LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Does Wearing a Skirt and Diapers Make a Man a Sissy?

TheBabyPants

In my opinion, a man wearing a mini skirt or diaper is not a sissy. I recently, wore a black and plaid miniskirts in public to restaurants, stores, gas stations, hotels, and more, albeit with diapers and plastic pants. Besides, boxers just suck, and tighty-whities are boring and nothing more than training pants. Now, if you wear lace panties, you might be a sissy.

It makes more sense for a man to be in a skirt over pants any day, they are very comfortable, no inseam, they are practical and fashionable. ‘Whatever blows your skirt up’ has whole new meaning. I happen to love my skirt blown up! Let's not forget that men have worn skirts far longer than women have.

I work in aviation. I am by world standards a man's man. If I had my choice I would prefer to be in just diapers and plastic pants most of the time.

Bottom line, clothes are clothes. I am confident with myself and whom I am.

Tell us what you think?

• Like 3

From what I gather, being a "sissy" involves wearing frilly dresses and being treated as a submissive. Enjoying wearing skirts for practical reasons seems to be just that you find it comfortable when wearing a nappy underneath.

• Like 2

It could make you an LG,  We are totlally different from sissies. For one thing, sissies are notable for excessive frilliness and a parody of femininity and their skirts, dresses and babydolls are indecently short. And if you look at all the good things that go with being a Little Girl available through my siggy; especially the goodies and playroom, why would I even want to be a sissy, with the SPH, cuck and rape. I can have tiaras, dollies and Fairy and all the other pretty things

If we are going to talk about sikrts
album%20cover.jpg
blondie.jpgsitting.jpg
Tell me that I am not the ideal 5 year old Christine a Mommy would just love burstingly

• Confused 1
22 hours ago, TheBabyPants said:

In my opinion, a man wearing a mini skirt or diaper is not a sissy. I recently, wore a black and plaid miniskirts in public to restaurants, stores, gas stations, hotels, and more, albeit with diapers and plastic pants. Besides, boxers just suck, and tighty-whities are boring and nothing more than training pants. Now, if you wear lace panties, you might be a sissy.

It makes more sense for a man to be in a skirt over pants any day, they are very comfortable, no inseam, they are practical and fashionable. ‘Whatever blows your skirt up’ has whole new meaning. I happen to love my skirt blown up! Let's not forget that men have worn skirts far longer than women have.

I work in aviation. I am by world standards a man's man. If I had my choice I would prefer to be in just diapers and plastic pants most of the time.

Bottom line, clothes are clothes. I am confident with myself and whom I am.

@Babypants

I would agree with you and everyone else that says that wearing a skirt or a dress does not make you a sissy, nor does it make a man a sissy. Sissy means that you are acting as a submissive as has already been stated. It is my opinion that if one wants to be treated as a sissy, there are ways to do it, and your actions and your feelings and everything else around the situation will tell you whether you're a sissy or not. Just because you wear a particular piece of clothing does not make you a sissy, does not make you a woman, does not make you a girl or anything like that, it's the way you act and the way you are presenting yourself during the situation that all tells you whether you are a sissy or not comment that's my opinion. There are people that I know that are treated as a sissy or identify as a sissy, because they are male, and they wear dresses and other pieces of clothing, and that makes them feel complete as a sissy.

I have a friend that said that one time her ex told her that he was jealous because she looked better in a skirt or a dress, and that's kind of interesting! If you are identifying as a sissy, and that's what you normally do because that's what you do every day, you wear clothes and you act as a sissy, those are the actions that you take. Clothing is clothing, but it's all the actions of the person wearing the clothing that determines whether someone is a sissy, And just like being a diaper lover or a adult baby, it's your actions and what you do that makes the difference! If you're wearing onesies or you're wearing diapers or whatever, it doesn't really make you a baby, it doesn't really make you a sissy or anything like that, unless you act as a sissy or you are identifying as one, and that's what you do every day. Jealousy is one of the things that really can get hard because if you're that jealous because someone looks better than you or acts better than you or whatever, it just shows that the person itself is unsure of himself or not sure what to think, and they wish really hard that they were in the position that the person they are jealous of is.

