LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Little in Love 2 - Epilogue (4/17/24)

LiL2Banner.png.269434ecad00e43e917edf6810153ad7.png

Here is the first chapter of my brand new Diaper Dimension/LittleFallenVerse ABDL story - Little in Love 2!

The sequel you've all be looking forward to, and also my tenth story!

Following on from the events of Little in Love 2 and Love in Dimensions, this story follows our adorable couple, Olivia and Charlotte, as they face the difficulties of Liv being in the public eye whilst she runs for a seat in the next election. Expect lots of fun, lots of cute moments, lots of mean cliffhangers, and lots of familiar faces. Its just more of the first story, and I hope you enjoy it!

It will be shorter than Little in Love 1, at around my usual story length (40ish chapters), but it'll still be just as exciting (hopefully!).

Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I love reading them!

Due to the issues surrounding Patreon and our community, I will no longer be posting early access chapters to my Patreon. It is currently paused with no-one being billed, and I am currently in the process of finding a new home for my stories. I'll also be working on new tiers and pricing more so there may be other benefits for supporting my writing. I'll keep people updated once I've made some progress.

Also, please link to my stories rather than posting them as files when sharing with others!

Chapter 1: Run, Liv, Run!

Little in Love 2 – LittleFallenPrincess

I dropped my bag as I ran for my life.

Sure, it contained my whole life. My ID, my purse, my keys, my stuffies, everything except my phone; which I had given to my wife. But I was not going to allow myself to be caught. 

Not today. 

Not ever.

I know what these people do to people like me.  And I was not going to allow that to happen to me. I would rather be dead.

I ran as hard as I could through the dimly lit corridor, pushing my still slightly unfit 5’10 body to its limits. Turns out those limits are pretty low when you don’t exercise or eat healthily, which is a bad excuse considering how much Charlie tries to improve my diet. But I pushed them regardless. Every time I felt like I was about to break apart, my body just kept going. A small part of my brain knew I was going to ache for days after this, but that part had been swallowed whole by the one simple thought running through my brain: run.

They wanted me. I was the prey, they were the predator.

I could hear them shouting behind me. They had the speed advantage on me, there was no way I could outrun their legs. However, I did have the element of surprise, the head start, the ability to get through small gaps, and a nice mix of adrenaline and fear. And I would take any advantage I could get.

I managed to sprint down the corridor, jumping over boxes, avoiding a group of people who all turned their heads towards me. If I had gone near them they may have grabbed me and handed me over… it’s just that kind of world. I squeezed through some boxes, scraping my arm against a door handle, and eyeing an opening under a table. That was my chance. I needed to make it under there, somewhere they couldn’t follow, somewhere I could slip away and hide. 

Looking behind me, the group I just avoided had started making their way towards me with my pursuers not too far behind them, their eyes all locked on mine. Those cold, cruel eyes. The ones you’d see on a villain in a children’s movie. The little voice inside me was screaming for me to run, but seeing those eyes...

I froze.

I was done for. My body wouldn’t obey me. I couldn’t move. No matter how much I screamed at my body. Seeing those eyes and all the fears of what would happen if she caught up to me... My life was over.

…And that’s when Zoey tackled me to the ground, pinning me down and beginning tickling me relentlessly as the others gathered around and grabbed my limbs so I couldn’t escape their organised tickle attack.

“AHHHHH! NO FAIR!” I screamed out loud, laughing uncontrollably as they all laughed at me and teased me, my ashen hair flailing about in frustration.

“Oh very fair, Miss ‘I’m totally a big girl, not like you babies’. Your britches too big for your nappies? Think you could get away from us just because we’re wearing thicker nappies than you? Just wait until your Mummy catches up… you’re gonna be so blushy when your nappy is even thicker than ours!” Zoey teased.

“Come on girls… let my baby catch her breath…”

‘My saviour… my knight in… a cosy… knitted jumper.’ I thought to myself, looking up at the beautiful face that I still made me feel butterflies in my tummy whenever I stared into her mesmerising eyes.

Zoey stopped tickling me at Charlie’s request, but didn’t bother getting up off my stomach. Instead she just sat there, her thickly padded ass pinning me to the ground, making me unable to move or fight back.

At least I could catch my breath now.

“You okay, babygirl?” Charlie asked, smiling down at me with her gorgeous smile.

And yes, beautiful, mesmerising, gorgeous… I’m very gay for this girl. I mean I married her, so yeah…

“Uh… huh…” I replied, breathing heavily.

“Good. Zoey, can you get off my baby so I can get her appropriately dressed?”

“Can I help pick out her outfit?” Zoey replied, not moving an inch.

Charlie took one look at me before grinning and turning to Zoey again. “Sure.”

“No fair!” I cried out.

“Girls… if you’ll excuse me. Zoey, you come with. Hold my other hand, okay?” Charlie said, holding both her hands out. Zoey grabbed one and Charlie used the other to reach down and grab mine, pulling me up onto my feet with no issue whatsoever. Benefits of having an Amazon for a wife, I suppose. Being married to someone who can single handedly lift me up and is twelve feet tall definitely has its advantages.

“Pick something super blushy for her, okay?” Sarah said to her girlfriend, grabbing Alice’s hand and skipping off to the playroom.

Zoey replied by winking at her, before turning to grin at me.

‘I’m going to regret teasing them…’

And so that’s how I ended up in the poofiest, frilliest pink dress with a crawler nappy of all things. I couldn’t even stand in it! I mean… I guess that’s implied in the name, it forces you to crawl. Instead I just sat in Charlie’s arms, my very thickly padded ass on full display to everyone behind me as she carried me into the playroom, Zoey giggling the whole way.

It was nice to have these get togethers now and again, especially with everything that’s been going on. 

I still can’t believe it's only been like a couple of years, so much has happened. I got married to an Amazon, I joined a political party as a candidate for parliament, my whole relationship… at least a lot of it… got put out there into the public eye in Charlie’s book, and then don’t get me started on the adventure with Rose and the others. After learning there’s a much bigger picture than my small little world, it was hard to settle back into normal life. I mean after the things I saw… who could? And if it wasn’t for Charlie, I probably wouldn’t have done it, but as usual, she’s the voice of reason and the source of stability.

But I was managing it. We got back to our way of life, we returned to whatever ‘normal’ was for us. Our Mummy/Baby bond was stronger than ever and we made sure to take time out of my busy schedule to have time to focus on that. Meanwhile, the rest of my life was devoted to campaigning. After the current Prime Minister called for an early election after recognising the threat Charlie and I posed, we had no time to waste as we campaigned like crazy, trying to win people’s hearts and minds. There were a lot of things to do, a lot of places to go, a lot of people to talk to, and Charlie helped me through it all. She was my rock. Sure, I had staff thanks to my political party, and they were a great help, but it was Charlie that kept me going.

I had to stop taking orders for my clothes, sadly. I was far too busy, the only time I had to make anything was for myself, so regretfully I had to step back from the business and let Malcolm run it for the time being. I’d send him sketches occasionally, so he always had new designs, and thankfully with the help of his girlfriend, Claire, he was managing to keep up with demand without being too overworked. Part of me missed that old life of mine, designing clothes… helping regressed and kidnapped littles… but I knew this was more important. If I win, this would make a much larger difference to little’s lives.

So yes, my life gets pretty hectic lately. I don’t get much free time to myself outside of evenings, and even then I’m too exhausted to do much. So these little get-togethers with my friends every now and again mean the world to me. I get to be my baby-self and play with my friends for an afternoon… I get to forget my worries and fears.

Today I’d colour some pictures in, play dress up, pretend I’m a tiger, throw balls from the ballpit at my friends, and probably have my nappy changed at multiple points and be teased the entire time. Tonight we’d all hang out as adults with my other friends, the old team of mine, and we’d have a drink or two. Sort of a ‘calm before the storm’ type thing. The election was in two weeks. I still didn’t feel prepared for it, I don’t think anyone did. And this was the last time we all had free to spend time together before it.

So I was going to make the most out of it and colour the hell out of some Princesses.

After Zoey, Alice, Sarah and I spent a few hours playing in my playroom and having fun whilst Charlie and the other bigs chatted downstairs, talking about boring adult things no doubt, it was time to wind down and get going to the pub, otherwise we’d be late.

