LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Daily Rutines - For People With Incontinence Only

wake up to a very soaked double cloth night diaper. remove the cloth diapers and

place them in the diaper pail. Add abit of water and vinagar if needed.

shower, then into a disposable with powder. Drive the hour commute to work.

Need to change the disposable by the time i get to work.

One or two more wet disposable diaper changes before lunch.

one or two wet disposable disper changes before the time to head home.

Once in awhile a messey diaper in the afternoon.

Drive the hour commute to get home, another wet diaper change. this change

most of the time will last untill bed time. then its into my double cloth night

diaper with snap on pants.

My wife will change me most of the times I am at home.

So, that adds up to 4 night time cloth diapers, and 4 to 6 disposables used

in a 24hr time frame.

the variation of this is when I travel for work, I use Abnea XPlus for night time

use, Plane and long car rides.

Diapers are a major event in my every day life, but I dont let it control my life

or change the activities that I want to do.

Life goes on....

Start out with a fresh diaper(abri form large xplus)before bed,this will usually last till morning unless I drank too much after supper or altered my med timing then I will have a bm thru the night.Change into a new diaper in the morning and then another at lunch.The change at lunch will last till supper time unless I get the runs.Change into one more at supper time and then a new one before bed.I will usually have one messy one thru the day but sometimes as many as three and each one means a change,hate the burning and bleeding from not changing soon enough.So usually I use 6 in 24 hours as a minimum.I use the xplus day and night.The tape issue with them sometimes means changing into a new one before it's ready as it keeps falling off.If i'm traveling I always count on ten a day for the trip time and that way I don't run short.When we go away in the summer I take 10 cases with me and fill all the storage spaces in our trailer with my diapers.I take 4 with me for work every day and just keep them in a sports bag in the truck for day time changes

The tape issue with them sometimes means changing into a new one before it's ready as it keeps falling off.

First, I'm not incontinent but I have worn Abriform X-plus disposables. I did find that I was able to actually use a diaper pin through the disposable diaper to help hold it on if the tapes come loose, which they do. I tape the diaper on and then as an extra precaution use a pin on the top on each side. Better than having to change before you need to and waste an expensive diaper. Maybe it will work for others who have the same problems.

Wake up, get out of my very soggy Nappy (disposable) and have a shower or bath then change into a nice new medium absorbancy disposable Nappy then go out for some exercise=walk for about 2 miles, then have a change when I get home, drink as little as possible during the day but just enough to prevent de-hydration.

Then off to work with a Maximum absorbancy disposable Nappy as well as taking a backpack with about 5 spares in it.

Usually only have to change in the late evening (shift worker) and then my final change into a Maxi for bed time.

A days consumption usually works out at 4 Nappies per day if I am careful-but on days off this will increase as I do not have to worry about the practicalities of changing Nappies in awkward or unclean places. :o

For me the weather seams to affect me more than anything the changes from hot to cold. Besides the point. For nights I use megacare line premium and for the day I use abreform-x plus and for a little extra protection I also use tena ultimate pads. I use the wet method for diaper changes meaning I wait until my diaper is soaked before changing. It takes a long time to go to this method you have to train your self for it. In the morning I use a x-plus with a tena pad in it this gives me about 8 to 10 hours of protection. Before I put one on I use lotion and put lotion on all over my diapered area and then I put a little powder on the lotion so that the diaper does not stick to me. Then depending on what time it is and when I change depends on if I put a pad in the megacare line premiums. or if I use another x-plus. I have a hard time sleeping with a xplus on but I have no problems with megacare line, but the megacare lines seam to sag bad if you walk in them after a while thus is why I use two brands one for night one for day and I get the best for both brands. I normally go through 2-4 diapers a day. If I travel and in a car for a long time I seam to drink more water and need more changes. I also keep a diaper bag in my car with enough changes for almost one day. At my office I keep a diaper bag with enough changes for a week. At home I keep enough changes for a month. I buy my x-plus on a monthly auto reorder. my megacare line I buy once a year and buy a years worth I put them in storage I get a discount on shipping that way.

• 2 weeks later...

Wake up with normally a soaked flanellete nappy (usually about 4 thicknesses) and plastic pants.

Usually have a tea or coffee read the paper etc. Sometimes it will be messy.