I have had a friend for about 45 years. I remember he said that his ex was jealous of me because of what I had or because of what I was doing, and that shocked me! I was surprised that he said that he was somehow jealous of me, but it's just me being the guy I am, doing what I do, and jealousy really can hurt people, and can make people really really jealous, and really push them to do strange things, because they want something really bad, and they're not willing to say no and they're not willing to stop themselves. Almost like when you have a kid and they see a baby that's wearing a diaper or something like that, and they wish slate crazy that they wear that person wearing a diaper. The kid understands that being a baby, they don't have to do anything at all, but the fact is, If they're treated that way, that means that they gained things that a baby would have as far as no responsibilities, but they may lose the ability or the responsibilities of being a young kid trying to learn. There should be no reason why a kid should be forbidden from wearing diapers, there should be no reason why a kid should be so jealous that they can't do it, and that is why it is important that a kid be a kid, and be allowed to be a kid as long as they can, because most parents want their kids out of diapers so fast that the time that goes by is so fast it's not even funny. If a kid is not allowed to be a kid, is not allowed to be a kid with no responsibility as at all and they do what they're supposed to do, a kid will be a kid and be allowed to grow up and they won't be traumatized by silly stuff.  potty training is something a kid might be afraid of, and they might not want to jump into it real fast, and that's where you have to determine is a kid ready for it, is he really understanding what he's being asked to do? If the answer is yes then that's one thing, if a kid really wants to get out of diapers and they really detest them, I can see them going through the steps to be able to do that. Reason they're unwilling or unable to be trained, then you just keep them in diapers until they're ready. Most times kids would be ready when they tell you they are, or they show interest. A kid be the one telling you when they're ready is one way of taking care of that problem. They're not afraid of party training, they're not afraid of the toilet, they understand that that's something they have to do eventually, but some kids are forced into it because the parents just don't want to change diapers. I can understand a parent's desire, but I can also understand the kid being on the other end and being asked to do something that scares the heck out of them. Also understand that parents want their kids to be potty trained as quickly as possible, but sometimes that is not a good idea, people are disabled or unable to train, so they wear diapers. This is just a fact of life my mom was changing diapers all the way up until my brother died at the age of 10, because he couldn't do it for himself he couldn't tell my mom anything other than to smile at her or to make funny noises, but my mom knew when something was wrong, and when something was not, and when he was happy or when he was sad. The thing is you use a diaper as a tool, and you don't put a kid down because he's wearing them. Kid will come around eventually if there is someone who is trying to help them, in their patient and understanding, and that is part of the problem, if you push too hard the kid will rebel, and you will be in the same position because you won't have the kid training, because the kid will rebel and try to force the issue, that's when you back off and put him back in diapers and leave him there until he shows interest or she shows interest, and she's ready or he is ready to do what is necessary. Can't have the kid do that then the kid should not be forced, it should be something that is done when the kid is ready, or when you see a kid showing interest. if the kid shows interest that's one thing, you end up going through the steps. It for some reason goes through these steps and then finds the toilet to be something that is traumatizing, then you stop and you decide whether to continue the training or to stop it for some time. Kids do not have to be jumping out of diapers at two and a half or three all the time, is just the way it goes. Kids don't train until they're 5 and 1/2 or 6 depending on the situation, depending on whether the person is disabled or unable to do what is record of them to do potty training, it's just a matter of is the kid ready? If so the kid proceeds, and you end up helping that kid, and if you notice a good thing happening you praise the heck out of it, if the kid ends up having a bad accident, you tell him it's OK and that's what happened sometimes, and when the kid shows that they're a little afraid or for some reason they don't think they can do it, then you give them the appropriate praise for what they do and then you understand what's going on, it might be something that causes them problems and if that is the case that's the case, but you always look at the situation and decide if this is an appropriate time to do the training or if you wait.

