LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Author's Note: if you've been following some of my more recent works, this is gonna be a bit different. Less on the fetishy side and more of an… emotional conversation? I dunno what direction I'm gonna take it yet. Anyhoo, enjoy! 

~~~~

God, what a hell of a day! I had to check my calendar to make sure it wasn't a Monday. Nope. Just a supposed-to-be-boring old Thursday. Are Thursdays the new Monday? Shit, who knows? I'm just glad to be home. I can't wait to take a hot shower, boot up the Xbox, and maybe even put on a-

My thoughts were interrupted by my apartment door suddenly swinging open to reveal my girlfriend Grace standing in the doorway. She wore her usual casual clothes: sweat pants and a t-shirt commemorating some emo rock band from the early 2,000s–today it was Black Veil Brides. Her long black hair cascaded down over her shoulders, framing the most beautiful face I'd had the pleasure of seeing almost every day for… Huh. How long had it been? Four months? Six? Who knows, who cares. I barely remembered a life before her anyway, that's how happy she made me. 

“Hey Aaron.” She said, smiling up at me. 

“Uhhhhh, hi?” Hi? Is that all I could say? “I didn't expect to see you today. I didn't forget a date or something, did I?” Shit, had she made plans for us today and I forgot? I don't think I did, but if I did she was gonna be pissed… 

“Nope. Just thought I'd drop in and surprise you.” she stepped out of the doorway to let me in.

“Well… Consider me surprised!” I wrapped my arms around her and pressed my lips to hers. Even if my original plans were out the window with her here, it was well-worth it to spend the evening with the love of my life. 

“Want some coffee?” She asked when her lips were finally free from mine. 

“Is that a question? Of course I want coffee!” She knew I had a routine of having a cup of coffee when I get home from work. If I was anything I was a creature of habit. 

She sauntered off to the kitchen to get me my drink. I was very particular about my coffee, but she had a knack for making it *just* the way I liked it. It was reason #217 why I loved her. 

I went about my arriving-home routine of hanging up my coat, putting my wallet and keys in their usual spots, kicking off my shoes, and changing out of my work shirt. I had just finished all that by the time Grace came to me with my favorite coffee mug–the one that said “I before E, except when your foreign neighbor Keith receives eight counterfeit beige sleighs from feisty caffeinated weightlifters.”

I took a sip of my coffee and I'm sure the look on my face must've conveyed something akin to orgasmic bliss. “Mmmmm, perfect as always.”

She gave me a satisfied grin and grabbed my free hand, leading me back out to the living room couch. I figured she either wanted to play games or watch some of our shows, and I was fine with either of those options. 

I sat down on the couch and was slightly taken aback when she opted to sit on the coffee table in front of me, instead of taking her seat beside me. “So.” 

This was a little game she played sometimes. “So.” I repeated, prompting her to continue. 

“You know how you helped me learn to communicate better and not overreact during conversations?” 

“I do seem to recall this, yes.” It was true. When we met, she wasn't all that great at dealing with conflict. Not that I blamed her. To say she had come from a broken home would be like calling the Hindenburg a little oopsy-daisy. 

“Well,” she continued “I may have done something that might require you to use those same skills…” 

I quirked an eyebrow at her. This was… Very unlike my Grace. She was normally outspoken and unapologetic when it came to the things she did. Now it seemed the cat had gotten her tongue pretty good. “Ummm, okay? Consider me braced for bad news. Hit me.” I was honestly perplexed as to what she could have done that she'd be afraid to tell me. Cheated on me? No, not a chance. She regularly told me that I was the best thing that had ever happened to her–a sentiment I reciprocated just as regularly. Stolen from me? No, not her style. 

“Well you see, the other day I was here and you were taking a shower and I was bored so I kinda just started… Going through your closet…”

My face turned pale as a ghost. 

Fuck. 

I felt her hand on my knee “Just bare with me a minute, okay babe?” my whole body felt like it was on fire, but her smile definitely helped put me at ease. I let out the breath I didn't know had caught in my throat and nodded for her to continue.

