LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Little in Love 2 - Epilogue (4/17/24)

Probably extreme but this is making me sad and upset. I fully expect Charlie to be under some of kinda hypnosis from her editor and was targeted by the government  

But I also expect at the end of this Charlie and Olivia will need to take time apart from eachother. This is breaking Livs heart.. she doesn't deserve any of this.

41 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

*Starts looking for flights to England*

Okay, that should work

*looks up the address of the cement company*

Ah yes they have a good offer extra money no questions asked.

-----------------------------

What are you doing to us.

I waited ages for the chapter and then another cliffhanger.

I really hope everything gets resolved soon,

I don't know how long you plan to write the story, whether 40 or 60 chapters.

But seriously I hope we get a solution here soon.

Because at the moment it looks bad no matter how it ends for Liv, there are probably already far too many photos in circulation.

I maintain my suspicion that LIBRA is infiltrated if not Chris is the enemy whether knowingly or unknowingly and he is responsible for Charlie's situation.

Why are you so mean? Everyone else just threatens to spank me, you look up cement companies :P

Oh you think this is bad? The cliffhangers in this one are SO bad.

17 minutes ago, T the Switch said:

Probably extreme but this is making me sad and upset. I fully expect Charlie to be under some of kinda hypnosis from her editor and was targeted by the government  

But I also expect at the end of this Charlie and Olivia will need to take time apart from eachother. This is breaking Livs heart.. she doesn't deserve any of this.

Awww :( Yeah, this may mess with her baby side a bit. But don't worry, I don't like making my readers anxious for too long.

Chapter 26: Gumdrop

Little in Love 2 – LittleFallenPrincess

As I listened to people talking in the hallway, at the front door, I sat in my playpen in the living room, happily playing with my toys.

They were talking a lot out there, which was weird if they were here to see me, as I’m in here! But then Mummy said it was probably all our new fun stuff that is arriving, as well as my playdate! So why isn’t she just letting them in?

I squirmed about on the floor, my padded butt squishing as it moved back and forth. I couldn’t remember going, but I was definitely wet now, as it felt soooo good.

Which made it hard to focus on the adults talking out there.

I think I heard Mummy say ‘She’s at work’, or somefing. Then a bit of arguing back and forth.

I don’t like arguments. People shouting makes me upset, and the more they argued, the more I wanted to cry.

This continued for a while, before it all became a bit too much for me and I burst out in tears, wailing loudly.

“LIV?” I heard a very loud voice ring out, followed by a lot of banging and heavy footsteps. It sounded like… fighting?

I couldn’t tell as I was still entirely focused on my crying right now, I was too overloaded and everything was wrong and I just wanted my Mummy!

“LIV! Thank god…” A darker skinned man walked in, followed by a couple of other grown ups. The man had his hair pinned up like Mummy does to me sometimes, an he looked very strong! The woman next to him had really red hair and she looked like she could have been an actress; she was so beautiful! And then the third one looked older, but she was like one of those mean Doctors who give you the jabs and stuff, though her face looked kind… she was probably one of the good ones who gives a lollipop afterwards.

“Olivia?” The Doctor-lady bent down by the side of the playpen and looked directly at me.

I nodded at them.

“Well she’s more with it than Amber was… is. I think her nanites lessened the effects on her brain.” She said to the other two.

“So does that mean her safeword will…?” Said the redhead.

“Let’s see, shall we? Olivia? Gumdrop.”

“Gumdrops? I wan gumdrops!” I replied, clapping my hands excitedly. I love sweeties! Wait… when did my words make sense?

“Shit.” The strong man said. Mummy says that’s a bad word though!

“Maybe it takes time?” The beautiful woman suggested.

“Maybe. We need to get her to my hospital.” Doctor-lady said.

“What about Charlie?”

“What I gave her was enough to knock out even Malcolm. She’ll wake up with a headache, but she should be fine.”

“No Doc… I mean what should we do with her?”

“Oh… bring her with us, obviously. We have some Amazon-sized rooms available. We need to find out what happened to her and see if we can’t fix whatever it is.”

“Dibs on Olivia…” The redhead said, laughing at the guy.

“No, I’ll take Olivia. You two grab Charlie.” Doctor-Lady replied, standing up and bending over with her hands out.

“I… umm… where’s Mummy?” I asked, feeling scared by these strangers intruding into my home, especially without Mummy here.

“She’s feeling really sleepy right now, little Princess. She told us to take you to my building.” She replied, picking me up with no effort and holding me close to her just like Mummy does.

“What about Mummy? I don’t wanna be away from her…”

“She’s coming with us, don’t worry. You can stay with her the whole time!”

“I can? Do I still get sweeties?”

“You do!” The Doctor-Lady smiled at me as she carried me out of the living room, quickly covering my eyes for some reason as we got close to the front door. “Malcolm is going to get you some whilst I give you a checkup.”

“Do I get a lollipop afterwards?”

“Someone loves her sweeties, doesn’t she? Okay. You get gumdrops for being a good girl, then a lollipop for the checkup. Deal?”

“Deal!” I replied, giggling, as the Doctor-Lady uncovered my eyes to see Mummy sleeping in the big man’s arms. “Mummy sleepy!”

“Yes she is. Don’t worry, she’ll be well rested once your checkup is complete.” The man said, smiling at me.

Something about his face made me feel like I could trust him, so I let the nice Doctor-lady take me in the car to wherever they were taking us.

I just hope they have clean nappies there, as I feel like I may leak soon…

“So Charlie is in room 49. Olivia is going to be with her, otherwise she may become agitated and lash out. Can you set up a playpen and a little’s bed while I get in touch with a colleague?” The Doctor-lady said to another Doctor. Though this other Doctor was… a lot smaller.

“Can do. I can’t believe I didn’t cotton on to something being up. I tried texting for our missed appointments… even tried calling. But I figured she would be busy with her job…” The small Doctor said.

I swear that small Doctor should be in nappies like me, she looks jus like a baby!

“Ellie, it’s okay. None of us saw the signs. Something happened to Charlie and she kept us all in the dark about what was going on.”

“Think we can fix them both? You said their special nanites aren’t even working as intended.” Ellie asked.

“I’m going to get a blood test done on both of them, I also want a full body scan and an MRI.”

“I can arrange all that. You said you needed to get in touch with a colleague? Will they be able to help?”

“I hope so. It’s just if I can manage to get in touch with them…”

A lot of time passed before I saw the Doctor-Lady again. She gave me a quick checkup, then placed me in a playpen in Mummy’s room, the one where she was sleeping at the moment, and after giving me my sweeties and lollipop… She left.

Then over the course of the evening, a bunch of people came in to see Mummy and me. The big strong man came in a few times, I think he was outside most of the time watching over us, like a knight protecting the Princess and Queen.

The redhead came in a few times, trying to talk to me, insisting that I was some kind of grown up like dem? But most of what she said sounded like nonsense, so I focused mostly on my toys.

The baby Doctor, Ellie, came in a couple of times, buh she looked terrified every time she looked at me. I dun think she likes me.

A couple of nurses came in at some point too and took Mummy and me to some big machines that we were placed in one at a time. They also took some blood from the two of us, before bringing us back to our room.

