LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Banana In Your Tailpipe?

DailyDi

Have you ever tried the "banana poop" method?  

790 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever tried the "banana poop" method?

• Yes
    • No
    • I will now!
    • WTF???

Tried custard on friday night, and the experince was bizarre. I used quite runny custard, made up from powder, and it felt liquid inside, solid as it was coming out then liquid outside, which was all very strange.

Only problem was it stained very badly, so I suggest cornflower/milk/water to avoid this, and also it took several enemas to get the residue out.

• 3 weeks later...

I have to say that I am both amused and flattered to see this topic getting the attention it has. My handle in the community is Diaper Dan (although when I tried to create an account just now, I found that it was taken). I've been sharing it with friends and dommes since the early 90's but first posted this on Femmedomme.com back in 2001 I believe. That's where Protection got the recipe from that he posted here back on 10/3/7. I later became the moderator for the domestic and medical forum on femmedomme.com and revived the thread around this recipe; again, generating lots of interesting responses. In fact, as I browsed through this thread just now, I noticed several very familiar handles. Nice to see you all.

Femmedomme.com was abruptly and quite regrettably shut down last Spring (but I swear, my recipe wasn't to blame). I invested so much time and energy into that community over 7 years and was so disappointed to see all of my work (as well as that of a lot of friends) go up in smoke that I haven't been spending much time posting to online sites since then. But I was researching something for a friend just now and found this thread, came in an discovered a whole new audience being entertained by this wholly disgusting stunt. Why you all ought to be ashamed of yourselves. Didn't your mothers ever teach you not to play with food ^_^

I think it's interesting to notice the shift in people's reactions over time. Most people are appalled (and with good cause) when they first read this. And then...pervs that they are...just can't leave well enough alone and soon find themselves on the bathroom floor shoving mashed 'nana halves up their pipe. I tell you...I still get a lot of emails from folks who have finally worked up the nerve to try this. Some folks fail to follow directions and are possibly a little disappointed, but the vast majority of peeps are blown away by the physical and emotional rush of this. I myself still find the waves of contractions are incredible. Recently I did this one evening, and then lay down on a rubber sheeted bed and put on the Bose headset and listened to Yo-Yo-Ma's latest album. Absolutely surreal. (the banana part too).

Anyway, friends... nice to see so many familiar and new diaper pervs all getting along in here.

Peace,

Diaper Dan

Thank, DD. I'm quite happy with it, and have used it numerous times. The rush as you try to control the contractions, and hold everything in, and then try and push it all out, and it won't go out, and then you rest for 5 minutes, and then it all happens again, and again, and again, until finally, it explodes! The feeling of relief is almost orgasmic.

Hey DD

I enjoyed your stuff on the femmedomme site. Not sure what happened though?

Anyway, you should start your own site of some sort.

That's kind of you to say and a flattering suggestion, DiaperedBaby. But I am quite content to let the good folks at places like DD Forum and FetLife.com do the site hosting for their respective communities. FetLife.com's design provides me with a decent platform for share my writings, reflections and ideas with other members of various Diaper Groups, and I love DD because everyone here is definitely diaper-centric, and that's pretty fun.

Cheers,

Diaper Dan

Guest AllenABDL

i have tried this now and it is alot less of a mess and i can deal with the smell but probly wont do it often lol. as i am not really into stuff stuff up my butt lol

I think the main problem with a thick solution or liquid would be getting it in, water barely wants to run in at times, but if you used an enema bag or a cake decorating bag, that you could squeeze it should work.

If something is safe to eat you can use it in an enema, just remember if the liquid is to cold you will get more cramps, water or anything should be on the warm side to avoid severe cramps, but not so hot as to burn you, if it's too hot for you hand to be in comfortably it's too hot for you insides.

Good Luck and enjoy your enemas, I'm just about to do mine shortly.

This is Sally's Stuff

NOODLES and a bit of butter are my stuffing of choice, easy to clean up, and very squishy and poop like.

They stay fresh, don't dry out, and feel good as long as you rock back and forth......easy clean up.

BANANAS: They are more authentic than noodles, but tend to get hard and firm to your tight little buns.

After about 20 minutes, you hardly know your'e messy. Not an easy clean up.

OATMEAL.........is very similar to Bananas. With enough of it though, it stays a squisher a bit longer than Bananas.

Not a quick clean up.

EGGS....are very interesting. Not to be used so much for your tight little buns, but in front, for squishing around.

Have you ever sat on a rail? Have you ever sat on a rail with an egg drooped in the front of your

diaper? I didn't think so.....you better get to experimenting! Don't use the shells inside your diaper. Not an easy clean up.

GELATIN.....is much like noodles only you can pick your own color and flavor. Gelatin when it is warm is a

bit too fluid for me. It works wonders, but noodles are better. An easy clean up.

BEANS: They cetainly look real to the person changing you. That in and of itself may be just what you are looking for,

just without the smell. Not a quick clean up.

