LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Your dream bathroom

DailyDi

Bone would be an ordinary one, but with space for everytinkg, a decent tub and well appointed. My bedroom is my nursery and it has all that is needed for a little girl still in diaper with the bedspread being in a clear waterproff (AND BUGPROOF) cover

Don't forget bathrooms are also for bathing.

In my case I imagine a large circular room with toilet/sink off to the left side for guests but like 80% of the room is a giant open shower sphere which shoots warm pressurized water from every direction at once, giving an instant full body massage with your super cleaning shower experience, Also a drain in the middle just large enough that you don't have to waffle-stomp anything that comes out while your showering, and on the right hand side are temperature and timing controls so you don't have to manually turn a hundred knobs to get everything just right.

Temperature of water to precise degree, overhead or all over spray, pressure levels from massage to mist, time to start which can range from 5 seconds from now to five minutes from now to 8pm every night, time for the shower to last from 5 minutes to an hour, LED lights settings, Single color, Synchronize light pattern to match music, do you want to play music while you shower, what song/songs? etc etc can all be programmed in advance.

A bidet would be useful.

I've always wanted to brick build my own custom bath with heaters and water recirculation, like a mini swimming pool. I hate that baths aren't deep enough. And of course jets, because why not?