LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Broken: Chapter 27 - Outburst

Some one asked how talk Avery was, 5ft tall and Darlene is 6'2".

Chapter 20 - Wet and Humiliated

The entire drive to Target, which was about 15 miles down the freeway on an Interstate, always seemed congested, even when it wasn't around quitting time. She hated the drive but had time to think as she played calming music.

As she drove, Darlene played over and over in her head what happened that day. She couldn't believe John's reaction to Avery just because he figured out something John couldn't. Instead of praising him and helping coach him so they could take credit together, John decided his best course of action was to discredit him and scare him into either confessing his guilt or quitting. The vitriol on his face as he stared at Avery made her nervous. She knew better than to see it coming, but she saw the anger and hatred brimming from him like two new volcanoes on an island before a tsunami hit and wiped out everything. She wasn't sure what the endpoint for John was. But she did know that she saw such anger and hatred in John's eyes that she wasn't sure what would happen to him. And Avery didn't even try to defend himself. He cowered, quivered, and resembled a scared little puppy afraid to move. He would have taken all the verbal and possibly physical abuse she imagined showering down on him without fighting back. She couldn't imagine being like that. She never backed down, no matter how hard the fight was, whether it was with other inmates in jail or just life in general. Her personality, her experiences in jail, and her fighting spirit only made her stronger - made her who she was today. What would drive someone to accept such abuse?

When she arrived at Target, Darlene took out her iPhone and texted Avery. "I am here; I should be back in about 20 minutes." There was a long pause as she walked in and headed for the men's clothing section. She walked to the sporting clothes section to look for some sweatpants. She found them and started to sort through the many types of clothing racks. Darlene figured he wore a size medium as his waist size was thirty-two from the pants she had taken off him. It didn't take her long to pick out a light gray pair of sweatpants. The sweatpants were light gray and made of material that was not too heavy or thick. They would be comfortable but durable, probably better than the pants Avery had ruined, if she were honest. He didn’t exactly have a great sense of style.

As she was walking towards the self-checkout line, she caught a sale on t-shirts. One was a dark brown grayish with The Mandalorian and baby Yoda on it. It was cute but still masculine enough. The T-shirt felt soft and comfortable. The material felt light and airy, not heavy or thick. It was the perfect thickness for the summer heat but not too light for the fall weather.

She hadn't seen any of the Mandalorian episodes but knew it was very popular in her department, and what young man doesn't like Star Wars? Besides, Darlene had noticed the shirt he was wearing was wet a little in the front when she was diapering him. He didn't need to stay in a wet t-shirt. She picked up a large T-shirt, thinking it was better to go a little large than a little small. Darlene hoped this might put a smile on his face after the incident.

A light chuckle bubbled up from her throat as she was checking out. She would've never expected herself to be doing this today - going to those extreme lengths for someone who didn't directly work under her. However, she knew very well that the personal lives of her employees could affect their work lives, and she did what was necessary to make sure her department thrived. In the past, she had done everything, even delivering meals when someone was under the weather—babysitting for single mothers or those going through divorces, helping with wedding preparations, and more. Now, she could add changing the diapers on a young man and buying him clothes to the list.

She texted Avery when she got in her car. "I am heading back. Should be there in 15 minutes." It wasn't long before she even exited the parking lot; she got a text back. "Good, I am ready to get out of here."

Initially, Darlene drove on the freeway at a reasonable speed for the time of day, but then, suddenly, everything came to a stop. Her car didn't move for 5 minutes. "Shit, traffic was at a complete standstill." She thought to herself. Then she heard sirens. Police, two ambulances, and a fire truck. "This couldn't be good," she thought to herself.

Darlene texted Avery back. "Avery, I am going to be late. I don't know how long this will take. I am at a complete standstill on the freeway. There is no nearby exit. I will be there as soon as possible."

What Darlene didn't know was that Avery needed to go to the bathroom again as he drank a whole bottle of water while she was gone. He had been holding it already. He prayed he could wait. He waited 30 minutes after getting the text she was running late before Avery texted back. "How close are you? I need to go to the bathroom. I can still hear people outside your office."

The text sounded panicked to Darlene. "I am still at a standstill. I see two helicopters. The crash must be wrong. It is a life flight and some smoke. I am assuming a vehicle caught on fire. I will be there as soon as I can get to the nearest exit when the traffic moves. I am sorry."

Avery, on the other side, rolled his eyes. He tried to log on and look for a new book to read or a new video game to play. He did everything to try to take his mind off the need to pee. Another 30 minutes passed. "Are you almost here?" He was almost in tears. He had started pacing back and forth, doing what any mother would call “the potty dance.”

"No, Avery, I am sorry. Still haven't moved an inch.." There was a long pause and no reply from Avery. She felt terrible, but she couldn't get around the traffic at all. "Avery, just use your diaper. I don't think you have much choice right now. I am so sorry." Again, there was no response.

Avery had never once intentionally peed into a pull-up or diaper. He didn't want this to be his first time, but he really, really needed to go. He was now at the point where he felt he had no choice, and Darlene was no closer. He was desperate for relief, so he stood up and tried to focus on peeing to relieve the painful pressure in his bladder. At first, nothing; his body told him it wasn't right; this wasn’t the toilet. He closed his eyes and tried to imagine he was standing at a urinal. Slowly, he started to pee into the diaper. A feeling of relief was starting to feel good as he felt his bladder barely starting to relax, and then suddenly, he had a heavy stream of pee as he filled his diaper. He could feel the warmth spread between his crotch as his diaper got heavy and soggy. He felt the diaper begin to swell as he peed more into the diaper than he did when John scared him. His bladder ached in relief as he filled his diaper up and felt the weight of his soggy diaper droop down. He was filled with a mixture of relief and embarrassment. It didn’t matter that he had no choice. It was still a humiliating act. The diaper was so much heavier now he could feel it pulling down from his hips.

Once he was done, he had no choice but to stand or sit down. Avery decided to sit down slowly, feeling the warmth of the soggy diaper push against his inner thighs and warmth even ride up towards his back a little. But to his surprise, it did not leak at all. He was relieved of this but ashamed of what he had just done. The worst part was that Darlene was going to see him. He couldn't just run home now in just a diaper. He was just grateful that no one had walked in on him.

It was another thirty minutes before Darlene heard back from Avery. "No need to rush." Darlene knew what that meant, and she felt her heart sink a little. She felt sorry for the poor guy. But she also realized he did not have another spare diaper. She really still needed his help moving the furniture to the garage for Goodwill to pick up.

Darlene remembered she still had the email where Avery tried to access the website with the diapers and other items. She had time, so she took her personal phone and logged onto the website. She needed to purchase him some more diapers. She saw all the different kinds, many looking like infant diapers with baby or toddler designs but sized for an adult. She just wanted thick white diapers. She scrolled through and found a pack of white diapers that read max absorbency. She added a pack of 12 diapers to her list. Traffic still wasn't moving. Before she checked out, she saw a bunch of cute onesies. She thought about how when she babysat, the onesies help hold the diaper close to the babies.