A couple of other babies dressed like grown ups came in, insisting they were my friends. I’m not one to turn down friends to play with, so I tried my best to encourage them to come play with me… but they didn’t seem like they were in the playful mood.

Then as my tummy started rumbling and the cravings for milk started to kick in, the Doctor walked back in, along with the redhead, the strong man and the baby Doctor.

“So… good news is that it isn’t a pathogen. There are also no signs of any nanites in either system, outside of their unique ones. There was nothing in their blood work, so Charlie must not have been exposed to anything biological.”

“That was even a possibility?” The redhead asked, looking really worried all of a sudden.

“I thought that maybe she had been exposed to something that may have sent her maternal cravings off the charts. It’s a theory I’ve been considering, regarding why so many Amazon women are so baby-crazy. I thought that maybe whoever attacked Charlie, must have sent her cravings off the charts somehow.”

“So you’re saying this is an attack? Someone did this to her?”

“Mummy was… attacked?” I asked from the playpen as they all turned around and realised they hadn’t been as quiet as they had intended to be.

“No sweetie… someone mean did something to her but we’re going to fix it.” The Doctor-lady replied, instantly making me feel more at ease. I didn’t want anything bad to happen to Mummy, and now they can fix her…

“So what is it that caused this huge personality change?”

The Doctor-lady was about to answer, when the door opened.

“Hypnosis.” A new voice came from the doorway.

Everyone turned to see another baby-sized person in the doorway. Whoever this was, everyone seemed excited to see as they all rushed over, giving them hugs and saying how good it was to see them.

I couldn’t see who it was from here, the grown ups were blocking my view, but eventually the baby-sized person walked through the small group and stopped at the edge of the playpen, before looking down at me with disappointment. 

She… she looked just like me!

“Hey sis. Been a little while.” She whispered down to me. “Don’t worry, I’ll get you back.”

“How can an Amazon be…?” The man in the background said, before being cut off.

“LIBRA.” The redhead answered, as if she had some big revelation.

“Oh shit, yeah… they had the tech. That’s how Madison was…”

“We must have a mole somewhere. Leaked the design of our device. Then one of Liv’s political rivals must have used it against her.”

“Then Charlie used the brute force hypnosis to get past Liv’s nanite protection.”

“I did a bit of research into this brute force hypnosis your people created. Nasty piece of work. No wonder my nanites couldn’t fix it straight away.” The little in front of me said. “As for Charlie… I’ll need a bit of time. I have no idea how hypnosis affects an Amazon’s brain.”

“So you can fix them both?” The Doctor-lady asked, sounding hopeful.

“Regarding Charlie… I’ll try my best. Liv just needs a new patch, thankfully. I assume before you said the safeword, she couldn’t speak?” The little asked, the one who said she was my sister.

“I… umm… we didn’t notice. She was speaking to us… oh! But that was after we had used the safeword.” Doctor-lady replied.

“Yeah, I checked the logs, they had attempted to repair the damage done, but could only fix so much. It may take a bit of time, a few days at least, but I think I could create a patch for them that will repair all the damage done to her.”

“So she’s stuck…?”

“As a regressed little for a while? Sadly… yes.” My sister sighed.

“Well in the meantime, I’ll try to wean her off milk, as the blood work suggested that Charlie had stopped taking the pills a while ago, and that Liv had traces of the hormone in her system.”

“Eve? Do you still have that system set up for me?” The little asked her.

“The research one? Yeah. I’ll show you. Malcolm, can you keep an eye out outside, make sure no one else sees her like this? Claire, can you…?”

“Already too late about her being recognised. Word is she’s spreading like wildfire on social media. Your girls are trying to do damage control, turning the public’s target on her attacker, whoever that may be.” Claire replied.

“What about LIBRA?” Malcolm asked.

“They are aware of it, and are trying to do something, but I’ve been here with you lot, so I’ve only had brief updates from them. Either way… I wouldn’t trust them right now, considering we most likely have a mole. So let the girls work on damage control. Malcolm, can you help me take care of Liv? She can be a bit of a handful, if I remember correctly.”

“I… sure. Never thought Liv would end up like this again.”

I did. Your world sucks.” My sister replied, rolling her eyes.

“‘Kay, everyone has their jobs. I’ll show Faith up to the research room, Malcolm and Claire look after Olivia. Ellie, can you go help my girls with protecting Olivia’s reputation?”

Ellie, the baby Doctor, nodded and walked off first, followed by the Doctor Eve and Faith. Malcolm and Claire remained and waited for the door to close, before sighing.

=======================================================

See? I'm not that bad! Also yay, Faith!

If you haven't seen, I'm now up and running on Subscribestar! (Sorry for the reminder again, trying to get my subscribers back after the Patreon rubbish!)

Hoping to start the new SubscribeStar exclusive short stories with a trial run in January! if the first commission goes well, I'll see how many I can handle per month (thinking about 2 per month. These stories won't be posted here at all.)

========================================================

I hope everyone enjoys this chapter! Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I love reading them!

If you want to read the next 4 chapters, thanks to two weeks early access to my main story and also soon-to-be exclusive access to short stories (or even have a chance at commissioning one when I add the tier for them!), why don't you check out my SubscribeStar! The basic tier gets early access and exclusive access to short stories (when they're written), higher tiers will be limited but get a short story each month (1-2 per month in total, also not yet running this tier yet, will announce when I'm starting!).

Thank you to all my patrons for their support over the past couple of years! Seriously, your support meant the world to me, and I hope to be set up somewhere new soon.

New chapters of Little in Love 2 every Wednesday/Sunday!

Also just a quick note: I don't mind people saving this story for personal reading. But I'd appreciate it if people didn't post it elsewhere, even if you're just suggesting it to other people. If you want to show others, please send them a link to the first page of this post! Thanks!

• Like 5

*Cancels flight to England

Well it seems that they are working on it now.

I will be merciful and not come to England.

I told you there was a mole at LIBRA.

And of course the photos have spread all over the internet.

That was clear.

I hope Faith can fix it.

Oh theory that has just formed in my head.

Christ from LIBRA is the traitor but involuntarily.

He was also hypnotized by Amazons but doesn't know it because he also has code words that turn him into either Mommy little baby who tells you everything or the leader of LIBRA and he doesn't even know about the hypnosis.

And now everything should slowly be ready.

You said the thing would have 40 chapters.

We are now at 26.

That means 14 to go.

I'd say 4 more chapters until Liv and Charlie are normal.

8 chapters for damage limitation

2 for policy changes

Epilogues where everything becomes halfway okay.

God, the cliffhangers on this one bad. I can't wait for y'all to read the one she posted today on subscribestar. I swear her cliffhangers get increasingly worse. Like a bloody artwork 

53 minutes ago, Guilend said:

God, the cliffhangers on this one bad. I can't wait for y'all to read the one she posted today on subscribestar. I swear her cliffhangers get increasingly worse. Like a bloody artwork 

Oi no Spoiler

Chapter 27: Announcement

I happily played with my toys in the playpen whilst Mr Malcolm and Miss Claire watched over me. Occasionally Miss Claire would walk over and try to play with me, buh she didn’t quite understand what I was trying to do with the blocks that had been given to me.