Then shower, put ona Tena Maxi (medium). If I know I won`t be able to change until late into the day

would often wear a booster pad inside the Tena. If I know I probably cannot change till night

may go for a Abro form X Plus.

Most days change early afternoon. then again in the evening.

Use plenty of cream, such as Desitin with powder to keep the rashes away.

Have found this routine has worked well for years.

• 1 year later...
Guest babye

MY WIFE WAKES ME UP WHO CHECKS ME AND I AM USUALLY WET, SHE CHANGES ME AND MAKES ME BREAKFAST AND THEN HAS ME TAKE A SHOWER AND LAYS OUT PANTIES FOR ME TO WEAR WITH A KOTEX MAXI PAD FOR THE DAY. WHEN I COME HOME I AM PUT BACK INTO DIAPERS AND PLASTIC PANTIES UNTIL BEDTIME AND THEN I AM CHANGED BUT SHE PUTS BABY POWDER AND BABY OIL OR VASELINE ON ME BEFORE THE DIAPER AND PLASTIC PANTIES. IF I WET THE BED I GET A SPANKING UNTIL I AM CRYING. I USE ABOUT TWO MAXIE PADS DURING THE DAY AND TWO OR THREE DIAPERS A NIGHT .

Cool, How did you get your wife involved? what style of panties do you like?

Guest wayneo

Wake up with a wet diaper hopefully not a leaking diaper, take off wet diaper and get in shower. Get out of shower sit in the pot for like at least 30-40 minuted to try and have a BM so id o not have a messy diaper during day. Get diaper ready with a booster pad in it and powder up get dreesd go to work. I usuallly check my diaper every 1-1.5 hours and change as needed usually 3-4 changes during work day. go home and usually always wet when going home, change diaper get in comfy clothes and help get dinner ready for kids and wife, help kids with homework. Get a dry diaper on and get kids in bed and back down to watch some tv and get online for abit usually a diaepr change and to bed and sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night and sometimes need a change.

Wayne

Wake up with a soaked cloth diaper.

Sometimes its messy and I am happy - reason - a messy diaper means that I will not have a messy one to deal with during that day. Sometimes it is just damp which means that sometime in the next two hours I will have a very wet and messy diaper to deal with.

Then its off to the shower, and then a change into a tena maxi disposable. Since the tapes on these tend to stretch, I use sellotape over the bottom tapes. I also wear a pair of plastic pants over this to try and prevent leaks. After a cup of coffee its a 30min drive to the office. I can usually get away without a change until about 11/12 midday, but it all depends on how my nighttime diaper was. Mostly by 11am I need a change. That diaper will last me till about 2/3pm depending on what I had for lunch. A light lunch means a wet diaper, a normal business lunch means a soaked and messy change at about 3. I try to leave the office before 6pm where if timing works my way I can get back home before needing a change. I have recently been changing at 5.30pm to avoid diaper leaks in my car etc. By 7pm, I am usually back home where it is another shower and diaper change. If I have plans that evening, the change is into another tena. Otherwise, I will change into a cloth diaper. Before bedtime, I change into another cloth diaper.

If I happen not to be working in my own office, then I wear the Tena Flex which are easier to change in a public bathroom, but I need to change every 2-3 hours.

In a word, contrary to most incontinent people, I am very happy to wake up in a leaking messy diapee.

TTL: 2 cloth diapers, 3/4 Tena Disposables OR 2 cloth diapers and 4/5 Tena Flex.

My diaper bag consists of 3 Tena Slip, 3 Tena Flex, 4 pair pull on plastic pants, 4 pair snap on plastic pants, Roll of sellotape, small sissors, diaper cream, baby wipes, half pack of diaper bags & can of spray deodorant. The bag is a computer laptop bag. In the trunk of my car is a full bag of Tena slip and Tena Flex under a car rug.

• 4 weeks later...

My wife is usually gone when I wake up. I work 5 minutes away, and work doesn't start until 9:00 a.m. So I set the alarm for 7:30. I get up, get out of my wet diapers, take a shower, apply lotion and Desitin, put gauze prefold diapers on, pull up my plastic pants, and head out to the bedroom to get dressed. When I'm dressed I take my diapers to the washing machine, put them in, start the cycle, wash my hands, and make breakfast. By the time I'm done I hang the diapers out on the line in the back yard, get my stuff together, check my email, and head to the office.