A simple, plain onesie would help Avery hide his diaper during the day. She wasn't sure if they would have such a simple thing, but she searched through the inventory and came across some plain-colored onesies and found a white one. She quickly ordered a large onesie for him, just to make sure it wouldn't be undersized. She wondered what else he might need, and then she remembered his horrible diaper rash. She added DESITIN Daily Defense Cream, which read "forms a protective layer on your baby's skin to soothe and relieve rash discomfort, providing relief from the first use." She quickly added other items to the order: diaper wipes and baby powder. She was afraid he would be upset with her when he saw these items, but he really needed them if he was going to get rid of the diaper rash and prevent it from coming back. As Darlene was checking out, the line was starting to move very slowly. She needed to finish her order. She quickly put her credit card information in, and for delivery, she chose one-hour delivery for an extra $50. High robbery, she thought, but he needed something. The cars in front of her slowly started to move.

Before the cars started moving too fast, she texted back to Avery. "I'm finally moving. Don't worry, I still have a plan for us to enjoy the evening."

The last forty-five minutes were the longest to be in the office alone, sitting in a wet diaper and shirt. He couldn't even do research on the computer for either work or looking at books to read or video games to play. He felt ashamed of himself even though this wasn't his fault.

Suddenly, Avery heard the door begin to unlock. He started to panic and wanted to hide behind something, so he went and sat quickly behind Darlene's desk and scooted up so only his shirt could be seen. He was afraid it might be the janitors for the night to clean Darlene's office. He was quickly relieved when Darlene came in carrying a plastic target bag. 

"Oh, thank god it is you," Avery said. 

"Who did you think it was?" Darlene looked at Avery sitting in her seat. She didn't say anything. Usually, she didn't like people sitting in her chair. That was a strange quirk about her. That was her chair and only hers. She was going to let it pass. Avery had too much to deal with today to let her rant about some weird quirk of hers. She just hoped he wasn’t leaking on her office furniture.

Darlene placed the target bag down on the desk and got out. "I got you these sweatpants." She pulled them out. "They should fit you pretty well. They feel like they will be really soft and comfortable."

Darlene handed them to Avery. He quickly stood up to put on his sweatpants. Darlene couldn't help but notice how much his diaper had swelled and looked full. The blue stripe down the middle was completely gone. He really did have to go, she thought to herself. She tried her best not to show an emotional response to that. Avery picked up that she saw how much he wet his diaper, and it was drooping down a little from the weight of the pee. He quickly slid on the sweatpants. They did fit perfectly—a little too perfect because there was a definite bulge in his pants with the diaper so full.

"Oh, I also got you something I hope you will like," Darlene said in a perky voice like she was proud of herself. "I got you this T-shirt to go with your sweatpants." She pulled out a dark brown-grayish Mandalorian T-shirt with baby Yoda. You probably want something else to wear, and I took a wild guess you like Star Wars and the Mandalorian show that everyone talks about here in my department.

Avery was shocked; he had mixed emotions. In one way, he felt like she was trying to dress him, which he didn't like; it just added to the humiliation right now. In another way, he was appreciative of all her help. She didn't have to do all this for him. If it were another time, he would be more appreciated. "Thank you, Darlene. You didn't have to, but I appreciate it." 

Darlene could tell he wasn't super happy about the T-shirt. "Do you not like Star Wars and the Mandalorian?" There was a pause. 

"Yes, I like Star Wars. Who doesn't? But I have never seen The Mandalorian. I don't have access to Disney and all the shows. I only stream content that is for free and doesn't require a monthly service fee." Avery said.

Darlene could see that he was either disappointed he hadn't seen it or embarrassed he didn't pay to stream shows. She sort of forgot he is fresh out of college but would have thought a college student would have found friends to share access with. She didn't want to ask at this point. "Well, maybe we can change that sometime."

She walked behind the desk as he was standing, and she started to reach out to take his shirt off, then she stopped herself, reminding herself he was a grown man. Darlene then handed him the T-shirt. "Here, you can put this on, and we can go."

As Avery slipped out of his T-shirt, he was aware that it was past 6:00 p.m. He knew he promised he would help Darlene with the furniture tonight, but he needed to get home to change out of his diaper, and the bus had stopped for the night. "I am sorry, Darlene, to ruin the evening, but could you please take me home? I sort of, well, you know, need to address me. I mean, change out of what I am wearing."

Darlene knew what he was talking about, but he had no idea that she had already taken care of that. "Look, you don't need to go home. I got you covered for the night. I really do need your help. I have Goodwill coming tomorrow, and my sisters are busy. I have procrastinated too long for moving the furniture down."

Avery didn't understand what she had done to have this supposedly taken care of. He thought about it. He could go to her house, toss the diaper, and command style and still be able to help her.

"OK, let's hit the road," Avery said a little tentatively.

• Like 17
  • FingerToes changed the title to Broken: Chapter 20 - Wet and Humiliated

Awww so cute ! I think Avery gonna be upset when he sees her order but in the end gonna see this is the best for him ! Can only imagine how Darlene gonna feel when her sees him freshly changed and wearing his cute onesie ! 
Ansious for the next chapter

ps this part “She really still needed his help moving the furniture to the garage for Goodwill to pick up.” 

i don’t remember they saying this ! 

10 hours ago, FingerToes said:

Yes I am.   Sorry with the Christmas holidays I have been busy. I have two elder parents and two teenagers to deal with.  I will try to get something out soon.  This story should be about 40 chapters long in the end according to my outline.

Have a wonderful and healthy New Year.

Thank you for letting me know how tall he is.

He is 5' and she Darlene is 6' 2". That's how tall I am

and how tall I wish my partner would be. I'm even

more excited about this story now. 🙂

This is another great chapter.

After the sisters talked I wonder what's in the garage

that she meant to get rid of but I have an idea of

what it is. Maybe she will change her mind now that

Avery is getting closer to her. This is me in my dreams.

I am so enjoying this story I can't wait for the nexted

chapter. 🙂

On 12/29/2023 at 7:21 AM, Pierry Louys said:

Awww so cute ! I think Avery gonna be upset when he sees her order but in the end gonna see this is the best for him ! Can only imagine how Darlene gonna feel when her sees him freshly changed and wearing his cute onesie ! 
Ansious for the next chapter

ps this part “She really still needed his help moving the furniture to the garage for Goodwill to pick up.” 

i don’t remember they saying this ! 

You are correct. I need to go back in correct that.  Thanks for bring this up! My bad.

Happy New Year everyone.  I hope 2024 is a good year for everyone.  I promise to continue writing this story.  I think this chapter may surprise some of you the direction I took it but it will all pan out in the end.

Chapter 21 - Darlene's Sad Story

As Darlene drove him back to her place, Avery felt the thick, soft padding of his wet diaper absorb the moisture against his skin. It was heavy and impossible to ignore, a constant reminder that he was far from average. The warmth of the material clung to him like a second skin, a constant reminder of his shame.

Even in the sweatpants, he felt humiliated having to sit in a wet diaper for so long. Today started out so good and then quickly went sour; he had almost completely forgotten his big win with everything that came after it. He hoped that tonight would be a little better and it would end on a good note.

As Darlene slowly turned onto the long winding driveway, Avery was in awe of the majestic beauty that lay before him. The vast wooded lot had to be at least a few acres, with towering trees that seemed to reach up to the heavens, casting an ethereal and tranquil glow over everything they touched. As they drove further up, Avery got an even better view of the two-story red brick house adorned with white shutters and custom crown molding. An elegant cobblestone path led to the front entrance, lined with manicured shrubs and blooming flowers of every hue. A detached three-car garage sat off to the side of the house, nestled away in the back.

