LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Compatible clothes

Does anyone have any recommendations for clothes that are compatible with wearing diapers? What brands of clothes do you wear that are compatible with wearing adult diapers such as NorthShore Megamax diapers

Dungarees in the winter months, heavy duty cargo shorts in the summer months.  My dungarees are Uskees from dungarees-online.com - they seem to have been discontinued now, but I've got 4 pairs - , and my shorts are from Fat Face.  We've even taken a couple of pairs of Fat Face shorts & turned them into shortalls, which I'll wear sometimes - with a top over them so they're not obviously shortalls.  All overlarge sizes so they're good and baggy.  Onesies of course - vest onesies in winter under vanilla shirts, and T-short onesies in the summer.  All that is my vanilla wear for the benefit of the vanilla world.  I dress up more AB when I can.

Edited by Stroller
  • Like 1

I just wear regular clothes, I don't even buy them a size larger to hide the bulk, but I rarely wear thick premium diapers under clothing if I go out places.  Only when I go out of town shopping or running errands a few times a year.  Christmas shopping I rear my regular jeans but my winter coat hides any bulk.  In summer when I go on a vacation every couple years I do wear denim fabric shorts, camper short style with short legs.  I'm sure I may look a little bulky but the heavier denim fabric helps and the short legs of the shorts also help as with longer shorts the legs get narrower around your thighs accenting the diaper bulk.  Where shorter legs on shorts stop, they are still pretty wide and stop closer to where the bulk of the diaper is.  you just have to be careful sitting that your diaper won't show through the leg openings of your shorts if some pervert is trying to look up there!

• Like 1

I wear regular clothes. Loose tops that aren't tucked in are always helpful.

There are somethings to avoid though:

Thin white bottoms of any type.

Itsy,bitsy, teeny, weeny, yellow polka dot bikinis.

Micro mini skirts.

Form fitting clothes.

Anything that you would be worried about flashing regular panties.

Everything I wear. That means a short, full, high-waiste skirt, dress or babydoll. They are easy to lift or get under, which makes changing easier for a caretaker. You just KNOW if said caretaker were to dress you to suit her ends, it would be like that. So; being uniquely feminine in most parts of the world, easy to lift/get under, implying that you have no conol of something smelly that most persons have control over by the time they are 4-1/2, they are put on an intimate and very  feely part of your body, and what you are dressed in, especially your most intimate apparel, is chosen and put on you by someone else, all being culturally an implicit and unmentionable part of being in diapers, maks humiliation a part of being in diapers and especially rubber panties, which almost get a separate life of their own

Every shirt I wear wether long sleeve or short are long and worn over my bottoms, never tucked in. All my pants were bought in person while diapered and tried on in a dressing room. If they look bad to me I remove them right away and if they look okay in the mirror I wear them out to have my wife look at me in them. If she confirms they look right from an other person looking at me standpoint then we buy them. If you are wearing full time then your best bet is to try clothes on in person. Maybe your mom could go with you and give you the second opinion so you're sure they look okay.

Hugs,

Freta

• Like 1
5 hours ago, FretaBWet said:

Every shirt I wear wether long sleeve or short are long and worn over my bottoms, never tucked in. All my pants were bought in person while diapered and tried on in a dressing room. If they look bad to me I remove them right away and if they look okay in the mirror I wear them out to have my wife look at me in them. If she confirms they look right from an other person looking at me standpoint then we buy them. If you are wearing full time then your best bet is to try clothes on in person. Maybe your mom could go with you and give you the second opinion so you're sure they look okay.

Hugs,

Freta

I'm looking for clothes that are ABDL and diaper-compatible.  I know I have maxi skirts that are diaper-compatible and I am wondering what other clothes you wear that is diaper compatible. On top of that, what work clothes that are diaper-compatible? 

10 hours ago, Kawaharu said:

I'm looking for clothes that are ABDL and diaper-compatible.

