LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cat Emetophilia

AnonPoster

Question

Is there anyone out there who gets turned on by the sound of cats throwing up? This is a weird recent kink I've picked up. I sometimes watch videos with that sound and it turns me on for some reason. I don't watch anything where it's obvious there is something really wrong with the cat. I just like the sound of it. Who else is like this?

• Confused 1

7 answers to this question

@DailyDi@AnonPoster

5 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

As someone who lives with cats: No, I don't care for that at all.

I also agree with Mikey on this one. If a cat is throwing up, that is just a bodily function just like a human does. Not find that sound to be turning me on at all. I've been sick myself, and I can tell you right now that being sick is one of the worst things that can possibly be happening to you, because you may feel weak you may feel irritable, you might be hot, you might be throwing up too, and you might be wretching and causing issues. When you're doing that, you're using all muscles in your body to expel or get rid of whatever is causing the problem, and it can cause you to use all your muscles to help you get rid of whatever it is that's causing the problem. This also weakens you and can make it necessary for you to have to rest. I've been in a situation myself where I've thrown up so much that all that's left is Green Bile, and when you get to that point it really gets ridiculous, so that sound does not turn me on at all, and not only that but having to get sick like that puts your body through a wind heck of a battle, and I would rather be in a position where I'm comfortable, because if you have to throw up like that, you feel like you've been through 10 rounds with Sugar Ray Leonard, because you're so tired weak irritable and you don't know what is going on.

Brian

• Like 1

I hear my cat herking at 3-4am somewhere in my apartment, I stay in bed, thats a problem for tomorrow me to worry about and clean up.

No, Im not a fan of the sound and Im saddened I couldnt do anything to stop it from happening to him from doing it because it cant be a pleasant task for a cat to go though 😢