"You live here? Wow.." Avery admires the place with his jaw almost dropping. Darlene smiled, seeing him doing this. "How many square feet is this place, if you don't mind me asking?"

"It is a little over 5,000 square feet. I know it is excessive when it’s just me here." Darlene said. There was a note of sadness in her voice.

Avery let out a low whistle in appreciation of Darlene’s huge house. It couldn’t have been more different than his apartment. He looked out at the woodland that bordered the driveway as they continued slowly towards what seemed to Avery to be a mansion.

"No, the place looks amazing on the outside and so tranquil here," Avery said with a smile and a hint of jealousy.

"I like it just outside the city limits, plus the property taxes out here are like nothing," Darlene replied.

As Darlene drove up to the three-car garage, she hit her garage door opener; Avery saw that the garage was mostly empty, with a few tools in it. She didn't own any other vehicles but this one. All the foster families he grew up with probably didn't have anything more than 2,500 square feet.

As they got out of Darleen's car, they entered the side of the house through the kitchen. It turned out that the interior was as impressive as the exterior.

The kitchen was huge to Avery, with a large marble-topped island in the center where the state-of-the-art stainless steel stove glowed and gleamed. Gleaming stainless steel pots and pans were suspended from the ceiling, shining like stars on a clear night. Two built-in ovens boasted digital interfaces that could be programmed to make some fabulous meals right in her own home. A luxurious refrigerator filled with all the wonders of modern technology hummed softly, promising freshness with every bite. It had a tablet-like display telling the time and showing the temperature within.

Darlene passed him and walked into the living room. "I think I should have a package at the front door by now." Avery followed behind her again, marveling at the living room. He watched as Darlene entered the entryway, opened her French doors, and looked outside. "Ah yes, it did come. Good." She leaned over, picked up the cardboard box, brought it in, and set it on the coffee table.

"Ok, Avery, let's get you out of that wet diaper, shall we?" Avery was stunned and wondered why she said: “we”. 

"I can go take it off in the bathroom and throw it into a small trash bag if you don't mind," Avery said nervously.

Darlene had that serious look about her that he hated. "I really appreciate you coming over here to help me. I can't explain how grateful I am after we moved the furniture to the garage for Goodwill. I was hoping you would stay and we could watch some movies tonight. I won't want to be alone tonight. What I am saying is I am offering you to spend the night. I have a spare bedroom for you to sleep in."

There was a pause before Darlene continued. "But, I did something that I may or may not have done. I purchased you some diapers and supplies. You have had one accident today, and the other one wasn't your fault, but I don't want to take any chances. I insist that you wear protection tonight for my sake, if you don't mind."

Darlene could tell the disappointment on Avery's face. "Do you like red wine?" She changed the subject for a second.

"Yes, I do," Avery said. He felt like he was caught in a whirlwind; Darlene was just making decisions, and he was meekly going along with them.

"Perfect, I have a great Bordeaux ready to be opened. I will be right back.” She left, heading back into the kitchen as Avery looked at the box, thinking about the diapers. She has already changed Avery's diaper once. He was very embarrassed about it, but she seemed genuinely appreciative of his offer to help. Plus, he had to admit it would be nice to sit back and relax for a night with someone. It had been a long time since he had spent a night with a friend.

Darlene grabbed a nice Bordeaux and two long-stemmed wine glasses. When she came back, she placed the two wine glasses down on the coffee table. She opened the wine bottle and poured them both a large glass of red wine. "Let's take a few drinks and talk a little, and then we can change you out of that wet diaper."

Avery felt his cheeks heat up at the mention of the diaper change. It was embarrassing enough to have to wear them, but to have someone else change him was even worse. But he couldn't deny the excitement that was building inside him at the thought of Darlene taking control. He took a sip of the wine, trying to calm his nerves.

As they talked, Avery found himself opening up to Darlene in a way he never had before; how she spoke at home couldn’t have been more different than when she was at work. She was easy to talk to - funny, smart, and understanding. It was as if they had known each other for years, not just a few hours. He had no idea that the hypnosis was making this process so easy for him and how much he needed this connection.

The glass of red wine emptied in an instant, and Avery could only watch in horror as Darlene guzzled down two more. Darlene down the wine so quickly not because of the diaper change with Avery but because of what she needed his help with afterwards.

His heart raced a thousand miles a minute as he felt his body involuntarily drawn to the middle of the living room. He saw Darlene spread out a large beach towel, followed by wipes, ointment, baby powder, and a fresh diaper in a neat row. It looked so much more organized compared to when he changed himself.

Darlene went over and grabbed Avery's hand like he was a little child and led him over to the large beach towel laid out like a changing mat. Avery was having a hard time getting down on the ground this time, even though she had changed his diaper once. But this was different. He didn't have to be in a diaper tonight. He wasn't at work. He was perfectly capable of changing himself; he really should be asserting his right to change his own diaper, and yet he wasn’t.

His hesitations only caused Darlene to give him a hard stare as she motioned for him to kneel down on the towel. His hands trembled uncontrollably as he complied, submitting himself to her mercy as she laid him slowly onto his back until he was staring up at her with nothing but a t-shirt and sweatpants to protect him from her gaze.

"I really don't…" Avery tried to speak, but Darlene placed one finger softly against his lips, silencing him before he could finish his sentence. Her voice lowered dramatically, and Avery felt all his strength drain out of him. 

"You already proved yourself wrong earlier today," Darlene said firmly, pinning him under her gaze while her other hand hovered temptingly over the array of items on the beach towel. "Shh," she whispered, "It will all be alright... I'll be gentle."

Even though Avery felt nervous, a twinge of excitement as he watched Darlene remove his shoes and socks. Avery then untied his sweatpants and pulled them down, revealing his soaked diaper. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath as he felt her fingers deftly undo the tapes on the sides of the diaper. He couldn't help but let out a small moan as the cool air hit his exposed skin.

Darlene's touch was gentle and reassuring, and Avery found himself relaxing under her ministrations. He couldn't help but marvel at how easily she seemed to handle his vulnerability and how she made him feel safe and secure.

"Lift," Darlene instructed, and Avery knew what Darlene wanted. He lifted his but off and felt Darlene slide the wet diaper out from under him. When the diaper was finally removed, Avery lowered his butt back down on the beach towel.

What came next surprised him. Darlene grabbed both of his ankles, lifted them up like he was a baby, and pushed his knees to his stomach. She then began wiping him down with cold, damp, wet wipes which she ran the wipes over his ass and deep in his ass crack. Avery felt like this was crazy. This woman, someone he really hadn’t known for long, was changing his diaper as if he were a helpless infant. It was perhaps even more surprising to him that he didn’t hate it; in fact, he was feeling quite the opposite. Avery couldn't deny the arousal that was building within him. He felt himself growing harder by the minute, and he knew that Darlene must have noticed. He tried hard to think of something else as he didn't want to be aroused; he didn’t want Darlene to think he was some kind of pervert

Just as she lowered his butt back down again, Darlene softly said, “You really need to shave your pubic hair.” As she tried to not make a big deal of seeing him getting hard, “It’s more hygienic for people with your problems.”

Without a word, she reached over to the Desitin tube of ointment. As she squeezed a small amount onto her fingers, Avery couldn't help but squirm in embarrassment. She pushed his ankles up and back, making him raise his ass off the ground.

