LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What's your favourite candy?

Little Sam

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I wouldn't say no to ANYTHING sweet...except licorice.  But, I guess my favorites would be M+Ms (any style), nerds, and anything strawberry flavored....oh and those smartie thingsadoos.

I problably wou8ld say "no" to hardcore mints. Smarties are pretty good for what they are. In that vain I love wintergreen. Necco wafers have occasional moments. I like dum dums and the gummies (though I am OD'ed on g-bears) I like gum drops, fruit slices, Welch's Fruit Snacks and  90% of the Hribo line (except the Frogs), and Swedish Fish

Who remembers when the toy in Cracker Jack was cool?   FTR- favorite candy has been Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, but Sweet Tarts are great.

7 hours ago, spark said:

Who remembers when the toy in Cracker Jack was cool?   FTR- favorite candy has been Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, but Sweet Tarts are great.

I do. The thing about Cracker Jack was that it fit the taste of a previous generation. For someone borne in the mid-'40's and beyond, under the age of 12, it was not good so the only draw was the prize. The food itself was an acquired taste. By  '53, we had a dozen and a half candy bars, Hostess Twinkies and cupcakes, Drakes' Devil Dogs, the better "penny candy" and potato chips to choose from

That CJ was an adult taste can be shown by the way such items boomed in the 1970's: Fiddle-Faddle and Screaming Yellow Zonkers  come to mind, as the bulk of the population was in it's late 20's and 30's. By 1957, as a snack, Cracker Jack had long passed its prime and was in the legacy stage. It was not a thing kids liked eating

I do not know who thinks cotton canday is a big deal either, I tried it twice and that was it for me. The texture of it gives me the creeps. Other things I was never really a hound for were ice cream and cookies in general though I had my favorites in both categories

My fav is maple sugar candy, which I get once or twice a year.  I don't buy it, so it's mostly at  xmas or my birthday.

I do like the usual chocolate / peanut butter bars.  Often will have something with nuts.

20 hours ago, Little BabyDoll Christine said:

I do. The thing about Cracker Jack was that it fit the taste of a previous generation. For someone borne in the mid-'40's and beyond, under the age of 12, it was not good so the only draw was the prize. The food itself was an acquired taste. By  '53, we had a dozen and a half candy bars, Hostess Twinkies and cupcakes, Drakes' Devil Dogs, the better "penny candy" and potato chips to choose from

That CJ was an adult taste can be shown by the way such items boomed in the 1970's: Fiddle-Faddle and Screaming Yellow Zonkers  come to mind, as the bulk of the population was in it's late 20's and 30's. By 1957, as a snack, Cracker Jack had long passed its prime and was in the legacy stage. It was not a thing kids liked eating

I do not know who thinks cotton canday is a big deal either, I tried it twice and that was it for me. The texture of it gives me the creeps. Other things I was never really a hound for were ice cream and cookies in general though I had my favorites in both categories

Not a fan of most old skool candy. My sister used to love those Licorice lozenges with the toffee centre. Mind you, she also likes Parma Violets, which just taste of flowers. I like butterscotch, and peanut brittle, and barley sugars.

Cracker Jack was not a candy, it was made of popcorn and peanits with a thin hard coating of probably molasses which stuck them together ins small bunches. It had a lasting effect on the language. When somebody was good at something or in generally folks said "he's a cracker jack"