LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi ! This is my first story here, i hope you'll like it. I've been reading ABDL stories here for a while now and i've always liked creating stories, so i thought i should make my own one. 

I'm not a writter, and i'm pretty sure my writing style is pretty bad (+ my native language is not english). But, who cares, i mean i enjoy writing this, i guess that's the most important, and i hope you'll enjoy reading it :)

Feel free to give your opinion !

-----------------------------------

Kelia's New Childhood

Kelia felt terrible. She had just had another argument with her mother. Her relationship with her mother had been deteriorating for months, ever since she turned 18 in fact. Her mother has always been rather restrictive, which has always upset her, as Kelia has always had a rather rebellious and independent nature since she was a teenager. But the fact that this hadn't changed since she turned 18 annoyed her even more. She was an adult now, yet she felt that her mother still treated her like a child. She wasn't allowed to go out as she pleased, rarely allowed to invite friends over or sleep over.

Kelia took a deep breath. If her mother had taught her anything, it was how to deal with emotions. It was already late, but she wasn't tired, so she plunged into her sketchbooks, until she finally fell asleep on her desk.

The next morning, Kelia awoke to the sound of her bedroom door opening softly. Her mother appeared in the doorframe.

"Can I come in?" Her mother asked in a soft voice.

Kelia nodded, yawning. 

Her mother entered, closing the door behind her. She sat down on the bed and beckoned Kelia to come and sit beside her.

Kelia was apprehensive about the discussion that was about to take place. When her mother looked so soft and solemn, especially soon after an argument, it often meant that she was about to make an important decision.

Kelia came and sat down next to her mother, who remained silent for a moment, seemingly searching for words.

"Kelia, these last few months have been complicated for both of us, with a lot of tension." began her mother. "Last night I called Mickaela, my friend who works in psychiatry who I told you about the other day. I explained our problems to her, and she suggested a solution. It's a special program based on a new technology that consists of... regress a person in order to soften their behavior, or relieve them of pressure."

Kelia wasn't sure she understood, but it didn't sound like good news.

Her mother resumed: "I signed you up for this program. All you have to do is sign a few papers. Then, the doctors will use a machine to make you smaller. The program is supposed to last 1 year."

Kelia, confused, practically cut her mother off. "Wait, I don't understand, what do you mean by regress? What do you mean shrink me? I don't know what you're talking about."

Her mother cleared her throat and spoke again. "Well, this program consists of making you relive your early childhood, and everything that goes with it. Basically, you'll become a baby again for the space of a year."

Kelia almost let out a nervous laugh, so surreal was what she'd just heard.

She knew her mother could sometimes go too far when it came to punishment, or Kelia's behavior in general, but this was beyond anything she could have imagined.

She seriously considered for a few moments that her mother might be playing a joke on her. Did such "technology" even really exist?

And how far would her regression go?

Kelia tried to organize her thoughts and answered her mother.

"What if I refuse and don't sign those papers you mentioned?"

Her mother thought for a moment.

"You don't have a choice. You're living under my roof, you're obliged to comply. You probably won't like this experience at first, but it's for your own good, and it's an opportunity to reforge a healthy mother-daughter relationship. I assure you, it will bring you nothing but happiness."

A slight smile appeared on her mother's face, but Kelia began to get angry.

"No! I don't want that, we'll do what you want, we'll have counselling sessions if that's what you want, but not that, that's ridiculous!"

"Kelia, I've already made up my mind." Replied her mother in a firmer tone. "I'm your mother, and as long as you're living here, I'm the one who decides."

"But I'm an adult! I'm 18, I have the right to make my own decisions!"

"Kelia, that's enough."

Her mother frowned, and took a warning tone. Kelia knew it was pointless to argue, that once her mother had made her decision there was no going back. But it all seemed so ridiculous, it was hard to believe.

Kelia's mother took a piece of paper out of her pocket and unfolded it.

"Here's the paper you have to sign."

The tone of her voice clearly left no room for discussion and Kelia knew it. She couldn't refuse to sign it, otherwise where would she sleep? Would her mother be able to throw her out? Kelia wasn't sure, but knowing her mother, she certainly didn't want to tempt the devil.

She grabbed the paper and stood up, walking over to her desk, grabbing a pen and reluctantly signing at the bottom of the sheet filled with long blocks of text that she didn't even take the time to read.

Looking satisfied, her mother stood up.

"We have an appointment tomorrow afternoon at the hospital."

The tone of his voice softened a little, as if to change the subject.

"Now come and join your sister and me downstairs for breakfast." She said, smiling slightly.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Nice start.   I didn't notice too much wrong with the writing, but the space between paragraphs can be distracting, although it's better than the wall of text paragraphs that I sometimes see.  I'm wondering what program you used to write your story.

The story has an interesting background.  I'm hoping you get deeper into the characters.  Right now, all we know about Kelia is that she is rebellious and argues with her mom even more now that she is 18, and her mom isn't letting her grow up.   Mom is forcing Kelia to sign away independence, and I would like to see what motivates the mother.

1 minute ago, spark said:

Nice start.   I didn't notice too much wrong with the writing, but the space between paragraphs can be distracting, although it's better than the wall of text paragraphs that I sometimes see.  I'm wondering what program you used to write your story.

The story has an interesting background.  I'm hoping you get deeper into the characters.  Right now, all we know about Kelia is that she is rebellious and argues with her mom even more now that she is 18, and her mom isn't letting her grow up.   Mom is forcing Kelia to sign away independence, and I would like to see what motivates the mother.

Hi, thanks :)

yeah i really have a hard time with the spaces, everytime i try to just skip a line it makes those big spaces between each paragraph sooo, i'll try to solve it if i can

thans for your review anyway !

18 minutes ago, Elie said:

Hi, thanks :)

yeah i really have a hard time with the spaces, everytime i try to just skip a line it makes those big spaces between each paragraph sooo, i'll try to solve it if i can

thans for your review anyway !

My advice is use the enter-key one time when you want to start a new paragraph.   I use double spacing when I write, because it is easier to read.   I use the Book Manuscript theme in word when I write a story

• Like 1

Chapter 2 : Time to go

Her mother left the room, shortly followed by Kelia. They descended the stairs and headed for the dining room.

"Hello Kelia!" exclaimed her sister, already seated at the table.

"Hi Sarah." Kelia's voice was still tired, and she found it hard to hide her annoyance at the conversation she'd just had with her mother. She still didn't really know what to expect from her mother's "program", and that bothered her a lot.

While her mother busied herself finishing preparing breakfast for Sarah, Kelia sat down and filled her bowl with cereal and milk.

"Come on, hurry up and eat your breakfast and then I'll take you to school." Kelia's mother said to her sister, handing her some toast.