Again, he found himself embarrassed at how she handled him, how she made him feel so delicate and cared for, which was something he never felt before. He wasn't sure if the feeling was from having only one glass of wine or if there was something more.

Darlene slowly worked her fingers into the crack of his ass, applying the cool cream liberally. Lowering him back down, She applied more ointment to her fingers. She then slid her fingers over his hardening penis and down along the sides to his testicles, and Avery could help but let out a soft moan.

The strange thing was that Avery felt like Darlene was humming a song lightly that he couldn't make out. Was she doing this to soothe him, or was she enjoying this? He couldn't tell.

"My sweet boy," she said softly to herself "It will all be over soon." Darlene didn't realize she was pretending that Avery was a little boy who needed her to take care of him. The three glasses of wine had let her guard down.

After she had finished applying the ointment, she reached for the disposable diaper and began to unfold it. Avery got a glance at the diaper. He could have sworn it was thicker than the diapers he usually purchased.

"Let's get you in this comfortable diaper, shall we?" Darlene talked to him like he was a child. Avery had such strange, mixed feelings. One was still mortified in embarrassment, and another was a sense of being taken care of by someone who cared. But really, who would want to care for him? He tried to remind himself as Darlene, once again, lifted his ankles up and over as she slid the thick diaper under him and slowly lowered him down on it. She spread out his legs.

Avery confirmed that this diaper was definitely thicker before she even attempted to pull the diaper up between his legs. Avery was rock-hard and embarrassed now. He felt guilty that this woman was trying to do something nice for him, and he was responding in such a lewd way.

"Shall we get you all powdered up before we safely tape you up?" she hummed as she continued the process of diapering him. Clearly, it was a rhetorical question. She was continuing with the change no matter what Avery said or did.

Darlene grabbed the baby powder and shook it over Avery's skin with frenzied speed, loving the smell of it that reminded her of what her baby should have smelled like. She quickly wiped away a tear before Avery could detect it, while he inhaled the pungent aroma of baby powder, struggling to repress any emotion the smell might draw out from her memories.

Before Avery could react, he felt the rough adhesive tape being torn and stretched across his bottom as the diaper was laid in between his legs, making them bow distantly apart. Darlene pulled up the diaper tightly around his waist, firmly securing it with the tape before running her hand along its contours to ensure a perfect fit. Gently cupping his chin in her hands, she raised his face until they were eye to eye and said with a soft voice, "All done."

Just before she was about to help him up, she stopped, "Oh, I almost forgot. I got you something to help with your diaper issue at work." She unfolded a white-looking t-shirt. Avery couldn't understand what she was talking about until he saw the shirt end in two flaps of cloth. It took a second for him to realize what he was seeing. It was a onesie! The soft cotton fabric rustled as the air passed through it.

"I... I don't think I need that." Avery said anxiously. 

"Oh my boy, I think you do. It will help hold your diaper closer to you when you wet it, and the best part is you don't have to worry about exposing your diaper to anyone when you bend over at work." Darlene replied. She accidentally referred to Avery as her boy.

"But… But" was all Avery could say as Darlene reached over and once again put her fingers on his lips. 

"Shh" , she whispered softly. "We are going to see how this works tonight." Her words were soft but demanding as she began to slip Avery's t-shirt off. She grabbed the onesie and slid it over his head and down his chest and stomach. Once again, without asking. Darlene lifted his ankles and grabbed the back of the onesie, and slid it over his butt. She then laid his butt down and pulled it between his legs as she grabbed the front side of the onesie and pulled down between his legs, where he heard four snaps under him being fastened to hold his diaper close to him.

"Ok, let's see how this looks." Darlene grabbed Avery’s hand and helped him stand up. "Perfect fit," she smiled proudly.

She couldn't help herself as she patted his diaper butt. That made Avery blush even more. He looked down at himself and felt like a big baby. The onesie reminded him precisely of what he saw babies wearing. The diaper underneath was now being pulled close to his body, causing the soft padding to rub against him even more than it used to. He could definitely believe that it would prevent his diaper from sagging if he used it.

"Can I put the sweatpants on?" Avery asked Darlene as he felt a little strange standing there in a thicker diaper than before and in a onesie. 

"Oh, sure you can." Darlene smiled as she walked out to the kitchen to get another bottle of wine. She filled both their glasses to the top. She handed a glass to Avery as he finished putting on his sweatpants. She then grabbed her glass of wine. "follow me, and I will show you what I need help with to disassemble and bring down to the garage."

Darlene took Avery to the upstairs hallway. She pointed to a door at the end of the hall and said, "This is what I need help with". Avery followed her into the room and when Darlene opened it he was shocked to see a fully furnished nursery with a crib, changing table, rocking chair, dresser, several toys, and even clothes hanging up in the closet, all were fit for a baby girl. Pinks and purples filled the room from wall to wall. He couldn't believe his eyes as it looked like something out of a magazine spread. Avery felt like he had just been taken back in time and reverted back to his own childhood self as his eyes took everything in.

He looked over at Darlene, who had tears streaming down her face as she looked around with an expression of nostalgia mixed with sorrow. She gestured for him to sit beside her on the floor with their backs to the wall, each still holding their glasses of wine in hand. Avery suddenly felt like he was standing in a place he wasn’t supposed to be.

Darlene took a deep breath and a moment of silence as she drank. Avery followed. He needed to drink after being diapered like he was and now seeing Darlene in distress. He waited for her to talk as she seemed to be trying to find the right words.

Darlene looked up to the ceiling where she had painted stars and clouds. "Nine months ago. I lost my baby girl while trying to give birth to her. As you can tell, I was so excited to be finally having my daughter. I had already set up this room, bought her clothes, everything she would need for when she arrived." Darlene paused as tears were rolling down her face.

Avery’s mouth was hanging open from surprise. He hadn’t expected anything like this, and the lingering embarrassment over what happened downstairs was quickly replaced by a great sadness for his new friend. Darlene had paused to drink some more of her wine.

“It was a long and difficult labor. The doctors were able to detect some complications prior to my delivery, but we weren't sure of the full extent until it was already too late. I went into labor early, and during the delivery…” Darlene paused and took a deep, shuddering breath.

“You don’t have to say anymore.” Avery quickly said, “I mean, I’m here for you, and I will listen to whatever you want to say, but don’t feel like you have to tell me anything you don’t want to.”

“It’s… fine.” Darlene cleared her throat. She had been advised by therapists to talk about her pain, to not bottle it up forever.

Avery nodded his head.

“The labor and delivery went alright at the beginning, but then something just wasn't right. During the process, it became apparent that she had a serious heart condition that had gone undiagnosed throughout my pregnancy. and in addition, the doctors figured out that the umbilical cord had gotten wrapped around her neck and had prevented her from getting enough oxygen while in the womb. They tried their best to save both of us, but it was too late… She didn't make it.” Darlene hung her head.

Avery had tears himself swelling for her. He was typically known not to be very empathetic towards people, but this tugged at his heart. Avery took a good solid drink of his wine, placed his hand on top of hers, and just listened quietly as he let her tell him her story.

"There was significant damage to my uterus. Afterward, I ended up staying in the hospital for a few weeks after that, trying to recover, but I was left with severe physical complications that make it impossible for me to conceive and have another baby. Not being able to save her took a huge toll on me both physically and emotionally, which is why this room remained untouched."

