LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

About accessing your website through my Wi-Fi

i've been using daily diapers for years now coming on here checking out the site and everything and then all of a sudden through my Wi-Fi. I can't access your website anymore but I can still access it through my data on my phone. What's going on if somebody could help me out

• Like 1

We had an issue with ICANN today that was affecting connectivity. Although the situation has been fixed it can take up to 24 hours for the webservers of the world to get the updated information.

• Like 1

I have not had any problem

9 minutes ago, Little BabyDoll Christine said:

I have not had any problem

Just a slow DNS propagation, it sounds like. It was down for me for maybe 2 hours, for some of that time it resolved to a godaddy landing page.

@DailyDi@Little Sam

I've seen it happen when you have to change the A Records:  Ive had to do that for my sites a few times this month.  It can take as few as 30 Minutes. to as much as 24 hours, and I think that sometimes it can take up to 48 hours.  It all has to do with DNS/Nameservers:  If you have a Static IP, that means that you are Paying for an address.  If it's a Dynamic IP, that means it can change, and the ISP is usually assigned a pool of addresses.  These can change every few hours, every few days, or every few months.  The only thing that I have to be careful of now, is when spectrum does maintenance on equipment, cause they can reset your modem, and that can result in me having to go to the dashboard of the domains and change the External IP address, and sometimes, I have to go to the Routers controls and pull the INTERNAL IP, because that can change too, and that sucks, because most times, the Internal does not change, but it's done that 3 times this month ;)

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
General edits
29 minutes ago, Dueyboy said:

I still have this problem 2 days later. Same as original poster. Works on my phone, on my WiFi I get the go-daddy page. 

Try this, if that doesn't work, you could try turning your router off for a few minutes and turning it back on. There are some other things you can possibly do, but without knowing the model of router, I wouldn't know if it's possible for you, or exactly how to do it. If nothing else helps, you should be able to access it through a VPN for the time being. It should resolve itself eventually.

To Flush the DNS Cache:
  1. 1.At the bottom left corner, type 'cmd' in the Start menu's search bar, and press Enter.
  2. Type 'ipconfig /flushdns' in the Command Prompt, and press Enter.
  3. The user has now flushed the DNS Cache and will receive a message that they have successfully done so.
  • Like 2