Being an adult we know that potty Training is a part of life and sometimes it's easy for some kids and sometimes it's hard. Being an adult we also know that diapers can be helpful to many people, and sometimes potty Training is not appropriate, or is unable to be completed, and if that is the case that is the case. You let the kid be a kid you let the kid grow up, and when they show interest then you do something, otherwise you don't try to force the issue or you would have more problems forcing it than if you waited. I was lucky that I was able to show my mom that I was ready, and she trained me appropriately, but when I backstepped she was also very accommodating and loving and everything else, so she ended up understanding what it was like to be in my position, and that's part of the problem: parents are so quick to want to train that they sometimes forget that the kid may have to be ready before they can do it, even if the parent is ready, the kid may not be: and that is where you have to draw the line.

And now, the most important thing is exactly what was said: being a man, you are a man, you are not a woman or anything else, if you want to wear panties or skirts or dresses or anything that a woman would wear, that does not make you a sissy any more than wearing a diaper makes you a baby Babies wear diapers, everyone else can wear diapers too, and The thing is people have a reason for wearing diapers we might not understand what it is or why they do it, but there's always a reason, it's just something that we might not get or understand at the moment. Wearing a dress or a skirt does not make you a woman, any more than wearing pants makes you a man or anything else. What makes you a man is the way you act, the fact that you are male for example, the way you act and the way you present yourself. Men usually do certain things that women may not do because of the fact of their gender. That's what separates a man from a woman physical characteristics the way they act hormones and everything else, and if I were to continue on this subject this post would be about 20 pages long, but let's just say for the sake of this is that everyone who wears women's clothing if they're a man does not automatically turn into a sissy! If you are assist you there are certain things you do certain things you say certain actions you perform, and this relationship with your partner or significant other also determines how you proceed. You can act like a man, you can be a sissy, but you're not specifically a sissy simply because you wear a dress or a skirt, it's the actions that you take and how you respond to people that make you who you are, and not specifically wearing a dress or a skirt.

Brian

• Like 1
  • 6 months later...

The short answer is no because we are not made by garments, it's more what we feel on the on the inside about ourselves, our roles in society and how we relate even to others.

It is very likely in many of our societies that wearing skirted attire might indicate to many some feminine traits or interests and diaper wearing need not be about health needs but more the enjoyment of wearing them and even being more "infant" and in general terms however much we've moved across the decades people still aren't totally onboard with any or all of those things.

What makes me a sissy is more my submissive side and presence of many recognized tropes in that world that I do accept are there but let's not forget we get to chose which and to what extent we work with any of them and there can be some that you may find just don't such as for me, a fair chunk of "humilation" stuff even if by LG standards they would rightly say I showed effeminancy rather than the kind of feminine they're all about.

I don't see anything is to be gained by being less than honest about that and instead just coming out and saying it.

We are individuals whatever labels might best apply to us.

• 5 weeks later...

i think u should be able to feel comfortable in anything that u want to wear i prefer dresses skirts and diapers but have to wear tshirts and jeans to work i like bras and painting my nails alot of guys do that doesnt make us sissys it means we are free spirited and can feel at home and happy with ourselves if i said my favorite color was pink and i like girly clothes over boy clothes would u point and laugh well good for you i dont care its my choice its my body and pink dresses knee high socks and tabby diapers is how i rock xo

Given that in the West aa skirt is so clearly identified as feminine, that meany women do not wear them as a matter of course, It implies something about his masculinity at that time

If he is an LG or CK (crossdresser), no. If he is trying to claim any manliness at that time yes since his actions would belie his words.

Now, as an LG, I have no priblem with that when I am en petite fille, since I am willingly expressing my feminine side. I would think the same is true of CD's since we are freely, knowingly and willingly crossing the gender line. The difference between feminine and effeminate/emasculated here is the same as any subject with more than one characteristic, trait or aspect -- CONTEXT. As I understand it, part of Sissy is humiliation via emasculation. For a 5 or 6 year old, being treated as a baby is humiliating or if it is a boy, being treated as a baby girl. so,. for the 7 year old little Superman, his baby sister's rubber panties were pink Kryptonite. And that is part of being AK but that is different from being emasculated as an adult

Now, the idea of being a sissy has its roots in childhood and being played out as an adult. Adult -level Sissy has things that are no part of the childhood meaning, such as sexual assault and the like