If there was one thing Kelia was happy about, it was her decision to stop studying. Mornings were much more enjoyable when there wasn't the stress of being late for class. She was actually quite surprised that her mother had agreed when she asked. Of course, she laid down her conditions: Kelia had to commit to looking for work and she would have no pocket money. If you can call it pocket money, because her mother only gave her a 10 a month. 

As for work, Kelia still hadn't found anything in several months. But her mother wasn't giving up on her, asking her regularly about her research.

Kelia kept thinking about this "program" thing. Her mother had explained it to her pretty well, but it sounded so big that deep down she felt she'd misunderstood. What about her little sister? Was she going to be smaller than her? Kelia had her pride, and to imagine being treated as younger than her 6-year-old sister would be terribly humiliating.

Breakfast passed more or less in silence. When it was over, her mother hurried to help Sarah get ready for school.

"Kelia, I'm going to drop Sarah off at school, I'll be back in about twenty minutes." She said.

"Okay, bye." Kelia replied as she finished clearing the table.

When the door slammed, Kelia went to settle on the sofa. She turned on the TV to see if there were any interesting programs, but nothing. So she just scrolled through her social networks, trying to pass the time.

It was pretty boring for an 18-year-old to be stuck at home with nothing to do. She was used to it by now. Fortunately, she still had her passion for drawing to keep her entertained. It was what she did when she was bored.

Kelia had always been very interested in art and the way it allowed us to feel emotions we didn't even know existed. It also helped her through difficult times, such as the death of her father when she was 12, shortly after Sarah was born. She says she'd like to make a living that way when she's older.

Her father's death turned her life upside down, as you'd expect from a 12-year-old. She went through every emotion imaginable: sadness, anger, emptiness, and it was at this age that she began to forge an independent nature. She never really liked school, but from then on it got worse. She went to several high schools because she kept getting expelled. With time and maturity, her temperament mellowed somewhat, but school didn't become a place she enjoyed for all that, leading her to want to stop her studies. And, given that she wanted to make a living from drawing, or art at any rate, learning mathematics or history wasn't much use to her beyond the rudiments.

Kelia went up to her room and sat down at her desk. She took out her sketchbook and began to doodle whatever came to mind while listening to music. It was an outlet for her.

After about half an hour, she heard the house door slam.

"I'm back!" shouted her mother from the doorway.

The morning passed quietly, with Kelia locked in her room. She went from activity to activity to entertain herself.

When lunchtime came and Kelia and her mother sat down at the dining room table, Kelia thought she might try to convince her mother about the "program". She wasn't kidding herself, she knew it wasn't going to be easy. She knew her mother. But she figured it was probably worth a try.

Between mouthfuls, Kelia questioned her mother.

"Um, mom?"

"Yes?"

Kelia hesitated a moment before speaking. She had to choose her words carefully; she was walking on eggshells.

"I don't think the program you told me about is necessary, you know, I looked on the internet and found some good psychologists in parent-child relations..."

Before she could finish her sentence, her mother interrupted. 

"Kelia, do we really need to broach the subject again? Okay, let's talk about it then. I'll tell you what. When my friend Mickaela told me about this on the phone, I thought it was a bit extreme. And then I remembered all the times you've flouted my authority, been insolent and even obnoxious to me over the last few months. Given that all the arguments I've had with you haven't worked, all the groundings and phone confiscations, I finally considered that this punishment would probably be more effective in calming you down, especially if a psychiatrist advises me to do so.."

Kelia didn't say another word, just looked at her mother, shocked by what she'd just heard.

Kelia had in fact been completely wrong about her mother's intentions. She didn't just want to "repair a dysfunctional mother-daughter relationship", which still wouldn't justify going that far, but this was actually punishment, and it felt like revenge.

Kelia knew that her mother was strict and authoritarian, and that she could go to great lengths when it came to punishments, she had already paid the price when, at the age of 13 for example, she had installed a lock on the outside of Kelia's bedroom door to prevent her from leaving her room in the middle of the night. She had even installed a bucket in her room if Kelia needed to go to the bathroom. It's fair to say that Kelia knows her mother and her limits, how "cruel" her punishments can be, but she'd never imagined that she could go so far in punishing her. What's more, her mother had mellowed over time and she hadn't received such harsh punishments since she was 13 or 14. Besides, Kelia attributed these cruel punishments to the death of her father, which must have been profound for her mother too.

As a whole host of thoughts raced through her mind, Kelia snapped back to reality when her mother resumed her meal as if nothing had happened.

It took a few more moments for Kelia to recover from what she had just learned and resume her meal, which ended in silence. She helped her mother clear the table and went to her room. She stayed there all afternoon. She needed time to think. 

When Sarah came home from school, she went to see Kelia in her room to ask for help with her homework. Kelia was used to her little sister asking for help, and she appreciated these special moments with her. Her mother didn't organize many family outings, and with school in full swing, the only free time she had to spend with her was at weekends. They often watch movies together at weekends. Their little ritual was Halloween night. They scrupulously respected the tradition their mother had established with Kelia, before Sarah was born. On October 31, they would drink hot chocolate and watch a whole saga of horror movies in a row. Sarah particularly enjoyed this, as it was the rare opportunity she had to watch horror films, as their mother didn't want her to watch them the rest of the time.

The rest of the evening passed calmly, Kelia remaining rather silent. Even her sister noticed something was wrong. Kelia was a rather talkative girl under normal circumstances, and liked to tease her sister from time to time. So Sarah didn't really understand this much more discreet attitude than usual, although her mother knew why.

When Kelia retired to her room, she stayed up for a while before going to bed. It wasn't unusual for her to stay up late, but tonight it was mainly because she couldn't sleep.

--------------------------

The next morning, Kelia woke up at around 1pm. Given that she'd gone to bed late, it was hardly surprising that she woke up at this hour. What was more surprising, however, was that her mother had let her sleep for so long. Usually, if Kelia wasn't awake by 10 a.m. at the latest, her mother would come and get her up. She assumed her mother knew she'd be tired for the next few days and made an exception.

Kelia went down to the living room to greet her mother and Sarah, who, to Kelia's surprise, wasn't at school.

"Her teacher's away today, so she's staying home. She'll be able to accompany us on our appointment that way." Her mother replied when Kelia asked her about it.

Kelia wasn't thrilled with the news. It bothered her that Sarah would be accompanying them, knowing that this appointment would surely be very embarrassing for her. 

She wondered how her mother was going to explain all this to Sarah. A situation like this was likely to be tricky to explain to a 6-year-old, and it would no doubt be, once again, very embarrassing for Kelia.

"We'll be leaving in about 40 minutes, the hospital is a 20-minute drive from here and our appointment is at 2:30, so I'd like to get there early." Her mother tells her.