“I was obviously a bit confused, so I ummm… went through your phone. Found some things…”

My eyes were glued to the floor. I had envisioned this scenario a thousand times, and it never turned out well. I had to stop my mind from jumping to the conclusions it was certain that this conversation was leading to.

“You have a thing for diapers.” 

• Like 8
1 hour ago, Wannatripbaby said:

boot up the Xbox,

I don't know if I can even continue reading this now. 😭 Who hurt you? I assure that the Playstation is far superior.  (Waiting for the comments to explode 🤣  I got off work and chose CHAOS!)

• Haha 2

said “I before E, except when your foreign neighbor Keith receives eight counterfeit beige sleighs from feisty caffeinated weightlifters

I've actually seen this on something, I don't remember what, but I absolutely love it lol.

Also great start.

• Thanks 1
7 minutes ago, Guilend said:

I've actually seen this on something, I don't remember what, but I absolutely love it lol.

You've probably seen it on... A coffee mug. 😅 I know, because I own this very mug and it's my favorite. 

26 minutes ago, Guilend said:

I assure that the Playstation is far superior

Two words: Game Pass. 😛

... That's all I have to say to defend Xbox though. 😅 I miss my Ratchet & Clank. 😭

• Haha 1

Pt.2

“You have a thing for diapers.” it wasn't a question, it wasn't an accusation, it was a statement. One that I couldn't deny at this point. She'd gone through my things. And who knows what all she saw when she went through my phone?

I ran my hand over the back of my neck nervously, trying to find my voice. “I can explain.” Could I? Possibly. But would she listen? 

“Hey,” she called my attention up from the floor, forcing me to look into those deep hazel eyes “Don't overreact, remember? Just try to relax and breathe, okay? Drink some of your coffee before it gets cold.”

I nodded and did as she instructed. The rich, hot beverage helping to clear the lump that had lodged itself in my throat. 

“what's going through your head right now?” she asked, parroting a phrase I often used with her when she was overwhelmed. So this was what it was like in the hot seat, eh? Can't say I'm a fan. 

“I… Don't know.” I began. Knowing she'd just prompt me to continue, I did just that. “Fear, mostly? Shame, of course. And maybe the feeling that I *should* be angry at you for violating my privacy? But I don't want to focus on that aspect right now.”

She nodded slowly. “The shame, I get. But what are you afraid of? That I might leave you over something like this?” 

I shrugged “Yeah? At least that's what happens 90% of the time when I run this conversation in my head.”

She shook her head “Never crossed my mind. Not for a second.”

I looked back up at her, as my gaze had again drifted to the floor. “Really?” 

“Boy, I asked you finger me in a crowded Pizza Hut and you think diapers is where I'd draw the line!?”

That caused both of us to laugh at the memory. That had been *quite* the eventful evening. “You make some excellent points.” I conceded. 

“If anything, I'm a little hurt that you kept it from me for this long. We've been dating for eight months now!” 

“Has it been eight? Feels like four, or maybe six.”

“Nope. February 10th was our first date.”

I'd have to make a note of that later. 

“But back on topic, how long were you planning on waiting before revealing this to me?” 

I shrugged again. “I dunno. Forever maybe? I hadn't exactly been looking forward to this conversation.” I confessed before adding “Anxiety's a bitch.”

“Anxiety's a bitch.” she repeated back to me, as it had become like a mantra for us. Whenever one of us had done something excessively stupid due to our insecurities getting the better of us, we'd use “Anxiety's a Bitch” as our way of saying “I understand now that it was a bad call or I reacted poorly, but I wasn't thinking clearly then and still might not be now.” It was the perfect way of admitting that one was wrong, while still pleading that there were/are extenuating circumstances that lead to that decision, and asking for help in navigating our thoughts. 

“So.” I began ”What happens now? Usually when I play through this in my mind we don't get this far.”

She shifted from the coffee table to the couch to be next to me. “Tell me about diapers.”

I blinked for several seconds, trying to process. “Come again?” 

