for Awhile" could mean that you are doing other things, but you are trying to take care of your health.  I am the same way.  I've been dealing with:

Allergies and fighting Medicaid, asking them to continue to pay for the Loratadine that I use for dealing with that, and if I don't have that medication, I have itchy watery Eyes, my eyes are red as stoplights, and I end up with all the sandy junk in my eyes. If I don't have this, my acid reflux can cause trouble, and my asthma can cause me not to be able to breathe, and this is dangerous.  Will resubmit the request for coverage with additional evidence.   I also take Vitamin D.  I have not taken it since mid 2023, since I had to deal with the pain clinic and the diagnostic procedures that we have been using to help with my neck and head pain.

Pain Clinic: Been going there since fall 2023.  I have had them do Injections: One set was Trigger point, the others were part of 2-4 "diagnostic injections" which simulate what it would feel like when they do a Radio Frequency Abaision.  They will find the nerves that are causing my neck and head pain, and burn them off.  Supposed to work for about 2 years.  During all of these, I have been tired, and recovering from these procedures, which happen on Fridays.  The next ones will be March 8 and April 12, and then we will have completion there.

Headache Clinic:  Scheduled for this for March 27th, to find out why my headaches seem constant and recurring:  Right now I'm taking 800MG Ibuprofin every 8 hours, 650MG acetaminifin every 6 Hours, Gabapentin for nerve pain 2x a day, and baclofen for pain 2x a day.  I hope to find out what is causing these headaches as well.  We will find out soon.

Sickness:  Been deaiing with sinuses, and plugged up nose, and now there is stuff in my lungs, and what I am coughing up is the consistancy of Mobil-1 MOTOR OIL.  I also don't seem to feel that I have as much energy as I once had, so will see my physician on Monday, and we will deal with that.  Hopefully, he'll give me something to clear all this out, and help the cough - I don't need pneumonia!  I think we will catch it early enough though :)

So, "Going Away" can help you deal with things that you need to, and it is NOT a bad thing to do it:  You need to take care of yourself, because you can always come back, but you need to be healthier first!  Hugs!!

Edited by ~Brian~
added additional punctuation
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

sitting.jpg

• Like 2