Kelia nodded and went upstairs to change her clothes, brush her teeth and brush her hair. She at least wanted to look presentable.

When she had finished, she went back downstairs and her sister came to see her.

"Kelia, Kelia! Can I show you the drawings I did at school please?"

"Yeah, sure." Kelia replied, smiling. 

Her sister was delighted to be able to show her drawings to her big sister. She knew that Kelia loved drawing and had a good level.

Kelia followed Sarah upstairs to her room and spent the time they had left before leaving with her sister, looking at her drawings and listening to her talk about school.

After about half an hour, their mother came knocking at the door.

"Girls, it's time to go, come and put your shoes on."

----------------------

I hope you'll like this chapter ! As for the previous one, feel free to give me your opinion about this chapter and give me advice if you have any ;)

Even if you don't see it right away, i'll listen carefully to any opinion and advice !

If i keep going at this rate, the next chapter should be out about tomorrow :)

• Like 8
1 minute ago, parkintochter said:

Very interesting start. I only hope she doesn't get regressed too much, so she can't walk, talk and stuff. I would prefer it if she doesn't get younger than about 3 years. But of course it's your story and you can write it as you please 😊

Thanks !

Well i plan on making Kelia go through a very hard time and make her in big difficulties sooo, yea 😅

But we still have time for that, she still have one or two chapters to enjoy her adulthood before it's taken away from her.

• Like 1

Chapter 3 : Consequences

Kelia climbed into the front of the car while her mother helped Sarah into her car seat. What immediately caught Kelia's attention was that there were two child seats in the back. Kelia didn't even want to think about what this implied.

The car started and off they went.

"So... what exactly is this appointment for?" Kelia asked, a little worried.

"Well, the doctor, Doctor Desmond if I remember correctly, is going to explain the process you'll be going through and all its implications for the coming year. He told me that after this appointment, we'll be able to come back very quickly for... "the operation". Maybe even in the next few days, if we're lucky."

"You still haven't changed your mind... have you?" Kelia asked, holding out little hope of a positive response.

"We've already talked about this Kelia." Her mother replied firmly.

Even though Kelia knew the answer in advance, she was still disappointed. She simply slumped back in her seat and waited for the ride to pass, feeling a little sick to her stomach.

"Mom, why does Kelia need surgery? Is she sick?" Sarah asked from the back seat.

"Oh, no honey, it's not that kind of operation. You see, your big sister has been acting like a baby for the last few months, and when someone acts like a baby, they're treated like a baby, so the doctor is going to use a super machine to turn your sister back into a baby for the space of a year, to get her to stop acting like one." Her mother replied.

Kelia hated the way her mother explained it to her sister as something quite trivial.

"Does this mean I'm getting a little sister?!" Sarah exclaimed excitedly.

"No, that..." Kelia started to speak to contradict her little sister, but her mother immediately interrupted her.

"Yes Sarah, that's exactly it!" Said her mother enthusiastically.

Kelia was very upset. She was 18, she loved her little sister very much, but if she thought she would become the big sister she was wrong, Kelia refused to be "the little sister" when her sister was only 6.

For the rest of the journey, Sarah and her mother chatted a little, but Kelia remained entirely silent.

When they finally arrived at the hospital, they entered without wasting any time and presented themselves at the reception desk.

"Hello..." began her mother, addressing the man behind the counter, "We have an appointment in 15 minutes with the doctor... Desmond?"

"Yes!" The man replied immediately. "Please be patient on the seats, the doctor will come to collect you in a few moments."

Kelia, Sarah and their mother took their seats and waited. It didn't take long for the doctor to arrive. Kelia's mother stared at him a little before recognizing the doctor waving to them and the name on his badge. They all stood up and, after greeting the doctor, followed him to a room at the end of a corridor.

The doctor held the door open and motioned for them to take their seats.

"So... this is for Kelia is it?" began the doctor, sitting down at his desk.

"Yes it is." replied her mother.

The doctor turned to Kelia, whom he recognized as the older of the two sisters.

"Have you understood what this is all about?"

"Not really..." Kelia replied, somewhat apprehensive about the doctor's explanations.

"Well, the process you're about to undergo basically consists of shrinking a person's body, or rather 'reversing its growth' if you prefer. This process takes place overnight and lasts for about a year, after which your body will start growing again, but at a much faster rate, so you should be back to your normal size within a few months." explained the doctor.

Kelia listened attentively. She wanted to know exactly what to expect, as what she'd learned from her mother had been rather confusing until now.

"Apart from your height adjusting to the size of a child of about one or two years, there may be some side effects due to the rather sudden shrinkage of your body, particularly with regard to cognitive abilities."

Kelia didn't like what she was hearing at all. Side effects? Cognitive abilities? That didn't sound good at all.

"These effects are quite random and vary greatly from patient to patient, some simply have loss of balance, others memory lapses or speech difficulties, some have all these effects at once and others none at all. You won't be able to know until after the process." the doctor concluded.

What the doctor had just explained seemed less serious than Kelia had initially imagined when he mentioned side effects, but it certainly wouldn't be a cakewalk.

She still found it hard to imagine that what she'd just heard would actually happen. Her brain simply couldn't accept the fact that it was possible.

"It's perfect doctor!" Kelia's mother exclaimed. She seemed very enthusiastic about the idea, almost too much so; her enthusiasm seemed almost overplayed.

Sarah, meanwhile, remained silent throughout, no doubt somewhat intimidated by the doctor.

"If everything's good with you, can I give you an appointment as early as tomorrow afternoon, 4pm? One of our patients canceled so his slot became available."

"That's perfect, 4pm tomorrow, oh and here's the signed paper you asked me for."

Kelia's mother took the paper she'd made her sign out of her handbag and handed it to the doctor, who took it and thanked her.

------------------------------------------

THE EVENING

------------------------------------------

Returning home was embarrassing for Kelia. Sarah didn't hesitate to ask her mother lots of questions about what all this meant, and she didn't hesitate to say how excited she was at the idea of having a "little sister". She hoped Sarah would stop being too curious once they got home, but even during dinner, she didn't stop talking about it. And her mother, too, responded with great enthusiasm, as if it were all wonderful news.

After she'd finished eating, Kelia retreated to her room as quickly as possible. She just wanted to stop thinking about it. She told herself that maybe, if she stopped thinking about it, she'd wake up tomorrow and all this would never have happened and nobody would ever talk about it again.

While Kelia was busy drawing to distract herself, her phone began to vibrate on her desk. Jenny's name appeared on the screen.

Jenny was one of the few friends Kelia had made during her school years. They were quite close and similar in some ways, although Jenny, whom Kelia called "Jen", was more of a "punk" than Kelia. She was the type to disobey her parents, make fun of her teachers, and sneak out at night to drink and smoke with friends, sometimes not just cigarettes.