GRAPES: Big juicy grapes give you a surprise every time you sit down. Sometimes people can see the outline if you

are wearing a disposable and thin pants. Easy clean up.

FIBER: Dietary fiber, when soaked in water for a short time to the consistency of gelatin. Why not just eat it tho?

This is what makes for Queen/King size loads in your diaper, or your pants if you have the guts.

TOMATOES: Oh yeah baby! You thought the grapes were interesting when you sat down. Juicy. You ain't never seen so

much juice! Very nice to squish around in your diapers for several hours.

OIL: Oil and a tight diaper make for fun times with your diaper masseuse. Perfect for the movie theater. Or any time

you have someone touching the outside of your diaper.

Well we're probably hijacking the thread a bit here with a discussion of simulated messes. But if I can just leave you with one word... "cornstarch".

Okay, a sentence or two: Put about 1 cup of cornstarch in a soup pan and add about 3 cups of water and turn the heat up high. Stir constantly - I cannot over-stress this: keep stirring as the water heats up. For the first few minutes you'll think "this is stupid. nothing's happening. looks like milk". Then right before it starts to boil you'll see it magically begin to thicken. It usually happens quite quickly at this point. Reduce the heat to low and keep stirring and stirring. It's white and has zeo smell, so if you're looking for some realistic color add some canned pumpkin or marmalaide. But the first time through, just do it straight so you can get used to the sensation and water/cornstarch ration that's best for you.

Pour it onto a cookie sheet and allow it to cool. When it's cooled enough to pour down your pants, use a spatula (or your hands) to scrape it all up and place in a large plastic bag. When you're ready, simply pour into your diapers and enjoy.

It is an amazingly erotic sensation, and has a consistency that is extremely close to the real thing. Best news is that (a) it does not stain and (B) is water-based, meaning it rinses down the tub with nothing but water. As I said, if you're playing with someone else and you want the humiliation of something that looks brown, then experiment with adding some banana (for smell), some mincemeat filling (sold in jars), and/or some really dark marmalaides for added stickiness and a sickening realistic color.

I swear...if you were a special effects director doing this for Hollywood, this would be your recipe. Once you use cornstarch, you will never turn back.

Diaper Dan

Hey Dan, been missing discussing things with you since Female-domm closed. I’ll have to checkout that other site you mentioned and look forward to trying the cornstarch.

Oh and for the record a banana or three in the tail pipe are great fun and be sure to add some diaper fill or a female pad too.

I have just a small comment to make about the one and only time I tried the 'Banana up my Tailpipe'

I unfortunatley had a very Adverse reaction to the Banana and went into 'anaphylactic shock' I needed to get to the Casualty (ER) immediately for assistance. If I had not gotten there when I did I would have Died! :o

A very scary experience indeed! :o

I think that it would have been a rather enjoyable experience without the added drama! :rolleyes:

Stay wet, UKNappyman

Hey Dan, been missing discussing things with you since Female-domm closed. I’ll have to checkout that other site you mentioned and look forward to trying the cornstarch.

Oh and for the record a banana or three in the tail pipe are great fun and be sure to add some diaper fill or a female pad too.

I have just a small comment to make about the one and only time I tried the 'Banana up my Tailpipe'

I unfortunatley had a very Adverse reaction to the Banana and went into 'anaphylactic shock' I needed to get to the Casualty (ER) immediately for assistance. If I had not gotten there when I did I would have Died! :o

A very scary experience indeed! :o

I think that it would have been a rather enjoyable experience without the added drama! :rolleyes:

Stay wet, UKNappyman

Are you otherwise allergic to bananas?

I have never tried them again in any form!

The allergy tests that you get done do not generally include this particular fruit, generally they test for nut allergies etc.

I have to guess that I am most definitely allergic to Banana's full stop.

The crazy thing is that as a kid I used to really love eating Banana's, allergies are weird as they can start all of a sudden for no reason! At least this is what I was told by a Hospital Consultant ;)

Stay cool,

UKNappyman - it is currently only 34F outside :o

Are you otherwise allergic to bananas?

I have never tried them again in any form!

The allergy tests that you get done do not generally include this particular fruit, generally they test for nut allergies etc.

I have to guess that I am most definitely allergic to Banana's full stop.

The crazy thing is that as a kid I used to really love eating Banana's, allergies are weird as they can start all of a sudden for no reason! At least this is what I was told by a Hospital Consultant ;)

Stay cool,

UKNappyman - it is currently only 34F outside :o

Out of curiosity, what did you tell them when you went in? Ate some banana bread?

I used the excuse (but truth as well to a degree!) that I had a bowl of Kelloggs 'Frit & Fibre' ceral - this contains dried Banana in it!

I got the feeling that the doctors etc did not really care how it happened, they were more interested in making me better! :rolleyes:

UKNappyman

Out of curiosity, what did you tell them when you went in? Ate some banana bread?

• 2 weeks later...