LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Newer to ABDL

I’ve just recently in the past two months given into the journey of acceptance. I’m definitely one of those that have lurked in various ABDL platforms for years and have even full on made accounts (this one included a few different times) and deleted them. Life has frankly been a million times easier having given in and trying to get to know the ABDL community. I’m a DL for the most part, and frankly just love wearing for the comfort! Though I don’t identify as AB, I love ABDL diapers and cute  onesies. 

Anyway, hello!

• Like 4

Hello, and welcome to DD, or maybe it’s welcome back. Glad to have you here with us. Lots of good likeminded people. We all are in different stages of accepting this, and having it be a part of ourselves. It is about, finding a good place for it to fit in, and being happy. That’s why I always say, relax, have fun, and enjoy! 

• Like 1
20 hours ago, LadyArticuno said:

I’ve just recently in the past two months given into the journey of acceptance. I’m definitely one of those that have lurked in various ABDL platforms for years and have even full on made accounts (this one included a few different times) and deleted them. Life has frankly been a million times easier having given in and trying to get to know the ABDL community. I’m a DL for the most part, and frankly just love wearing for the comfort! Though I don’t identify as AB, I love ABDL diapers and cute  onesies. 

Anyway, hello!

@LadyArticuno

Welcome to Daily Diapers!

I have been a member of DD since August of 2019, and I have visited this site many times in the past as a lurker.  I was on my own journey - Questioning myself for my thoughts, feelings, urges, and other things that make me feel the way I do.  I've been a DL since I was 8, and I have been disabled all my life.  Having Cerebral Palsy, I have had Incontinence on and off all my life, and have spent time in Pediatric rehab centers, and I guess it was kind of cemented in my head because of the hell I went through when there,  as it was hard on me.

When you are in Pediatric Long-Term Rehab, I guess the idea was that they didn't want you to use the bathroom by yourself, and also, they basically made you feel that it was acceptable for them to take care of everything, and even though I was doing PT, I didn't really have much of a choice but to roll with it, and I think that the reason I am a DL is because of the fact that I have a liking for diapers, especially disposable plastic backed ones:  I had beaten myself up for YEARS, feeling the GUILT, SHAME and EMBARRASSMENT I had felt because I like diapers, and I always tried to Hide it.

Over the years, I visited this site, and I knew it was here, and I've known of many of the users here.  In 2018-2019, I started having problems with Incontinence, IBS, Diverticulitis and having accidents, and then I realized I needed help.  I asked the doctor for that help, he helped me get the diapers I needed, and then I needed better ones, and after getting that, and dealing with situations, I was a lot better off, and at least I was DRY.

I have a lot of support from my support team, and I do NOT feel any of the guilt, etc, because I KNOW I need them, and I ACCEPT that I need them, and I have been medically diagnosed with incontinence, and that is a GODSEND, because now, I can deal with my incontinence, and my feelings and urges, and all of that, and i won't have to worry about being the person that I was trying to hide.  It's on my medical records, so NO ONE will be able to mess with me and tell me that I don't need them when I do:  that is what happens sometimes, people don't think you are serious.

Acceptance is a Journey that you start, and even when you reach that:  You are still on a journey.  Because of people here on DD, and their accepting, non-judgemental, kind, supportive and awesome advice and support, I am WHOLE, and I am happy, because of the supportive, loving people here, who care about this community and the people in it.  I will always try to give back to said community by helping others who are on the journey themselves, because we have to START somewhere and we all start at different times and places, and our roads may be windy, steep, long, but we all end up landing here.  There are many of us that have the same feelings you may be experiencing, so that's OK.

I also agree with you that wearing diapers is helpful, is awesome, and helps you.  Stress is very hard sometimes, and wearing diapers and living the way you choose is NOT bad, wrong, or anything, so please know that you and many others have been there:  Tell me:  Doesn't it feel better to have a diaper on, or a favorite stuffie or bottle or paci in place:  In my mind, the diaper basically says it is OK to Let Go!  When you do, the diaper is there.  Think of what you are holding:  all the things your body does not need, and when you get rid of it by using the diaper, you are dealing with the stress and all of the stuff you don't need because you are releasing it into your diaper :)

Good Luck!  Feel free to Message me, and follow me if you wish.  You will also be able to see my "Journey Thread" on My About Me Page :)

Brian

• Like 2

I’ve recently been down the same path as you. I have been a DL ever since I can remember and have only recently started to try to find community. I went through a divorce 4 years ago and now I have the freedom to explore this side of myself. I would recommend finding a munch in your area and getting out and meet some people in person. Good luck on your journey. 

• Like 2