Maybe I was a little disappointed with the choices of toys I had to play with here. At home I have like a bajillion toys in my playpen… whereas here I was given a colouring book with only three colours, and some blocks. I had asked Mr Malcolm why there aren’t more toys, and he said somefing about “You won’t be like this much longer, hopefully.” I have no idea what he was on about, but at least they gave me some blocks. I like blocks! You can make a castle, or try to make a really tall tower, or you can try and spell fings… if you’re big enough. I can’t even spell my own name so I leave it to the grown ups to have that kind of fun with the blocks. Me… I’m a tall tower baby! I love having a tall tower… only to watch it fall. Then rebuild something better from the rubble. It’s much better trying to make somefing good from rubbish.

“How much longer are they going to be?” Mr Malcolm asked Miss Claire. He sounded super impatient, much like me whenever Mama says I have to be a good girl and wait. He must really understand just how hard it is to wait!

“You heard them, it could take days.” She replied.

“I know, but I hate seeing her like this.”

“At least Char won’t be waking up anytime soon with all the drugs they’re pushing into her.”

“Probably for the best. If we manage to fix her… she’d be mortified seeing what she’s done to her wife. And if we let her roam free as she is now… she could make everything worse. Plus like Eve said, gotta wean the kid off the milk as soon as possible.” Mr Malcolm said to Miss Claire.

“I can’t believe we never saw this coming. If we had just gotten to her before she could hypnotise Liv…”

“Whoever did this to Charlie… This was a last ditch attempt at getting to Liv. And I swear… when I find the son of a bitch, I’m going to make them pay…”

“Mal… calm down. There’s nothing you can do. Plus if you could get your hands on whoever did this… that would just make Liv’s situation worse. She’s already being humiliated online and soon to be in the press… we can’t make it worse for her.”

“I know, but it’s just so…”

“Infuriating? I know. You’re not the only one who wants to hurt whoever did this to Charlie and Liv. But we need to be sensible.”

“I just… I didn’t want to ever have to look after Liv like this again. I didn’t want to see her like this… all innocent and vulnerable.” Mr Malcolm said, sighing and staring at me whilst I continued building my tower.

“Even like this, she’s the strongest person we know. She’ll get through this.” Miss Claire replied.

“Yeah, with a boatload of therapy.”

“I just hope we can fix Charlie. Because if we can’t…”

“That would crush Liv. I don’t know if there would be any fight left in her if she loses Charlie completely.”

“Then we do our job and let our friends do theirs to try and fix our friends. I know it’s hard seeing Liv and Charlie like this, but she needs protecting and looking after. And that’s our job.”

“You’re…”

Miss Claire cut him off before he could say anything.

“On nappy changing duty, I know. I wouldn’t let you anyway, you’re terrible at putting them on.”

“Hey… I’ve only had to do it once or twice in my life.”

“And I swear… you’re going to be doing it a lot more.”

There was an awkward pause in the room and everything went eerily silent.

“Huh?” Mr Malcolm sounded confused and quickly looked back at Miss Claire.

Miss Claire looked down at her tummy and placed her hands on it.

Mr Malcolm’s mouth opened in shock.

“Wait… no…” 

“I was hoping to tell you… but… then all this happened…” Miss Claire shrugged.

“When did you…?” Mr Malcolm’s face lit up like it was Christmas!

“A couple of days ago. Took a test and… yeah… I guess we’re one of the fortunate ones.”

Mr Malcolm jumped up off his seat and grabbed Miss Claire, squeezing her tightly and swinging her around.

“Sorry I didn’t tell you sooner. I was going to… then all this happened. I figured now wasn’t the best time to talk about little ones…” Miss Claire looked guilty all of a sudden.

“Understandable. But I’m glad we’ve got some good news! Have you told anyone else?”

“Not yet. I figured we’d wait until all this is over and we’ve got our friends back to normal before we announce it.”

“Claire… I can’t believe it! You’re pregnant! I’m going to be a dad!” Mr Malcolm cheered.

‘Pregnant? Is Miss Claire going to have a baby like me?’ I thought to myself, finally realising what they were talking about. So I looked at them both and clapped my hands excitedly.

“See, even Liv is happy for us!” Miss Claire turned and smiled at me.

“She’ll be even happier when she’s back to her normal self. She’ll be ‘Auntie Olivia’.”

“I think she’ll love being called Auntie Olivia. She won’t love it when our kid ends up taller than her at a very early age though...”

“As long as we raise them to accept littles like we do, I don’t think we’ll have a problem, outside of the occasional teasing between the two of them.”

“Right, it’s getting late. Why don’t you go grab us some food, I’ll stay here with sleeping beauty and little Livie. Then you can take the first watch whilst I get some sleep.” Miss Claire said, pointing at the door.

“Fine. I guess I’ll have to get used to changing nappies anyway.” Mr Malcolm grinned at Miss Claire, before planting a kiss on her cheek and walking out of the room.

Miss Claire walked over to the playpen and knelt down beside it, perching herself on the top and looking in at me.

“You okay in there, Livie?” She asked.

“Uh huh!” I replied, smiling up at her.

“We’re going to get you and your Mummy all better, got that?”

“Uh huh!”

“Then you can celebrate with us properly.”

“You gon haf baby wike me?”

“Not like you, sweetie, but yes. They’ll be an Amazon baby, so they’re going to grow up much taller than you. It’s not very common these days, with the birth rate falling so drastically… but it seems like we’ve been blessed. So you, when you get to grow up again, you’ll be an Auntie! Aren’t you excited?”

“I… Auntie?”

“Yes, sweetie! But for now, you focus on your tower. You’re really good at it.”

“Yoo gon be a good Mummy.” I said, smiling up at her before turning my attention to the tower again.

Miss Claire smiled at me, but with a hint of sadness, she sighed.

“I hope so, kiddo… I hope so.”

My eyes slowly opened, adjusting to the light as my vision slowly returned to me.

And to my surprise… I found myself surrounded by blurry silhouettes.

Jumping up into a sitting position, I threw my arms forward, in preparation, in case I needed to defend myself.

“Liv?” Someone asked.

“Uhh… what?” I replied.

“Liv, is that you?” Another voice was asking this time.

“Of course it is…”

“What is your wife’s name?”

“C… Charlotte… why?”

“Thank god, she’s back to normal.”

“Normal? What?” I replied to the mysterious, but familiar voice.

I stared at the blurred individual until my vision cleared up and I could see… Eve!

‘Wait… Eve?’

“Gave us quite the scare there, kiddo…” Malcolm said, standing in the background of my group of friends.

Everyone was here! Eve, Malcolm, Claire, Zoey, Sarah… even… wait… is that Faith?

“Faith?” I called out.

Faith lunged forward and wrapped her arms around me.

“Missed you, sis!” She yelled, squeezing as tightly as possible.

“Missed you too… but what are you doing here?”

That’s when Faith pulled back, confused.

“Wait… do you not remember?” She asked.

“Remember what? The last thing I remember…”

The video. Charlie being under some form of hypnosis. Everything from before the video flooded back to me. SHIT!

“CHARLIE? IS SHE OKAY?” I blurted out in a panic.

The group parted so I could see my wife in a hospital bed… unconscious by the looks of it. 

“What happened to her? Is she okay?” My heart was racing and I was panicking.

Thankfully, Eve knelt down and put her hands on my shoulders to reassure me.

