LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sad Day

Today I am wearing my last Confi-Dry 24/7. They have been one of my go to daytime diapers for a long time. I will really miss wearing them. Any thoughts on a diaper that comparison to them. I’ll probably be in my other go to diaper , Rearz, but also like trying other diapers.

The Dry 24/7 are excellent diapers, but it's been a while since I've worn them.

I second the Sunkiss adult diapers. I got a case of the pink ones. I really like them and they're one of the lower priced yet thick and highly absorbent diapers. Rearz Select is another favorite of mine, though this month I've been wearing the Rearz Halloween Haunt diapers.  NorthShore Megamax is another go-to diaper I like. 

• Like 1

I completely agree, I'm sad to see the end of the confidry 24/7. I switched to the Betterdry a few months ago and they work well. They fit much smaller than the confidry so you should get samples to try before buying a case. I'd love to wear Rearz diapers but they are ridiculously priced in my opinion and being 24/7 means cost is my second priority, after function.

Hugs,

Freta

• Like 1

Confi-Dry 24/7 diapers were my favorite disposable diaper - when I'm not in my thick cotton diapers and plastic pants.

I've since switched to BetterDry diapers. To me, they seem pretty much as good as the Confi-Dry 24/7.  I get mine at LL Medico, in the U.S. 

• Like 1