LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Holiday weekend results.

DailyDi

Who has stories to tell. Family close calls, Black-Friday scores. How'd your week go?

Quiet one for me. Just me and mom. Small thanksgiving dinner, no real shopping though I did buy a bag of my daytime pull-on pants.

Cleaned house, had big dinner with just 3 people myself included, went into work for a few hours so a coworker could have dinner with his family, surfed websites Friday while at work and found items I can order, things you can't get shopping in stores.  I placed a big order with Amazon this morning - not any specials on what I bought.  We pretty much have everything, no big ticket items like computers and flat screen TV's that you see big discounts on.  Also worked Saturday on what was supposed to be a day off for me.  That put a damper on my diaper time for that day, had to go without.  Did get some diaper time yesterday, not much.  Started doing some Christmas baking and will try and do some more today if I can as I have the day off work.  Hopefully in the next week or so I'll find out when I have a day off work so I can go out and do my annual Christmas shopping.  I'm one person who still likes getting out and driving to all the different stores and shopping in person.  That is a big part of the holidays for me!

I bought 2 cases of Rearz diapers on their Black Friday Sale. Then, I decided that I needed new sleepers so I bought three new sleepers from Rearz. Then today, Rearz went and had a Cyber Monday sale with even better deals so, 2 more cases of diapers. I should be good for a while.

I almost took the bait on the Rearz sale for 3 or 4 more cases, but I came to my senses and stopped myself.   I still have far too much inventory even if I subtract the discontinued items I intend to save indefinitely. 

Beyond that - no binge purchasing. 

5 minutes ago, Crinklz Kat said:

I almost took the bait on the Rearz sale for 3 or 4 more cases, but I came to my senses and stopped myself.   I still have far too much inventory even if I subtract the discontinued items I intend to save indefinitely. 

Beyond that - no binge purchasing. 

I couldn't resist Abu for black friday and then today i got some new rearz onsies. 35% is hard to pass up... I have too much stock now but i am going 24/7, sooo never enough diapers in my brain lolol

2 hours ago, LilEllsABDL said:

I couldn't resist Abu for black friday and then today i got some new rearz onsies. 35% is hard to pass up... I have too much stock now but i am going 24/7, sooo never enough diapers in my brain lolol

I almost went ABU as well, but the one item I wanted vaporized as I was starting the checkout process.  Quite literally - I was watching available counts decrease every click of the mouse.