LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Couch Damage

Therapeee

So, I hate to be blunt, but I have soaked my couch a few times by accident.  I clean it up, but it damages foam, and wood, and electronics (in the case of a La-Z-Boy).  Does anyone know of a fully waterproof, washable brand?

2 hours ago, Little Sam said:

You know this stuff exists, right?

image.thumb.jpeg.ffe428444d982c2a37a088fb840147ca.jpeg

Yup. we use it on our chairs, couch.

3 hours ago, Therapeee said:

So, I hate to be blunt, but I have soaked my couch a few times by accident.  I clean it up, but it damages foam, and wood, and electronics (in the case of a La-Z-Boy).  Does anyone know of a fully waterproof, washable brand?

BUY DISPOSABLE PADS - Walmart has them 30 x 36

• Like 1

Therapy, if you are having accidents in the home, you should be wearing plastic pants.  As I am medically incontinent, they are a must-have.  Furniture is too expensive to risk being ruined by an accident.

--John

• Like 1

TWO sets of two words: "Rubber panties" and "rubber sheet". The latter a full coverage

• Like 1
13 hours ago, Dartplayerinwvc said:

BUY DISPOSABLE PADS - Walmart has them 30 x 36

Better yet, reusable pads.  After wetting on the couch a few times and causing some difficult-to-remove stains,  my wife insists that I'm wearing a diaper if I'm settling into the couch, or my recliner, when there is even a small chance I might fall asleep.  A chair pad is a usually there as a backup in case of leaks; a stack of them live in a drawer in the table next to the couch.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, justforfun said:

Better yet, reusable pads.  my wife insists that I'm wearing a diaper if I'm settling into the couch, or my recliner, when there is even a small chance I might fall asleep.  A chair pad is a usually there as a backup in case of leaks; a stack of them in my den and bedroom

I am urinary and almost #2 Incontinent due to MS taking hold. We have disposable pads on top of washable ones in bed and disposable pads on the couch and chairs - we work 14 to 16 hr days and have little time for laundry 

We bought two new Lazy Boy recliners about 3 years ago.  When I get a Saturday off work and the opportunity to spend 6 or 7 hours around the house in a diaper, I will make sure I have on some very good plastic pants over my disposable diaper, whether it's a lower end diaper or a high quality premium diaper.  Even then if I know my diaper is pretty wet, I'll put a disposable chair pad down before sitting.  I'm not going to take any chance that even a little leak will end up on my chair.  Wet diapers and furniture do not mix, especially if you have really soaked your diaper.  Protecting your furniture is just common sense and once it soaks into the padding underneath, you will have a hard time getting rid of the old urine smell. 

• Like 1

I have a large changing pad on my couch in case my diaper leaks. It had happened a few time in the past so I put the pad on to lessen the risk of damage. Most of the time though, I am in my playpen where a baby should be.

• Like 2