Around eleven I usually drive home, change out of my wet diapers, wash up, put more diapers on, put those diapers in the washing machine on soak and get back to work. After lunch I always stop by for another change, add the diapers to those in the washer and am back at work or at my computer, working as a writer. When I'm home writing I usually change about every ninety minutes and when the washing machine has six diapers in I wash them and hang them out, and repeat. By supper time I usually have fourteen diapers on the line drying or dry. From supper until bed-time I usually wear two diapers, changing into three before bed. That's pretty much my day.

If I know I won't be near home for several hours I double up on diapers and wait it out until I can get home and change.

So how much do you spend in a month on diapers? Seems like 6 are about norm plus some night cloth. So easily seems like $300. Rounding up a bit that is like $4k/yr. And of course the good ones you guys are using aren't really covered usually by insurance. Of course I have fantasized about being incont., this kind of puts it in reality though and really makes me happy I have choice, though once I get my own place I certainly plan to wear more often, but it is a nice realization that having the choice allows me to only spend as much or as little on them as I want to, not because it is a necessity.

• 1 month later...
Guest wayneo

Yes I usually spend close to $250 a month on diapers and wipes and pull ups...It is not cheap nor fun being incontinent! Would be so much easier to wear for funa nd not need.

Wayne

So how much do you spend in a month on diapers? Seems like 6 are about norm plus some night cloth. So easily seems like $300. Rounding up a bit that is like $4k/yr. And of course the good ones you guys are using aren't really covered usually by insurance. Of course I have fantasized about being incont., this kind of puts it in reality though and really makes me happy I have choice, though once I get my own place I certainly plan to wear more often, but it is a nice realization that having the choice allows me to only spend as much or as little on them as I want to, not because it is a necessity.

• 2 weeks later...

Wake up to a very wet Depend fitted brief. Girlfriend changes me into a GoodNite, after which I change her diaper. I wear that GoodNite until a little after lunch, then I change and put a fresh one on. That Goodnite will last me until dinner, after which she needs a change and I put on the Depend.

• 2 weeks later...

when i wake up, im soaked, and some times over flowing. I wear depends with the three tapes. i call them the depends baby diapers, anyway, i get up cand change and wash my self in the shower, dry put on a fresh diaper with powder and baby bottom lotion to keep me fresh, at norm i only wet a little at a time, its like a slow steady stream, but not much, if i catch my self wetting and think real hard i can stop it, this tells me im starting to regain some control, by lunch time i have changed two times from wetting. after lunch, another changing as with in a couple mins after drinking fluids i wet and some times its heavy, by the end of my work day i have changed about 5 times, I some times mess in my diapers if im going to be changing it anyway from wetting. when i get home another changing, after dinner time i wet and will mess my self, I clean up and shower. rub diaper rash cream on my bottom put on a fresh diaper and my other night rubber pants, and go to bed . and wake up and do it all over again.

I wake up and throw away my disposable, jump in the shower get out, and get diapered and go to work, and around mid-morning, noon, and mid-afternoon, and evening I have to change. Once I take my night shower I will put on my last diaper until the morning (unless of mess or a leaky diaper).

Not much to it.

• 1 month later...

when i wake up, im soaked, and some times over flowing. I wear depends with the three tapes. i call them the depends baby diapers, anyway, i get up cand change and wash my self in the shower, dry put on a fresh diaper with powder and baby bottom lotion to keep me fresh, at norm i only wet a little at a time, its like a slow steady stream, but not much, if i catch my self wetting and think real hard i can stop it, this tells me im starting to regain some control, by lunch time i have changed two times from wetting. after lunch, another changing as with in a couple mins after drinking fluids i wet and some times its heavy, by the end of my work day i have changed about 5 times, I some times mess in my diapers if im going to be changing it anyway from wetting. when i get home another changing, after dinner time i wet and will mess my self, I clean up and shower. rub diaper rash cream on my bottom put on a fresh diaper and my other night rubber pants, and go to bed . and wake up and do it all over again.