Kelia took the call.

"Hello?" She said.

"Hey Kel! What's up?" Jenny replied, sounding excited. Kelia knew that when Jenny took that tone, she was about to propose something forbidden.

"Hi Jen, I'm fine, how about you?"

Kelia considered for a moment telling her about what was going on with her mother, but she wouldn't even know how to explain it, so she refrained.

"I'm fine, say, I'm sneaking out tonight, you want to join me? It'll be fun!"

"Jen, you know my mom won't let me go out, you know her, if I don't give her a week's notice it's dead. Especially for going out at night."

"Come on! Just do what I do! Sneak out of your house and join me, climb out a window if you have to, you'll be home before your mother even has a chance to notice you're out!" Jenny insisted.

"My mom will really kick my ass if she notices... plus it's already... complicated right now."

"Come on, how long has it been since we've had a chance to see just the two of us? And the times you've used the excuse of babysitting your sister while your mom was away don't count!"

Kelia thought for a moment. It was a difficult dilemma. On the one hand, she felt like saying "Fuck it, I'm 18 and I want to see my friend", but on the other, she knew she was risking a lot if her mother found out. Kelia took a moment to think.

"Okay, i'm coming." she replied.

"Cool!" Jenny exclaimed. "I'll be waiting for you at our special place."

Jenny hung up.

Kelia knew exactly what she meant by "our special place". It was a place they'd found about a year ago, near a park on the edge of a stream, it was a quiet place where no one was ever around. It was great for stargazing and having deep conversations with friends.

Kelia knew she couldn't go through the front door. She'd make too much noise and be spotted by her mother, nor through her bedroom window, since her bedroom was upstairs. However, she knew there was a back door to the house, which they never used. She didn't know if it was locked, but it was worth a try.

Trying to make as little noise as possible, she slipped out of her room. She descended the stairs as quietly as possible, which wasn't easy as the stairs kept creaking. At least she knew that if her mother found her standing there, she could still pretend to go to the bathroom. 

When she finally reached the back door, she turned the handle to check if it was open and, to her great relief, it was.

Kelia hastily slipped on her shoes, and silently closed the door behind her.

The place where she was to meet Jenny wasn't far - it was only a 5-minute walk - so it didn't take her long to get there.

When she finally met Jenny, Kelia felt a kind of relief. As if she were in no danger. Of course she wasn't, but she felt safe with her.

The two girls greeted each other with an embrace and sat down in the grass by the stream.

They chatted for a long time about everything and anything, Jenny telling her how much school pissed her off, and Kelia telling her that she still hadn't found a job.

Taking out a cigarette, Jenny offered one to Kelia.

"You know my mom will kill me if she smells tobacco on my clothes or in my room..." she replied.

"With just one, she won't even notice, don't worry."

Kelia was about to refuse again, but a thought crossed her mind. If she was going to be punished and treated like a baby for a year, then she was going to enjoy her adult life as much as possible before then.

She grabbed the cigarette Jenny held out to her and let her light it.

She coughed a little as she took her first drag, clearly not used to cigarettes. Jenny let out a little laugh and Kelia laughed in response. She was happy to be able, for once, just to have a good time with her friend, totally free, like a real adult.

Kelia returned home about 1 hour later. She wasn't too worried, thinking that in such a short time, her mother wouldn't have noticed her absence.

She did her best to remove her shoes quickly and quietly, closing the back door, and slowly climbed the stairs.

No sign of her mother, she was relieved.

As she arrived in front of her room and opened the door, she froze for a moment in the doorway, and quickly lost the small smile of satisfaction she had been wearing.

"We're going to have a little chat, young lady." Said her mother, sitting on her bed, arms crossed, face impassive.

----------------------------------------

Hi there ! Hope you enjoyed this chapter. As always you can tell me what you think about it :)

The next chapter will probably be much shorter because i already knew exactly where i wanted the chapter 4 to stop, but it gives me a head start on chapter 5, which should be out very soon after chapter 4 to compensate!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Chapter 4 : The little sister

Kelia spent a terrible night.
Firstly, she was grounded - which didn't make much difference in the end, and secondly, she was immediately deprived of her phone. Kelia was used to this kind of punishment, so it didn't bother her in the least; what bothered her most was not being able to listen to music on her phone.
However, her mother told her something else that worried her even more. Apparently, she wouldn't limit herself to these two punishments and said she'd take the night off to think about it. And that meant her mother intended to make her mark. 
Kelia was worried, of course, but deep down she thought it was hard to see how her mother could do any worse than the punishment she was about to endure for a year.

Kelia awoke at around 9 a.m. to the sound of her bedroom door opening. Her mother appeared in the doorframe.
"We'll have to talk."
Her mother's tone was serious, and Kelia's anxiety went up a notch.
Kelia straightened up and sat down on her bed, but her mother remained in front of her, arms crossed.

"You see that punishment I told you about? Your regression that was supposed to start this afternoon and last a year."

Kelia nodded tiredly and rather questioningly, wondering why her mother was bringing the subject up again, when she'd made it clear she was determined.

"Well, actually I had no intention of applying it. I just wanted to scare you. Besides, I had to call the doctor this morning to cancel our appointment for this afternoon."

Kelia smiled suddenly.
"Really?! Mom, thank..."
Kelia couldn't finish her sentence when her mother interrupted.

"Nevertheless, what you did yesterday got me thinking. I realized I wasn't hard enough on you. Don't worry, I don't blame you, it's my fault, I should have tightened the screw sooner." resumed her mother, with a cynical tone.

Kelia's face decomposed as her mother continued. She didn't want to hear the rest. She was afraid of what she was going to say next. She knew what she was going to say next.

"Therefore I've decided not to cancel this afternoon's appointment."

Without saying another word, her mother left her room, taking the time to close the door behind her.
Kelia was destroyed. 
The worst part wasn't that her punishment would stand, the worst part was that if she'd decided to remain reasonable last night, there would have been no punishment. And on top of that, her mother had given her a few moments of hope before dashing them.

Kelia sat on her bed for a good ten minutes. Time to digest what she had just heard.
Kelia sighed.

"I guess I'll be the little sister..." she murmured to herself.

Kelia didn't come down from her room for breakfast or lunch. She told her mother she wasn't hungry. She knew her mother wouldn't let her nibble later, that was how she functioned when Kelia didn't want to come and eat, but she didn't care. She needed peace and solitude to enjoy her last hours of "adult" life before a long time. She spent all her time drawing, or even doing nothing, just staring at the ceiling on her bed. She alternated between the two.
However, she couldn't take her eyes off her alarm clock, which displayed the time. 
It was torture for her. Time seemed to pass terribly slowly. It was as if the universe wanted to make her think as much as possible before her mother's irrevocable sentence, 4 p.m., the time of the appointment.