“You said you could explain, right? And you've been so good at helping me understand why I think and feel the way I do in the past. So tell me why *you* think and feel the way you do about diapers.”

I glanced down at my mug and took a deep, cleansing breath. “I think I'm gonna need something a bit stronger than coffee for this conversation." 

• Like 13
  • Wannatripbaby changed the title to Aaron's Secret - - Pt.2 (12/15/23)

Boy oh boy do I like the way this is developing - 

Bravo - Summa cum Laude !

Please continue (the plot thickens or maybe it gets wet) 

4 minutes ago, BabyLock said:

Boy oh boy do I like the way this is developing - 

Bravo - Summa cum Laude !

Please continue (the plot thickens or maybe it gets wet) 

Glad you're enjoying it so far! 😁

I have another chapter ready to go that I'll probably post some time over the weekend. 

Pt.3

I didn't actually end up getting something stronger than coffee, because Grace and I both know I can't hold my liquor to save my life, and I'm gonna need all my brain power if I'm going to have this conversation. Instead I opted for a second cup o’ Joe while Grace grabbed one of her Monster energy drinks from the fridge. “I don't actually know where to begin.” I said. 

She thought about it for a moment. “I guess my first question would be… Why diapers? Like, what's the appeal? Most people try to *avoid* wearing diapers for as long as they can.”

I nodded. It was a good place to start. “Well, like all other kinks, nobody really knows *where* they come from. Some people think you inherit them from your parents, in which case I have a few very awkward questions for my dad.”

Grace giggled a bit at that “Same.”

“All I know is, I've always been drawn to them… Diapers, I mean.” Even with Grace's very open support, saying the word still brought heat to my cheeks. ”I ordered my first pack when I was 18 and had a driver's license and my own bank account and all that.” my cheeks warmed again at the memory of my first time. ”After that, I was hooked.”

“Okay, so that explains why you *tried* them,” Grace began “But I guess my question would really be, what hooked you? I mean, to me the idea of peeing or… Worse, in your pants sounds completely unappealing.” I could tell she was trying for my benefit not to cringe too hard at the thought. “No offense.”

“None taken. I definitely understand that,” I said. “But it's just… an indescribable sensation. The feeling of warmth and relief, the…” I wanted to continue, but as hard as I tried, I just couldn't bring myself to describe the warm squish of a wet or messy diaper, let alone doing so in a way that wouldn't sound completely repulsive to the uninitiated. “You're just gonna have to take my word for it. It doesn't feel unpleasant. On the contrary, it's one of my favorite things.” I took a sip of my coffee, partially so that I could hide my face behind my mug. I'm sure I was redder than a tomato by now. 

She looked pensive, like she was processing my words. “And you do *everything* in them?”

I smiled and nodded “Not every time, but yes.” I finally found the courage to try and be a bit more descriptive, “I'll spare you the gory details of exactly how it feels, but I'll just say there is literally *nothing* quite like it. It's like getting a full-body massage. Like taking all the tension in your body and… Pushing it out of your body.” I almost said into the seat of your diaper, but very-smartly pivoted at the last second. Even the thought of trying to verbalize that made me cringe. 

When I was finally able to stop cringing and return my gaze to her, she still had the same thoughtful expression. “So how often do you wear? Obviously you don't wear all the time, I've seen you with boxers on plenty of times.”

I dismissively waved off the idea “Some people choose to go 24/7, and that's great for them and all, but it's not for me. Once or twice a week is enough to satisfy my desire to wear.”

She nodded “and is it like, a purely physical thing or is there more to it?” 

“Oh there's definitely more to it,” I started. “For myself and others, there are a variety of reasons to Wear. Err, by ‘Wear’ I mean-” 

“Diapers, yeah I got that.” she interrupted. “Sorry, go on.”

“You're good. Now as I was saying, some people wear simply for the physical sensations that come with wearing, but for most there's also a very potent mental aspect. For some, it's about humiliation. For others, it's a matter of comfort or security. Others do it to help them regress.”

She cocked her head to the side. “Regress? What do you mean?” 

