LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Doctor Diaper?

6 hours ago, Snugglebear_69 said:

That guy needs his license revoked. The behaviour described is reprehensible at best.

@Snugglebear_69

I would AGREE:  If this guy is a medical PROFESSIONAL, he should NOT be trying to delve into things that have NOTHING to do with the issue at hand!  when he said this:

Then he started asking me how many times I get up in the night to pee. He asked if I sometimes can’t hold it, and wanted to know what I do in those situations. He even asked if I’ve ever worn a diaper! It was totally out of the blue.

I joked that the only experience I’ve had with diapers was that my grandfather had to wear one, and he started asking me all sorts of questions about that, including if I’ve ever changed the diaper myself. (For the record: I haven’t!)

I would have STOPPED him flat DEAD, and say that he was "out of line."  It's bad ENOUGH that you have issues that you need to have  professional help to deal with, and to be that professional, asking questions like that?  There is SOMETHING wrong with him.  What the HELL does the bathroom habits of this individual, or his grandfathers use of DIAPERS have to do with the issues that he is being seen for?

N O T H I N G ! ! !

3 hours ago, DailyDi said:

Weirdo.

@DailyDi

Yes SIRRRRRRR - Weirdo  - DEAD STOP!

Brian

Yikes! That doctor should be reported to a liscensing board. The only time I could see some of the things the doctor asked being okay only if they were relevant to the patient's problems. Like asking about sexual health/ sexual history- only if the patient is having problems emotionally coping or accepting a health problem related to sex, such as a diagnosis of a sexuall transmitted disease or infection, or if he's struggling with some sexual problems like erectile dysfunction and wants mental/emotional help coping with it.  As for getting up at night to pee- again, only acceptable if it is relevant to a patient's problems. If a patient is having health problems and needs mental/ emotional help adjusting to said health problems, like incontinence, etc. 

• Thanks 1