LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Why Do You Wear Diapers?

I've been an aware DL since I was taken out of them just before the age of Two. Here are the reason I wear diaper, in no particular order:

Emotional Need. Why explain the unexplainable? This is VERY strong for me and I just can't fight it anymore.

Security. I feel secure and loved (to the power of 100) when in my diaper.

Humilation. In a secret sorta way but I'll tell the DL/ Littles crowd.

Convenience and Enjoyment: Convenience and Enjoyment. I use them to void freely, almost without thinking about it and it still feels wonderful: Feels Great - Less Filling!

Fun! I adore the lifestyle now and love the friends I've made too.

Freedom! Free to Be - You and Me (by Marlo Thomas).

• 3 weeks later...

I wear because I have an overwhelming desire to be diapered and use my diapers for everything. Its comforting and makes me feel secure. I'm afraid of the potty monster and don't want to give him anything thats "mine". Plus the potty monster bites and it will pull you in and you might drown.

I really do think its quite normal to be in diapers as an adult and I like the have friends who feel the same way.

I wear for the humiliating feeling and the excitement, though I keep it private. I like to wear them squishy soaked, then take a little break with a shower and drying off, then dive back into my cold, soaked diaper once again.

Little afraid to venture into untraining nights or wearing to workplace. :closedeyes:

I have always had an attraction to them for as long as I can remember, even before I was old enough to understand concepts of arousal.

So I guess that means I like them for the same reason I like Girls or a gay man likes other men.

It's who I am.

• 2 months later...