I opened my mouth to answer, but nothing came out. Hmm. “Ummm, are you at all familiar with the idea of mental regression?” 

She thought about it. “Not really?” 

I winced. “Then this is gonna take quite a bit of explaining to do.”

• Like 11
  • Wannatripbaby changed the title to Aaron's Secret - - Pt.3 (12/18/23)

So glad you're writing this story in this way. I have had a similar conversation in the past and a similar duration of time into the relationship. It took a lot of years of work to get to the point of being able to understand some of the roots of my diaper interest. Then it took the right partner and some serious bravery to explain it to another person.  Looking forward to more! 

1 minute ago, aldl4811 said:

So glad you're writing this story in this way. I have had a similar conversation in the past and a similar duration of time into the relationship. It took a lot of years of work to get to the point of being able to understand some of the roots of my diaper interest. Then it took the right partner and some serious bravery to explain it to another person.  Looking forward to more! 

I'm lucky enough to have not had to have this conversation, as the one (1) person I have ever dated (and still currently am) was already in the community. 😅 But a part of why I'm writing this is to hopefully help others prepare for such conversation. If this story helps a single person overcome their fears of this difficult discussion, then it was worth it. 🥰

And if not... Eh, at least I'm having fun writing it. 😅 I'll try to put up another chapter later today. 

• Like 5

“So for starters, do you know what ABDL stands for?” 

She nodded “Kinda? It's one of the first things I had to look up. And while the ‘Diaper Lover’ part makes a little more sense now, I'm still a bit confused on the ‘Adult Baby’ thing.”

“I don't blame you there, it's one of the more-complicated, and in some cases controversial, sides of this fetish. Like everything else, it exists on a spectrum. Not everyone who is an AB is a DL, just as not everyone who is a DL is an AB. Take me for instance: I fall squarely into the DL side of things, but haven't the slightest inclination towards regression.”

I let her marinate on that for a minute. “Are you saying there are people who can actually like, forget everything about adulthood and become like an *actual* baby in an adult's body?”

I considered for a moment on how to answer her. “You're on the right track. Like I said, it's on a spectrum. Not everyone who's an AB regresses all the way to infancy. Different people have different ‘Little Ages’--that's the term we use to describe what their behavior best resembles when they regress. Some people fall more into the 4-6 year range, while I've seen others who only go as far back as their teenage years.”

“And it's just a temporary thing? Like a hypnotic trance or something?” 

“For some people it is,” I answered. “For others it's a bit more… Nuanced.” Now I was getting Into the difficult to explain stuff. ”It's not always a ‘Fully Regressed’ versus ‘Fully Adult’ thing. It's sort of a sliding scale.”

“I guess my main hang-up is, I had a horrible childhood, so I can't imagine wanting to return there.”

I snapped my fingers as an analogy came to my mind “No no, that's the point! You see, you had a rough childhood, but it wasn't ALL bad, right?” 

She shrugged “I guess not? Where are you going with this?” 

“Bare with me. Imagine if all of the bad stuff in your childhood happened after you were six-years-old. *Now* imagine if you could, briefly, return to the mind-state of your five-year-old self; before you experienced any of the trauma and anxiety that you deal with on a daily basis now. Wouldn't that hold a certain appeal?”

Her eyes went wide as she started to grasp what I was saying “Fuck, I'd pay good money for that. You're telling me there are people out there who can actually do that!?”

I grinned. She was actually getting it! “Indeed I am. Of course, it's not like a magic spell or anything. It's a process that's gonna look different for every individual. And like any altered mental state, it comes with its fair share of dangers, especially if one doesn't take the proper precautions.”

“How do you mean? What dangers? What precautions?” 

I considered for a moment before answering. “For the dangers, imagine if you started having some traumatic flashbacks, while you had the emotional coping skills of a toddler.”

I watched the horror of the scenario I had painted cascade over her face. “Shit, I'd probably wake up chained to a hospital bed again. If I woke up at all…”

“Exactly, hence why taking precautions is necessary. And in this case, the only real precaution one can take is to have someone nearby who can help you if things go south.”