“Sweetie… She's okay. She was affected by some form of hypnosis, causing her maternal urges to increase exponentially. Which led to her regressing you and using the brute force hypnosis on you.” She explained, calmly.

“The… brute force? I thought that couldn’t be fixed yet?”

“It can’t, but your nanites make you special. If you didn’t have them, you’d be in a similar state to Amber. It’s a miracle you weren’t even regressed that far back in the first place. We used the safeword but it only fixed your speech issues, it didn’t reverse the regression, that’s when we called Faith. I needed an expert on your nanites, and no one knows them like their creator. She created a patch which will keep you safe from any more hypnosis.”

“Anything currently available, anyway…” Faith added.

“Not helping…” Malcolm jabbed at her.

“Shush you! I don’t see you with an expertise in nanites and brain chemistry.” Faith snapped back at him. “You can’t even change her nappies very well, I mean look at them! A dog could have done a better job!” She pointed at the droopy nappy between my legs that I must admit… wasn’t his best work.

“No arguing, please…” I said, interrupting their little friendly spat. “Plus he’s gonna get better at it… he’ll need to.”

Malcolm and Claire looked at me in shock.

“Wait… why did I say that?” I responded.

“Liv… do you remember our conversation from a couple of days ago?” Claire asked, crossing her arms, looking at me with suspicion.

“What conversation? You mean… the… OH MY GOD I’M SO SORRY, I DIDN’T MEAN TO ANNOUNCE IT LIKE THAT!”

I had remembered everything. It was like a distant memory, stored somewhere in my brain, but it was there. I remembered Charlie babying me, I remembered being rescued by my friends, I remembered Charlie being taken with us… and I remember Claire telling Malcolm she’s pregnant.

“Wait… announcement?” Zoey turned to Claire and Malcolm, who looked everywhere but towards the group, hoping the attention would just… disappear.

“I assume by you saying he needs to get better… Claire is pregnant?” Eve said, crossing her arms.

“I… yeah.” Claire replied. It was at this point that Claire looked like a guilty teenager, looking at the floor, sighing.

“OH MY GOD! CONGRATS!” Sarah shouted, running at the couple and wrapping her arms around their legs. Zoey quickly followed suit as the couple swamped our Amazon friends. Even Faith got in on the group hug.

I stayed in the playpen, wet nappy around my waist, sat on what is most likely a very messy backside, smiling at the pair, but feeling bad that I spoiled their surprise.

Eve just looked at the embarrassed couple before clearing her throat, making everyone stop and pay attention.

“Look, congratulations are in order, and believe me, we will properly celebrate this. It’s not often Amazon’s get lucky enough to get pregnant. But right now, we need to finish bringing Liv back to the present.” Eve said, sternly.

“But I remember…” I replied.

“I know sweetie, but we need to tell you something…”

“Tell me what?” I asked with a furrowed brow.

Faith then walked over to the playpen and held out her hand through the bars, grabbing mine and squeezing it.

“Charlie… well she had been subjected to tech that hasn’t really been tested much before. She was hypnotised and so…”

“And so, what?” I asked, my hands trembling in fear at what Faith was about to tell me.

“And so I tried my best to fix her…”

“You’re talking to me like she’s… like she’s… dead…”

“NO! Thank god no… but Liv… the nanites I gave her during our time together couldn’t handle the hypnosis used on her for some reason, but if she hadn’t had them… it would have been a lot worse for her. Whilst I did manage to remove the hypnosis from her thanks to my nanites in her system… she’s in a coma.”

“She what?” I said, scrambling to my feet, finding it weird to walk for the first time in days, or however long it had been.

“Careful!” Eve said, quickly bending down and picking me up. She knew just what I needed, so she carried me over to my sleeping wife, and sat me beside her.

“Is she… is she going to be alright?”

“We’re not sure.” Eve answered. “We don’t even know when… or even if she’ll wake up.”

I had felt rage before. My wedding day was one of those occasions. But this… seeing my unconscious wife just laying there… and being unable to do anything… I couldn’t hold it all in. I had to let some of it out for my own sake.

“FUUUUUUUCK!” I screamed, tears flowing down my face.

Eve wrapped her arms around me and squeezed me tightly, quickly followed by Faith doing the same thing.

“I promise you, we’ll do everything we can to get her back to you.” Eve whispered to me.

“Yeah, I’ll stay here as long as I need to.”

“But what about…” I asked.

“Morgan? Oh she’s away, busy building our workshop. She understood that I needed to come, and figured she’d only be in the way here.”

“So you… so you found a place? A home?” I said, in between sobs.

“I did! And I’ll tell you all about it another time. Just… you stay here with your wife for now. There’s a few things going on that you’ll need to know about soon, but for now… just be with her.”

Everyone else had left the room to give me some time alone with my wife. I didn’t know what to say to Charlie, or if she could even hear me, but I made sure to tell her how much I loved her and how I understood it wasn’t her who did those things to me, it was the hypnosis. No doubt when she wakes up she’s going to feel guilty anyway, but I wanted to lessen the guilt if I could.

Time just had no meaning whilst my wife was out of it like this. I didn’t care about anything else, I just wanted my wife back. I probably needed another change, probably even some food, but I didn’t care.

Thankfully, Malcolm knocked and let himself in.

“Look, it’s late. You’ve been in this room, regressed, for a few days now. Only subsisting on baby food and whatever mush we could get you to eat whilst we slowly weaned you off breast milk. How about you come down to…”

“I’m not leaving.” I snapped back at him, without meaning to.

“How about I bring you something then? I think there’s some pasta left in the dining hall.”

Left? Wait, what time is it?”

“About two in the morning. I can get something warmed up for you if you want?”

My tummy rumbled and I realised just how hungry I really was.

“...Please.”

“Okay then, I’ll go get that for you. Just… try to get some sleep after it, okay? You can sleep with Charlie if you want, but you need to sleep.” He said, giving me that stern ‘adult’ voice he likes to pull whenever he tries to get me to do things I don’t want to.

“Fine.”

Malcolm smiled at me and turned to leave.

“Mal?” I called out, stopping him in his tracks.

“Yeah, Liv?”

“Thanks. For saving me. For saving her.”

“Anytime hun.”

“How did you even know what was up?”

“I… hate to say it, but we didn’t. So we all feel pretty bad right now. Sorry for being a shitty friend.”

“You’re not a shitty friend. But wait, if you didn’t know something was up, how did you find out? Social media? I assume it’s pretty bad for me right now on there?”

“It’s… look, we’ll discuss that tomorrow, but no, it wasn’t social media that tipped us off.”

“What was it then?” I asked, feeling more confused than ever.

“You’re never going to believe this… but it…  it was Madison.”

I knew people would be anxious and hate this arc, so I kept it short :3 Because despite my very mean cliffhangers... I'm very lovely :3

If you haven't seen, I'm now up and running on Subscribestar! (Sorry for the reminder again, trying to get my subscribers back after the Patreon rubbish!)

Hoping to start the new SubscribeStar exclusive short stories with a trial run in January! if the first commission goes well, I'll see how many I can handle per month (thinking about 2 per month. These stories won't be posted here at all.)

I hope everyone enjoys this chapter! Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I love reading them!

