LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Holding it in

I might be the only one who does this but.. If I know I will be wearing a diaper in the evening and I need to go #2, I will purposefully try and hold it in till I get home so that I can relax and let go in the comfort of home where I can take my time in my padding. 

I also really enjoy it if Im constipated and then after a few days find relief in my diaper - I never rush to use the bathroom if I can get away with holding a little longer to let go once padded.

I know holding it in isn’t recommended.. but it does make it even better when I finally go (obviously within reason, nothing dangerous!) 

Once I get padded I still hold it until I’m pretty desperate, so there is no pushing or straining needed. I used to find it nearly impossible to fully “go” in the diaper, but waiting till I really really need it means that isnt an issue anymore either! a win win and a lot of fun!

• Like 2
8 hours ago, Happysaur said:

Wetspot - yep this is also it, the feeling of an accident is lovely after holding it in

Have you ever drank lots of liquids ie like pop or tea then held your per until you couldn't anymore then let it go and along came a poopy messie with your pee pee too? I find this so satisfying but also doing a rubbies in my diaper aka nappy until it get sticky wet too!

• Like 3
On 12/2/2023 at 5:13 PM, Happysaur said:

Wetspot - yep this is also it, the feeling of an accident is lovely after holding it in

Yes, absolutely. Love that feeling after holding it for a long time!

Holding my poopy in and using the adult potty rather than my diaper is disappointing. I wet my diaper at work all the time, but if I have to poopy, I go to the bathroom and wiggle out of my diaper and think to myself, what a wasted opportunity for a messy diaper. but courtesy prevails.

• Like 2

I held it in all night.  I had a slight urge to go last night before I went to work.  I held it in until I got home this morning and got into my diaper.  Once I was diapered, I  kinda just relaxed and let it happen on its own.  It felt really good and is a nice big load.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

I've tried holding it before to get bigger loads into my diaper, but then they get too firm. I preft my loads being softer, more maleable, and sticky. I love a good mess! 

• Like 1

There was no effort to hold my poopy this morning and no effort to mess my diaper as well. I simply got out of bed with a wet Crinklz Fairy Tale diaper, relaxed while walking to the kitchen and effortlessly in a natural nonchalant manner messed my diaper. Had anyone been with me they would have never known that I just messed my diaper. For me, this is the best messing experience rather than pushing because it is so natural. The warm mess filling my diaper is one of my simple pleasures of life, now sitting here with a delightful warm squish poopy spreading in my diapee. Ahhhhh!!!😌

• Like 1