LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do you think anyone will notice

37 minutes ago, rusty pins said:

I was going to say, "Yes, for sure" until I saw the last 2 pictures!

Yep, covering that diaper with clothing of some kind was the discretion-clincher for me too 😆

• Like 2

Yes, you're good to go,

...but does your work involve bending down, and while doing same, how much of your butt will be exposed? If it is below your waist, then for most, that is ok, but due to the diaper and onesie, there will be the crack missing but most do not notice that. If bending exposes higher than your waistband, it is possible that the cute onesie will be exposed.

Secondly, how much does that diaper expand - as most disposable diapers puff up as they get wetter, they also get bulky which make a hidden diaper as this more exposed. Most average people won't notice this, but this is a trigger(1) that a parent of a diaper dependant child notices as a sign that their childs diaper may need changing. What confuses them is seeing the same triggers on an adult but they usually never link the sign to the need / action with a person that they wouldn't think need / use diapers as their baby/child would (2)spread its legs as it walks/moves to cope with the bulk of a wet / soiled diaper. This behaviour, an adult does not do as they are usually a lot stronger so the bulk of the padding can be squashed by the adult where a baby / child does not have the strength to squash the expanded padding. In the ABDL world, there are leg spreaders made of metal etc to simulate the strength and bulk of the padding a baby would encounter.

It is strange how the mind works, and when one notices one trigger (1), is looking for the second trigger (2) to confirm what it suspects, but if the second trigger isn't forthcoming, the mind dismisses the first trigger as a misinformation. This allows ABDLs and those who are incontinent to wear diapers inconfidence in public with people seeing what is infront of them, but missing the second trigger to confirm what they suspect. It is only when one adds a stereotypical baby item such as a bottle / onesie etc., then the second whiff of a trigger becomes valid and the person who notices it tend to reach with aggression.

As a result, if I were you, the diapers are hidden, but the baby print onesie maybe cute, but should really not be used where there is a chance it could be exposed. It is not that you are wearing the onesie as a onesie is functional, but the baby prints are the trigger.

• Like 1

Looking good little one! I hope you don't get hot under all those clothes though. But the good news is, is that once you're done with workies you can just slip off those big boy clothes and you'll be already in your baby outfit, especially if you dive right into your crib to relax!😏😉🤭

• Like 1