If you want to read the next 4 chapters, thanks to two weeks early access to my main story and also soon-to-be exclusive access to short stories (or even have a chance at commissioning one when I add the tier for them!), why don't you check out my SubscribeStar! The basic tier gets early access and exclusive access to short stories (when they're written), higher tiers will be limited but get a short story each month (1-2 per month in total, also not yet running this tier yet, will announce when I'm starting!).

Thank you to all my patrons for their support over the past couple of years! Seriously, your support meant the world to me, and I hope to be set up somewhere new soon.

Also just a quick note: I don't mind people saving this story for personal reading. But I'd appreciate it if people didn't post it elsewhere, even if you're just suggesting it to other people. If you want to show others, please send them a link to the first page of this post! Thanks!

• Like 6

Interesting Maddison has informed the team.

Maybe she learned her lesson despite everything and wanted to do some penance.

I'm glad you kept it short even though Charlie is now in a coma.

I'm just confused (maybe it's the translator) but was Charlie given nanites or had she already received nanites from Faith in another adventure that I didn't quite understand.

And I'm happy for Malcolm and Clair too.

29 minutes ago, TerranV said:

Congratz to Malcolm and Claire!

Someone else is gonna be in a coma by the end of this. Not sure who yet but Liv's gonna want revenge.

I think not only Liv wants revenge but also Charlie for what was done to her and what she did to Liv because of it.

And I think coma is the best possible scenario.

Wow. So the part with Madison turning from the Dark Side was for real. It’ll be interesting to see where that leads. And heaven help whoever Charlie goes after when she recovers. That should make for a fun chapter or two. 

10 hours ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

Because despite my very mean cliffhangers... I'm very lovely :3

🤣 As if that was ever in doubt. We love your stories, cliffhangers and all, even if we do complain about them. Nobody’s actually booked any flights to the UK or sought out concrete companies…yet…

2 hours ago, FloridaKid said:

🤣 As if that was ever in doubt. We love your stories, cliffhangers and all, even if we do complain about them. Nobody’s actually booked any flights to the UK or sought out concrete companies…yet…

Speak only for yourself.

• Haha 1

Chapter 28: Updates

“No seriously, who was it?” I asked again, laughing awkwardly.

“I know it’s hard to believe, Liv, but I’m serious. Madison got in touch with us and showed us the video of you in the playroom at Tot’s nursery. We didn’t know what to believe at first, but she tailed Charlie when she saw the two of you walking through the shopping centre. She told us that Charlie was acting like she used to. We nearly told her to get lost when she said that, but she backed it up with evidence.” Malcolm explained.

“I thought she was supposed to have been regressed?”

“We thought that too. Apparently her adoptive ‘parents’ thought she was doing better and started reraising her. She’s only been back to normal for about a week, though she still has to wear nappies like a regressed little until she can master potty training again.”

“She told you all this?”

“Oh you could tell by the padding around her arse. She… she’s a different person now, Liv. She understands that we must all hate her now, but she seems to genuinely understand how hard littles have it… or at least have a vague understanding. She… she has empathy now!”

“I… still can’t believe that.”

“And I understand why you can’t, especially after what she did at your wedding. But Liv… she came to us and showed us clips of how Charlie was treating you. I’m glad we trusted her… otherwise you’d be in a much worse state.”

“I… well I’m glad she’s understanding of our situation now, but I still don’t trust her.”

“You don’t have to. She’s learning to be independent again and you don’t ever have to talk to her if you don’t want to. She just… she wanted to make up for the damage she did to you, even if only a little.”

“Well… now I feel bad. Great. I’m glad she’s a better person now.” I sighed in frustration.

“Me too. Now, I’ll go get you that food, then you’re going to put that head down on the pillow and get some sleep, understood little missy?”

“Little Missy? Don’t try to go all ‘Daddy’ on me now, Mal, just because you’re gonna be a Dad.”

“Then don’t stay up stupidly late without eating. Plus someone has to care for the widdle baby until her Mummy wakes up!” He teased.

But for once… I didn’t appreciate it.

“Mal… please… don’t. Too soon.”

“Oh, sorry. Yeah… shit. Umm… I’ll go get your food.”

And as he closed the door softly, I wondered if this incident had caused irreparable damage to my baby headspace and ruined the special bond Charlie and I had.

“So how bad is it on social media? You won’t give me my phone so I can’t check. Has anyone even called? The PM? Chris? Anything? Anyone?” I whined, sounding like a child right now.

Zoey and Sarah just sat opposite me in the little-sized seats that had been brought into Charlie’s hospital room. It was the day after we were admitted and I was anxious to see the fallout of our public… exposure…

“...Umm… it’s pretty bad…” Sarah finally admitted, looking guilty.

“Well yeah, if you only look at the news headlines.” Zoey said, sticking her tongue out at her girlfriend.

“Wait, what?” I asked, confused.

“The news has waged an all out war on you, Liv. Every Amazon-owned media outlet, both newspapers and on TV are smearing your name and making you out to be unfit to be an adult, let alone an MP.” Sarah explained.

“I figured…” I sighed, knowing this was probably it for me, this was the end.

“BUT!” Zoey interrupted. “If you look at your supporters, and even some of the fence-sitters, regarding little’s rights, you’re gaining a lot of sympathy. People are worried about what this means for littles, but they know it was probably some attack on you. It’s also making Amazons worry, as this was a drastic change in personality for Charlie. Due to you both being in the public eye the past few years, and everyone knowing what you and Charlie stand for regarding littles… they knew something must have happened to your wife. They don’t know it was hypnosis yet, but they’re all wondering if someone like Charlie can be changed like that… What else can they do to Amazons?”

“So… public opinion is a mixed bag?” I asked.

“The ones against you to begin with hate you more. The ones supporting you or even on the fence… support you more. I’d say more of the public stands with you than against you, it’s purely that the media is focusing heavily on smearing your name and reputation and they’re the ones with the biggest voice and largest reach. It may seem like people want you regressed, but I think it’s very much the opposite right now. There’s even talk of protests!”

“Protests? For what?”

“For your Little’s rights bill. They want you safe and protected, they want all little’s safe.”

“I… wow. That’s a lot to take in.”

I wondered how this affected my job but also my marriage to Charlie, as people will no doubt say I’m not mature enough to be an adult after everything that has gone on.

And what was worse… was I had to think about all this in my pyjamas. I hadn’t even gotten dressed yet, and it was already nearly dinner time. I hadn’t left Charlie’s side the entire time she slept. Changes were taken care of by Eve or Claire, Malcolm made sure I ate… and whilst I always appreciated my friends, this gave me a whole new level of appreciation for them.

“So what about calls? Who has tried to call me?” I asked, trying to move on to the topic I reeeeeally dreaded talking about.

“The PM called. Says he needs a meeting with you when you’re out of the hospital. Something about your future as an MP.” Zoey read out loud the list she had made on her phone.

“So he wants to get rid of me. Nothing new then.” I replied, rolling my eyes.

“Chris called. Gave some very sympathetic bullshit, followed by a demand to talk to you at the earliest moment.”

“He can wait.”

“Lots of members of the press called. Told them where to shove it.”

“I… I guess that was expected, and whilst I should tell you not to talk to the press on behalf of me like that… Thanks, I appreciate it.”

“Your Mum called. And Charlie’s Mum. They’re both worried sick.”

