LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

For those who are into SPH

A lot of people mention small penis humiliation (SPH)   

24 members have voted

1. 1. For those into SPH, how big is yours? Does it bother you if you are smaller?

• 7.01+ inches
    • 5.01-7 inches
    • 4.01-5 inches
    • 3.51-4 inches
    • under 3.5 inches

I have read a lot of post where people write about being into SPH.  Are you into SPH because you like the idea of thinking about someone making fun of you, is this from personal experience, or does this have nothing to do with you? Personally I have a relatively small penis which is right at 4 inches long.  While I know the average is around 5.5 inches long, I was wondering how other people feel about their size, and what they consider large or small? 

The size of the willy doesn’t matter much it’s what you do with it. I must say though that smaller than like 2” does become a problem, I do like to feel something 😉

I never thought about it too much, though I knew I was not on the large side, until I somehow heard about SPH and was immediately turned on by the idea. It fits right in with my other humiliation fantasies. Having girls make fun of my "widdle baby pee-pee" and diapers and saying that it's exactly right for a man with such a little dick to dress like a little boy is always my go-to dream.

Just think of the parodies you can have. How about Annette singing SMALL PAUL? You would not even have to change the title wording of SMALL SAD SAM. How about BEAT IT: IF YOU CAN FIND IT?

I am basically average in in length and not necessarily into SPH but some of the meme's and captions I have seen on other sites do get me a little excited.  I definitely go through spurts where I wish I was bigger, but I know I can't change that so all I an do is weather the storm when I get frustrated with my size.

I’m definitely into sph. It’s pretty much the fantasy of it I like, though I wouldn’t mind some light teasing or comments from a partner I’m comfortable with. 

I’m on the smaller side when hard but it’s not outrageous. Flaccid I’m absolutely tiny (a little button), and I’d be very embarrassed to be exposed in real life. In terms of living my regular life as an adult, it is not something that really hinders me or gets into my head. 

However, it was very much an issue when I was younger and I had some really emasculating experiences that are the root of interest for me, pretty much like the diapers are. My brother would constantly pants me and in general I just didn’t feel like I didn’t have or maintain much privacy for a really long time. Honest to god, my mom once took me to the family doctor because she was worried that I hadn’t hit puberty yet and I was so small she thought there might be something wrong. Even all that didn’t really bother me that much, but locker rooms in middle school were an absolute hell for me. I was a late bloomer and very naive and dorky. I was signaled out immediately for my “tighty-whities” and the fact that I had no bulge and things just escalated from there. I just did not stand up for myself or tell any or tell any authority figures, and it was very much made a joke of on a regular basis.

It was all very awful at the time but I think if that’s kind of your first experience with your peers it’s kind of hard for it not to affect what you’re “into” 

• Like 1

This is the first time I ever felt like having a 4 inch penis put me on the bigger side of things with over half of the responses under 3.5 inches 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, Little_Mouse said:

I am a small guy with a small penis, which feels right and nice to little me. I am proud of my little pee pee ☺️

I had a girlfriend before that thought my penis was big, it is just under 4 inches, and she told me her husband who passed away was small compared to me. At the time I said no mine is actually small.  I ran into her a couple of years later, after she had been with other guys, and she told me that I was right, I did have a small penis. When you are a little under 5'5" tall you typically are going to have a small penis.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

At 3.5 I'm pretty small. Mostly I feel if doesn't really matter since I have one partner I love and who loves me. I'm also at the age I don't really care anymore. However there is also what I guess you could call mild SPH fantasies floating around my head sometimes that I'm not a real man due to my size (hence my online persona). It doesn't take up a lot of brain space but it is there.

I never noticed this SPH before but I guess I kinda got it. I would love nothing more then never getting an erection again, total incontinence and a very small penis just dribbling constantly. I like the thought of being changed by a care giver and them laughing at my penis.

You can find it a turn on without it being an all consuming obsession.

I just don't feel it's healthy to reduce yourself to any narrow idea of what you are even if you're honest about your fetishes cos you are so much more than any one of them.