The great thing about baggy dungarees for me is that they aren't gathered in at the waist. That means there's not much of a bulge that anyone's going to notice.  And I feel like a little when I'm wearing them as well.

• Thanks 1

It really depends on what you like to wear. Overalls can be quite good, as the shoulder straps are part of what holds them up, so they do not cling too tight around your diaper.

Also, to be fair, it really does depend on the diaper your wearing under your clothes. A slightly sized up, and long shirt, over regular loose fit pants will hide most of the common diapers no problems. Its when your wearing the thicker diapers that you need to be carefull of what your wearing.  As several have said, you might need to go clothes shopping when your diapered, so that you can see what it actualy looks like. I should also point out, just cause the outfit works with a dry diaper, does not mean it will work with a wet diaper, as they do tend to swell a bit, yes, even depends swell some. Still, overalls would work, a size or so larger than you need, so they are loose enough to move comfortably with the diaper. On average, I find most loose fit clothing actualy does a fairly good job hiding diapers, except if your wearing one of the ultra absorbant ones.

• Thanks 1

I think overalls are wonderful, especially if they are loose fitting, and you can wear them over a onesie.

Also, jumpsuits are another favorite, and like overalls, are fairly gender-neutral.

Dresses and skirt-overalls (skirtalls) are wonderful as well, and give easy access to the diaper too.

• Thanks 1

See for me, around the house my usual clothes of just a diaper, t-shirt, onesie, shorts skirts, and sweat pants I can get away with.

As for work, I can work casual and I have to find work casual clothes that can fit a diaper when they swell and loaded. Where I work, I have to wear work casual clothes and I am wondering what work casual clothes are great for me

I have no idea what size you are but if you would be in a misses/women's size you might consider buying casual slacks in a plus size. The extra room you would have in the hips and butt would allow for a robust diaper and swelling. In panties I am a size 14 women's but my casual pants are a size 16 women's. My body is misproportioned and I have to work around that. I am 5'10" tall but my legs are a 32" inseam. I buy my pants/slacks in the petite section. A normal length leg for my height drags on the floor even with shoes. I have to buy long torso bathing suits to be able to get the bra straps over my shoulders because my torso is longer than normal for my height. Make a fun day shopping for clothes and try them on with your usual Megamax with boosters so you know right away if it works. As a woman you should have an advantage over men because you can find longer tops and blouses the aren't meant to be tucked in. All my tops are about crotch length or at least to my hips. If they are shorter than my hips I don't buy them no matter how much I love them.

Hugs,

Freta

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, FretaBWet said:

I have no idea what size you are but if you would be in a misses/women's size you might consider buying casual slacks in a plus size. The extra room you would have in the hips and butt would allow for a robust diaper and swelling. In panties I am a size 14 women's but my casual pants are a size 16 women's. My body is misproportioned and I have to work around that. I am 5'10" tall but my legs are a 32" inseam. I buy my pants/slacks in the petite section. A normal length leg for my height drags on the floor even with shoes. I have to buy long torso bathing suits to be able to get the bra straps over my shoulders because my torso is longer than normal for my height. Make a fun day shopping for clothes and try them on with your usual Megamax with boosters so you know right away if it works. As a woman you should have an advantage over men because you can find longer tops and blouses the aren't meant to be tucked in. All my tops are about crotch length or at least to my hips. If they are shorter than my hips I don't buy them no matter how much I love them.

Hugs,

Freta

For me, I can fit easily into a size 10, and size 12 would be the most I can wear.  A size 12 would be with a diaper and a size 10 would be with a pull-up. I'm 5'9 and I'm a 32B to 36C. For me, I have never worn business or work casual because of my diapers but now I work in a job where I have to dress work casual. I have to find casual work clothes that fit my Northshore Megamax diapers with 3 boosters. Being a woman, AB, and Incontinent, I can getaway and have an advantage over men when it comes to clothes.

• Like 1