Kelia decided to take a nap to switch off her brain and stop thinking about everything until the appointment. Surprisingly, she fell asleep quite quickly.

---------------------------------------------

She awoke almost with a start when her mother opened the bedroom door.

"Wake up, it's time to go." She said in a very neutral tone.

Kelia was in automatic mode. She got up, went downstairs, put on her shoes, and waited for her mother to leave.
She arrived a few moments later, ready to go. She opened the door, and the two headed for the car.
At least, Kelia thought, Sarah wasn't there this time. But she didn't dare imagine how embarrassed she will be when she'll to face her mother and sister with her "new body".

The car set off. Kelia felt very empty. She was very detached from the situation, as if, in the end, it was all a dream and didn't matter, that she was going to wake up any minute.

"Once they've finished their work, the doctors will keep you overnight for observation and we'll come and collect you the next morning with Sarah. Apparently you'll be asleep through the whole process and into the next day." Her mother told her, matter-of-factly.

"So I'll be anesthetized?" Kelia asked. It was a new detail that wasn't reassuring; she'd never been under general anaesthetic and, even though she knew it wasn't what she should be most worried about, it didn't help her relax.

"Yes, the doctor told me on the phone that the process can be relatively painful for an awake person, so he prefers to anesthetize." Her mother replied.

Kelia assimilated the information, then contented herself with remaining silent for the rest of the journey. There wasn't much to say. At this point, she knew that trying to convince her mother would be a waste of energy.

When they arrived at the hospital, they didn't have long to wait, as the doctor came to collect them almost immediately. Obviously, Kelia wasn't too happy about this.

The doctor led them to a seemingly ordinary hospital room. But it was quite large, and there were some imposing machines that Kelia didn't know what they were for.
The doctor gave Kelia a hospital gown, and she was allowed some privacy to change.

"So, Kelia..." began the doctor. "I don't know if your mother told you, but you'll have to be under general anesthetic for the whole process, and you shouldn't wake up until the next morning."

Kelia simply nodded. She was resigned.

"A nurse will be in to look after you shortly and prepare you for the anaesthetic."

The doctor left the room and Kelia and her mother were left alone inside. Their eyes met a few times, but they didn't exchange a word.

After 5, or maybe 10 minutes, a nurse entered the room and greeted Kelia and her mother. She was very gentle and kind with Kelia. She placed a whole range of equipment on her body, including a drip.
After that, she grabbed some kind of oxygen mask and brought it up to Kelia's face.

"I'm going to ask you to breathe deeply and calmly, is that okay?" the nurse asked.
Kelia nodded. She couldn't really say it wasn't okay at all. She couldn't really say that she just wanted to rip off her drip, her hospital gown and go home.

Kelia was pretty anxious, she didn't know what to expect from the anaesthetic.

The nurse placed the mask over her face, and as Kelia took a deep breath, her eyelids grew heavy, her vision blurred, and she fell into a deep sleep.

-----------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed this chapter :)

The next one MAY eventually be out today, but if it's not today it will be tomorrow for sure :)

• Like 5
4 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

This has been an interesting start, curious to see more. If I were her I'd be a little worried about the cognitive losses... 

Thanks !

Oh, she will understand that soon enough 😈

Chapter 5 : New Life

Kelia felt herself slowly waking up. But she couldn't move a muscle. She struggled to open her eyes. When she finally managed to open them, her vision was blurred and she couldn't really get her bearings. From what she thought she could hear and see, she had the impression of being in the car. But she was in the back. 

It took a lot of effort to keep her eyes open, or to try and understand what was happening.

She could see her mother at the front, driving, but she couldn't move her head to look around.

Eventually, she stopped resisting any longer and went back to sleep.

When she finally awoke, Kelia was in a dark room. It took some time for her vision to adjust to the darkness. She felt she was on a mattress, but looking around... she was in a crib?

She almost let out a scream when she looked down at her body, and found that she did indeed have a body that resembled a baby's in every way. 

When she saw that she was wearing a onesie, she thought the horror couldn't get any worse. But then, she noticed the sensation of padding between her legs. Under her onesie, she was wearing a diaper.

For a moment she thought she was hallucinating.

Looking around more carefully, she saw that the room she was in appeared to be her own, but it had been completely refurbished. A changing table, children's toys, the crib - everything had been done to make it look like a toddler's room.

She sincerely wondered how her mother could have spent so much time and money just to punish her.

Kelia stood up and examined the bars of the crib, but there was no way out.

Suddenly, the bedroom door opened, letting light into the room.

She saw her mother enter softly, Kelia's face turning red.

"Good morning, sweetie." Her mother said, with the tone with which one would address a small child.

"Mom, please, I..." Kelia began to speak, but paused when she heard her voice. It was very high-pitched and childlike. Thinking about it, it seemed logical that her voice was affected, but it made the situation even more embarrassing for her.

"Shhh, it's all right, you'll soon get used to it." As she spoke, her mother approached the crib and lifted Kelia and carried her like a child. Kelia didn't try to resist, knowing full well it was useless.

In fact, even though it had been explained to her what she was about to go through, she hadn't really realized until that very moment. It was far worse than anything she could have imagined.

Kelia was carried into the living room. Her mother came down the stairs and settled on the sofa with Kelia on her lap.

"You must be hungry, right? You didn't even eat yesterday... Sarah! Could you bring me the bottle?" 

Kelia didn't dare say a word. Firstly because she was ashamed of her new childish voice, but also because she didn't know what to say. What could she say in a situation like this? There was nothing she could do but endure.

Moments later, Sarah arrived all excited, with a baby bottle in her hands, filled with milk.

"She's so cute!" Sarah exclaimed. She seemed to be enjoying the situation far more than Kelia.

"Yes, she is." Replied her mother, sketching a smile and grabbing the bottle. Kelia couldn't understand how her mother and Sarah could act as if all this was normal, when an 18-year-old woman was about to be bottle-fed.

"Open your mouth for mommy, sweetheart." Said her mother, smiling and bringing the bottle nipple close to her mouth.

And if the situation wasn't embarrassing enough as it was, Sarah watched the scene intently, as if fascinated.

Kelia closed her eyes to try and ignore it all, and finally opened her mouth. She felt the nipple of the bottle enter her mouth. It took her a while to figure out how to suck it properly to get the milk to gush into her mouth. 

She had to admit, the milk wasn't too bad.

Sip after sip, she swallowed every drop of milk in the bottle until her mother finally took the bottle out of her mouth and set it down on the table opposite the sofa.

"You must be feeling much better now !" Her mother said as she set Kelia down on the floor, still flashing a big smile.