“So regression requires a partner then?”

I thought about it. “Depends on the person, I suppose. It's a lot like BDSM in a way. Sure, a person can experiment with pain or with certain self-bondage techniques, but there are some things you just can't do on your own.”

She nodded. “Are there things you've wanted to do that you can't do on your own?” 

I froze, unable to answer. Not because I was afraid, exactly. In fact, I wasn't quite sure WHY I couldn't answer her plainly. “Probably? I mean… Yes? I think? I'm sorry, this is all just-” I made a grasping motion with my hand, indicating I was searching for the right words, ”It's like, for the longest time I've been doing this in secret alone. And I think a part of me kinda always… Felt like it would stay that way? To the point that it's almost like a part of me refuses to admit that this is… That this could be real…” I felt a lump in my throat and a slight ache in my chest. Like I'd been holding onto a pain in my heart for so long that I didn't even realize was there. It hurt to try and let it go and believe that this was really happening. Was I still afraid of being rejected by her? 

If there's one reason I loved this woman, it's that she could read me like no one else could. She saw the conflict in my eyes and did not hesitate to climb into my lap and press her lips to mine. My arms immediately latched onto her as a shaking, shuttering breath escaped my longs. I wasn't quite crying; tears didn't come easily for me. But the tremors that she felt briefly course through my body were about as close as I usually came to it. “I'm sorry, I-” I tried to say as soon as the kiss broke, but she quickly silenced me with her lips again. 

“You have nothing to apologize for.” She spoke to me, barely above a whisper. 

I didn't try to argue with her. I simply closed my eyes and nodded, basking in the glow of her love. She already made me feel like the luckiest man alive most days, but here, in this moment, I was dead-certain I had to be. 

When Grace climbed off of me and stood up, I was jolted out of my love-sick stupor when she pulled me to my feet and started dragging me towards the bedroom. “Where are we going now?” I asked stupidly. Obviously she wasn't taking me to Antarctica! 

We got to the foot of the bed before she spun back around and pulled me in for another kiss, only to be pushed down onto the bed once our lips parted. Spontaneity was not my strong suit, but it was definitely hers, and most of the time I was more than happy to be dragged along for the ride. I expected her to climb on top of me immediately, but she didn't. Instead she just smiled down at me, before walking over to the closet. 

• Like 12
  • Wannatripbaby changed the title to Aaron's Secret - - Pt.4 (12/20/23)

My heart was racing. Logically I knew what she was about to do, but that doubtful part of me almost refused to accept it. As if she'd have some other reason to go over to the closet. 

My pulse only quickened as I heard the opening of a cardboard box, followed by an all-too-familiar rustling of plastic, before she turned back to me with a diaper clutched in both hands in front of her chest. 

“I figured this would be the best way to show you that I have no issue with your diapers. That is, if you'll let me put one on you?” 

My pupils were probably dilated by now as I gazed at the object in her hand. I barely registered what she had said until about a second and a half later. She was offering to diaper me? I could scarcely believe it. “Uhhhhh, y-yeah! I mean umm, If you want to, that is.” I had never really considered that she would ever do this for me. Let alone for her to *offer* to diaper me! I felt like my heart was getting ready to burst. 

And if the tightness in my pants was any indicator, my heart wasn't the only thing ready to explode. 

She giggled a bit at my stammering. “God, you really are worked up, huh?” Oh, if she only knew the half of it. Then again, I supposed she would in a few moments. Sure enough, she set the diaper aside and let her hands glide up my legs towards my belt, stopping just short of the buckle to feel the bulging outline of my cock straining against the denim. “Fuck, you are hard as a rock, too.” I felt my breathe catch in my lungs as her hands caressed my length. If she kept this up much longer, we might end up with a very sticky situation to deal with. 

“I mean, can you blame me?” I said when I finally found my voice. “You're kinda fulfilling one of my deepest darkest fantasies right now.”

She turned her attention away from my crotch and back towards my face. “And I'm happy to do it. I want to see you as happy as you make me.” The warmth of her smile was nearly melting me. I knew she meant it. 