So John took Alice in his arms and said goodbye, they had stuff to do and needed to head home, wishing us a good time and good luck with the election as no doubt the next time I would be able to see them is at the election results.

Eve put Sarah and Zoey in their double stroller and grabbed her coat, heading for the front door.

“I’ll get these two bundled up in the car and get going. You two won’t be far behind, I hope? You can’t be late.” She said, looking back at Charlie and I.

“Don’t worry, I’ve just got to change my baby back into my girlfriend, dress her in some more appropriate adult clothing, then we’ll catch up and meet you at the pub.” Charlie replied.

“Good. It’ll be nice to see everyone again. Oh and Liv, if I don’t remember to remind you later, don’t forget your therapy appointment tomorrow.” Eve reminded me.

“I know, Doc…” I said, smiling at her, with a slight grin.

“Good, because there’s something I want to try. It may help you, after everything you’ve been through.”

“Oh?”

“Be patient! You really are just a baby, aren’t you? You’re as bad as these two…” Eve laughed, making me blush.

“Oh you don’t know the half of it…” Charlie added, making me blush even more.

This wasn’t fair, they’re not allowed to team up on me! Why is everyone ganging up on me?!

“So yes, see you soon. Don’t forget… appointment.” Eve said, opening the front door and gripping the stroller that held two of my best friends, who were fast asleep at this point, napping together as they held hands. It was adorable.

“Thank you for reminding me, Doc.” I said, rolling my eyes at her.

“I have to…”

“I missed ONE appointment!” I whined.

“And now you’re going to have me reminding you every time.” She grinned back at me.

Everyone had gone, leaving just Charlie and I alone together again.

“Right, time to get you changed and into your new dress!” She said, excitedly, as she spun around and lunged for me, grabbing me and lifting me up into her arms.

I’m glad she was going to carry me back to the nursery to change me, as the crawler nappy I was still wearing meant there was no way I’d get up the stairs in any reasonable amount of time.

“And I can drink tonight?” I asked.

“You can have two drinks. We’ve got a busy day tomorrow.”

Clapping excitedly, I snuggled into Charlie’s chest, her warmth and smell making me instantly melt in her arms, as I listened to her soothing heartbeat.

Everything was at peace with the world. Everything just felt right. Everything was great… until…

“But you’re getting those drinks in one of your bottles…”

========================================================

Eeeeeeeee! So excited for you all to be able to read this finally! I hope you enjoyed it!

As I mentioned, I've moved away from Patreon and am finding a new home for my stories. I'm thinking of offering exclusive stories or other benefits to those who support me and my writing, and I'm setting up a Ko-fi for people who want to help me as I make the move over to a new home. I'll keep you all updated on what I do, as right now it's all just super bad for my anxiety and it's hard to figure all this out. Happy to take suggestions on what people want from it, where I end up.

I hope everyone enjoys this chapter! Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I love reading them!

Thank you to all my patrons for their support over the past couple of years! Seriously, your support meant the world to me, and I hope to be set up somewhere new soon.

New chapters of Little in Love 2 every Wednesday/Sunday!

Also just a quick note: I don't mind people saving this story for personal reading. But I'd appreciate it if people didn't post it elsewhere, even if you're just suggesting it to other people. If you want to show others, please send them a link to the first page of this post! Thanks!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2
12 minutes ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

dropped my bag as I ran for my life

Okay, I actually forgot to comment about this on discord when you posted this on patreon. OMG (I can't spell the word apparently lol) I feel like this happened before 🤔 I wonder where? 😁 I absolutely love LiL and your stories. 

Yaaaaayy!!!! I’ve been looking forward to this for so long. I love all your stories, but the littlefallenverse holds a special place in my heart. I love your deja-vu opening. If you hadn’t mentioned Charlie in the first bit I’d have sworn you posted the wrong book. 🤣 Very nice touch. So much anticipation for what you have planned for Charlie and Liv. Maybe some LIBRA action for Malcolm and friends? Lots of warm and fuzzy to offset the cliffhangers? *squeezes stuffie and smiles*

7 hours ago, FloridaKid said:

Yaaaaayy!!!! I’ve been looking forward to this for so long. I love all your stories, but the littlefallenverse holds a special place in my heart. I love your deja-vu opening. If you hadn’t mentioned Charlie in the first bit I’d have sworn you posted the wrong book. 🤣 Very nice touch. So much anticipation for what you have planned for Charlie and Liv. Maybe some LIBRA action for Malcolm and friends? Lots of warm and fuzzy to offset the cliffhangers? *squeezes stuffie and smiles*

Lol the first time I read it, I paused for a second and quickly read further down to make sure it was a different story and not LiL1 lol

Chapter 2: Catching Up

“Why do I have to have my drinks in a bottle?” I whined as I sat in the comfy car seat.

It was still weird, even now, sitting in a babyish car seat in Charlie’s car, whilst wearing such a grown up outfit. 

For our meeting with friends at the pub, Charlie had dressed me in one of the new dresses I had designed and had Malcolm print out for me. A beautiful full length black dress with strappy shoulders and detailed, intricate stitching… I was a bit overdressed for the pub, but hey, I don’t get to go out like this often, especially to places I can trust.

“I was just joking!” Charlie replied, laughing.

“You’re all being so mean to me today! First the tickling…”

“You think that’s mean? I can be mean…” She grinned.

“Eeek!” I squealed, quickly covering my mouth with my hands, causing Charlie to laugh even more.

“We’re nearly there, baby. Remember… two drinks at most, and we have to go earlier than usual, we’ve got a busy day tomorrow, okay?” Charlie said as she pulled into the car park.

“Uh huh. Yes Mummy… I mean… Charlie.”

“Good girl… Now, let me help you out.” She said as she pulled up into a parking spot and got out. All the while my insides were fluttering about like a butterfly rave.

‘Those two words will be the death of me… death by too much squirminess!’ I thought to myself as Charlie appeared on my side of the car and opened the door, helping me out of the car seat and placing me on the ground.

Straightening out my dress, I reached up and grabbed Charlie’s hand, and after she quickly locked the car, we headed over the road to the pub where our friends should be waiting.

“There she is!” Malcolm cheered, raising his pint into the air in celebration.

“How many has he had?” I asked Claire as Charlie sat me down in the booth our friends had reserved for us all.

“Just the one. But he hasn’t had anything to eat and he hasn’t had a drink in a looong time.” Claire replied, rolling her eyes.

“God… he’s so much different than he was at university. So much WEAKER!” I yelled that last part right at Malcolm, who looked at me and his brow furrowed.

“How dare you, little miss. If you didn’t have such an important job of saving all the littles in the country… I’d challenge you to a drinking contest, just like old times.”

Yeah… Malcolm wasn’t drunk, but he was certainly tipsy.

“I could take you any day…”

“Yes, but we’re not going to risk any silly behaviour that could damage your reputation, Liv.” Charlie said, putting her arm around me and squeezing.

“Bleh. Charlie’s right. But still… bleh.” Malcolm responded.

We all sat around a large table in a booth in the corner of the pub. Charlie and I sat together, Malcolm and Claire were opposite us, Zoey and Sarah were chatting away quietly to each other as their Mummy, Eve, focused on our conversation, David was sitting next to Charlie, Sam also joined us, though his wife was busy with the baby. Even Gwen and Amber had joined us tonight! It was like the whole gang's back together.

We had thought of inviting Taylor and their lot, Judge Linda and Thomas, Dorothy, Luigi and Eliana, our parents, and also Alice and John from earlier, but firstly, we would have packed out the pub at that point and it would have felt a bit too busy, and secondly we kinda just wanted the old team back together. And yes I know Gwen and Amber weren’t actually part of the team, but they’ve been two of Charlie and I’s biggest allies, so we needed to invite them.

I’m glad I did, as it was really nice seeing Amber again. It had been way too long, and now that they were legally an adult again, it was good to see them thriving. Laughing along, having a drink, you could see how happy she was now that all that baby stuff was in the past for her. Gwen and her were really close friends and practically joined at the hip. Gwen kept other Amazons off Amber’s back, and Amber was apparently quickly becoming quite the little chef, learning a lot from her housemate.

