LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Happy Wedding Tigger

I can just picture you now walking down the aisle with your wedding outfit on........

Steve_3.jpg

Giggle

Many happy returnes... not sure what that means but it's what people say when you get married, I think ...lol

Thanks everyone! Its very sweet of you to think about me on my big day! October 6 is coming fast!! We leave on Oct. 2 and will return on Oct 9. I'm sorry I haven't been around much lately, but sooooooooooo busy with school/teaching and trying to get things ready for the wedding. I can't wait to come home and share things with you. Thanks for thinking about us! It just shows that you can find happiness in this crazy diaper world!.... Love you All

Wonders how she hid a springy tail under the dress. Or, maybe she had a tail hole and bounced down the aisle.

May all your problems be little ones, Tigger.

Froggy

Happy Wedding Day Tigger!

I hope everthing is perfect for you on your very special day! May the two of you have "A Wonderful Life" together and I send my best wishes for that joyous day! Congratulations! :crybaby: I am no good at weddings.

Thanks everyone! Daddy and I are home and finally settled, back to work and everything... waiting for this winter for a honeymoon. We had a wonderful day, it went great. It was an outside wedding, we got married in a gazebo, and the weather was perfect. It was sunny and 85 degrees, unusual for Pennsylvania this time of year, but we definitely are not complaining. We definitely wouldn't change a thing, everything went great, we are so happy and our friends and family really made our day memorable and special.

No, I did not wear a diaper under my wedding dress during the ceremony, it was way too hot and I needed help getting my dress on, would be kind of hard to explain to my sister and bridesmaids. However, after things were over, daddy and I had some diaper time and took a few pics of me in a diaper and in my wedding dress....

Thanks again for the thread, it was sweet of you peter, and to those who responded. Its great being married to my daddy and I hope we have a long, happy, diapered life together!