Grace's hands returned to my belt and undid the buckle quickly before pulling my jeans down and off my legs, leaving me completely exposed to her. 

And also completely erect. Not that I was ashamed of that either. 

She took me in her hand, her small, delicate fingers setting every nerve on fire in the way only she could. “I'm almost tempted to say screw the diaper and take you right here. I haven't seen you this hard in a while.”

It was certainly a tempting offer. “With how excited I am already, I doubt I'd last long inside of you.” That's not to say I wouldn't try, though. After how accepting she'd been tonight, I wanted to reward her however she wanted. I wanted to make her scream. And if my dick couldn't do the job, well, I have other ways. 

She shook her head, as if shaking herself out of a trance. “Not yet. Tonight is about showing you that I can accept your fetish.” she picked up the diaper again and started unfolding it. “Gods, this thing is massive!”

I chuckled “Yeah, it always takes newcomers by surprise.” I let her turn it over a few times in her hands, feeling the soft, crinkly plastic in her fingers.

“So do you need like, powder or something?” she glanced back at the closet.

“Depends on how long I'll be wearing,” I said. “If I'll be out of that diaper before the end of the night, I should be fine. Whereas if you intent to let me wear it through the night, precautions should be taken.”

“Okay. Lift up for me?” I lifted my butt up off the bed for her to slide the diaper underneath me. It was a little bit more awkward than doing it myself, and I had to readjust it a bit, but I didn't care about any of that. I could still hardly believe this was really happening. 

By now my erection had died down enough for her to pull the front of the diaper up over me. I held the front in place while she did up the four tapes and… It was done. I had just been diapered by the love of my life. I felt like I was dreaming. I had to be. 

“Is that good?” she asked, inspecting the diaper for anything that looked out of place. 

“It's perfect.” I told her, reaching down to feel the padding she had put me in. “Hand me my pants?” 

Grace leaned down and picked them up off the floor. “No.”

I raised an eyebrow at her. “No?” 

She smirked. “No. You're gonna spend the rest of the evening with your diaper on full-display for me. That way we'll both get used to it.”

Now it was my turn to go wide-eyed. “Oh.”

She reached down between my legs and caressed the tent that was once again forming in my undergarments. “Is that acceptable?” 

Her hand… On my… Damn. “Y-yeah!” I nodded quickly. 

She giggled again “You're adorable when you're flustered.”

I had no words to give her in defense of my pride. I didn't give a single flying fuck about that or anything else, other than the hand touching my diaper. 

This was gonna be a VERY eventful evening. 

• Like 13
  • Wannatripbaby changed the title to Aaron's Secret - - Pt.5 (12/23/23)

This was all so surreal. Here I was, sitting here on the couch in just a diaper and a shirt, booting up Call of Duty while Grace sat next to me reading her latest book. I glanced at the cover: A naked woman whose naughty bits were tastefully covered up by a massive cobra draped over her body. The title “Carnal Venom '' is written in blood-red cursive. 

“Enjoying your snake fucking book?” 

She smacked me with the paperback in question. “Go fuck yourself.”

“Can I get the snake to do it instead?” I smirked, and was rewarded with another 1d4 points of bludgeoning damage from her improvised weapon. 

“It's not a snake fucking book.” she said in defense of her book that clearly appeared to be about fucking snakes. “It's about a serpent goddess on the hunt for a man who can satisfy her insatiable lust, and when they can't she kills them.”

“Ohhhhh, my mistake. That's a much more-reasonable plot than fucking snakes.”

She glared at me, “Keep it up, and I'll make sure my next book has a hardback cover.” 

My game finally loaded me into a match, forcing me to stop teasing Grace about her choice of literature for the moment. She knew I would never *actually* judge her for what she liked to read. And after tonight, she probably understood why I was so open-minded. When you're into diapers like I am, how can you judge what other people get turned-on by? 