Gwen’s restaurant was doing really well still. Especially after the proposal video of Charlie and I went viral online, loads of people wanted to go there. Though now she has at least one proposal there a week, with people trying to emulate what Charlie did for me. Which I guess was… nah, it was weird. Definitely weird. But sweet.

It’s been a weird couple of years. And things were seemingly going to get more difficult and possibly even weirder now that I was running for parliament and a lot was changing.

Not everything was changing though. Dorothy was still doing well at Littles Clothing Co. Taylor and their little polycule were doing really well though I heard Taylor actually got declared mature, which was nice. Linda and Thomas were doing well, and Linda’s sister, the betweener, still hadn’t been declared mature. Luigi had officially retired, leaving the restaurant in the capable hands of his kids. Alice was slowly recovering from the loss of someone in her life, thanks to some deep regression therapy. I was the one to recommend she speak to Eve at her hospital, which she did, and now she’s coping a lot better.

Malcolm was still the same, but now he runs the shop mostly by himself. Claire works on my campaign, and is basically my contact with LIBRA. Zoey and Sarah are happily dating, Sarah even proposed to Zoey, who happily said yes! 

Sam is taking a break from practising law, instead he’s one of my best advisors and is trying to teach me how politics work. Because it’s one thing being the face of littles and people wanting you to run for MP so you can bring in rights for littles and save us all… but they all kept forgetting I HAVE NO EXPERIENCE OR KNOWLEDGE ABOUT ANYTHING TO DO WITH POLITICS! So thankfully Sam has been teaching me some basic stuff about what my role would entail, how business is conducted in the House of Commons, what is expected of me, what rules there are, how laws are written and passed, all that (not) fun stuff! I genuinely don’t think I could have made it this far without him.

My parents were basically the same, still constantly worried about me, especially now I was out there in the news. There wasn’t much I could do about it, so I tried my best to just reassure them that everything would be okay, and that they don’t need to worry… though I doubt that will actually happen, they’ll always worry.

Charlie’s parents had become really strong supporters of littles often turning up to my events, which is still a bit of a shock to us, but hey it’s nice to see people can change.

Speaking of change… 

The biggest change was society

You thought I was going to make a joke about my nappy… which yes, it probably is due for a change soon as I may have used it on the car ride here. But no, society changed massively, more than any of my friends or even Charlie’s parents, in the past year.

Adoptions had plummeted. Like… I’m talking about 70% less adoptions than the previous year. This was unheard of, adoptions had ever only gradually risen as more and more littles were taken and deemed immature, adopted by Amazons and turned into babies. But now… the opposite was true. Ever since Charlie’s book, and since my first public appearance since announcing my run for parliament… adoptions actually fell. Sure, the rate for people getting declared mature was still low, but it was very slowly rising. So people weren’t letting go of their littles… but at least they weren’t adopting more. Which was fantastic, honestly. It did make a lot of Amazons very angry once the numbers were published, but that was to be expected. It also means some Amazons have felt empowered to adopt even more littles, so now you’ll see some people with four or five littles, instead of just one or two like they used to.

But hey, at least most Amazons were actually starting to side with littles now. They may not see us as completely equal yet… but I’m working on that and if we can stop them adopting us, that’s a huge step in the path to equality.

“Oi… Earth to Liv…” Malcolm took me out of my own thoughts as I looked up and smiled at him.

“Yeah?” I asked.

“I was just saying, it’s nice to see you so happy and energetic… and then you go all comatose.”

“Sorry, I was just thinking…”

“About what?” Malcolm asked as the table went quiet and everyone started focusing on me all of a sudden.

“Just… how much things have changed. How much happier we all are. How better things are.”

“All thanks to you!” He said, raising his pint in the air.

Everyone cheered and raised their glasses.

“No… no… if it wasn’t for Charlie’s book, they wouldn’t know about me. She’s the one who should be thanked.”

“And if it wasn’t for you, I wouldn’t have written it…” Charlie replied.

We did this. As a team. All of us. Every one of us had an important role to play in getting to this stage. And this time next week… we’ll hopefully be taking a massive step forward… together.” I smiled up at my wife.

“That’s if you win…” Malcolm joked.

Claire nudged him, angrily.

“Hey, I’m just saying… would be a pretty shitty way to end your story if you go and lose the election next week. I mean where would this story go from there?” He continued.

“I have no idea, but no matter what happens, we’ll do it together. We’ll make little’s lives better, no matter if I win or not.”

“Hear hear!” Claire nudged Malcolm before he could reply and raised her glass, cheering.

And so everyone joined in, even Malcolm.

The evening was lovely in the end. We chatted. We had some drinks. Charlie got annoyed because Malcolm slipped me a couple more drinks than she wanted me to have. It was great! Getting to hang out like this with friends, with privacy thanks to the pub owners who were part of LIBRA. It was the only way we’d feel safe drinking out in public like this. Plus Zoey and Sarah technically shouldn’t be drinking… as they’re still adopted littles, but the bar staff looked the other way.

And so when it all died down, and everyone had left with their partners or friends, it left Charlie and I alone, walking back to her car.

I say walking… She carried me. Malcolm wasn’t the only one who hadn’t had a drink in a while…

Being slightly tipsy myself, I looked up into Charlie’s eyes as she carried me to the car on this dark, cold night.

“Char…?”

“Yes sweetie?” She replied.

“I wuv you…”

“I ‘wuv’ you too, baby. Are you okay? Did you have fun?”

I nodded at her and grinned. “Uh huh! Did you?”

“I did. It was nice seeing our friends. Now, why don’t we get you home, get that very soggy nappy of yours changed, then get you snuggled up with Mummy in bed? You’ve got therapy in the morning.”

“How did you know I was soggy? Do you… do you have spies or somefing?” I replied, slurring my words slightly.

“We’ve been together a while now, baby. I’ve changed a lot of your wet AND messy nappies… I know when my baby has gone potty.”

“Hmph. You’re like a ninja. A really cute… beautiful… gorgeous… amazi… wond… sexy… nin…”

And so I passed out in my girlfriend’s arms, snuggling up against her, feeling a happiness in my heart that I never wanted to go away.

Thank you so much to you all for your lovely comments! It means so much to me that you've all been excited for this story and these characters to return. And well done to those who noticed the little throwback to the first chapter of the first story, not many people noticed it (or at least mentioned that they noticed it!).

In other news, I'm still trying to decide where to make my new home for my stories. What I have decided is that it'll be on either Ream or Subscribestar.adult. Ream seems good as it's made specifically for writers, but SStar seems bigger and more developed. I'll let people know when I've made a decision!

Also, regarding my new home, when I do decide, I'll be reviewing the pricing a bit, but I will be making a higher tier available for 1-2 people per month, which will get them a short story (3 chapters, 6-9k). I think I can keep on doing my main story whilst also writing 1-2 short stories for subscribers. These stories will be exclusive to my subscribers, I won't be posting them here. Don't worry though, this won't affect my main stories, they'll still be posted here for free.

And one last fun thing to end this chapter with... there will be a Christmas short story special from me again this year. Got a really fun idea and I've already done the first chapter (Will be posting it in weekly installments leading up to Christmas. I'll let you all know when I post it here).  Not spoiling what or who it is about.

I hope everyone enjoys this chapter! Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I love reading them!

Thank you to all my patrons for their support over the past couple of years! Seriously, your support meant the world to me, and I hope to be set up somewhere new soon.

Also just a quick note: I don't mind people saving this story for personal reading. But I'd appreciate it if people didn't post it elsewhere, even if you're just suggesting it to other people. If you want to show others, please send them a link to the first page of this post! Thanks!

• Like 9

I really liked the chapter and also the change in society.

I can't wait to see what happens.

But I realize that I have to read LiL 1 again, I can't remember a few names.

Oh and I also noticed that LiL 1 and 2 started out the same I just thought it was so obvious that I didn't mention it.

I think I may have found a new home for my stories! If you want early access to chapters of my main ongoing stories, as well as exclusive access to future commissioned short stories, check out https://subscribestar.adult/littlefallenprincess. It's currently being set up (I need to figure out tiers and do the artwork for them all), but that is where I'll be posting from now on. So keep an eye out for when I get verified and start posting, I'll make sure to keep you all updated here!