"I'll be right next door if you girls need me! Oh, and take care of your little sister, Sarah."

Her mother headed for the kitchen.

Kelia was upset. She knew very well that her mother had said that to humiliate her even more. It was as if she took a malicious pleasure in tormenting Kelia.

Sarah, of course, was delighted to have to "take care of her little sister".

Kelia didn't know what to do. She didn't know what she was supposed to do. She certainly wasn't going to play with children's games, even beyond the fact that it would be very embarrassing for her, she was 18 and it had been a while since this kind of game amused her.

"Do you want to come and play with me?!" Sarah exclaimed, still boiling with excitement. When you've always been the little sister and become the big sister overnight, it must indeed be very exciting.

"Sarah, I..."

Before she could finish her sentence, she was lifted into the air by her little sister. She didn't have time to react, since she was definitely not expecting this.

"Come on, let's have some fun!" Sarah replied, almost running to climb the stairs while holding her "big" sister in her arms.

"Sarah, put me down!" Kelia shouted, but it had no effect.

Sarah ran into her room before setting Kelia down on the floor.

Sarah's room was a typical little girl's room, with pink wallpaper, lots of girlie toys, and bedding covered with pictures of princesses.

Kelia winced slightly as her bottom touched the floor, reminding her of the padding she was wearing and making it crinkling. 

"What do you want to play at? I've got a tea set, but if you'd prefer we can play something else!" Sarah told her enthusiastically.

"Sarah, I... I don't feel like playing, I'm not really a baby, you know..."

"Mom told me you were, though..." Sarah looked disappointed.

She turned to play with her dolls, leaving Kelia sitting on the floor in the middle of the room.

Suddenly, Kelia turned red. She suddenly felt the urge to go to the bathroom.

The urge came on fast and strong, and Kelia assumed it must be due to her shrinking bladder.

Kelia didn't dare move. She hesitated for a moment to get up to go to the bathroom, but how could she use the toilet normally with her new size? Besides, she certainly wasn't going to call her mother or sister for help like a child.

So she sat on the floor, trying to hold herself back as much as possible.

It was very difficult to hold back when the only distraction was a 6-year-old girl at play.

Kelia stood up. She was gradually getting used to this body, although it still felt very strange to be so small and helpless.

She took a few steps, examining her sister's room, which looked completely different with her new perspective - everything seemed immense. Even her little sister looked very big next to her.

But suddenly, as she walked, it was as if her head began to spin, like some kind of vertigo. It wasn't long before Kelia fell forward on all fours.

She stood still for a moment, trying to understand what had just happened. Was she sick or something?

Hearing the sound of Kelia falling to the ground, Sarah turned, leaving her dolls aside.

"Are you all right?"

"Yes, yes everything's fine." Kelia replied, looking a little uncertain.

"Did you fall?"

"No, well yes..." Kelia found it hard to admit that she'd fallen like that, for no reason in the middle of the room, having lost her balance all of a sudden.

"You're weird today..." Sarah didn't seem to understand why Kelia looked uncomfortable, or in trouble. Her mother had explained the situation to her as something so mundane that everything seemed perfectly normal to her.

"Sarah, this whole situation is weird! I'm an 18-year-old adult being treated like... like a baby..."

Kelia felt a rush of emotions come over her. A mixture of anger, sadness and frustration, she couldn't hold back a few tears.

Sarah then approached and, while still on her knees, hugged Kelia.

"It's all right..." She said, in a soft, empathetic voice. 

Kelia was ashamed to be crying like a baby in front of her little sister, and at the same time she was very touched that Sarah wanted to reassure her in this way.

Still, it was a strange feeling. She was usually the one who comforted her sister when she was upset or sad. But it did her good to feel empathy for the first time since the whole punishment thing started.

As Sarah let go of her sister, Kelia wiped away her tears.

"Thank you, Sarah."

"You're welcome, I want to be as good a big sister as you were!" She replied with an enthusiastic smile.

Even though Sarah's implication that Kelia was no longer the big sister bothered her a little, she couldn't help letting out a little giggle of complicity.

The door to Sarah's room opened and their mother appeared in the doorframe.

"Time for lunch, girls!"

As she said this, she approached Kelia to lift her up and take her in her arms.

It was very unsettling for Kelia to be so easily manipulated by her mother.

Everyone went downstairs to the dining room.

A new and unpleasant surprise for Kelia was the high chair set up next to the table, and she was not surprised when she was placed inside.

She then saw her mother bring a plate for Sarah, with a hamburger and fries, then the same plate for herself.

Kelia was rather pleased, after all that she was finally going to have the right to a good meal to comfort herself.

However, she realized she was mistaken when her mother took what appeared to be baby compote out of a cupboard, and placed it on the plate of the highchair.

She opened the jar and took a spoonful before putting the spoon in front of Kelia's mouth.

"Come on, open your mouth for the plane!"

Kelia blushed heavily.

"Mom, I can feed myself..."

"Don't fuss, just open your mouth." She replied, still smiling.

Kelia quickly resolved to open her mouth, understanding that her mother would not let her go and wanted to infantilize her as much as possible, and swallowed the compote. It wasn't very good and she couldn't wait for it to be over.

Meanwhile, the pressure on her bladder continued to increase, and at this rate she wasn't going to be able to hold out much longer.

When she finally finished the compote, she snapped.

"Mom, I... need to go to the bathroom." She said shamefully.

"Oh but don't worry sweetie, a child your age doesn't have to worry about potty or that kind of stuff, you have your diaper for that." Replied her mother, as if it were perfectly normal.

Kelia suspected as much, but she had to try. She wasn't going to wet her diaper like a baby, was she?

"Come on," began her mother, "it's nap time for you."

Kelia didn't resist and let herself be carried to her room, where her mother placed her in her crib.

"Rest well, little angel." Her mother said in a gentle voice, leaving the room and closing the door behind her.

Kelia was in a nightmare. 

She tried to fall asleep, ignoring the pressure in her bladder, but at this point, it was starting to get painful.

She held back as much as she could. She didn't want to give her mother the satisfaction of seeing that she'd wet her diaper like a baby, but the more the pressure on her bladder increased, the more her diaper became a reasonable option in her mind.

After several minutes of pain, she finally resigned herself and let her muscles relax.

It was surprisingly difficult to let go, but it wasn't long before she felt her diaper warming up as her urine flowed inside.

She gasped in surprise, not expecting this sensation.

She felt her urine rise to the back of the diaper as she wet herself, which was a very unpleasant sensation.

When she had finally finished, she found that her diaper was now much more uncomfortable and squishy.

She was completely humiliated. She wanted to cry, but she didn't want to attract her mother's attention, so she resolved to try and get some sleep.

