LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hey I'm Hazey!

Hazey

Hey all! I'm Hazey and I thought that it was about time for me to try to make friends in this space. I was very insecure with my desires in this space for a large time in my youth. I am now not so insecure😃 yay! I am a bit of a switch like 35% daddy 65% boy. Just trying to branch out a bit and make some friends. We'll see where this goes....

• Like 1

@Hazey

Welcome to DD!  Pull Up a Highchair and Relax:  you will find many like-minded individuals here, and each of us is here because of one thing:  Diapers!

No matter how we got here, or how long it took us to get here, each of us has a unique story about how we got here, and could tell you many reasons for why they are here!  Each of us started our journeys, went down multiple winding roads, but we are all here :)  Each of us has unique characteristics, and wear for a variety of reasons, some of us for fun/emotional reasons, some due to incontinence, some do it because they think a diaper protects them from this old crazy world:  Feel free to ask - I'm sure that we would be glad to tell you stories about how/why we got here, and each of them is a story to behold :)

Good Hunting ;)

Brian

• Like 1