But to answer the question, In the context of trying to maintain one's masculine identity whild doing so in the West; yes

actually men wear kilts which are skirts and believe vit bor not they make dresses and panties for bmen too fxxx what everyone else thinks i got a closet full of skirts short shorts dresses lingerie bras panties wigs and onesies make upn and all just because i was cborn with a penis doesnt mean im not acgirl on the inside im proud to be the mtf sissy i am and if i couldve been a girl at birth u damn straight io would have most would criticize the lgbtq men and women for mtf or ftm surgeries i think its sexxy i love all sexes bi trans girls guys im pansexual but yeah wear those skirts with hairy legs and let them diapers show be proud stand tall and have fun doing it xo

23 minutes ago, baby ashes said:

actually men wear kilts which are skirts and believe vit bor not they make dresses and panties for bmen too fxxx what everyone else thinks i got a closet full of skirts short shorts dresses lingerie bras panties wigs and onesies make upn and all just because i was cborn with a penis doesnt mean im not acgirl on the inside im proud to be the mtf sissy i am and if i couldve been a girl at birth u damn straight io would have most would criticize the lgbtq men and women for mtf or ftm surgeries i think its sexxy i love all sexes bi trans girls guys im pansexual but yeah wear those skirts with hairy legs and let them diapers show be proud stand tall and have fun doing it xo

That is 1. a tiny minority, 2. controversial even in Scotland and 3. under specific conditions. An any case it is very non-representative of Western culture, just as LG and CD are. Also, and it was done here, there are claims made that kilts are not skirts, supported by things so arcane and abstruse that I do not under stand it. But in the vastly overwhelming bulk of present Western culture skirts are a feminine item. And you will not see any self-respecting Scotsman wearing frilly panties under said kilt

Given what you say, then you should, in the "Previous Fields" ID as an LG or Girl. There is a difference between sex and gender. As Taffy Cherrful put it "Sex is physical; gender is between the ears [i.e. psycho-social]" Most of the LG's I came across have no problems of confusion or dysphoria. They have learned to put each "side" in context and not get their wires crossed

3 minutes ago, Little BabyDoll Christine said:

That is 1. a tiny minority, 2. controversial even in Scotland and 3. under specific conditions. An any case it is very non-representative of Western culture, just as LG and CD are. Also, and it was done here, there are claims made that kilts are not skirts, supported by things so arcane and abstruse that I do not under stand it. But in the vastly overwhelming bulk of present Western culture skirts are a feminine item. And you will not see any self-respecting Scotsman wearing frilly panties under said kilt

actually youd be surprised how many scottish european and italian men wear panties 

12 minutes ago, Little BabyDoll Christine said:

Given what you say, then you should, in the "Previous Fields" ID as an LG or Girl. There is a difference between sex and gender. As Taffy Cherrful put it "Sex is physical; gender is between the ears [i.e. psycho-social]" Most of the LG's I came across have no problems of confusion or dysphoria. They have learned to put each "side" in context and not get their wires crossed

lol i was born male duuuuh in california u are legally refered to as the gender you were born and even if u have a sex change mtf or ftm u still are the same sex you were born u can go to court u can change your name but u are still the assigned birth until u have legally won all charectyeristics on behalf of gender affirming identity its not a dysphoria  but hey u have your rights and iu dont mind call me what u wish yes im a girl ,my name on my records go under ashland emberly mccreary born male but not by choice lol 

20 minutes ago, Little BabyDoll Christine said:

as u are older then me and u know how it was in the 80s u should know men didnt say im a girl or im lg or the abdl community lgbtq communioty didnt exist in your and my days u got beaten or killed if u wore drag in public it was looked at as faggotory slanderish refered to as a transvestite  in the 80s hiv and aids made most creep out and thats when the state of california startefd looking at gays and bis and homosexuality differently as to a woman it was refered to as ludacris and they were shamed worse then we were is it reight to shame an individual for being themselves u arew a cd yourself as your profile shpows so how can u speak words of idiocracy and criticize any other human being of their identity or gender?