And I've been verified! And I've edited and posted the two chapters that Patreon didn't chance to read due to all this nonsense, so my SubscribeStar is now up to date with 4 early access chapters! Links above and in my signature for anyone interested. I'm still working out how I'm going to offer short stories, so there is only one tier available right now.

Chapter 3: Work...

I awoke with a bit of a hangover. 

“Ugh….” I groaned, finding a dummy lodged in my mouth. “Wai… when did dis…”

“Well good morning, sleepyhead!” Charlie said, enthusiastically, from the doorway.

Her upbeat, chipper voice grated against my brain and I wanted to screech. It was like nails on a blackboard. So I groaned back at her and covered my head with my pillow, protecting my hungover brain from all this enthusiastic torture.

“Come on, get up, breakfast is nearly ready. Then we need to get you ready for therapy. And if you’re a good girl… I’ve got a surprise for you…”

And as if someone had just set fire to my bed, I shot up and dashed out of bed, finding myself waddling out of the bedroom with all the speed of a drunk gazelle.

“It’s amazing the speed you move with such a swollen nappy… all for a slight mention of a surprise…” Charlie said as she casually wandered into the kitchen, finding me sitting in my open highchair, waiting for breakfast.

“I like surprises, okay?” I grinned at her.

“How’s your head, pretty girl?”

‘She called me pretty…’

Again… very gay for my wife. Especially when she has this amazing ability to shut my brain down completely with just simple words. Without using hypnosis either!

“Could do with some food and a drink, and then I’ll probably be feeling right as rain. I may be a bit of a lightweight, but I’m still fast at recovering from it, like I used to.”

“Well good job I decided to make you a proper breakfast…”

“Wait… proper one? As in…?”

“Yes, the whole thing. Bacon, sausage, beans… I know you’re a picky baby so I left off the egg and the tomato, don’t worry. But here… let me just finish plating up.”

Quickly plating our breakfast, she redirected herself and walked over with her hands empty as she grabbed the tray for my highchair and placed it in, locking it securely, trapping me where I sat.

“You can feed yourself this morning, but you’re staying in there.” She informed me.

“Okay… Mummy!” I grinned back at her.

“So Eve was telling me she wants you to speak to someone new?”

“Wait, she didn’t say that to me. Just that she wanted to try something new. She told you she wants me to talk to someone else? Is she no longer my therapist?”

“Did she tell you anything else? She didn’t even tell me who this person is, let alone why she wants you to talk to them.”

“Nope. I just got a ‘we should try this new thing’ and that was it.”

“Maybe she got some specialist or something? Because whilst Eve has been an amazing Doctor… she isn’t a therapist. Not that that stopped her from doing it anyway.”

“Maybe. I’m actually sort of excited to find out who it is.” I said, feeling good about today.

“Me too.”

Breakfast wasn’t eaten, it was more… sucked up. Even Charlie was telling me to slow down, that I’d get indigestion and stuff, but damn… it was good. Especially with this hangover, I needed to fill my stomach and this was hitting all the right spots. Finishing off with a glass of orange juice, I sat back and patted my belly. 

And then after Charlie laughed and pointed out how my stomach is a bottomless pit, she carefully scooped me up out of the highchair and carried me off to get ready for the day.

---------------------------------------------------------

“Mrs Clarke?” The receptionist called out as we sat in the clinical reception area, on these slightly-comfier-than-normal seats.

It was still weird being called ‘Mrs Clarke’ and not ‘Miss Clarke’. We had discussed if we’d take one of our surnames like straight people do, or if we’d do one of those double barrelled surnames like ‘Clarke-Williams’. I mean sure, it has a nice ring to it, but in the end we opted for Mrs Clarke and Mrs Williams.

Dressed in jeans and a t-shirt, along with my favourite black coat, I hopped off the chair to my feet.

“Here!” I called out. 

It was then that the usual door opened and out walked Eve, in her fancy suit and glasses, looking around until her eyes closed in on me.

“Ah Liv! Perfect timing. There’s someone I’d like you to meet.” She said, smiling and waving me over.

“I’ll see you in a bit, sweetie…” Charlie waved to me.

“Charlie… Why don’t you join us for this session?” Eve suggested, taking Charlie by surprise.

“Really? I mean… I don’t want to get in the way… this is to help her…”

“And I think it would be good for you to meet her new therapist.”

“...Okay then.” Charlie said, standing up and grabbing my hand, smiling down at me as we followed Eve into the corridor.

Walking past her office, where I’d usually have my therapy sessions with her, we continued on until the next door down, a room I hadn’t been in before. Escorting us in, Eve walked over to the empty desk in the corner.

“Take a seat…” She instructed.

Charlie and I sat on the big sofa in the middle of this gorgeous office. It looked a lot like Eve’s in fact, but it definitely wasn’t as it didn’t have her little personal touches like photos of Zoey and Sarah and her doctorate.

Eve then walked over to the desk and seemingly talked to… someone? Like… I couldn’t see anyone. Not until the chair moved and suddenly a pair of legs dropped down, appearing in the little gap under the table.

“Ah, so soon? Sorry, I was reading your notes on… nevermind. Shall we then?” Said a voice a lot less booming than Charlie’s or Eve’s.

The little legs moved around the desk as Eve followed closely behind.

“Olivia, Charlie… I’d like you to meet my latest member of the team… Miss Graves.”

Out walked a very beautiful woman. Smartly dressed in a blouse and trousers, her gorgeous brunette hair pinned up into a bun, her beautiful eyes really standing out… but she was less than half the size of Eve.

She was a little! Like me!

“I…” I stuttered, unable to speak due to a mix of confusion and excitement.

What I wanted to think was ‘A Doctor… who is a little? Someone who did that well and got that far… the world really is changing for the better! I’ve never heard of a little who became a Doctor!’

But instead my brain just… shut off, and it was like static was playing up there.

“Hi! I’m…” Miss Graves began, before looking at me, confused. “Wait… aren’t you the…?”

“Am I the what?” I replied, my brain finally working enough to form words.

“The little from…”

“Charlie’s book? Yeah.” I smiled, blushing.

“No, the coffee sho… ah nevermind. Just my mind playing tricks on me again. Anyway, please let me start over. Hi, I’m Miss Graves, I’ll be your new therapist from hereon, hopefully. I can’t believe I can finally put a face to the name. The infamous Olivia Clarke! And Charlotte Williams!”

“You know of us?” I asked.

“Only from hearsay. Obviously we can’t trust the news, so I’ve never actually seen your face.”

“Not even in newspapers?”

“I don’t read them. Too much bias. Plus my Mummy doesn’t like me reading them.”

“Your… Mummy?” Charlie asked, confused. I was glad she asked, because another second later and I definitely would have.

“Oh yes, Miss Graves is an adopted little. But it was purely consensual. She got adopted by her Mummy and Daddy when she ran into an old flame of hers. Now they’re dating each other, adopted by their caregivers.” Eve explained.

“Oh that’s an interesting story! You’ll have to tell us all about it!” I said, smiling up at her as she walked over and sat down in the chair opposite where Charlie and I were sitting.

“Maybe… not that you’d believe it…” Miss Graves mumbled.

“Huh?”

“Anyway, I must be off. Got important hospital business. I’ll leave you in the capable hands of Miss Graves here. And Liv?” Eve looked at me, sternly.

“Yes?”

“Be good…”

“I always am!”

Eve laughed and walked out, leaving us alone with my new therapist.

“So Dr Graves…” I began.

“Not a Doctor. Just… a therapist.”

“Oh… I assumed…”

“Nah it’s okay, it was a big risk Eve even taking me on like this, but I’m good at my work and hopefully I can be a good therapist for you! Helps that the legality behind giving littles therapy is… muddy. And please, call me Elise.”

“Elise? That’s my middle name!” I cried out.

“No way! Small world, eh?”

“So… where do we start?” Charlie asked, seemingly feeling a bit left out.

“Well I’d like to get to know you both a bit first, if that’s okay? Get a basic understanding of what’s going on in your life, what’s bothering you, that kind of thing. And if you’re okay with it, I’d like to extend the session.”

“Sure. Go for it.” I replied.

