LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Staying messy?

Just wondering if anyone else has ever waited to change their messy diaper until they had to poop again,  so that they could poop their fresh diaper as soon as they put it on and stay messy for a longer period of time?

I've done it in the past,  when I was single,  but haven't done it in a long time.  

I'd really love to be able to do it again,  especially with all the great extended wear diapers that we have these days. 

• Like 1

I once went 24 hours in a dirty diaper. The rash that followed sucked. My worst experience was when I delayed changing until after mowing the lawn. The heat, the friction, and the mess combined to create a rash that was bloody, and took weeks to eliminate.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, WeaselDiaperBoy said:

The rash that followed sucked.

I'm in diapers 24/7, so nothing ruins my week more than blazing diaper rash. I don't use my diapers for #2 very often, but if it happens, I pretty much immediately change. The following story is not specifically #2 related (and viewer discretion is advised): I once went running in a wet diaper, which led to severe chaffing, and an ingrown hair that became infected, which resulted in an abscess, and that resulted in, without a doubt, the single most painful medical procedure that I have ever experienced. They had to drain it, and they could only freeze the surface with a local - the freezing did not numb below the skin. They then jammed a needle the diameter of a juice box drinking straw into it. My involuntary response was to writhe almost off the table... which meant they had to do it again, after picking up everything I knocked over. They might as well have given me a stick to bite down on - it was very Civil War. Holding hands with two nurses was the best they could offer. 

SO, yeah, I don't court diaper rash. And I only run in a dry diaper, with lots of diaper cream on. 

• Like 2

I'm a fairly "regular" individual, and on days that I would wear I knew that if I put the diaper on by 8am I'd end up messy by 9. 😅 I unfortunately don't have the freedom to mess as often as I used to, same as you. 

• Like 1

I am often in my wet and messy morning diaper for 2 hours and get my morning exercise while wet and messy. I think the longest in a wet and poopy diaper has been about 5 hours. Thank goodness for baby lotion!!

The only time I am in a poopy diaper more than an hour is when I poop in my sleep. I just woke up with a mess in my overnight diaper that happened while I was dead asleep. Luckily, I don’t feel a rash starting so I must have pooped within the last 3 hours. I was able to push some more poop into my diaper a few minutes ago and it feels like there is more about to come out. I will change when I am sure I am finished pooping.

• Like 1

I think I've been in a very wet & messy diaper for maybe an hour & a half, or 2 hrs at most. By that time I've been in the same diaper for at least twelve hours. It's time for a change.

I did exactly so today - or yesterday.

Was driving diapered in my car tonight, when I had to poop. So I`d let it go into the diaper. Was a firm but big load. Arrived at home and decided not to get changed as the diaper was still not too wet.

Woke up today in the morning, had coffee and the urge of my morning poop came, so out it went. And now I am sitting still here - 11 hours after the first poop. But soon it will be time to change, smaller leaks are already occurring.

• Like 1

I messed my wet morning diaper an hour ago, and won't change for another 90 minutes or so, after my morning exercise in my wet and poopy Attends Premier diaper.

• Like 1

I have been wearing a wet and now messy morning AB Universe Cushies cloth back diaper. Since I wore the diapers to bed and wet during the night I have probably been wet for 8-9 hours. I went poopy in my diaper about 45 minutes ago checking and responding to several emails. The dialectic of adult responsibility in conjunction with messing my diaper is very amusing. It's 53 degrees F. outside which is unusual for Midwest USA winter so I am going to take advantage of this weather and my poopy diaper and go out for a nice jog in my wet and loaded diapee. Although I prefer plastic back diapers, I have been wearing more cloth back disposable diapers, and just ordered two bags of Tykables Animooz diapers that I have never tried.

• Like 1