“I’ll get in touch with them both soon, tell them what has happened. My Mum will be relieved, but still worried. Charlie’s Mum… oh I’m dreading that call.”

“Yeah… that’s going to be difficult.” Zoey said.

“What did you tell her?”

“Just that Charlie and you were unable to get to the phone right now. I didn’t mention anything to anyone about being at the hospital.”

“Good job. Don’t want them worrying too much… yet. Right… I guess I should get out of these PJs and get all this stuff sorted.”

“Liv… you were regressed just over 24 hours ago… I think you can rest a bit…”

“I can’t, not yet.”

“No, you go home and rest. Doctor’s orders.” Eve said from the doorway.

“But…” I tried to argue.

“No buts… you need a shower, you need to get some clean clothes, and you need some time away from this room. So please, Liv, go home for a bit. Charlie will be safe with us. I’ll call you if anything changes.” Eve ordered.

“I can’t…”

“Liv, this isn’t me asking. This is me telling you. Charlie won’t be waking up anytime soon, and if she does, I’ll call you straight away.”

I looked at my best friends and they both smiled and nodded at me, making it clear that they all wanted me to get some space and go home for a bit. I guess they were right, I did need a shower and I needed some clothes. I only had these PJs because they belong to Sarah, who was roughly about my size.

That’s when Ellie popped her head in, just squeezing under where Eve was resting against the door frame.

“I can take her home, it’s on the way.” She offered.

“But you can’t drive…” Sarah said, sticking her tongue out.

“Yeah, well neither can you, stinky pants!” Ellie teased my friend.

‘Appears like Ellie has made friends with mine. I guess that was inevitable with her working here and the two practically living here.’ I thought to myself, smiling.

“So how are you gonna take her home then? Gonna give her a piggyback all the way there?” Sarah retorted.

“My Mummy can give her a lift. Danny is with Daddy today, so there’s an available car seat. So Liv… want a lift?”

“I…” I looked up at Eve, who gave me that stern look she always gives me when I need to be sensible about things. “Fine. Thanks. But how do I get back…?”

“We’ll figure that out later. I’ll get Malcolm to pick you up in a few hours or something, then we’ll arrange a rota or whatever to ferry you to and from the hospital.” Eve said.

“That doesn’t seem convenient.” I commented.

“But you’re worth it, so shush, little Missy, and give Charlie a kiss before you get that padded butt in the car. Actually… speaking of butt…” Eve walked over to me and pulled the back of my nappy out, giving it a quick inspection. “I’ll change you first, then you’ll be alright until you come back later.”

After a quick pout at Eve, a very quick but thorough nappy change, and making sure to give Charlie a kiss, promising her that I’ll be back soon, I followed Ellie to her Mummy’s car, and got myself strapped in, thanks mostly to her Mummy.

“Here we go. Are you going to be alright?” Catherine asked as she helped me to my feet after lifting me out of the car seat. We had just parked up outside my house and she had clearly just been working as she wore her smart clothes and long coat, stuff I only ever saw her in when she was picking up Ellie from the hospital.

“Thanks. I’ll… I’ll be alright.” I replied.

“If you need anything, just give me or Ellie a call, okay? We’re here for you. I have no real idea what you’re going through right now, but I can empathise. So don’t be a stranger, okay?”

Catherine was so friendly and lovely and was the perfect Mummy. Ellie was very lucky to have her. Which made all this so much more difficult, as it made me miss mine even more. Just thinking of Charlotte laying in that hospital bed… unconscious… I…

I held in my tears as I tried giving Ellie and Catherine my bravest face, smiling at them as I waddled slightly to the front door. I was glad that I no longer wore those stupid crawlers, but thanks to the damage the milk caused… I still needed some amount of thickness between my legs, otherwise I’d leak. But hey, at least I can still walk in these, just about, so I had to focus on the positives.

I waved goodbye to Ellie and Catherine, who got back in the car and started it up. Turning to the door, I inserted my key slowly and turned… the door slowly creaking open to reveal a desolate hallway.

The house felt so dead right now.

So empty.

“C… Charlie…” I called out, knowing full well she wasn’t here, she was in the hospital, still in her coma, but the shrill tone of my voice appeared to be the crack in the dam that was barely holding my emotions in.

Collapsing to my knees, the dam burst and tears streamed down my face.

I started screaming, slamming my fists down on the ground, knowing that my Charlie was taken from me, and I wasn’t sure if I’d ever get her back. I wanted to kill someone right now, whoever the sick fuck was who forced that hypnosis shit on my wife. 

Sure, I was a whole person before I met Charlie. I know what it was like to feel complete without having someone. But then… but then Charlie… She was like a second jigsaw that joined on to my complete one, to create a much bigger jigsaw with an even better picture. So… I don’t know what I’d do without her. I mean after everything we went through with our sisters, finding out we’re soulmates and everything… What am I supposed to do if I never get my Charlie back?

And who is to say Faith even successfully removed the hypnosis from Charlie? She said she did… but we won’t find out until she wakes up. What if she’s still the same overly motherly Amazon she was made into thanks to the hypnosis? What am I supposed to do then? That version of Charlie doesn’t want me as her wife, she wants me only as her baby.

A car door slammed shut and footsteps ran over the gravel, getting closer and closer.

“Oh Liv…” Catherine said, taking off her long coat and wrapping it around me. “Come here.”

I sobbed into the coat as the Amazon woman bundled me up into it and held me in her arms.

“There there, let it all out. It’s okay. It must be horrible for you right now.”

“I… miss… her…” I wailed, sobbing in between words.

“I know you do. She’s going to be alright though. She’s one of the strongest women I know. And there’s nothing in this world that could stop her being with you. Just give it time, okay?”

“I… don’t know what to do without her…”

“How about I take you back to the hospital? I think it was a bit too early to take you home.”

“I… shouldn’t.”

“There are showers at the hospital, right? Why don’t I get Ellie to grab some of your clothes whilst you and I sit in the car. You can stay all wrapped up and everything, okay?” Catherine suggested.

“I… are you sure?”

“I’m sure. Let’s go get you back to the car first, and then I can help Ellie out of her seat.”

Catherine lifted me up effortlessly whilst I was still bundled up in her coat and carried me over to the car. Placing me on the back seat, she quickly left me there to help Ellie out.

“Is she okay?” Ellie asked as her Mummy unclipped her buckle.

“I think it’s too early to let her be home on her own like this. So I’m going to take her back to the hospital.”

“I agree. So why am I being unbuckled?” Ellie asked, confused.

“I need you to go grab a bag and some clothes for Liv, okay? Just prep a weekend bag for her, we can worry about what else she may need later. Just grab some necessities and bring them back here, okay Princess?”

“Okay Mummy. Maybe I’ll ask Eve if Liv can move back into her old apartment.”

“Huh?” This time Catherine was confused.

“Liv used to live in the residential area of the hospital, you know the one where Zoey and Sarah live right now?”

“Oh she did?”

“Yeah, we could always move her back in there. It’s big enough for Amazons too, so we could probably move Charlie in with her. That way Charlie can still be monitored and cared for, and Liv can feel a little more at home but without the loneliness.”

“My genius baby.” Catherine smiled at Ellie, causing her to blush instantly.