And so we talked for a while. Charlie and I discussed our relationship, our difficulties, all the scares and everything… Obviously we left a few things out, like the existence of our sisters and everything, but hey, Elise isn’t in our inner circle… yet. Though she seems really cool, and very intelligent, which was nice. Plus I was dying to know what this situation of hers is with her girlfriend and her Mummy and Daddy… It was nice meeting another gay little, though this seemed really damn common in my little circle, it was like I pulled lesbians in. Like a little sapphic magnet.

“Wow… you’ve been through so much. And hey, I understand how difficult all this is. You’ve had so much to process and it feels so… overwhelming sometimes, doesn’t it?” Elise asked.

“I guess. Thankfully I have Charlie to help me through it all. You sound like you’ve also been through some stuff.” I replied.

“Yeah. Though it’s a bit too weird to go into right now.”

‘Haha… weird… yeah… sure… as if she can compare to me finding out we have other versions of us out there…’ I thought to myself.

It was at that moment that there was a knock on the door.

“Oh… one second…” Elise said, putting her notepad down on her chair and walking off to answer the door. Upon opening it, she seemed… surprised. “Oh hey babe! What are you doing here?”

“You forgot your Lunch. Mummy told me to bring it up for you.” Came a voice from the other side of the door.

“Aww, you didn’t have to, but thanks. Sorry, I’m a little busy right now…”

They were both trying to be quiet, but we could clearly hear them from the other side of the room. It was adorable how badly they were doing at the whole whispering thing.

“Oh you’ve got patients… sorry…” The voice replied.

“Don’t worry. Oh wait, one second… I need you to take something back to Mummy…” Elise said, turning around and walking back towards her desk. “Sorry you two, this will just take a second…” She apologised to Charlie and I.

As Elise grabbed something from her desk, the door slowly creaked open, revealing another beautiful girl, one with warm, golden-brown skin, a dummy hanging from her dress with a dummy clip.

The girl looked over at us as we looked back at her and her jaw… dropped.

“FREYA?” She cried out, rushing into the room and standing in front of Charlie.

“Fr… Wait, you know Freya?” Charlie asked.

“You’re… not Freya?” The woman looked confused as she looked Charlie up and down.

“I… umm…”

“What’s up, Danielle? You shouldn’t be here, these are my…” Elise said, walking over and putting her arm around her girlfriend, before being cut off mid-sentence.

“This is her!” Danielle pointed at Charlie.

“This is who?”

“You know… the one who… did the loop…” Danielle winked at Elise.

“The one who… OH…” That’s when Elise’s jaw dropped,as she turned around and looked Charlie in the eye. “So you’re the one who did that to me…”

“Did what?” Charlie asked, feeling accused of something that neither of us had any idea about.

“But she had brown hair… not red…” Danielle added, looking confused.

“So you do know Freya…” Charlie replied, giving me a quick side glance before looking at the two accusing us of… something.

“Sorry, I’m confused, I thought you said this was her?” Elise asked her girlfriend.

“I’m not who you think I am. But… I know who you’re talking about. So you actually met her? She was here? When?” Charlie asked this Danielle girl.

“Months ago. She… looped the day for Elise so she…” Danielle looked guilty all of a sudden.

“So that I would learn to accept that I wanted to be with Danny… to be adopted by her parents.” Elise sighed.

“Ah… yeah that sounds like something they’d do…” I rolled my eyes and laughed with Charlie.

They? And wait… how are you so accepting of the time looping thing?” Elise crossed her arms at us both and glanced down with suspicion.

“You two may want to sit down…” I said, smiling awkwardly.

“So let me get this straight… you are ‘variations’ of these two… and there are other worlds out there… and… and… and…”

“I know it’s a lot to take in. It’s why I left it out during therapy.”

“Yes, but that’s also a lot to deal with! A lot of stuff you NEED THERAPY FOR!” Elise raised her voice, frustrated.

“I guess, but hey, we weren’t to know you two had been put through a time loop like that beaver story from the other side of the portal! How were we supposed to explain the whole multiverse thing without you thinking we’re crazy? Just wondering… how many people outside of this room know about your time loop adventure with Freya and Ophelia?”

“...No one. I didn’t even know it was caused by anyone until Danielle finally admitted it to me a while ago, I originally thought it was the universe teaching me a lesson. It was a lot to process at first, but when she told me she had made a wish to some fairy godmother person, it all fell into place. So wait… this ‘Ophelia’ was in on this? So that little from the coffee shop was her all along… oh my god…” Elise slapped her face in frustration.

“They did say they wanted to get out and explore the universes. I guess they stopped off here again and saw a little in need. That’s very… them.” I smiled, feeling a heartwarming feeling as I was relieved the two of them were out there, enjoying themselves.

“Because that’s very… us.” Charlie laughed.

“So you’re them… but not?” Elise asked.

“Exactly. Basic building blocks, but different outcomes due to genetics and upbringings and worlds.”

“That's so… wow… like…”

“I know, we were the same when we found out. But hey, the time loop must have been cool?” I asked Elise.

“No. Not as a little. It was scary. Sure… I had a bit of fun with it. No consequences and all that… but some of it was pretty damn scary. Every time my mind got regressed, it’d loop. Still… if that hadn’t happened… I would never have this perfect life with my amazing girlfriend…” Elise said, grabbing her girlfriend and squeezing her, kissing her on the side of the head.

Danielle squealed in delight… whilst also looking extremely guilty.

“Sorry babe, I gotta go, Mummy is still waiting outside. She’s gonna be worried.” She said, quickly kissing Elise back on the cheek.

“Ah yes, sorry, you get going. Don’t forget to give this to Mummy…” Elise handed something over to Danielle and I looked at her, confused. “Ah, it’s just a… drawing I did… for the fridge…”

“D’awww!!!!” Charlie and I squealed at the same time.

“Hey! In return for cute, babyish things like that, we get stuff like alcohol for our date nights and maybe the house to ourselves.”

“Ah… that’s a fair system!” I replied, making Elise blush.

Danielle grinned, before kissing her girlfriend on the lips and skipping out of the room, Elise’s drawing in hand.

“So… back to our session… I guess you can tell me everything you’re feeling now…” Elise sighed before collapsing back into her seat.

So... this chapter feels familiar... :3

Also if you haven't seen, I'm now up and running on Subscribestar!

If you want to read the next 4 chapters, thanks to two weeks early access to my main story and also soon-to-be exclusive access to short stories (or even have a chance at commissioning one when I add the tier for them!), why don't you check out my SubscribeStar! The basic tier gets early access and exclusive access to short stories (when they're written), higher tiers will be limited but get a short story each month (1-2 per month in total).

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

The instant she said “Elise” I sat up and read faster to make sure I was right. OhMyGosh what a great crossover!! This just keeps getting better and better…and the LittleFallenVerse was pretty awesome to begin with. The depth of your world building is impressive, to say the least. I love the relationships you’ve built and are now expanding even further. It’ll be interesting to see how Liv’s political career affects her circle of friends. I’m sure there are plenty of Amazons who will want to see her out of the way and I’m confident the warm-and-fuzzies now will give way to a cliffhanger or two soon.

Chapter 4: Link

“So… considering now I know everything about you…”

“...Yes?” I asked, worried about Elise’s thoughts.

“You’re handling yourself pretty damn well. I thought it was stressful for you being a little married to an Amazon, especially considering you’re running for MP. Like… the attention you must have garnered must be overwhelming. And we’ve never had a little MP. I mean there was that one time… but we both know how that ended. You however… actually have a chance.”

“Thanks? I guess?” I laughed awkwardly.

“Sorry, they don’t exactly teach you this, so this is mostly my personal opinion. Your situation is pretty unique. But then so was mine. I just can’t believe we’re connected now, all thanks to Freya.”

“I know, right? It’s weird, but I’m glad it happened. And I’m glad I’m not the only one on this Earth that’s been through something most people could only dream of in science fiction.”

“How about you, Charlie?” Elise asked, turning to my wife.

“Umm… what?” Charlie snapped back to reality and smiled at Elise.

“How are you handling all this? I mean you may not be a little, but to find out all that stuff, to find out about what you call ‘variations’ and Freya and Ophelia… that’s a lot to take in for any normal person.”

“I adjust to things quickly. And I’m okay with weird… I married Liv after all…” Charlie replied, sticking her tongue out at me and smiling.

