LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Just went to my first ever concert today!

Babymetal was in town north of me, had to get in on it, I love Japanese music and it seemed quite fitting that my first concert would be a Japanese group.

Im 40 and up until now have never been to a concert lol.

I never thought I could ever be in the same room as a foreign group this popular around the world.

This was a co-headline event, touring with Dethklok and opener Jason Richardson. Babymetal and Dethklok are doing this thing on this tour where they switch with each other for who plays first and last, tonight it was Babymetal before Dethklok.

They played their most famous Gimmie Chocolate and when it ended, I felt fulfilled in life :3

I have never experienced bass like this! OMFG!!!!!! and those girls were so energetic!!! and Jason Richardson playing his guitar while being well lit, I have never seen hands move that fast!

We left halfway through Dethklok for a valid reason, but from the look of it, the band played in the dark with a screen behind them showing animation for the music. I had to put on sunglasses at one point due to the flashing white lights going very fast and nearly giving me a headache.

Today had many firsts for me:

My first concert.

The first time I ever let my phone die while away from home.

First time using a paper straw.

and Im about to try some ketchup chips in a few mins before I go to bed.

x1Axr4j.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Sounds like an awesome time! Congrats! 

What did you think of the ketchup chips? I'm from Canada, and they're ubiquitous up here, but I'm always fascinated by the reaction of our US neighbours to this delicacy - some people think they're awesome, and some react with puzzlement or disgust. Another flavour that is prevalent up here but harder to find in the US or elsewhere is all-dressed, which is kind of salt and vinegar plus barbecue... it's hard to describe but they're good. 

British people are less confounded by our chips (crisps...) because they have a plethora of weird flavours at their disposal - mustard & onion, steak & kidney pie, cheddar leek, the list goes on. 

1 hour ago, Little Sherri said:

Sounds like an awesome time! Congrats! 

What did you think of the ketchup chips? I'm from Canada, and they're ubiquitous up here, but I'm always fascinated by the reaction of our US neighbours to this delicacy - some people think they're awesome, and some react with puzzlement or disgust. Another flavour that is prevalent up here but harder to find in the US or elsewhere is all-dressed, which is kind of salt and vinegar plus barbecue... it's hard to describe but they're good. 

British people are less confounded by our chips (crisps...) because they have a plethora of weird flavours at their disposal - mustard & onion, steak & kidney pie, cheddar leek, the list goes on. 

Havent tried them yet, I am a super picky eater and they kind of scare me.

Ruffles used to have All Dressed, but that didnt interest me, My all time favorite chip was Lays KC Masterpiece BBQ.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Crinklz Kat said:

You didn't mention an important item....   were you diapered?   Inquiring minds want to know!

I was not due to the out of town aspect, buuuut, There is a Kpop group coming to my city next month which would be amazing to be padded at!

On 9/8/2023 at 12:57 PM, barnburner said:

Ruffles used to have All Dressed, but that didnt interest me, My all time favorite chip was Lays KC Masterpiece BBQ.

Ketchup chips are probably best described as being sweet and vinegary - when they're done well, they don't taste like ketchup, really... or, they bear the same relationship to ketchup that ketchup does to tomatoes. You know that they're in there, but, the top ketchups do not taste like their tomato origins. Whereas low-end store brand ketchups, and artisanal, we-made-it-just-for-you ketchups, both tend to taste like tomatoes that were fed into a food processer and then boiled. That is not my preferred flavour profile.   

• 1 month later...

Went to my second concert earlier this month, a Kpop girl group called LOVElution, they are a subgroup of a larger girl group called TripleS.

This was in my city so I didnt have to take the bus far. I went padded, no issues, I knew there would be a ton of cute women there so that upped the ante.

Got a milkshake next door to the theater before the show, tinkled freely in the concert.

UnrZoiX.jpg

1mt6g4o.jpg

8ebgqBr.jpg

Never thought I would get to see safety shorts in person lol