LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How to shower when you are incontinent?

I have started using a catheter to make myself incontinent, a challenge I have seen is when I have to shower is how to shower without pee leaking all over the floor, how do you do it?

• Like 1

That's the $64,000 question. Sit on the toilet with paper towel and/or washcloth until it stops dripping and hope for a short respite. Hopefully, you won't drip more until done, but if you do then it plops on the floor and you clean it up after diapering (or later if at all).

• Like 2

I don't see a problem with letting the pee, Not poop drip on the shower floor? it's just liquid . How many people do you think pee in public showers? if your family is the only people using it. Anyhow just keep some shower clean spray in the shower and rinse the floor good, then as others say have a pad or just a good towel on the floor . then I would just diaper up , and spray the shower clean about half way of the walls and then spray the floor, and that keeps it clean. We used to have a shower clean auto spray unit, and we pushed the button as we got out and it would beep to give you time to close the shower door or curtain and it sprayed the walls and you just left it alone. It was made to coat everything and we almost never had to clean the shower . But they stopped selling it and went to a spray bottle .

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/27/2024 at 5:28 AM, BG83 said:

Found a solution, using a regular earplug for conserts works perfect 😀

Wash the earplug good when you're done with it... Otherwise the next concert you go to, you may think the music stinks. 😆

• Haha 1

This is how I do it.

Before I take off my used diaper, I unfold the new diaper, activate it, and place it on a stool or table just outside the shower stall or compartment so it doesn't get wet while I'm in the shower. I put a clean, dry towel on the diaper, turn on the shower and wait for it to warm up. I take off my used diaper when I'm already on the shower floor, close it and throw it on the floor somewhere outside the shower.

Once I'm done showering, I grab the dry towel and dry myself while standing on the shower floor, with my legs spread a little to keep them from getting wet from the constant leaking. I throw my towel on the floor outside the shower, take the fresh diaper and put it on before leaving the shower.

Done.

• Like 1