“I’m… I’m so sorry.” Avery said quietly.

Darlene paused for a moment before continuing. "It's been hard for me to see this room just the way it was when we prepared for her arrival. There have been days where all I do is sit in here, cry, and remember how excited I was about being pregnant with her. But even though she didn't get to stay with me very long, I will always cherish those nine months I had her growing inside me."

Avery was taken aback by this news. He withdrew his hand from Darlene and reached his arm around Darlene to hug her comfortably. He could feel the sadness emanating from her body and he wanted to do anything he could to help ease her suffering. Darlene leaned in and cried for a while on his shoulders. This was all new to Avery; he felt so out of place trying to comfort someone.

Several minutes passed until Darlene pulled away from Avery. "My sisters have been trying to get me to move on. So they sat me down and made sure I scheduled Goodwill to come and pick up this stuff. They are my biggest support and only support group. I need you to help move all the baby furniture down tonight to the garage.”

"I would love to help you, Darlene," Avery said as he held Darlene up. He had totally forgotten he was wearing a diaper and onesie. They both took a drink, set it down on the dresser, and started to tackle disassembling the crib first.

The crib held so many memories for Darlene. She recalled the moment she found it at the store and knew it would be perfect for her daughter. She could also remember painting the walls with clouds and stars as well as decorating the room in pastel colors.

Avery was amazed by how much thought and love that had gone into this nursery. He looked around and admired every detail, from each stuffed animal to every piece of furniture that was chosen with such care and love. It was clear that not only was Darlene very excited and prepared for her baby girl, but that she would’ve been a fantastic mother.

He watched as Darlene carefully loosened each screw of the crib before removing it piece by piece until all that remained was a pile of wood on the floor where once there had been a beautiful canopy bed. This was clearly a very emotional thing for Darlene, who had to stop every so often to collect herself. Avery did his best to comfort her.

It took them a while to take the crib apart. They had to unscrew each screw and carefully move the pieces one at a time. The entire process was filled with memories of what could have been or never happened for Darlene. As she moved each piece of the crib, she reminisced about all the joys this baby would have brought into their life. However hard it was for her, she knew it was for the best that these things get passed on to someone who would use them and appreciate them. Together, they managed to disassemble the crib, which felt like such an accomplishment in itself, given how much grief it held within its structure.

They moved on to disassembling the changing table.

Holding one piece in his hand, Avery couldn't help but think that life was so cruel. He remembered the feeling of growing up without parents and being passed from one foster home to another. He thought about how painful his childhood had been and longed for what it would be like to grow up in the loving arms of a mother. As he looked over at how hard Darlene was working, trying to keep herself together as she disassembled the changing table, her face illuminated by the setting sun streaming in through the window, Avery felt helpless in that moment. He wished desperately that she had been given the chance to experience all the joys that came with being a mother.

Avery felt helpless in that moment, but he knew deep down he'd do anything to help take some of her pain away.

Afterward, they moved on to disassembling the dresser, rocking chair and bookshelf with just as much care until all the furniture that once occupied this room has now been reduced to pieces in cardboard boxes ready to be taken away by Goodwill.

Once they were done with taking down the crib Darlene looked around sadly at what used to be her dream nursery but now just felt like an empty room with nothing of memories left in there for her. During this time, they each had finished their glass of wine. Avery was feeling the effects of the wine even though he hadn't drunk as much as Darlene.

Darlene got up. "Ok, let's get all this stuff down into the garage. I want to end this night on a good note." She wiped away her remaining tears. One by one, they carried everything into the garage.

"So, want to go into the living room and watch a movie or something with me?" Darlene asked as she closed the garage door behind her.

"It is already late. What about work?" Avery asked.

"I didn't tell you but we have been told to both take off the remainder of the week. They will be installing keycards to access each level at work to make sure we are safe." As Darlene looked at Avery trying to read him.

"Does that mean they haven't fired John for what he did?" Avery looked upset and concerned.

"I don't know. I will be following up with HR tomorrow and will find out. Let's try not to think about work or anything upsetting or sad for the rest of the night, shall we?" Darlene suggested. When Avery nodded, she continued, "Why don't you pour us both another glass of wine and get comfortable? I am going upstairs to change into something more comfortable this evening."

"Sounds good." Avery agreed as he walked into the living room to enjoy the rest of the night with Darlene. Avery could very easily feel the extra thickness of the diaper and the crinkle was evident even with the onesie on and the sweatpants.

While Darlene was upstairs, Avery began to go over what happened today and how odd it was getting changed by Darlene the second time. She was much more in control and treated him like he was just an infant. As humiliating as it was to have his diaper changed and put into a onesie, there was something oddly comforting about it. Darlene didn't seem like she had a problem with it either. All his foster family made everything feel like he had always been a nuisance, and everything they did for him was because he was being overly needy. Darlene treated him with compassion. Something he had never felt before. He tried to shake the feelings aside and focused on pouring wine for the night.

• Like 21
  • FingerToes changed the title to Broken: Chapter 21 - Darlene's Sad Story
31 minutes ago, kerry said:

hypnosis thing but...I can't

In the end it seems to have done him some good. The two seem made for each other... I can only imagine we'll get to see a new nursery for her baby boy at some point. 

It was a very heart-wrenching and well-written chapter!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

To find out I was right about what she needed to move into the garage was one thing but to find out why was heart breaking to me I was in tears.

BabySofia is 100% correct how long will it take for Darlene (Mommy Darlene) to get closer to Avery and start making him her baby boy and he will let her hypnosised or not.

Your writing makes me feel like I am there with them.

Great chapter waiting for the next one. 🙂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
On 12/28/2023 at 1:43 PM, Eagle0769 said:

Are you going to continue your story or is that it?

On 1/6/2024 at 9:43 AM, Eagle0769 said:

To find out I was right about what she needed to move into the garage was one thing but to find out why was heart breaking to me I was in tears.

BabySofia is 100% correct how long will it take for Darlene (Mommy Darlene) to get closer to Avery and start making him her baby boy and he will let her hypnosised or not.

Your writing makes me feel like I am there with them.

Great chapter waiting for the next one. 🙂

On 1/4/2024 at 5:14 PM, BabySofia said:

In the end it seems to have done him some good. The two seem made for each other... I can only imagine we'll get to see a new nursery for her baby boy at some point. 

It was a very heart-wrenching and well-written chapter

"I am grateful for everyone's encouragement, it has been fantastic. I don't want to exclude anyone, but I particularly appreciated the compliments from Eagle and BabySofia. My intention was to make everyone feel like they were a part of the story, experiencing it alongside the characters. I am encouraged to know I did that to some degree.

• Like 2
On 1/7/2024 at 10:35 PM, FingerToes said:

"I am grateful for everyone's encouragement, it has been fantastic. I don't want to exclude anyone, but I particularly appreciated the compliments from Eagle and BabySofia. My intention was to make everyone feel like they were a part of the story, experiencing it alongside the characters. I am encouraged to know I did that to some degree.

Thank you FingerToes for the mention. When I wrote a story(s) on DD I always enjoyed how many likes I had but I was looking for the comments. There weren't that many I didn't know how everyone felt about my stories other then the likes. So I decided to like and comment on stories I really enjoyed and told the author. If you really like something then tell then why. 🙂

• Like 1
Just now, FingerToes said:

I am sorry.   I am running late.   I got RSV really bad and end up in the hospital for three days. 

