LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Holy Court case Babyman!

Yikes! I hope the victims get their money back and the scammers get caught/ criminal charges pressed if possible.  Ah, the article mentions the scammers who stole the pictures of an actual ABDL caregiver: (quote from article) "In her first lawsuit, Marie is suing Mark Anthony Young and Carol Aaliyah Muhammad, both from the United Kingdom, for allegedly setting up a fake adult baby clinic and using her pictures without permission. "

The whole situation is terrible but I couldn't help laughing at the left turn they took describing her services.

"Swaddling her clients in baby blankets, fixing bowls of cereal, playing Saturday morning cartoons, changing their diapers, and kicking men in their genitals"

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

That news article looks like something a tabloid would post, Not saying this lawsuit isnt real, but did they have to post those (publicly available) personal photos of her, that just seems like clickbait.

I think Riley kilo did a video on her calling her a scammer and showing "proof" in her callout video but she is a victim of AB Clinic Elite. There is another user on Twitter that has been calling them out and spreading awareness they're scammers. 

Such stuff is pretty rampant all around.   I report about one facebook ad a week where people steal other people's images/videos and post them to advertise the product available at an incredible low price (which of course they can not deliver).

3 hours ago, willnotwill said:

Such stuff is pretty rampant all around.   I report about one facebook ad a week where people steal other people's images/videos and post them to advertise the product available at an incredible low price (which of course they can not deliver).

I just report the fake archeology posts about giants, aliens, and such.

I imagine if I ever went to an AB nursery it would be with the strict agreement there are NO photos taken. That is just me, however.

Realistically this is probably a fairly standard case- they used her images as advertisement for their stuff. Just not a normal topic.