LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The benefits of wearing diapers.

Demon-hunter

I was in a buffet line and some odd reason this lady seemed slow.  I was just standing there and felt an urge to do something or say something.  I did something instead.

I was in a line waiting to get on a tourist boat and I already had to go.  We got there 45 minutes too early...

The benefits of wearing diapers are almost too numerous to count, for me. It starts with mental health - I am just a way happier person, when I'm in a diaper, and other than infrequent diaper rash, and taking up space in my house (and budget), the side-effects are, in my opinion, harmless in comparison to taking mood-altering drugs, for example. 

Some of the benefits are also self-fulfilling prophecies; obviously, I wouldn't need to pee every 20-30 minutes if I hadn't been doing that for the past 4.5 years, but, now that I've been wearing diapers, I am definitely more able to go about my day-to-day life when I'm wearing them - it would be a pain in the ass to try and get through a day running to the bathroom every hour, although I imagine that if I started holding it again, I'd probably get better at it. But I don't want to. 

Similarly, having worn diapers to bed for more than 5 years now, I sometimes wet the bed, so, dry bedding and a good night's sleep are definite advantages. I would sleep like crap without a diaper on, and sooner or later, I'd be washing the sheets. On occasions where poor planning or unexpected alcohol consumption left me sleeping somewhere in a diaper that was already close to capacity or in a lower-grade diaper, I've always slept fitfully. I have no idea if I could train myself to stay dry overnight again or not. 

Even with self-imposed urgency put aside, I can't imagine what my work day would look like if I didn't wear diapers. I just get so much done - I can sit down at my desk and go at it for 6 or 8 hours without getting up, if I need to. And on the now much-less-frequent occasions where I have to drive out to some distant client to troubleshoot or consult, being in a diaper is uber-convenient. Canada is big. You can drive for 22 hours and still be in Ontario. 

• Like 4
5 hours ago, Little Sherri said:

The benefits of wearing diapers are almost too numerous to count, for me. It starts with mental health - I am just a way happier person, when I'm in a diaper, and other than infrequent diaper rash, and taking up space in my house (and budget), the side-effects are, in my opinion, harmless in comparison to taking mood-altering drugs, for example.

AS usual, you speak truth and wisdom grasshopper.

• Thanks 1
On 10/13/2023 at 6:08 PM, Little Sherri said:

My wife says I seem more in touch with myself when I wear diapers, more open. Beyond that I sometimes have spontaneous stomach cramps on account of my Diabetes medicine, now at least I'm in a diaper. I have had to run home and still not be in time to avoid an accident and a change of clothes.

• Like 1

All this is true when I started wearing 24-7 a couple years ago, I have felt alot of pressure and anxiety leave my body, it's been quite the difference!

I'm still having trouble with my mood swings but I think that problem has a different root it stems from. 

I will always wear diapers now and hope to eventually just be all around a happier person in the long run, so far so good 

• Like 1
On 10/12/2023 at 9:17 PM, Inconjr said:

I couldn't imagine one day without diapers.

Their advantages outnumber disadvantages.

For starters, they allow me to go out and live life.

I wear 24/7 and heavily depend on diapers.

Being an adult baby, I can't even imagine one day without my diapers. I would have a mental breakdown.

The advantage out classes and outnumber every disadvantage

They allow me to go on with my life and live my adult babyhood life with no worries or stress

I wear diapers permanently and I'm heavily dependent on diapers

• Like 2

I wear every chance i get. Its becoming more and more common. If I'm out and about i now don't feel right and worry that i'll need to urinate at an inconvenient time. I did wear north shore megamax under my clothes but as they are running short here in the UK i've switched to using my rather large stock of Abena M4 (drylife x-plus) nappies. They don't hold as much but I've got loads and can change in my car.

When I work nights I'm 99% of the time well padded up. Its the best part of working nights.

I currently use a STR8UP white with a booster in, then cover that with a thinner soft plastic disposable like a Betterdry L10 or DryDayz single tape nappy. I sleep pretty well with all that bulk between my legs. It also has the added benefit of not having to get up for a wee.

• Like 1
16 hours ago, Inconjr said:

Thanks for the reply Kawaharu, I know exactly what you mean.

I rely on them 24/7 too.

Diapers are so awesome, I am happy they help you alot too.🙂

I rely on diapers because I am in them 24/7/365 and I can't live without them

Being an adult baby and Incontinent, diapers help me live an adult baby life and let me be an adult baby in an adult world.

Diapers are the best thing in the world and to me, they are far superior to adult underwear.

It's why being in diapers, I am glad I am not potty trained because I think potty training is a waste of time and a TRAP into adulthood.

• Thanks 1
  • 1 month later...

As someone who only wears for comfort I've found diapers are just incredibly comfortable to sleep in.  My sleep is actually more thorough while wearing and I wake much more rested.  It goes without saying that wearing during the day is incredibly relaxing as well. 

On 9/13/2023 at 4:21 AM, mirrored said:

The main benefit for me is that I can actually focus on the things that I'm doing instead of constantly running to the bathroom. Work? I'm a machine. Video games? Top tier. Television shows? Lets burn through that backlog. It keeps me doing the things I want to do and staying in the moment instead of always being on the lookout for a bathroom. They also let me drink as much as I want instead of having to restrict fluids. I can swing for that extra cup of coffee or get another bottle of water if I'm feeling thirsty. 

This is a big discovered benefit for me. They also help relieve a lot of stress. Just makes me feel good especially once it's warm and wet. I get a general sense of pleasure and completeness. Having a little less clean-up during a "naughtier" moment is also nice.

As many others have mentioned, the help with mental health side is incalculable. For those who are incontinent, by choice or otherwise, being able to enjoy life and have the same opportunities as everyone else is fantastic.

I have one of those animal onesie pajama/costumes. It seems to be designed to be used as a costume for occasions like Halloween but the way it is made makes it impossible to use the toilet without taking it off completely. While I only use it for sleeping or comfort I always wear a diaper under it or else I'd have to go naked just to go pee since the section around the waist is completely closed with no zipper or anything. I don't really get how it is supposed to be used outside as a costume without wearing protection under it.

I also find that I drink a lot more fluids while wearing since I don't have to worry about going to the bathroom constantly.