LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Law of Urination

All depends on how full my bladder is. If it's really full, yes, it will take longer.  When I'm in a diaper,  I pee quite often,  whenever there is any little amount of urine in my bladder.  Those pees only last about a second or two.

I am like Spanky, when diapered I wet often with small to moderate wettings throughout the course of a day, sometimes as long as 12 hours, but on average 6- 8 hours with frequent and multiple wettings.

Acouple of decades ago, when the "best" diapers weren't that good, I actually trained myself to pee slowly to cutdown on floods and leaks. So I now have to concentrate on peeing to pee fast, or even at a normal rate.

1 hour ago, rusty pins said:

Some of those foreign country's have a lot of weird laws.  I'm glad I live in the USA nation and not some goofy country like the Urine Nation.

I have to agree the UN is pretty bad.

• Haha 1
23 hours ago, rusty pins said:

Some of those foreign country's have a lot of weird laws.  I'm glad I live in the USA nation and not some goofy country like the Urine Nation.

Glad I'm not in-continent.

On 2/1/2024 at 1:03 PM, Spanky said:

All depends on how full my bladder is. If it's really full, yes, it will take longer.  When I'm in a diaper,  I pee quite often,  whenever there is any little amount of urine in my bladder.  Those pees only last about a second or two.

Same here.

• Like 1