She tried several positions before finding a relatively comfortable one, which was difficult with the soaked material stuck to her skin.

Finally, after several minutes of tossing and turning, she finally drifted off to sleep.

-----------------------------------------

So, as i said, here's the chapter 5 ! Since the last chapter was a bit short, i had more time to finish this one so i can post it today :)

i'm pretty happy of this chapter, in my opinion it's the best one so far, but of course let me know what you think !

(i may be completely wrong and you hated it 💀)

• Like 4
On 1/6/2024 at 3:33 AM, Elie said:

your big sister has been acting like a baby for the last few months, and when someone acts like a baby, they're treated like a baby, so the doctor is going to use a super machine to turn your sister back into a baby for the space of a year, to get her to stop acting like one.

I have no idea how this would play to a six-year-old, but the screwed-up logic in it reveals tons about this woman's character.

1 minute ago, kerry said:

I have no idea how this would play to a six-year-old, but the screwed-up logic in it reveals tons about this woman's character.

Well, mothers are often horrible persons in ABDL stories 😭

On 1/6/2024 at 3:33 AM, Elie said:

"We're going to have a little chat, young lady." Said her mother, sitting on her bed, arms crossed, face impassive.

Seriously: this little rebellion is the only possible decision she could have made, for exactly the reason she outlined.

1 minute ago, kerry said:

Seriously: this little rebellion is the only possible decision she could have made, for exactly the reason she outlined.

As you said this woman's logic is screwed-up, and i think you're not done hating her 😅

4 hours ago, Elie said:

"Well, actually I had no intention of applying it. I just wanted to scare you. Besides, I had to call the doctor this morning to cancel our appointment for this afternoon."

This must be the worst mother in history! And of course she "changed her mind" and goes through with it...as she had already planned...and now the blame is shifted to her daughter!

27 minutes ago, Elie said:

It was as if she took a malicious pleasure in tormenting Kelia.

"as if"???

32 minutes ago, Elie said:

It was surprisingly difficult to let go, but it wasn't long before she felt her diaper warming up as her urine flowed inside.

Just wondering: how have her sphincter muscles remained functional? Her leg muscles don't appear to have done.

Very interesting start. I do like the physicalizing of the old "now she's the little sister" trope. And I'm glad you didn't focus on the technology, which is clearly impossible: better to let that lie. 🙂

• Like 1
1 hour ago, kerry said:

This must be the worst mother in history! And of course she "changed her mind" and goes through with it...as she had already planned...and now the blame is shifted to her daughter!

"as if"???

Just wondering: how have her sphincter muscles remained functional? Her leg muscles don't appear to have done.

Very interesting start. I do like the physicalizing of the old "now she's the little sister" trope. And I'm glad you didn't focus on the technology, which is clearly impossible: better to let that lie. 🙂

Well that's why i talked about cognitive deficiences, it's not her muscles that do not work anymore, the problem is in her brain, she can forget how to do some things, walking in the exemple

I thought that if your brain had to suddenly shrink, it wouldn't be without consequences ya know 

And, we're in an abdl story soooo.... i won't hesitate to use that 😌

I didn't want to waste any time about the technology 'cause... you know, this is like scientifically impossible and i would end up saying some scientific bullshits that could be annoying to immerse in the story :)

13 minutes ago, SGTbaby said:

Great job so far! This looks like a fun story!

Thanks a lot ! :D

Chapter 6 : Last bribes of pride

Kelia's awakening was not pleasant. It took her a few seconds to come back to reality. after opening her eyes. She wasn't quite used to not waking up in bed, wearing perfectly normal underwear, ready to enjoy a new day as an 18-year-old. And as if that weren't unpleasant enough, the sensation of her cold diaper reminded her of what she had done.

But the room was still silent and no one came to get her.

She had no idea what time it was or how long she'd been asleep.

She hesitated for a moment to call her mother to come and get her, but the last thing she wanted was to sound like a little child calling for her mommy. And above all, she dreaded the inevitable moment when her mother would realize that she had wet her diaper.

So she lay down on the mattress and waited, staring at the ceiling.

She found that a cold diaper was even more uncomfortable than a freshly filled one.

She wasn't sure how long she'd been waiting. At this point, she had more or less lost track of time. All she knew was that it was Saturday. Probably mid-afternoon, since she'd been put to bed after lunch.

But after a while, the bedroom door finally opened, and her mother entered the room.

"Look who's awake already!" She said, with overplayed excitement in her voice.

Kelia straightened up and waited for her mother to get her out of the crib. But as her mother leaned over to grab her, Kelia felt her hand examine the front and back of her diaper. Kelia's face turned red as she realized she was having her diaper checked.

"Oh, you're wet, sweetie. Let's go change that nasty diaper." Said her mother as she lifted her from the crib and took her in her arms.

For a moment, Kelia thought she was going to die of shame. But what could she do? It wasn't as if her mother had let her go to the bathroom; she couldn't hold back indefinitely.

She saw her mother heading for the changing table, but it was too much for her.

"Mom, please stop, I've learned my lesson! Please stop all this!"

"Shhh, don't make a fuss, everything's fine."

"No! It's not all right! I'm 18 and I shouldn't be sent to nap or diaper changed by my mother! It's enough!" 

Kelia's shame was turning to anger. None of this made any sense. She shouldn't be in this situation.

When Kelia had finished speaking, her mother stopped.

"I don't think you remember how your father and I used to correct you when you misbehaved as a child. I'll remind you."

Kelia was ready to assert herself, but when her mother went and sat down on a cushion in the corner of the room and laid her on her lap, she knew at once that she had made a big mistake.

Without any warning, her mother inflicted a series of painful spankings.

The pain felt unbearable.

Unable to contain herself, she began to sob.

After a minute or two that seemed interminable, her mother stopped the spanking and straightened Kelia on her lap.

"Now, are you going to be a good girl?"

Kelia didn't dare say a word, her cheeks covered in tears.

"Are you going to be a good girl?" Her mother repeated, insisting on an answer from Kelia.

Kelia merely nodded. Her bottom was sore after that, and she no longer had the strength to resist.

"Come on, I'll put you in a clean diaper." Said her mother, softening her tone and heading back to the changing table, Kelia still in her arms.

When she was placed on the changing table, she was still crying. Humiliation and pain combined to make the moment extremely unpleasant.

She saw her mother bend down to grab something from under the changing table, and before she could react, a pacifier was shoved into her mouth. Kelia didn't react; she didn't want to prolong the moment any further.

Her mother began to unclip the buttons of Kelia's onesie, the front of which was pulled over her belly, and then undid the tapes of the diaper, and lowered the front of the diaper, exposing Kelia's crotch.

It was a very unsettling moment for Kelia. It had been at least a decade since she'd found herself in such a vulnerable position in front of her mother.