No worries. Take your time. I Hope you get well soon!

• Thanks 1

Sorry it has taken so long. I am still on at my best.  My lungs still burn and I still feel exhausted most of the time.  I hope you enjoy the next installment.  

Chapter 22 - Forgotten Item

Darlene descended the stairs in a midnight blue satin pajama set, expertly fitted to her body. The top was low cut, revealing her lightly colored maternity bra beneath. The shorts were cinched at the waist, adding extra coverage, and trimmed with delicate lace.

Avery looked up as he had just finished pouring the wine and was taken aback by her outfit but managed not to show it. She looked like a completely different person in her pajama set clothing.  She didn’t have that commanding managerial look and effect now.  She was elegant and homely.  A side of Darlene he never really thought he would see before learning about what happened to her and her baby.

Avery was still in shock at the revelations he had heard upstairs. When you only saw a person at work, it was easy to forget they were a person outside of their job as well. A person with frailties and difficulties that they had to navigate. Darlene had opened up to him and shown a side that had been so well hidden Avery wondered if anyone else had ever seen it. He asked why Darlene had confided in him, seemingly taking him under her wing when he just kept causing problems for her.

As Avery stood there, He realized he was in stark contrast to Darlene, wearing only gray sweatpants and an adult onesie. Beneath it, he had a thick, crinkly disposable diaper.  The bulk of the diaper that was visible to anyone who would look. All of which Darlene had purchased for him. Despite his discomfort in being so exposed to the clothing, something about Darlene made him feel oddly comfortable. He couldn’t really grasp it.  She could be very controlling, she could be understanding, and today, she looked vulnerable. 

He thought about it for a second as she approached him.  She wasn’t perfect.  She had a story of her own, being in jail, losing a child, and never being able to have one. Avery supposed everyone had a story like it, tragedies most of the world would never hear about but that remained deeply personal.

"Ah, thank you for pouring us some more wine, sweetie," she said. Avery felt his cheeks redden a little at the word "sweetie," he didn't say anything about it, but it made him a little uncomfortable. He knew he was feeling a little buzzed himself, and he hadn't drank as much as her, so he figured it was the wine talking.

As Darlene passed Avery by the sofa, she took a drink from her glass of wine, sat down on the sofa, and grabbed the remote to turn on the TV while Avery sat down on the other side of the sofa.  He nervously adjusted himself, feeling the thick diaper hugging him underneath, far away from Darlene. He heard her clear her throat as she leaned in closer and said with determination.

"A toast to ending this night better."

"Agreed," Avery replied breathlessly as he grabbed his glass from the coffee table and raised it to hers. Their glasses clinked together, and then they each took a sip of wine.

Darlene smiled calmly and looked at Avery on the other side of the sofa. "Come on, you can get much closer; don't be so scared to sit next to me.  I promise not to bite… tonight." She giggled and winked at him as she patted the empty space beside her.

Avery was stunned and a little overwhelmed by her request.  He felt his heart race as he slowly scooted even closer to her. His breathing grew shallow as Darlene took her glass of wine and placed it aside before leaning over, wrapping her arm around him, and pulling him flush against her shoulder, much closer than Avery was going to go. He felt an unfamiliar warmth rise inside him as his diaper crinkled when Darlene pulled him closer, enveloping him in a sensation he had never experienced before.

He wasn't sure what to make of these feelings he was having; it was probably the wine talking, he thought. Besides, who would want to be around someone wearing a diaper? Still, he couldn't deny the comfort that came from being so close to Darlene and what it felt like to have someone pull him close to someone else — years of rejection told him not ever to expect this from anyone.

"What kind of movie would you like to watch?" Darlene asked with the remote in her other hand. Avery’s thoughts began to clear as he listened to her voice.  Darelene continued by saying. "Drama, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Comedy - anything goes."

“I am good with anything, but I mostly like Sci-fi, Fantasy, and Comedy.”  Avery’s voice crackled a little as he sat side to side-with Darlene.

Darlene flipped through the streaming options until she stumbled across a sci-fi and comedy flick.

"How about Free Guy?" she suggested before grabbing both their glasses and handing one to Avery.  They both take a sip. "That looks good," Avery said as he looked up at her taking another sip.  He could smell the lotion she must have put on earlier or just recently; he wasn’t sure. It smelled like a light and sweet floral scent, like a bouquet of gardenias mixed with a hint of vanilla and sandalwood.

Avery felt the warmth of Darlene's arm as it rested around him, its soft embrace comforting yet thrilling at the same time. As he looked up into her eyes, he felt her hand gently caressing his hair, sending a shiver down his spine. He could feel the slight pressure of her fingers running through his messy hair; it felt like she was making sure he knew he was safe with her, but still, he wanted to keep his guard up but enjoy the night because deep inside of him, he was telling himself this would never happen again.

"Sounds good then," he said in agreement. He leaned in as Darlene pressed play to watch the movie.

The movie started with them laughing and commenting on what they were seeing as each of them went through another glass of wine. They continued to watch the movie as Guy discovered that he is not in the real world but rather in a computer simulation. This realization comes crashing down on him when he is shot in the chest by a player, and instead of dying, he simply respawns.

As the movie kept playing, Darlene took small sips of wine, subconsciously running her hands through Avery's hair. In turn, that made Avery just melt into her shoulders and relax. But even with this, Avery couldn't help thinking about how he felt bad for "Guy" for how alone he must feel knowing everything he did and no one believing him. Sort of how alone he feels all the time with no one to share any connection with. Except for right then, in the safety of his thick diaper, he snuggled up to someone who had become a most unlikely friend.

The movie continued with each of them finishing their glass of wine just before the movie's ending. At the climax of the film, Guy soars through the skies, leaving behind the confines of his virtual world and embracing the infinite possibilities that lie beyond.

The credits started rolling as Darlene got up and noticed the bottle of wine was empty. The clock read eleven pm, "but how about one or two episodes of “ Mandalorian” before bed?"

Avery felt tired, but he didn't want to disappoint Darlene. "Yes, sure. Why not?" He said as he was enjoying this evening even though he was in a thicker diaper than what he started out the day in.

"Great," Darlene smiled. "Let me get us some more wine, cheese, and crackers." When Darlene left, Avery realized he needed to pee, but he also didn't want to have to tell Darlene to change his diaper or take it off to pee. He was about to get up to head to the bathroom when she arrived with a tray full of cheese and crackers and a bottle of wine open. As she set them down for the first time in the night, she felt her breasts heavy and full. Then suddenly, Darlene remembered something: she really needed to pump her milk as it was starting to be painful.  She panicked and stood straight up, her eyes wide open as she realized she had forgotten her breast pump back at work.

Darlene's back snapped rigid, her every muscle tensing in panic. "I have to go!" She shouted suddenly, clearly startling the man on her couch.  Darlene’s eyes were darting around the room for her purse and keys. She needed a robe, but luckily, there was one hanging by the front door that she kept in case someone unexpectedly came over during the night while she was relaxing. 

Avery scrambled up, a strange terror igniting inside him like a match being struck in a dark room. What was going and why would she leave after drinking so much? Was it something he had said or done? He really hoped he hadn’t in some way exacerbated her trauma or made her uncomfortable. Perhaps she was just coming to her senses and realizing what she was doing.

