LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Woman freaks out because it's that time of month and she's wearing a diaper

4 hours ago, willnotwill said:

There is no shortage of airport meltdown videos on the internet.  I admit that watching them is a guilty please.  She'll go down in infamy.

2 minutes ago, ValentinesStuff said:

Oddly enough the last time I flew the flight was delayed and I was wearing a diaper. I however didn't announce it to the rest of the passengers.

I think my plane was on time the last time I flew, so I didn't have to tell the other passengers I was wearing a diaper.  Other flights I've taken have been delayed, but I didn't feel like letting everybody in the gate about it either.

According to a woman who witnessed the entire meltdown and commented on the ATL Scoop video, “plane to Rochester broke down, everyone has to move to another gate, they were waiting on another plane to arrive, flight would be delayed by 1 hour.”

It wasn't even all that delayed.  An hour late?   She didn't just need a diaper.   Somebody needed to put a pacifier in her mouth and put in the corner, followed by putting her down for a nap.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Proof or it didn't happen.  Show us your diaper line peaking out!

heh, my worst flight delay was flying from Paris to JFK where the landing gear would not go up.  We tried twice (two takeoffs) and they finally declared we all had to get off the plane in order to replace the hydraulic arm.  That was a six hour delay on top of the already long flight.

17 hours ago, 2sail2 said:

Proof or it didn't happen.  Show us your diaper line peaking out!

heh, my worst flight delay was flying from Paris to JFK where the landing gear would not go up.  We tried twice (two takeoffs) and they finally declared we all had to get off the plane in order to replace the hydraulic arm.  That was a six hour delay on top of the already long flight.

My worst flight delay was in O'Hare in the 90's before cell phones and Uber.  I got ORD and the thunderstorm shut down the airport right after we got there.  I had 4 pm flight, and didn't leave until 2am.     Essentially  they got everybody to the East Coast first, and Denver and SFO were last  I got into SFO at 4AM and my brother picked me up from airport after waiting 3 hours (he's a really good brother).   

• Like 1

I had a flight delayed by 12 hours, to Vancouver from Toronto. It was supposed to take off at 8 AM and it took off at 8 PM. The aircraft was in a hanger blocked in by other aircraft, because of a snowstorm the previous evening, and they didn't have enough people who were qualified to tow the various aircraft out of the hangers. 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Little Sherri said:

I had a flight delayed by 12 hours, to Vancouver from Toronto. It was supposed to take off at 8 AM and it took off at 8 PM. The aircraft was in a hanger blocked in by other aircraft, because of a snowstorm the previous evening, and they didn't have enough people who were qualified to tow the various aircraft out of the hangers. 

One of my most memorable delays was flying from SAN to OAK.  I was flying Southwest with a friend.  I forget why, but I was checked-in, and she checked a bag and the flight was canceled.  There are 4 flights to Oakland from  San Diego that day.  We get on Stand-by for the next flight, but there is no chance of hell of getting on the plane, and the gate agent for flight #2 tells me that we can get on the last flight, which was at 8:30pm (12pm original flight).

The worst part is that my friend has celiac disease and has an auto-immune response.   She felt like crap the whole time, and I tried to help her not feel like crap.  It's far better in that case to be the person who is helping, but it's not much fun to be the helper either.

• Like 1