LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Halloween Diapers...

Guest John_Q_Sample

Guest John_Q_Sample

I love this time of year for one reason... all of a sudden there are Halloween shops sprouting up all around this part of the country. Most sell single diapers, seperately packaged for about $3.99! I know this is steep when compared to buying a package of Depends or storebrand, but buying one at a time cuts down on the binge and purge factor (only buy what I use).

Plus there is that dirty thrill of buying diapers and everyone on line knows you'll end up in them... usually the package is clear and the diaper you'll be in is 100% visible.

These stores get so busy that you could go in everyday and nobody will notice (unless of course you go to the same cashier each time, which I wouldn't do).

I love Halloween! Does anyone else get stuck staring at the "big baby" gear in the costume shop???

I've seen those halloween diapers in some stores but they don't look very good to me. They look like they were made just as a cheap costume and usually have a cheap plastic baby bottle with a fake plastic nipple. It might make an interesting costume but I never thought the diaper looked that realistic or would be functional.

Maybe we should make Halloween our holiday. It would be the one day a year we could wear fully exposed and no one would be the wiser. We'd have to wear one of those heart pins so other AB's would know who we were, but I think it would be cool. I know what my costume is gonna be this year :)

CJ

Anyone who has a 'secret' lifestyle and dresses up makes halloween their 'holiday'. How unoriginal. For those of you who aren't fulltime ABDLs, you can have your holiday. For the rest of us, we don't need it, everyday is our holiday!

Maybe we should make Halloween our holiday. It would be the one day a year we could wear fully exposed and no one would be the wiser. We'd have to wear one of those heart pins so other AB's would know who we were, but I think it would be cool. I know what my costume is gonna be this year :)

CJ

Or New Years Eve and New Years Day! Dressing like a baby in diapers for new years would be acceptable too! How about Valentine's day? People could dress up like a cherub in diapers and a bow and arrow!

What do you mean by Halloween Diapers? As in "costume diapers" for an AB costume or diapers with halloween print on them??

Halloween parties at clubs & such are awesome for dressing up as an AB without anyone really looking twice & it's exciting to be able to pee in your diaper in the middle of a packed club and have no one know any better, hehe.

I've seen those halloween diapers in some stores but they don't look very good to me. They look like they were made just as a cheap costume and usually have a cheap plastic baby bottle with a fake plastic nipple. It might make an interesting costume but I never thought the diaper looked that realistic or would be functional.

I thought the same thing.Maybe the ones who buy the costumes wear the diaper over underwear. I guess one could substitute thier own real diapers.

Guest John_Q_Sample

Judging from the responses to this post I guess Halloween stores are kinda different in this part of the country... most have the "big baby" costume which I agree looks really bad, BUT... alot have one that is packaged with the name "Economy Baby Costume", usually about $3. It just has a disposable diaper in it and a big safety pin (pink or blue). These diapers look to me like they are just an Xlarge Depends or store brand... they do have a great crinkle though and once or twice I found some that were tri-fold(?)... no elastic, kinda like old school Pampers!