“Me weird? You’re the weird one!” I said to her, playfully.

“I’m not the one who enjoys being a baby!”

“Yeah… well I’m not the one who likes babying another adult!”

“Ladies…” Elise said, trying to calm things down. “You’re both pretty weird. So am I. Everyone in your little circle seems weird. Weird is good though.”

“Yeah… you’re pretty weird…” Charlie joked.

“Hey!” Elise pouted, before changing the topic. “Well… anyway, Charlotte, you’ve been through a lot… How are you feeling? Especially now that your book is out and all the attention has switched to your wife.”

“I’m okay. I actually don’t like the attention. I mean… I also don’t like Liv having that attention either, it makes me worry constantly that someone is going to take her…”

‘Wait… she’s constantly worrying about me? I figured already, but to hear her actually say it…’

“And what do you do to combat these worries?” Elise asked her.

“I keep her close. I keep her safe. We moved to a bigger house last year just so I could keep her safe. I… keep constant watch over her in public… it… it… it’s exhausting.” Charlie sighed.

“It is?” I looked up at her with worried eyes.

“Baby, I don’t mind, really I don’t. It’s exhausting, but it’s better than the alternative. I can’t let another Madison take you. I can’t let anyone do anything to you that we can’t reverse. I’m not losing you again. I lost you once…”

I gripped on to her arm tightly, nuzzling my face into her arm.

“I love you, Charlie.”

“I love you too, poppet. And remember, if you get elected… and you manage to make it safer for littles… I won’t have to worry as much. I’m okay worrying about the short term, when the future looks so bright.”

“You always had a way with words…”

“I mean… I am a writer.”

“Are you working on anything at the moment?” Elise asked her.

“Actually… yes.”

I pulled away and looked up at her in shock.

“Wait… you are? Why didn’t you tell me?” I asked her.

“Because it’s a surprise.”

“Not another ‘let's tell the world about you and me and falling in love and being your baby’ thing, right?”

“No, don’t worry baby. I promise.”

“Okay… and you’ll tell me more about it in the future?”

“You’ll be the first to read it.”

“...Mkay. I bet it’ll be good. I’m excited!” I replied, snuggling up to her arm again.

“So Charlotte mentioned you wanting to change things for the better for littles. I’ve watched a lot of your campaign rallies, your speeches were amazing.” Elise said to me, continuing to write notes down on a notepad she held on her lap.

“Thank you…” I blushed.

“But I noticed you never actually say how you plan on making it better for us. What kind of world do you envision for littles? And how realistic is that vision?”

“I mean I envision a world that all littles dream of. Not to be adopted, not to be living in constant fear. True equality. Adoptions are illegal unless consent is given, and even then it would have to go through rigorous checks to make sure the littles aren’t being coerced.”

“So you’d still allow adoptions? Interesting…”

“Well I mean look at you… look at me… You’ve no doubt met Sarah and Zoey too here, Eve’s littles. We’re all adopted. Well technically not me, but I am legally Charlie’s. And I enjoy the babying. The world is still a difficult place for littles, and if some want to be adopted, that should be their choice. We have to make this clear, otherwise it would punish people like you and my friends. Maybe even me and Charlie. It’s all about consent, and removing the fear from little’s hearts. We need to make it so little’s can walk the streets without being adopted.”

“And you think this is a feasible goal?”

“Honestly… no. I know the sentiment towards littles is changing. I know ever since Charlie’s book, and since Charlie and I got married, and then when I announced my candidacy for parliament, that things have gotten better. I know the polls actually have Amazons in support of more rights for littles hitting 50%... which is unheard of. But I genuinely don’t think we’ll have the backing in parliament, even if we win. Even within the party I’m in there are anti-little right’s members. They’re few… but still…”

“So are you going to try for the impossible… or are you going to settle?”

“I want to try… but I don’t think it’s possible. So I’m going to try to limit adoptions, rather than make them illegal without consent.”

“And in what form will that take?”

“I… maybe we have stricter Little Social Services checks, banning Amazons with abusive pasts… cracking down on the abuse of littles more than the actual adoptions. Maybe that way a lot of Amazons will see adoption as less attractive if they can’t abuse and humiliate their little.”

“And how about you, Charlie? Do you think that’s good enough?” Elise turned to ask my wife.

“Me? I… I’m not the best person to ask. I’m an Amazon…” Charlie looked away, awkwardly.

“But you’re married to a little, you’re basically one of the catalysts that have brought about this change in public sentiment. If any Amazon’s opinions are worthy… it’s yours.”

“I… Well, I don’t like that Liv has to compromise. I like her original vision, where littles are equal to Amazons. But I also understand that something like that would require something huge to change within the hearts of the public.”

“Maybe you’re right. Maybe we won’t see it in our lifetimes. But I think what you two are doing now… even if it is a compromise… This is the start of something that will ripple down and cause huge change. Maybe it won’t be today or tomorrow. Maybe it won’t be a few months from now. Or a year. Maybe not even ten. But I think you two are going to change the world. And hey, if I get to come along for the ride with you, even as your therapist… then I feel privileged.”

“Oi! No getting sappy!” I said, sticking my tongue out at Elise.

“Look, I know things today that I didn’t know yesterday. The existence of things much bigger than me. And getting to be part of that story… It means a lot. And hey, if you’re happy with me continuing to see you, then you have to get used to my style.”

“Well I like it…” Charlie said, shrugging.

“I never said I didn’t!” I whined.

“Hmm…” Charlie thought to herself.

“What’s up, Charlie?” I asked.

“Well if Elise and her girlfriend are in on this, they have to be in in.”

“In in?” Elise asked, confused.

“OH! Yeah!” My face must have lit up, like it does when Charlie surprises me with a new toy or game.

“I mean we’re free tomorrow…” Charlie said.

“You want another session so soon?” Elise asked. “I mean I have the afternoon free tomorrow…”

“Silly baby…” I said, teasing her, making her instantly blush. Yeah… she was one of us. “She means a playdate.”

“P… playdate?”

Charlie took over again, “You, your girlfriend, and Liv. At our house. A playdate. Have you all little and adorable and…”

“I… umm…” Elise was blushing more than before… It was adorable. “I… I’d have to ask…”

“Your Mummy?” Charlie interrupted, making Elise’s face turn a deep red.

And as if right on cue, or as if there was an all-seeing Goddess wanting things to happen at that exact moment just for fun, pushing the plot along… there was a knock at the door.

“Hello?” Elise called out.

The door slowly opened, revealing… the receptionist.

“Oh hey, what’s up? I’m with a patient right now…” Elise said to the receptionist who awkwardly stood in the doorway.

“Your… Mummy…” The receptionist looked awkward just saying that. “She wants you to call her. Says your phone is off. Says it’s important.” The receptionist replied, trying to whisper the word Mummy.

“Oh… umm… thanks…” Elise blushed as the receptionist nodded and walked back out. “Sorry you two, I need to call my… umm… Mummy, apparently.”

“Ask about a playdate!” I reminded her.

Elise pulled out her phone and switched it on, before finding out she had like 14 missed calls and a couple dozen messages. Pressing a few buttons on the phone and lifting it up to her ear, she waited for someone to answer. During which time her cheeks had returned to normal.

“Mummy? What is it?” She asked, nervously. It was clear she still felt that shame in calling an Amazon ‘Mummy’. I would know… I felt bad for a long time. In fact I still kinda feel it now, but it’s gotten a lot easier recently. “Uh huh… yes… no, she remembered to give me it… you liked it? Oh good… oh okay, sure… I… yes, Mummy… No Mummy… Yes, I will ask the doctor for a… for a change…” Elise’s red face was getting brighter and brighter as the colour rushed back into those cute little cheeks of hers.

Charlie and I just sat there, squealing internally at how adorable Elise was.

“Yes Mummy, I understand… I won’t be too long…”

As soon as we could feel the conversation on the phone winding down, Charlie took this opportunity to strike.

“Elise?”

Elise looked dumbfounded and looked over at Charlie, unable to handle both Amazons talking to her, Charlie in front of her and her Mummy on the phone.

“Umm… yeah? Sorry Mummy, no, that’s my new patient… one second… Yes, Charlie?”

“Can I speak to her?”