“I’d… I’d like dat…” I said, tears still streaming down my face.

“Then we’ll get that sorted. Right, Ellie, go get her stuff, I’m going to make sure Liv is feeling better before we get her strapped back in.”

Ellie smiled at me before rushing off, into my house, leaving me and Catherine alone.

“I promise, little one, it’s going to be okay.”

And for a second, just a second there… I could feel that side of me stir.

Maybe that side of me hadn’t been completely ruined yet.

Took so much to tear me from FF7 Rebirth to come and edit and post chapters today. I hope you all appreciate the effort :P

• Like 5

Did I believe that someone was waiting for Liv at home to kidnap her?

Yes, I did!

Am I surprised that wasn't the case?

Also yes!

Am I surprised by Liv's emotional outburst?

No!

Am I curious to see what happens next?

As always, yes!

• Like 2
2 hours ago, sklawlor said:

totally agree with moon on this one.

by the way, what is FF7 Rebirth? is that a video fame? 

Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth. The second part of the FF7 Remake trilogy. I'm enjoying it as well.

Its a good thing Liv has a good support network around her.

Yes, I definitely appreciate your taking (making?) the time to continue posting to this story! Thank you! ❤️💕 

@Moon3ye comments on this chapter are spot on. My feelings exactly!

Chapter 29: Phone Calls

A week passed.

Charlie had remained in her coma, but she had been moved to what used to be my old apartment, which when I had given it up had been turned into a residential suite for littles undergoing restoration therapy with Eve. It was currently empty, the previous tenant had just moved out after regaining their adulthood, so it was a perfect time for me to move back home… with my wife this time.

It was just like being at home again, which helped me a lot dealing with everything that was going on. And whilst I had a lot of privacy, we did have nurses popping in and checking Charlie’s vitals, as well as Eve coming in to make sure we’re both doing okay, so it wasn’t like I felt completely uninterrupted. It was a bit annoying but honestly… with Charlie in this coma, I appreciated the small chats I had with the people taking care of her.

My control of my bladder and bowels had been slowly regained, thanks to the restorative nature of the nanites mixed with a lot of potty training, all thanks to Eve. She did say though that if they had rescued me just a couple days later, it would have taken a lot longer to regain. I very was fortunate in that regard.

Ha. ‘Fortunate’.

‘Fortunate’ to have my wife turned against me and then put into a coma. 

‘Fortunate’ to be attacked by someone without even knowing who it is

‘Fortunate’ to get my potty training back… 

I would have lost hope if it wasn’t for Charlie and my friends. I would have broken down and given up being an MP, given up even trying to stay an adult in this world… if it wasn’t for my wife, my friends, and the support of so many in the hospital, all working tirelessly to try and help Charlie.

Faith and Eve eventually came to the conclusion that Charlie just needs time to heal, that she’ll awaken soon. Whether it's in a few days or a few months… or even a few years, at least there is no trace of hypnosis affecting her, according to Faith and Eve anyway, it’s just a matter of her needing to heal and rest.

So I sat in my room, playing games and watching movies whilst snuggled up to my wife whilst she lay sleeping, hoping that me being near her will somehow help her heal quicker.

“Hey kiddo…” Malcolm said as he entered the room without even knocking.

“Oh… hi…” I responded, the enthusiasm I used to have was long gone at this point.

“I have something for you.”

“What?”

Not even a surprise could get me cheery at this point.

“Your phone.”

“You’re finally giving me it back?” I asked, raising my eyebrow at him, suspiciously.

“Your phone has been blowing up… and we’ve been keeping the Prime Minister off your back for a week… but he’s threatening to fire you at this point.” He said, looking awkward.

“Ugh. Here, give…” I said, holding out my hand.

Malcolm pulled out a small phone from his back pocket and placed it in my hand.

‘170 text and 35 missed calls… and these are the ones they didn’t answer. Wow…’

“I’ll sort it.” I told Malcolm.

“Don’t let them…”

“Push me around? Yeah, I got this. Trust me.”

I didn’t care anymore. If the PM wanted to fire me, he can damn well do so.

Malcolm smiled awkwardly and left the room, closing the door behind him.

“I’ve got this.” I told myself, before looking down at Charlie.

The temptation to check out social media first was very tempting, but Sarah and Zoey assured me everything was handled on that front, and that I should avoid it at all costs right now, for my own benefit. So I moved my thumb away from the icon and over to the phone book icon. Scrolling down, I figured I best call my ‘boss’ first. So I took a deep breath and pushed down with my thumb.

“Miss Clarke…” The Prime Minister growled down the phone.

“Sir…” I responded, through gritted teeth.

“Care to tell me why you’ve been AWOL for nearly two weeks?”

“I assume you saw social media?”

“I did. But I wanted to give you a chance to explain yourself. But your so-called ‘friends’ wouldn’t let me speak to you. I’m very close to kicking you from the party and calling for a by-election.”

“Well… Sir… I have been in the hospital for the past week. And before that… well you saw social media. Someone got to Charlie and…”

“Someone got to her? What, like a bribe?”

“No… someone hypnotised her.” I replied.

“Don’t be so fucking stupid, you stupid little girl. We both know that’s not possible.”

“Yes it is. Someone wanted to get to me through Charlie, and used subliminal hypnosis on her to make her more…”

“More what?”

“...Amazon-like.” I said, bluntly.

“Liv, I’ve had it up to here with your wild stories and your excuses.” He was starting to sound more and more irate.

“I’m not lying. I’m lying beside my unconscious wife right now. She’s in a coma.”

“Liv, I don’t care what is going on in your life. You can’t just go AWOL for over a week. We need a handle on the public opinion regarding your little games with your Mummy.”

“She…”

“I don’t care, Liv. I’m setting up a press event this afternoon. If you’re not there, I’ll consider it your resignation.”

And before I could react, before I could argue… he hung up on me.

I wanted to punch something. Someone. I wanted to throw things and break things… but instead I just froze there, sat beside my wife, unable to even speak.

Then another call came through so I quickly answered it.

“Hey Mum…”

I told my Mum everything. Apparently she had been so worried about me after seeing me on the news dressed like a regressed little, but thankfully Malcolm and that lot had made sure to keep her updated. What they hadn’t told her is that I’ve been in hospital the past week, so as soon as I let that slip from my lips… she immediately started putting on her coat. I wanted to tell her not to bother, that I’d be okay and she needn't risk coming out to see me… but I needed my Mum right now. So I agreed for her to come stay here for a couple of days whilst I try and get my life back together, and then hung up… preparing myself for the next call… the one I had been dreading all week.

“Hi Moira…”

“Olivia! I was worried sick! I saw the news and your friends reassured me everything was okay. Is everything okay?” Charlie’s Mum sounded so worried… which just made me dread giving her the news even more.

“Everything… is… umm…”

“Are you okay?” She asked.

“I’m ok.” I replied, not knowing how to tell her.

“Oh good, and Charlie? Can I speak to her? Is she there?”

“She’s here… I…” My words got stuck in my throat as I choked up, on the verge of tears…

“Liv… What's happened to my girl?” Moira sounded like she was going to panic.

“She… she’s in a coma.”

“A… coma? But… but… how? When? Why?”

“Someone wanted to get to us. They hypnotised Charlie to act more… Amazon-like.”