"What are you doing?" He cried out as she grabbed her robe and quickly put it on.  She then grabbed her keys and purse and rushed towards the door.

"I...just need something from work," Darlene said, her voice trembling with fear.

Something kicked in with Avery as he stepped in between her and the front door, blocking the way. His mind reeled with worry - he knew this feeling all too well of someone trying to escape in a hurry like his parents had when they'd left him alone in the darkness after the accident from his dreams.

"No!" Avery yelled out in desperation, standing firm against Darlene's towering figure. "You can't leave me! I won't let you go!"  He shouted as Darlene.  Darlene was taken aback by Avery’s sudden change in behavior.

Darlene sighed heavily as she looked down at him. He looked scared and lost, his small frame radiating with emotion. She did not understand what he was afraid of, but she had no choice -- her milk had to be expressed, and the breast pumps were her only option.

"Avery, there isn't anything else to do. I must go," she muttered, her voice laced with sorrow for Avery before trying to push him aside. Like a child having a tantrum, Avery grabbed the door handle and refused to be pushed away. As Avery's tears flowed freely and his desperation mounted as he clung to the door., something inside him stirred; he couldn’t let her go.

“You can’t go!” Avery exclaimed. He was aware of how he was getting very emotional, but he didn’t want to tell Darlene that he wanted her to stay for purely selfish reasons, “You’ve been drinking!”

In a fit of drunkenness and sudden impulse, as the two struggled together, Darlene blurted out an idea that stunned them both: "Unless... Unless you want to breastfeed from me. I need to get my breast pumped. It is the only way to relieve the pressure."

Avery's heart raced as he locked eyes with Darlene, his mouth agape in shock. He'd never expected to find himself staring at a woman's breast as he did now. It seemed she was offering it to him as a way to keep her from leaving! He felt faint, and the idea of yielding tempted him like an oasis in the desert. But could he really have the audacity to go through with such a thing? His mind raced with questions, and his heart begged her to stay. He couldn’t believe what he was hearing. How did the day keep getting stranger and stranger?

Suddenly, a deafening silence filled the space between them as they looked at each other. Darlene could see Avery's face drained of color and realized that if she wanted this to work, he would need to be put at ease. She reached out and grabbed his hand gently. 

"Look," she began softly, “you don't have to do this if it isn't something you're comfortable with." She paused for effect, gauging his reaction carefully before continuing. "I just... I can't let my milk dry up, you know? I need to express it three times a day, or else it won't be any good; this is so important to me!" Tears stole their way down her cheeks as she remembered why this mattered so much to her - why she had dedicated her life since losing her child to helping those babies who couldn't get what they needed from their own mothers. With renewed determination, she vowed once again to offer something of herself to others in remembrance of her unborn child.

Avery was stunned, his heart racing as he was still processing the request before him. She needed him in a way no one ever had, and he felt the weight of her desperation like a heavy blanket surrounding them both. He knew deep down that there were men out there who'd love this opportunity, but Avery was the one to help her at this moment.

With a swallow of pride, he steeled himself and looked up into Darlene's desperate gaze. "OK, I'll do it," he said softly, heat spreading from his face to every corner of his body.

Darlene couldn't believe what she was hearing. Was he serious? While Darlene was taken back, Avery grabbed the car keys from Darlene's hand as she was processing Avery's answer. He clenched them in his fist behind his back and held them tight in his hand, his eyes still drilling into the floor.

Darlene stepped closer and lifted two fingers to his chin, gently lifting it until he looked into her eyes. His face radiated fear and shyness as she spoke. "Avery, you don't have to do this," she said softly, her voice full of emotion. "No one expects you to be so selfless; you should make sure you're OK with this decision because it is something neither of us can forget."

The intensity between them seemed almost tangible as Avery finally looked into her eyes again with a newfound conviction in his voice. "Yes, I'm sure," he answered firmly. "I can't let you leave this house tonight - not when you have been drinking so much - so… I'll do whatever I can to help."

Darlene saw the genuine concern and fear in Avery’s face. She knew he was right. She shouldn’t be driving after everything she had drunk. She thought for a few minutes about whether or not she was also willing to go through this. She didn't want her milk to dry up, and Avery seemed more than determined to keep her from going to get her breast pump at the office as he held on to her car keys.

Darlene nodded, grateful for Avery's willingness to help her. "OK, I guess we have no other choice." She tried to look appreciative. "Let me go upstairs and get a pillow so that you might be more comfortable while you are on my lap."

Avery watched warily as Darlene ascended the stairs in her robe, leaving the purse behind, his mind spinning with worry about what he had just agreed to. He was already on the cusp of being drunk after having had several glasses of wine, and the anxiety that brewed deep in his bones prompted him to reach for his backpack. His hands shook as he rummaged for the pill bottle tucked away inside. He wondered how he had become so dependent on medication like this for comfort, yet he still popped a Valium quickly before returning to the living room.

Avery started making his way back into the living room. Each footstep felt unsure; his knees were like jelly, and the temptation to turn and run away nearly overwhelmed him even with how he was dressed. Was he really going to do this? It was so strange. So intimate.

Avery looked up as Darlene re-entered the living room with the pillow she had promised. Her robe was open, but her breasts were covered as she held up the item. Avery swallowed nervously.. Neither of them made eye contact as they awkwardly sidestepped each other, both feeling the tension that had lingered in the air since their argument earlier.

When Darlene got to the living room, she turned on some soft, new-age-style music in an attempt to relax both her and Avery. She then took a seat on one end of the couch and placed a pillow on her lap. Next, she set her half-finished glass of wine on an end table where she sat.

Darlene turned to look at Avery, who seemed like he was going to pass out at any minute from anxiety. "Come on over here." Darlene motioned for him to take a seat next to her.

Avery felt his heart pounding in his chest as he lay down beside Darlene. His eyes were wide with anticipation as he felt her delicate fingers grasp him tightly and guide him into position. "Just relax," she murmured soothingly, "I'll take care of you."

Darlene's voice was like silk as she slowly instructed him to settle down on the pillow and her lap. Avery complied and found the back of his head resting on the comfortable pillow as his gaze rose up to meet hers.

"Turn on your side and face me. It will be much easier and more natural for you," Darlene said in a soft voice. Avery did as instructed and turned to face her while his head was on the pillow. He faced her chest as he had never been this close to a woman's breast before, and he knew he was about to become even closer.

With shaking hands, Darlene lifted her satin blue pajama top up and unclasped her nursing bra on one side, exposing her full, milky white breast. Avery's breath was caught in his throat at the sight before him. He nearly chickened out and scrambled away as he thought about what was to happen next. But then he remembered why he was doing this and leaned forward with Darlene's hand on the back of his head, pushing him towards her nipple; he then joined their bodies together, tenderly latching onto Darlene's nipple with trembling lips.

"It is ok, just try to suck slow and hard, breath through your nose, and take a break if need to, but no teeth; my nipples are very sensitive" She smiled, looking down at Avery latched onto her nipple as if it were the most natural thing in the world.

As Darlene smiled softly, she pushed his mouth closer to her and guided him as he suckled deeply yet gently from her breast. He could almost hear her heart beating in time with his own as they shared this intimate moment.

At first, he felt nothing but a strange sensation in his mouth, but then Darlene's milk began to flow, warm and sweet against his tongue. He latched on more firmly, sucking slowly more eagerly as Darlene stroked his hair, whispering words of encouragement. "You're doing good.."