“You want to speak to… my Mummy?” Elise’s Mummy must have heard this, as Elise quickly went back to the phone conversation, “My patient… she wants to chat to you… I don’t know why… I… sure…”

Charlie must have noticed Elise lied when she said she didn’t know why she wanted to chat. We all knew.

Elise handed Charlie the phone, and quickly looked down at the floor, blushing intensely.

“Hello, is this Elise’s Mummy? This is Charlotte Williams. Yes, the Charlotte Williams. Yes, my wife and I are her new patients.”

I couldn’t hear what Elise’s Mummy was saying, I was only getting one half of the conversation, but I noticed as soon as Charlie said that we’re Elise’s new patients, Elise’s face perked up. I think she really wanted to have us. And honestly… yeah I feel like we connect really well, so I’d be happy to see her again.

“I was just wondering if you’d be interested in a little playdate with the three of our little ones. Liv, Danielle and Elise. At our place. I’d love to chat and get to know you whilst the cuties play in the playroom. Really? Fantastic! Elise said she was free tomorrow afternoon, is that alright with you? Brilliant. Right, I’ll give Elise our number and we can arrange it all over text later. It was lovely speaking to you. Yes, sure, one second…” Charlie handed the phone back to Elise, who put it up to her ear.

“Yes Mummy? Yes Mummy. Uh huh. Yeah… I want to… they seem…” Elise blushed a bit more, before whispering, “...they’re nice.”

She thought she had been quiet, but Charlie and I both heard her… and it was adorable. She’s very much like I was when I first started doing the whole ‘little little’ thing with Charlie.

“Okay Mummy, I’ve gotta finish our session. Yes, I’ll get their number. Yes… yes… uh huh… okay… I wuv you… umm… byeee….” And with that, Elise hung up and awkwardly raised her head to see our expressions.

“That… was… adorable…” I grinned.

“Just like Liv when we first started dating…” Charlie added.

“HEY I WASN’T… okay yeah I was mostly that bad.”

Elise just blushed and hid her phone, before picking up her notepad again and her pen.

“Right… let’s finish up shall we?” She said, trying her best to sound like a big girl after all that.

…Which none of us were buying right now.

Glad more of you realised what was going on! ^_^

Today is the day I'm posting my first chapter of my Christmas special, which will be SubscribeStar timed exclusive (any of the commissioned short stories I end up writing will only be there, but this is a Christmas special so I'm thinking of posting it here for free just after Christmas maybe. We'll see anyway.).

If you want to read the next 4 chapters, thanks to two weeks early access to my main story and also soon-to-be exclusive access to short stories (or even have a chance at commissioning one when I add the tier for them!), why don't you check out my SubscribeStar! The basic tier gets early access and exclusive access to short stories (when they're written), higher tiers will be limited but get a short story each month (1-2 per month in total).

• Like 8

I'm really loving it so far and wondering what will happen.

Will Liv lose the election, and will people come to power who make life difficult for the little ones again?

Even one that invalidates Charlie and Liv's marriage and puts Liv in an orphanage because living with an Amazon proves she's immature.

Oh, I'm curious.

Just finished rereading the whole LiL series and noticed a (seemingly small) detail in LiD I had forgotten about: the only thing Charlie asked Freya for was an IOU. Hmmmm…could come in handy if things do go sideways…

Chapter 5: Playdate

The gate bell rang.

“Oh, that must be them!” Charlie said, getting up and walking out of the living room, leaving me alone, as I sat on the sofa.

After we had left our therapy session yesterday, and after we had exchanged numbers with Elise and checked in with Eve to give her our opinion of her new therapist, Charlie and I headed to the campaign office for a bit. We had some strategy to talk about, like where I’d be appearing for the limited time before the election, and by the looks of it I was going to be very busy on the run up to election day.

Thankfully, we managed to negotiate a bit of time off on the evening before the election, and the following day, so that we could have some time to ourselves to focus and relax. 

I was still the focus in the media, whilst my party was taking a bit of a backseat in the election coverage. Which was understandable, I was the first little running for MP that actually stood a chance of winning. I was being backed by the biggest left-leaning party that would accept me, and also by LIBRA, the little’s rights organisation. So of course they couldn’t shut up about me on the news.

Lots of talk about whether I’m even capable of staying awake during meetings, or making it through parliamentary discussions without needing a change… all the usual attacks littles get when it comes to anything serious. But that’s the bias in the media. Most of it was run by billionaires, billionaires who wanted a certain narrative playing for their own purposes. Whether they truly want all littles adopted, or they own shares (or even whole companies) that cater to the infantilisation of littles… they all wanted me to fail. Which honestly just made me push  on further and harder. I wasn’t going to let a bunch of them win. Partially for the sake of all littles and their futures… and partially because no doubt they’d retaliate if I lose, and have me deemed immature… ruining my marriage to Charlotte.

Charlie has been extra protective of me this past year or so. She even made sure I couldn’t watch any news if possible, limiting it as much as she could. I didn’t blame her, it was bleak looking at all the horrible things they were saying about me… and my wife. Some people wanted me adopted… by someone else, saying ‘Charlie isn’t fit to even be my Mummy’, all because they still see Amazons and littles being together as… unnatural.

But fuck them. They weren’t going to win. I poured my heart and soul into my campaign, promising that I would improve the lives of littles.

So after a very productive evening yesterday, and a busy morning talking to some journalists this morning… It was now my time off, the only time off I’d have until election night next week.

Charlie had talked to Elise’s Mummy, Catherine, on the phone last night, and arranged a last minute playdate for me and her two littles. Part of me was excited to get to be a baby around the two of them… but part of me was nervous still.

Especially after finding out they had had a run in with our other selves. I still couldn’t believe Freya and Ophelia had popped into our world and not even said hello! Like… I know they didn’t want to get involved but… I mean they already decided to give that up by helping Elise accept her place in life. Which I still think is weird. Like… from what she said, she was like me. Avoided getting adopted, but knew it would come. I guess all littles right now have that threat looming over their heads… and I guess it’s safer for her now she’s accepted her place and been adopted. And she’s with the love of her life… Ah, who am I to question a freaking Goddess anyway?

But anyway, here I sat, on the sofa, as Charlie buzzed our guests through the gate outside and greeted them at the front door. Sitting on the sofa… wearing my dungarees, frilly puffy sleeved pink shirt, and a very thick nappy that prevented me from walking. It wasn’t a crawler, thankfully, but it was thick enough that along with my dungarees meant there was no way I could even waddle anywhere. So I had to sit patiently and wait for my Mummy and our guests to arrive.

We originally planned to have the playdate up in the playroom, but Charlie wanted me nearby, thinking it was good for all of us if she and the other Amazon could keep an eye out on us. So Charlie had set up a playpen in front of the sofa, with a bunch of my toys.

Problem was… I kinda wanted to talk more about the whole thing Elise had gone through, and I’m not sure her ‘Mummy’ knows what happened.

But all my other worries, including that, got pushed aside as Charlie walked in, followed by a beautiful blonde woman who nearly matched Charlie in height, pushing a stroller with two littles in it.

Looking over the sofa at the two littles, I saw Elise and Danielle waving at me, both with big smiles plastered on their faces, wearing outfits that were very very different from our first meeting.

Gone was the professional therapist, instead Elise now rocked a gorgeous blue dress that… wait… WAS THAT ONE OF MY DESIGNS?

Danielle was in a matching dress, although hers was yellow. Both of the littles had their hair up and their little ruffle socks on their feet, and they both just looked… adorable. Like twins… at least in outfits.

“Where did you get those two adorable dresses for them?” Charlie asked with a smile on her face. Clearly she had also recognised my work.

“A little clothes shop in town. They do the most wonderful outfits. Apparently the designer is a little! I never would have guessed, and at first I was a bit apprehensive, but I was told it’s a very ethical store that caters to littles and consenting littles only.” Elise’s Mummy said, unstrapping her littles from their stroller.

“Is that so? Malcolm never said that…” I said, much to Catherine’s surprise.

“You know the owner?”

“She should, she owns half of the business…” Charlie replied, grinning.

“Mummy…” Elise said, taking her dummy out of her mouth. “Olivia is the designer.”

“She is?” Catherine turned around and looked at me, shocked.