“But that’s not possible…” She said, sounding just as sceptical as the Prime Minister did.

“Oh but it is, Moira. I’m sorry, but it is.”

“You mean people could… use it on us?”

“I know it’s scary. You now know what it’s like for us. But don’t worry, we got it out of Charlie’s system… the problem is… it left her in a coma. She’s going to be okay… but we don’t know when she’ll wake up.”

The phone went silent for a while. I didn’t want to say anything, I wanted Moira to be able to process this, so I stayed quiet.

“You say ‘when’… so there is hope?” Moira spoke up, sounding like she had been crying.

“Yes, this isn’t an ‘if’. This is a ‘when’. At least that’s what I’ve been told. She just needs to heal.”

“So where is she? Can I come see her?”

“We’re at Eve’s hospital. We moved her into a residential room and I’m living here with her.”

“Oh honey… you must be so distraught right now.”

“I’m… managing.”

“I’m coming over to help.”

“Moira… it’s okay…”

“No, I’m not taking no for an answer. I’ll help take care of my daughters. Both of them.”

“I… thanks, Moira.”

“I’ll be over this afternoon. I need to sort a few things out and make sure my husband is updated, but then I’ll be over as soon as possible.”

“Okay, well it’ll be good to see you again. I’ll probably see you tonight, as I’ve got a press conference to do in the afternoon. I better go… I’ve got more calls to make.”

“Chris… are you there?” I asked, nervously.

“Olivia. What the fuck happened?” Chris was already on the attack, and suddenly I was playing defence.

“Someone got to us.” I replied.

I worded it carefully. If there was a potential mole at LIBRA, I didn’t want to tip them off that we knew. They could be listening in to our conversation.

“Got to you? So this wasn’t just you playing your stupid little baby games with your ‘Mummy’?”

“Fuck off, Chris, she’s in a coma.” I snapped at him.

“A coma? So…”

“And I barely made it out of it with control of my bladder. No thanks to you…”

“What do you mean? What the fuck are you accusing me of?” He yelled.

“...I’m not! I… I can’t explain here. I need to talk with you, in private.”

“Well the PM told me that he’s scheduling a press conference to explain your absence and the… public incident. So we can talk after that.”

“You’re going to be there?”

“As head of LIBRA, I have to be. So just play along with whatever the PM says and I’ll talk to you in private afterwards.”

“I…”

Before I could finish, he hung up on me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

After much arguing with all my friends, who all insisted it was a bad idea for me to go out for this press thing, especially after an attack on Charlie and I, I managed to convince them I knew what I was doing. So Malcolm brought me one of my pants suits from home and once I had changed, he also drove me to the event, which was being held at a hall on the opposite side of town.

“Are you going to be okay?” He asked as I straightened my suit after the not-very-dignified ride in the car seat.

I straightened my hair, adjusted the pullup that I was wearing underneath my smart exterior, and smiled up at my friend.

“I’ll be fine.” I replied, trying to sound as confident as possible, even if that was purely an act.

“Well I’ll be in the back, just in case.”

“What would I do without my bodyguard…” I grinned at him.

“Probably sucking on some other woman’s tits…”

“Wow… you don’t hold back, do you Malcolm?” I laughed.

“You know me, Liv. Now go on… go play good girl for the PM…”

“Finally.” Chris said, getting up from his seat in the back room where we were apparently preparing for my speech.

“I’m… on time though?” I replied, confused by his impatience despite me making it with plenty of time to spare.

“Just get in the seat, we’ll get your makeup perfect, then we’ll go over your lines.”

“Lines? So you’re just going to come up with some excuse for…”

Chris mimed zipping his lips before signalling to the makeup artist and one of the PM’s advisors to leave the room. Once the room was empty, leaving just Chris and I alone together, he walked up to me and got awkwardly close to my face.

“Look, you say the speech you’ve been given. Answer the questions you are given by the press with the answers on your cards.”

“Wait… so the questions I’ll be asked are already rigged?” I asked him.

“Of course. We can’t have the public know the truth behind any of this.”

“You mean that Amazons are susceptible to a new kind of hypnosis? That they too can be brainwashed? That they are now just as vulnerable as the littles they torture?”

“Exactly. We have to play along.”

“We can’t. We have to tell them.” I argued, actually putting my foot down and holding my position as he tried to intimidate me with his posture.

“Don’t dare, Olivia. Not now.”

“No Chris, I disagree. We have to tell them. LIBRA has been compromised. Someone attacked Charlie. Someone stole the plans for your device and replicated it.”

“That’s not possible.”

“How do you know? My wife is in a coma right now. There’s the proof your organisation has been infiltrated!”

“Because I know it’s not!” He yelled at me.

“Chris, I’m sorry, but you’re blind if you…”

“Stop being such a fucking brat!” He screamed, making me lose my voice and take a step back in shock.

“I… what?”

“Fucking hell, Olivia… you are so fucking infuriating. Your little outbursts are driving me insane! I regret putting you forward as our candidate. It may have won us the election, but you… fuck, you are so annoying!”

“I’m sorry if standing up for what is right ‘annoys’ you… but…”

“What is ‘right’? You don’t know anything about what is ‘right’! You get kidnapped and suddenly you’re the fucking favourite. Everyone loves you and your fucking wife!”

Chris was scaring me right now. I knew he had been acting differently with me since I got elected… but… this was a whole new side to him, one I didn’t know he had.

“I know keeping the truth from people is wrong at least. My wife would agree, if she were here, and she’s done more for littles than your organisation has. We both have.”

“Yeah… and where did that end up? You just ended up pissing off the wrong people.”

“And that won’t stop us. I’ll keep fighting for littles, I’ll keep working for peace between us and the Amazons.”

“THERE IS NO PEACE BETWEEN US! THERE NEVER WILL BE!”

A knock at the door interrupted us, thankfully. I wasn’t sure how much more I could deal with from Chris, especially after everything that happened in the past two weeks.

“It’s time…” the PM’s advisor said, sheepishly.

“Get out there and say your lines.” Chris said, pulling out a stack of cards and shoving them against my chest, before storming out ahead of me.

As I walked out onto the stage, all cameras focused on me and with the flashes on them all going off… my heart was racing.

I knew what I needed to do… but Chris’ anger was still playing in my head and I was worried that maybe I was making a mistake.

But just as I took only a couple of steps out, I felt someone grab my hand and pull me back slightly. I turned to see Chris, staring daggers at me, as he clutched my wrist so hard it started hurting.

“We need this. Say the cards. Don’t dare go off script. Or else.”

“Or else… what?” I asked, defiantly.

“Or else I’ll make sure I do a better job with Charlie next time and you'll never get to grow up to mess with my plans again.”

*sets up a deck chair and awaits the comments whilst eating popcorn*

• Like 5

I suspected Chris.

I thought he was a victim himself.

But no, this filthy guy is the perpetrator.

I can't believe it.

Oh, this is going to be exciting.

This is going to be really exciting.

And just for your information, I hope it all ends well, otherwise I'll fly to England and come and visit you.

Daaaaamn. Chris has been acting weird, but to have him confirm his complicity so bluntly. Whoa. Someone is gonna get a major ass-whooping. (Character, not author. Speaking only for myself, of course) 😉