LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

what Adult Size Pacifier do u use?

I've tried the Rearz size 10 pacifier under the Fixx moniker, but I find those huge - to me it's like trying to fall asleep with a banana in your mouth. Which, granted, maybe some people enjoy, but for me, like you, it wasn't comfortable. 

Rearz has a great selection of pacifiers, and the ones I like the best are also their cheapest - they're like $4 each. Which is good, because you want to have a bunch of them if you're going to use them with any frequency - you want to be able to clean them and let them dry or else they will start to smell like mildew, basically. The Rearz size 6 adult pacifier is the one I'm referring to - it's easy to take apart and clean thoroughly and put back together. 

I like the size of them because the nipple is long enough that the shield doesn't put pressure on my teeth. I used to try and use toddler pacifiers in the 18-36 months size, but the nipple wasn't long enough so there was a constant inward pressure on the shield. Basically, if your teeth start to ache after a couple of days, your pacifier may eventually alter the shape of your dental arcade. I sleep with one every night, so for me, fit was important. In 5 years, my teeth haven't been affected. 

The moral of the story is, you need a Goldilocks pacifier. Too big or too small won't work. 

• Like 1

I just got some of the Rearz Size 8 teats to try on their Size 6 guard. They don't exactly fit (seal is TOO good) and I have another thread going about modifying in Baby Talk. But I'm looking forward to finding out if that's a size that's acceptable for me. The Size 6 falls out of my mouth when I sleep.

• Like 1

I use size 6 myself and have no problem with it falling out while I sleep. I used size 18 to 36 month baby pacifiers until my first adult sized pacis. I bought a size 7 and a size 6 and found the size 7 too long and it didn't seat correctly against the soft palate. Size 6 nestles perfectly in my mouth. As @Little Sherri says it's a goldilocks thing finding the right size for your mouth.

Hugs,

Freta

• Like 2

I use a size 6 Rearz but I've been thinking of getting a larger one. I keep waffling on trying the size 10 but I think I will. Like others have said, it's all about finding that sweet spot. The size 6 is good but I"d like something a little bit larger.