“Oh my… now it all makes sense. Sorry, I hadn’t put all the pieces together. First Ellie saying she had this big new patient, the whole running for MP thing… and now the dresses. You’re really accomplishing a lot, especially for a little!”

“Haha it’s okay, I’m just glad you like my work!” I said, blushing.

“Your designs are gorgeous!” Catherine continued as she lifted Elise out, placing her in the playpen. “And if these two weren’t consensually adopted, I would’ve had to have had a baby myself just so I could dress them up in these!”

“Haha… I never thought of branching out to Amazon children. Maybe that’s something I could discuss with Malcolm… right after the talk I have with him regarding our customer focus…”

Honestly… I didn’t mind. In fact I preferred that he was only serving consensually adopted littles and not those who had been taken and regressed. I was just a bit worried about him really, as this would obviously hurt our sales… and he’s pretty dependent on those. I have Charlie to pay for most things, thankfully, although I like to pay some of my share of the bills with what I earn from my designs, and hopefully soon I’ll have a proper salary from being an MP… if I win.

Malcolm has the shop, and that’s it. And most of our business was from Amazon’s who forcefully adopted their littles. I understand that at first we had to maintain our cover whilst we used our operation to rescue and help kidnapped littles, but now that our operation is over and we’ve all moved on to our own things… there’s no need to keep up appearances. But still… maybe I’d have to talk to Malcolm about this, to make sure he isn’t financially screwing himself over.

“Come on then, poppet…” Charlie said, walking over and picking me up off the sofa as Catherine grabbed Danielle and followed us to the playpen, plopping us both down next to Elise.

“So, Charlotte…” Catherine began as she sat down on the chair next to the sofa where Charlie was sitting.

“Call me Charlie!”

“Okay, Charlie, so if I’m remembering correctly… you’re the author who brought down GLC, right?”

“Yeah, that’s me.”

“Fascinating. I mean me and Tom tried to do our best regarding our two little ones, but you and Olivia… you two are accomplishing such great things!”

“Shush, there’s no need to compare. You helped these two out when you could have been like any other Amazon and regressed them. You saved lives too. Be proud of that. Now… how about I go grab us a bottle of wine so we can chat and brag about how adorable our babies are whilst they blush and play with their toys?”

“That sounds wonderful!” Catherine smiled, relaxing back onto the chair in her casual jeans and sweater combo, making her look very… ‘Mum’.

We played for a good while, half having fun… half listening to our Mummies gossip and brag about us. So for about half the time we were blushing.

Ellie and Danny were so much fun to play with, and they seemed genuinely cool, so I was hoping that this would be the start of a beautiful friendship with them and their adorable family… and that it wasn’t crossing any lines regarding her being my therapist. But then again Eve has done a lot for me, including therapy… and she’s one of my closest friends.

“Catherine, why don’t I show you the rest of the house. You just have to see the playroom I have for little Liv…” Charlie suggested, putting her glass of wine down on the side table by the sofa.

“Oh I’d love to!” Catherine replied.

Both Mummies got up and walked off, and just as they were leaving I heard Charlie say “It’s so nice knowing a nice Catherine. I’ve not had the best experience with Cat’s…” 

Which made me giggle.

And so it was just the three of us ‘babies’.

“This is so much fun, thank you for inviting us round!” Danny said, smiling at me as she picked up another block and placed it on her tower.

“Yeah, it’s fun, I’ve not been on a playdate in… well… ever…” Ellie said, shrugging her shoulders.

“Seriously? Never?” I asked, surprised.

“Well I’ve always had my girlfriend here to play with and be a baby with… and we don’t really know any other littles who are adopted like us or like to play baby.”

“Yeah it seems like we’re common, as I know a few of us… but that’s just because we kinda converge together. The vast majority of littles don’t like the baby stuff.”

“Understandably so.” Commented Ellie, shrugging her shoulders lightly.

“Exactly. But hey, I’m glad you’re here… and tell me if you don’t want to… but can I ask a question… about your run in with Freya?” I asked, nervously.

“No, go ahead. It’s nice to be able to talk to someone else that isn’t the two of us.” Replied Ellie.

“So your Mummy doesn’t know?”

“God no! She’d feel so guilty if she knew… that’s if she ever believed us. So go on, what’s this question?”

“So it’s more of a technical question… so how did the loop work?”

“Whenever I was regressed, whenever my mind was hypnotised… the day would start over, and I’d wake up in the coffee shop where I worked… over and over again. I’d go through a set pattern, including seeing Danielle for the first time in years.”

“So were you out of the loop too? Or in… or… you know what I mean…” I laughed as I asked Danny.

“Oh I knew about it. Freya told me what would happen… I just didn’t expect Ellie to go through… so much.” Danny looked… guilty upon admitting this. Clearly Ellie had gone through a lot during those loops. A lot of shit.

“Yeah it wasn’t until a while after, when Danny told me all about Freya and the fact she was in on it, that I knew it was orchestrated to make me accept my place and the dangers around me.” Ellie continued.

“Wait… so you didn’t even know about Freya for months? Or that Danny knew?”

“Nope.”

“Were you…?”

“Angry? Oh yes. I was pissed. At Danny, at Freya… at my fate…” Ellie sighed as Danny looked down, guiltily. “But then I knew it was for the best. Any number of those loops could have been the rest of my life. That creepy Daddy guy, my friend who betrayed me, being turned into a little bimbo baby… any of those could happen to me. And don’t get me wrong, as much as I enjoy being baby for Catherine… I still prefer to be an adult most of the time. And I wish I could switch it around so I’m an adult out in public and a baby at home… but unless you manage to win the election and change things… being with Danny… being with Catherine and Tom… this is the safest and best place for me right now. I’m… happy. Actually happy. So I don’t harbour any hatred or grudges or anything. I’m just glad I got Danny back.”

Danny lunged over and hugged her girlfriend tightly, kissing her on the cheek and burying her head in Ellie’s shoulder.

“You two are so stinkin’ adorable!” I said, nearly squealing in joy at how cute these two were together.

“Not as cute as you and Charlie! We’ve both read her book…”

“Don’t you start!” I said, laughing awkwardly.

“Oh no, you got to ask us a question, we get to ask you a question!”

“...Fine…” I sighed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

“So… hopefully we can set up another playdate sometime when you’re not so busy? Hopefully when you’ve won the election, Olivia.” Catherine suggested as she pushed the pram containing her two littles towards the door.

Charlie followed closely behind, holding me in her arms as I suckled my dummy.

“Hopefully. It was lovely having you here, and so lovely getting to chat with you.” Replied Charlie.

Charlie opened the door and as Catherine was walking out of it, Danny started throwing a tantrum.

“What’s up, Princess?” Catherine asked her.

“We didn’t get an answer!”

“To what, honey?”

I sighed again…

‘Fine…’

“It’s good. That’s all you’re getting.” I said, rolling my eyes at the two infantilised littles sitting in the pram.

Danny squealed, excitedly, and settled back down in her stroller seat as Catherine looked back at me and Charlie.

“What’s good?” She asked.

“Oh nothing… just a silly thing they asked me earlier.”

Now even Charlie was looking at me, confused.

And so the Amazons shrugged their shoulders, before Catherine walked off, waving behind her as Charlie and I waved back.

“So… what did they ask?” Charlie whispered to me.

“I…”

“Tell me, otherwise you’re getting no ice cream after dinner… and I bought the kind with little bits of strawberry in it…”

“Fine…” I pouted, “They wanted to know what sex with an Amazon is like…”

“And you replied with ‘good’? Looks like we’re going to have to change that rating to at least a ‘mind blowing’ before we give you that ice cream…” Charlie grinned at me, closing the door and carrying me off upstairs.

My first chapter of my Christmas special, is up on SubscribeStar as a timed exclusive (any of the commissioned short stories I end up writing will only be there, but this is a Christmas special so I'm thinking of posting it here for free just after Christmas maybe. We'll see anyway).

• Like 9
On 12/11/2023 at 8:56 PM, FloridaKid said:

Just finished rereading the whole LiL series and noticed a (seemingly small) detail in LiD I had forgotten about: the only thing Charlie asked Freya for was an IOU. Hmmmm…could come in handy if things do go sideways…

Wait I forgot about that. Interesting.