She felt the baby wipes starting to clean her.

Kelia remained motionless throughout the process. She had the feeling that moving a single muscle would make the situation even worse.

The wetness and coldness of the wipes was very unpleasant, but she tried to ignore it.

After a few minutes that seemed to last an eternity, her mother finished cleaning her and took out a new diaper.

Even though Kelia already knew it, she was still disappointed.

As her mother lifted the top of the diaper and adjusted it, Kelia realized that she had unconsciously started sucking on her pacifier. She stopped immediately.

"All clean!" Her mother exclaimed, in an enthusiastic tone, while redoing the buttons on her onesie. "You can go and play now."

Kelia was rested on the floor and her mother adressed her a little smile before leaving the room, leaving the door open.

At least her diaper was a bit more comfortable now. 

Kelia wiped away her tears and took the pacifier out of her mouth, which she simply let fall to the floor.

She was somewhat disoriented, having been through so much in just a few minutes.

She decided to head for her sister's room. She wasn't comfortable anywhere, but this was where she felt safest, at least.

As she left her room and headed for Sarah's, she suddenly felt the same dizziness as earlier in the day.

It wasn't as strong as before, but it was enough to worry Kelia. What was going on? She didn't understand. After about ten seconds, the dizziness went away.

Kelia decided to ignore it. Whatever happened, there was nothing she could do about it.

Kelia lightly pushed open the door to Sarah's room and stepped inside.

Sarah, seeing Kelia enter, looked very happy.

"Hi! You wanna play now?"

Kelia really didn't feel like indulging in childish games with Sarah. But it wasn't as if she had many other options for entertaining herself.

"Well.... I don't know, what would you like to play?"

Sarah's face lights up.

"I've got lots of toys, look!"

As she said this, she turned to open her toy chest. Indeed, it was rather well-stocked. 

Kelia was almost jealous, she'd never had so many toys when she was little. 

She glanced at Sarah's toy chest. Of course, nothing really appealed to her. These kinds of toys weren't really meant to entertain 18-year-olds.

"Um, well, pick what you want."

Sarah began to take out several dolls and play with them.

Kelia was content to sit and watch her. It was much better for her this way. Besides, it was kind of cute watching her little sister have fun. Well, older sister. But little sister.

The time obviously seemed a little long for Kelia, although her sister seemed to be enjoying herself and not seeing the time go by.

Suddenly, someone knocked on the door and their mother opened it.

"Time for dinner, girls!"

Sarah and Kelia got up without wasting any time.

Kelia wasn't in a hurry, on the contrary, she understood that from now on meals would be very unpleasant moments, but she doubted she'd be able to tell her mother she wasn't hungry.

When Kelia reached the stairs, she froze. That dizzy feeling kept coming back, and this time it was very strong.

She began to stagger and almost fell forward, but fortunately Sarah caught her.

"Oh, don't worry I'll help you!"

Sarah lifted Kelia under her arms and held her firmly as she descended the stairs.

Kelia was very embarrassed, but she said nothing. She was forced to admit that, to her dismay, she probably wouldn't have made it down on her own.

Kelia didn't know what was wrong with her. Then she remembered what the doctor had said about "cognitive abilities". She sincerely hoped she was wrong and that it was only temporary, but she feared the worst, especially as it didn't seem to be getting any better.

Arriving in the dining room, Sarah put Kelia down and their mother walked over to her.

"Oh, yes I should have helped you downstairs, excuse me sweetheart." Her mother said, lifting her into her high chair.

The worst thing for Kelia had to be how her mother acted and interacted with her like a real baby. However, she had learned her lesson earlier and certainly had no intention of trying to rebel again. Anyway, it's not as if she could do anything with her size.

A wonderful aroma filled the room as her mother brought two plates of spaghetti for Sarah and herself.

Kelia wasn't kidding herself, she knew she wouldn't be able to touch it, and she began to suspect that her mother was deliberately preparing only appetizing dishes to frustrate her as much as possible.

She wasn't surprised when her mother brought out a new baby pot for her.

The meal went more or less as it had at lunchtime. Kelia was more obedient, she knew there was nothing else she could do, and she didn't want to risk tempting her mother to correct her again. So she did as she was told.

When she finished her pot, Sarah and her mother were eating at the table, and she felt a sudden pressure in her bowels.

"No no no... anything but that..." she murmured to herself.

The pressure quickly became painful. She was now sure that her ability to restrain her needs had been impaired by her regression.

The worst part was that she couldn't do anything, locked in her high chair, she could barely move. There she was, about to fill her diaper, and there was absolutely nothing he could do about it.

Knowing full well that she was only postponing the inevitable, Kelia decided to give up and started pushing.

She felt the mess spreading around her diaper. The fact that she was sitting down only made the situation worse; she could feel absolutely everything that was going on in her diaper.

When she finished, Kelia couldn't help crying. It was so humiliating. She didn't want to attract her mother's attention, but she couldn't hold back her emotion.

Her mother didn't fail to notice that something was wrong when she heard and saw Kelia crying, and it was as if she already knew what had just happened.

"Oh, it's all right, sweetheart, it's all right." She said, getting up and walking over to Kelia.

She took her out of her high chair and carried her as one would carry a baby.

As if it wasn't enough, Kelia felt her mother probe the back of her diaper with her hand.

Kelia was carried to her room and then laid on the changing table.

"It's all right, I'll get you out of that dirty diapie." Her mother said, in a tone of voice intended to be "reassuring".

Of course, she didn't fail to shove the pacifier lying on the floor into Kelia's mouth. It was obvious by this point that if she could make the situation even more humiliating for Kelia, she wouldn't hesitate.

The process of that afternoon was repeated, the tapes on Kelia's diaper were removed and the front was lowered, exposing her once again.

It was even more unpleasant when her mother lifted her feet in the air to wipe her bottom.

Kelia didn't say a word, she just wanted to disappear. She wanted this moment to pass as quickly as possible.

When her mother finished cleaning her up, she tossed the diaper into a basket, and taped a fresh new diaper over Kelia.

"You must be tired after such a hard day, I think it's bedtime for you." Her mother said as she lifted her up again and headed for the crib.

Kelia remained silent, still sobbing around her pacifier in her mother's arms.

She was placed in her crib, and her mother caressed her cheek before leaving the room.

"Sweet dreams, my angel."

What little self-esteem Kelia had left had just been swept away.

She truly felt like a helpless little child.

Despite the fact that Kelia felt horrible, she found sleep quickly enough. Going through so many emotions was quite exhausting.

Eventually, she closed her eyes, lulled by the sound of regular sucking on her pacifier.

---------------------------------------

Hi !

So, here's today's chapter, hope you liked it :)

• Like 7