I have been wearing diapers all of my adult life. I used to wear cloth for both day and night, however doing all that laundry is just a royal pain. I have been wearing Abri-Form extra plus diapers for the past year and I think cloth has finally found it's match. These diapers are the best disposable diaper, heck the best diaper period.

I wake up every morning soaked. I take off my diaper and wrap it up and throw it in my diaper pail. After showering and a drying off I apply a small amount of baby lotion to my diaper area. I take a dry diaper from the closet, a Tena booster pad and a pair of plastic pants. The plastic pants aren't really necessary but I just like the feeling.

I lay the Abri-Form out on my bed and take the Tena booster pad and punch a bunch of holes in it before pulling off the strip and adhering it to my diaper. I lay down on the diaper and apply some baby powder. Then I pull up the diaper between my legs and tape the top tapes first and then the leg tapes. I find that this gives me the best fit. Once diapered, I pull out a roll of white duct tape and tear off a eight inch piece and tape over each leg tape on each side. I follow this with either a pair of Abena "fixing" pants or a pair of plastic pants and I finish getting dressed.

I work as a service guy for home builders. This requires me to travel throughout the day. I am a moderate to heavy wetter and with the booster pad, I have not leaked yet. This means that I can usually make it over eight hours before I have to change. I do however keep extra diapers and stuff in a diaper bag in my trunk, just in case I am out longer than planned.

When I get home I do a diaper change with some Pampers wipes and powder and add a booster pad to my fresh diaper and the cycle begins all over again.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest dragonmaster4066

wake up at around 5:30 a.m. remove night time diapers and shower, get out a disposable diaper, put it on, get dressed for work. pack up my lap top, slip a couple back-up disposables in the lap top bag. leave for work at around 7:00a.m. talk with the guys at work for a bit. drive around and do my work till around noon, change diaper, drive around and fix more things, get home at ?:??p.m. change out of diaper and get another shower. cook and eat dinner. watch t.v. if there is time. get ready for bed. that means a disposable and a night time cloth diaper then plastic pants. log on the computer and talk to people on here. go to bed around midnight.

• 3 weeks later...

<!--quoteo(post=192764:date=Mar 25 2009, 03:28 PM:name=HENI)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (HENI @ Mar 25 2009, 03:28 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=192764"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->MY WIFE WAKES ME UP WHO CHECKS ME AND I AM USUALLY WET, SHE CHANGES ME AND MAKES ME BREAKFAST AND THEN HAS ME TAKE A SHOWER AND LAYS OUT PANTIES FOR ME TO WEAR WITH A KOTEX MAXI PAD FOR THE DAY. WHEN I COME HOME I AM PUT BACK INTO DIAPERS AND PLASTIC PANTIES UNTIL BEDTIME AND THEN I AM CHANGED BUT SHE PUTS BABY POWDER AND BABY OIL OR VASELINE ON ME BEFORE THE DIAPER AND PLASTIC PANTIES. IF I WET THE BED I GET A SPANKING UNTIL I AM CRYING. I USE ABOUT TWO MAXIE PADS DURING THE DAY AND TWO OR THREE DIAPERS A NIGHT .<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Cool, How did you get your wife involved? what style of panties do you like?

WHEN I STARTED WETTING THE BED MY WIFE SAID I ACTED LIKE A BABY. AS TIME WENT ON SHE REALLY GOT INTO IT.SHE FIRST THREW AWAY MY BOXERS AND BOUGHT ME PANTIES TO WEAR WITH KOTEX PADS .HI-CUT NYLON PER YOUR REQUEST. THEN SHE STARTED SPANKING ME. SHE THEN SHAVED ALL MY HAIR OFF FROM THE NECK DOWN AND STARTED DIAPERING ME AND PUTTING ME INTO PLASTIC PANTIES.AT FIRST IT WAS ALL IN FUN BUT NOW ITS EVERY WEEK NAKED OVER HER LAP UNTIL I AM CRYING.I HAVE TO WEAR PANTIES UNDER MY WORK CLOTHERS WITH A KOTEX PAD AND WHEN I GET HOME ITS BACK INTO DIAPERS.I HAVE A WHOLE DRAWER FULL OF PANTIES AND OTHER WOMENS UNDER CLOTHES.(BRAS,GIRDLES,NIGHTGOWNS,PANTYHOSE,SLIPS ETC.).