We stayed that way for a while. Just existing in the same space while doing our own separate things. The only thing that made it different than any other lazy evening was my attire. I was still kinda processing it in the background of my mind. I'm wearing a diaper around Grace. My dark secret is finally out and she doesn't seem the least bit bothered by it. Have I really been exaggerating how serious this issue was? After all, she was far from the most vanilla individual. At times she was barely short of a nymphomaniac, and she had a bit of an exhibitionist streak to boot. Why would I assume she'd be so horrified by my unconventional underwear? 

“I'm sorry I kept this from you.” I said, breaking the comfortable silence. “You were right, I should have told you sooner. I just didn't know how to say it.”

She didn't even look up from her book as she answered. “How about ‘Hey Grace, I like wearing diapers. Wanna go get Chinese?’”

“Y'know, that approach never occurred to me. How could I have been so foolish?” We both had a good chuckle at that. 

She dog-eared her current page and set the book aside. “You're not upset that I snooped through your stuff, are you?” I could tell there was a tinge of guilt in her voice. 

I shook my head, “Not at all. After all, it turned out pretty good for me, right?” I gestured to my unhidden diaper. 

She smiled, reaching over to pat my crinkly padding, sending tingles up my spine. “For both of us.”

That brought a fresh blush to my cheeks, and I wasn't quite sure why. The idea that she might actually be enjoying this… I could feel myself getting even more turned-on just thinking about it. Having her accept my diaper fetish was already a dream come true. But having her enjoy it too? That was something I had never in a million years considered. 

But before I could let my mind run away with those possibilities, I had a more pressing issue to deal with: my bladder. 

“I'm gonna go throw a pizza in the oven if that's okay with you?” 

“Sure. Grab me another Monster while you're in there?”

“Can do.” I got up to make my way to the kitchen, only to come to a dead-halt when she reached over and smacked my padded butt with a dull *thump*. “Ah!” 

When I looked back at her, all she did was bat her eyelashes at me innocently. 

“I'm gonna have to put up with you smacking my ass a lot more now, aren't I?” I asked flatly. 

“Maybe.” she said. Which for her, was basically a 100% guarantee. 

“Lovely…” I said, backing out of the room and into the kitchen. Honestly? If it gave her even the slightest bit of enjoyment to smack my diapered ass, I wasn't gonna complain too much. 

Once I got the pizza in the oven, I made sure I wasn't being watched. With the coast clear, I closed my eyes, braced my hands on the counter, and opened the floodgates.

God, there really was nothing quite like the first wetting in a fresh diaper. The feeling of relief, the warm sensation spreading throughout the front of the diaper… Sometimes I just stood that way for several minutes, entranced in my own soggy bliss. But if I stayed in here for too long, I'd probably draw Grace's suspicion. 

Unless that's what I wanted? Hmmm. I mean, she hadn't explicitly told me that she was okay with me *using* the diaper, but she had to have assumed I would, right? It's a diaper, that's what they're designed for. But of course being okay with something in theory was a lot different than sitting next to someone wearing a used diaper. What if she felt grossed-out by me like this? What if-

“You okay in here?”

“Ah!”

• Like 11
  • Wannatripbaby changed the title to Aaron's Secret - - Pt.6 (12/27/23)

I'd totally be okay with someone smacking my butt whenever I walked by wearing a diaper. Also I love the DnD reference. At least she wasn't reading on a kindle, that probably would do more damage 😂. I haven't looked it, but is that a real book? Asking for a friend. I just started playing BG3 about a month ago, I'm loving it. 

36 minutes ago, Guilend said:

I haven't looked it, but is that a real book? Asking for a friend

Nope. I made it up for the story. 😅

Honestly I consider the whole "Snake Fucking Book" exchange to be one of the best passages I've ever written. 🤣

Nope. I made it up for the story. 😅

Honestly I consider the whole "Snake Fucking Book" exchange to be one of the best passages I've ever written. 🤣

With the detail you put into it I actually believed it existed 😂

I was about to add to my list for Santa for next year 😂

1 minute ago, Guilend said:

With the detail you put into it I actually believed it existed 😂

I was about to add to my list for Santa for next year 😂

Play your cards right, and maybe I'll make it a reality someday. 😉😅