LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

4 year Anniversary with my husband, thanks to DD!

gbw_dl

Meowdy! Just wanted to share with you all that my husband and I are currently celebrating 4 years of being together! We found each other/began our very first conversation here on the DD forums. I'm beyond grateful to everyone here for providing the platform that led me meeting, falling in love, and marrying my soul mate =^-^= 

I'm not as active in my online/social media presence as I once was, but figured I'd share a bit of personal joy with the online community that welcomed me with open arms so many years ago! 

Many moons ago in my early adulthood, I toiled with an innate /mysterious affinity to diapers. I felt as if I was the one "freak" in the entire universe that had this inexplicable affinity towards diapers. The more I fought it, the more "it" fought back. 

I felt... Well... I felt burdened, ashamed, confused, weak, etc. But most importantly, I felt alone... I cant remember a time in my life where diapers weren't "my thing". 

That is until one day when a simple Google search unveiled I was in fact not alone in the slightest! I was ultimately led to these very forums (circa 2007, I think) and began a wondrous journey of discovering a community that embraced me and understood me (self guilt trips can be a real b*tch am I right?).

OwO what's this? Not only am I not alone, but there is a name for this? ABDL? Feelings of despair and shame quickly evaporated. I finally felt a sense of belonging.

Concurrent to struggling with the whole "Diaper Debacle", I was also struggling with accepting my sexuality (this post is already long enough, so I won't bore you further elaboration 😋). 

Many ups and downs later, I drifted a bit away from these forums (as well as other social media platforms), having never forgotten them, but rarely thinking about them. Until, by chance, I logged back in and noticed a message in my inbox. That message was from a local DiaperFur that was interested in chatting (our local scene of anything is incredibly lackluster BTW). 

Those chats led to meeting up for coffee. 

Meeting up for coffee led to a friendship. 

That friendship led to love, and that love led to our marriage 🥰

I'm truly greatful to each and everyone of you for providing/contributing to this still thriving forum =^-^= If it wasn't for the DailyDiapers Forums, I may have never met the man I'm going to spend the rest of my life with! Thank you all! 

Pssssst! Apologies if this post isn't in the appropriate channel if it is, please let me know and I'll gladly move it =^-^=

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
6 hours ago, gbw_dl said:

I felt as if I was the one "freak" in the entire universe that had this inexplicable affinity towards diapers. The more I fought it, the more "it" fought back. 

I felt... Well... I felt burdened, ashamed, confused, weak, etc. But most importantly, I felt alone... I cant remember a time in my life where diapers weren't "my thing".

Congrats, @gbw_dl - that's a great story and it has lifted my mood this morning. As to the quote above, I felt exactly the same way, from when I was a little kid - I knew early on that I was weird when it came to diapers - I found them fascinating from as far back as I can remember, but I also learned pretty quickly that this wasn't something that you shared with anyone. I felt alone, ashamed, weird, confused... all of that. It's a long story, but in a nutshell, my stepdad found my stash of homemade diapers when I was 13, and yelled at me in front of my family about it, causing me to walk away from "this" for more than 20 years, before it all came roaring back. Believe it or not, the one place I didn't think to look was the internet - I thought I was the only one. So, stumbling upon Daily Diapers one day was like believing I was alone on a desert island, and then walking over a distant hill, and discovering a city. 

• Like 2