LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Is this progress?

• 2 weeks later...

For only the second time in my life, (and the second time this month) woke up and realized I had wet. Again, by no means a soaker, but enough to turn the lines blue on the front. I credit (blame?) the dinner cocktails and the snack of watermelon right before bed, but after a pee dream two nights ago and the wetting last night, I’d say progress (regression?) is finally on its way. At the start of 2023, I would have never thought this is how it would end!

• Like 1

Considering that I’ve only been wearing for four and a half months, and considering that this happened again last night fills me with curiosity. I mean, with no childhood wetting, I must be waking if it’s happened twice in a week, no?  Seems a bit fast for this to happen this frequently.  

Ok…..it’s now five times in the past ten days. How can this be happening so quickly?  At this point I’m sure it’s not perspiration that’s changing the color of the lines, yes?  Did I turn myself into a bed wetter?

Well, it’s undeniable at this point. Lines today again were blue. That makes a total of six times now, and five in the past week and a half. It’s also clearly not perspiration as I checked the inside as well. I’m not a bed wetter, so it’s an interesting development. My question to anyone who’s reading or cares, does this seem kind of quick?  It’s only been five months. 

• Like 2
6 hours ago, longislandguy said:

Well, it’s undeniable at this point. Lines today again were blue. That makes a total of six times now, and five in the past week and a half. It’s also clearly not perspiration as I checked the inside as well. I’m not a bed wetter, so it’s an interesting development. My question to anyone who’s reading or cares, does this seem kind of quick?  It’s only been five months. 

Compared to my early days it’s extremely quick.  Congrats, but are you sure you’re wetting?  Is your diaper noticeably heavier in the morning?

• Like 1
45 minutes ago, WBxx said:

Compared to my early days it’s extremely quick.  Congrats, but are you sure you’re wetting?  Is your diaper noticeably heavier in the morning?

I can’t see how it isn’t. The lines have changed color and today for sure it was wet. But, by no means a soaker. The first few times I thought it may have changed color from the heat of the blankets or from sweat down there,  but today it was definitely wet. 

46 minutes ago, longislandguy said:

I can’t see how it isn’t. The lines have changed color and today for sure it was wet. But, by no means a soaker. The first few times I thought it may have changed color from the heat of the blankets or from sweat down there,  but today it was definitely wet. 

Have a small scale?  What’s the change in diaper weight?

• Like 1

I almost want to try a little experiment and not go diapered at night.  While it will be interesting to see if I follow my normal routine and stay dry, I also don't want to break my streak.  I'm at 8 nights the last two weeks or so and I'm not 100% convinced I could stay completely dry if I didn't make efforts to.

Shortly before you go to bed, empty your bladder and put on your nighttime diaper.

Drink 64 ounces of water, and then go to bed.

While you're lying down, focus on keeping your bladder relaxed as you fall asleep.

If you feel the urge to wet, go ahead.

• Like 1

It's quite interesting to see how good I feel when I wake up in the morning and check my diaper and see that the lines have changed color.  This morning marks the 10th time this month that this has happened.  I wasn't even sure that I had until I realized that I didn't have to wet as soon as I woke up...checked and voilà.  Again, not a soaker by any stretch of the imagination, but enough.  I don't consider myself a bed wetter, but it's an exciting and interesting change and I am seeing how it progresses as time continues.  I imagine that the wettings will get heavier throughout the next few weeks to months.  But, the purpose of this, albeit unneeded, update is just to mention how interesting the feeling is that I have turned myself into someone with SEAL Team 6 levels of nighttime control to someone who occasionally lightly leaks into my diaper.  Quite a change!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
On 1/19/2024 at 10:56 AM, longislandguy said:

At 3 nights in a row, and 9 this month so far, I wonder how much longer I can go before I have to say I’m a bed wetter. 

I would say that you can call your self a bedwetter now. Keep reminding your self of this as often as you like.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

As I'm currently mired in a near month-long plateau, nothing new to report.  I mean, seriously....how does one sleep wet 9 times in January, and not once in February?  But, I do have good news.....I'm taking a two day trip to Atlantic City next week and have packed zero pairs of underwear.  First time ever I'm going away and not packing a single pair.  That is giving me some joy during this exceptionally irritating break in my night progress.

• Like 1
On 2/22/2024 at 8:50 PM, longislandguy said:

Whew. After nearly a month of nothing, FINALLY woke up wet today. That plateau was quite annoying. Hope it’s not another month until the next one. 

Hmm, I’d love to tell you that it would not be but my experience doesn’t support it.

Frankly I’d expected to be wetting in my sleep every night by now (practically, 5 years) but that’s not the case.

Although the frequency does seem to be very slowly picking up and sometimes I’ll have “runs” of several nights where I’ve no idea what happened (which is of itself a clue as to what DID happen), I still have “dry spells” where I can distinctly remember waking up to use my nappy.  Sometimes, those dry spells can go on for days or weeks.  Operationally, they are completely useless to me as they invariably end and as I never know which night will end them, I MUST wear a nappy to bed anyway.  It's not like I can take a night off now.

I seem to have been on a very long plateau myself now or, I've lost insight into nocturnal wetting.  I'm not sure which it is.

Thank you, as always, for your insight.  Two nights out of the last three seems to be pretty good after such a plateau.  I wouldn't say I'm back on the horse per se, but it's something.  Plus, it's good to hear about struggles from someone as long-diapered as yourself.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, longislandguy said:

Happily back in the saddle (for now at least).  Three times in March, and 5 in the last week.  

Keep up the good work. Waking up wet is an amazing feeling.

• Like 1

And here is the update that nobody wanted, asked for, or needed lol.  Since getting back into my night wetting after that irritating plateau, things are moving along nicely.  In the month of March, I've had 7 surprise wet mornings, and I feel relatively confident that I will wet if I drink the right amount right before bed.  But, the most exciting part for me is that while my wettings were rather light at first, with only a faint change in the color indicator.  Lately they have become a bit heavier, which I'm looking at as a sign of progress.  I don't know if that is a sign of things to come or just a result of more hydration prior to falling asleep, but I'm looking at it as a mark of progress.  I've not had a wet night without water beforehand, nor do I expect to, but I do wonder if it would continue if I was A) undiapered, and B ) not hydrated.  I guess we'll see what the next few weeks bring.

• Like 2