As they continued, Avery began to relax into the moment, letting go of his fears and insecurities. He found himself enjoying the feeling of Darlene's soft breast against his face, savoring the rich flavor of her milk. It was unlike anything he'd ever experienced before, and he couldn't help but moan softly as he drank.  It wasn’t a sexual moan but more of an “I am content” sound. He felt strange feelings washing over him just like the milk washed over his tongue. He felt warm, cared for and loved. He found himself sinking further into these feelings as he closed his eyes and relaxed into Darlene’s embrace.

For Darlene, the experience was equally intense. At first, it hurt a little as she began to let down, but after the flow started to go, Avery got into a rhythm. She could feel Avery's lips and tongue working against her breast, and the sensation was unlike any other she had ever experienced. It was as if their bodies were merging in a profound, intimate way that she could never have imagined. It wasn't sexual but something just as intimate and pleasurable.

She looked down at Avery as he had his eyes closed, sucking on her breast. She didn't see a grown man but a little boy in a grown man's body. It was innocent and cute. He looked like this was where he belonged, not in an office full of cutthroat corporates and bullies, but in the arms of a loving woman being looked after and protected.

As he continued to nurse, Darlene felt her milk flowing more freely, her body responding to the stimulation of Avery's mouth. The best way Darlene thought she could describe it was as if he was drawing out her essence, taking her energy into himself, and giving it back in the form of his own pleasure.

The soft new age-style music lulled Avery into a trance, quieting his breathing and the racing of his heart. The sound of the music was calming, soothing his already frayed nerves even more as Darlene's voice gently poured over him like a balm. He could feel the Valium start to take effect, calming him even more, and he took a deep breath between sucking on Darlene's nipple. Avery's eyes were heavily closed. He was in a half-sleep and half-awake state.

After a few more minutes of suckling on Darlene's breast, his body took over, and he was doing this subconsciously as his breathing slowed. Avery's taste of Darlene's breast milk was that of a surprisingly sweet and creamy flavor; it was smooth and velvety on the tongue, with a richness that was almost like honey. The flavor was delicate yet complex, with notes of vanilla, coconut, and almond. It was a comforting taste to drink down, one that mixed in perfectly with the warmth of the skin it was coming from.

As Avery drank, Darlene's body relaxed as she felt herself entering a state of blissful relaxation. Avery's mouth and tongue were stimulating her nipples, sending cascades of pleasure throughout her body with each gentle tug. His lips moved in perfect sync.

Darlene could feel the nurturing energy being passed between them as Avery drank deeply from her breast. With each swallow, she felt a wave of calm wash over her body that erased all tension and anxiety from the day. To see the young man swallow her milk was exhilarating, a part of her that would be within him and nourishing his body. She felt a greater sense of satisfaction than even the pump she usually used could offer.

The entire experience was mesmerizing for both of them, and soon, Avery began to feel Darlene's body relax beneath his lips. He felt the gentle rise and fall of her chest and the calming sound of her breathing as he drank from her. By the time he had finished drinking, she was feeling deeply relaxed and content not only physically but emotionally as well.

Together, they lay there in silence for a few moments afterward, their bodies entwined in complete tranquility as Avery's hand gently caressed Darlene's breast like an infant would do with his fingertips. It was then that Darlene noticed something - Avery no longer seemed so anxious or nervous around her. Instead, he was peaceful and content, his entire body filled with relaxation and comfort courtesy of the nourishment provided by nursing together. Darlene stroked his hair. She leaned down and kissed him on the head. He did not move, but it was time to move to the other breast. She needed to wake the poor boy up.

Darlene's voice began to whisper softly into Avery's ear. "Avery, sweetie, I need you to switch breasts." Avery opened his eyes slowly as he was in a deep sleep.  Avery gave a gentle and content smile, a little milk dribbling down his chin, and looked up at Darlene, eyes half open. Darlene grabbed his bottom and could feel his diaper as she tried to help him move to the other breast. She instructed Avery in a calming tone to switch to her other breast. Avery did the best he could. Slowly, Darlene got him in position as she clasped one side of the bra back up and then unclasped the other side of the bra. She gently guided him to her nipple once again as he clasped it and took to sucking on her nipple more naturally, this time without any guidance. Her hand was still on his padded bottom. She caresses his bottom and gives him soft butt pats. Her other hand was holding his head to her breast and running her hands in his hair.

He could still feel each pulse of Darlene's milk flowing out from her body like a soothing river, giving him sustenance that went far beyond physical nourishment. As he continued to nurse on her second breast, their bodies remained entwined in blissful intimacy for some time afterward until both were contentedly nourished.

Darlene looked down at Avery.  He looked half asleep in some deep trance.  She was fully awake and aware of what was happening.  She tried her best to process this.  She knew the wine was talking, but she wanted to whisper to him like he was her child.  There was the deepening material feeling creeping up in her as she held Avery close to her.  

“You awake, Avery?” she said softly.  There was no response, but he was still sucking slowly and deeply on her nipple, and she could feel the milk flowing.  “Just relax, my child,” Darlene said as she patted his butt. “Just relax tonight..” She continued.  

Then something strange happened: Avery started to pee in his diaper as he needed to go to the bathroom before he got started with this.  The diaper did an excellent job of absorbing the pee.  Darlene could feel the part of the front of his diaper through his sweatpants that barely touched her get slightly warm.  It wasn’t long before Darlene realized he was wetting himself.  Two hours ago, this would have bothered her, but now as Avery lay there nursing on her and relaxing enough to pee himself unknowingly.  She didn’t mind as long as the diaper did its job.

Darlene let Avery nurse on her breast for another 15 minutes.  She held his head close to her, feeling his warmth next to her breast, all the while subconsciously patting his diapered bottom.  She listened to the gentle New Age music playing softly in the living room. 

Darlene went upstairs to grab a nice blanket to put over Avery while he slept on the sofa with the pillow she brought.  She used the blanket to tuck Avery in.  He was dead asleep.  He didn’t move as Darlene tucked the blanket in around him. Before leaving him on the couch, she slipped a hand underneath the blanket to check the man’s diaper. Her fingers slipped under the onesie and pressed against the heated disposable. It was very wet, that much was sure, but she was confident it would last until morning.

She took the empty wine bottles and leftover cheese and crackers and cleaned up the living room before heading upstairs for the night.  When Darlene finally got herself in bed.  Her mind was racing over the last hour's event.  Darlene didn’t know how Avery or herself would react the next morning when they woke up. She worried Avery would regret this.  For her, she felt she had stepped over some unwritten boundary.   She had experience with what it might have felt like to nurse and bond with an infant.  The experience was powerful.  Even more powerful when Avery was sucking naturally as his eyes were closed and he was asleep.  It felt so..so maternal. She couldn’t decide if she was glad she got to experience this or if she would have been better off having never known that experience.  It was a couple of hours before Darlene fell asleep.

• Like 24
  • FingerToes changed the title to Broken: Chapter 22 - Forgotten Item
28 minutes ago, FingerToes said:

Darlene didn’t know how Avery or herself would react the next morning

Mixing the valium, alcohol, and breast milk feeding together is going to result in some interesting thoughts I'm guessing! Glad to see you return, but take care of yourself! Hope you get to 100% soon!

• FingerToes changed the title to Broken: Chapter 27 - Outburst