LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Help Defend Me!

Guest dodgedart

So what did you do? Did you go to a web site and proclaim that ya wear and piss in diapers because you like to and don't need to? And wonder why they are laffing at ya? Is this the deal?

I'd have to agree with dart a little on this one. Our hobby is certainly not seen as normal to the majority of the population. It seems especially that younger people without much experience in sexuality or kinks are very opinionated. This site you seem to have "outted" yourself on is primarily used by these types of people. My personal belief is that whatever you do behind closed doors is not any one else's business. We should keep our kinks to ourselves unless we are sharing them with like minded people or a loved one. I mean honestly, if someone you knew was into something that would make your skin crawl would you want them to be telling you all about it? For most people the fact that we like diapers and enjoy using them makes their skin crawl.

Brudda Voodu

remember the joy of teenagers are they are all the same! the tallest daisy gets its head lopped off and all that. Your tying to talk to people who are inexperienced at lief, undereducated, and for the most part clicky as hell. I am not suprised by the response you get in all fairness id just drop it and let sleeping dogs lie.

This isn't a battle you're going to win on that site. People have their own opinions, and at times are very closed minded. It's a sad truth in life that people (for the most part) life solely in their comfort zones. They don't care to open their minds, they don't care to learn the truth about anything, or see any contradicting viewpoints as valid, or even listen to these viewpoints.

The website is another myspace... People talk about cyberbullying, and this is obviously the case here. BUT... It was a provoked attack.

I'm sorry but you stirred up a nest of bees and expected to not get stung. We welcome you here at this site, but I have to agree with Brudda and some of the others here, what you do behind closed doors is your business and yours alone. If you decide to share it, then you risk being judged by others.

Judgement can be negative...

Sorry this did not turn out better for you.

i guess you guys are right i knew thats the response it would get i just wanted to put it out there and let people know that theres people like us out there and was just hoping you guys could maybe post something to show im not the only one but i guess i see your points so if you dont thats cool

And those that are brave enough to come forward are the vanguard to eventual change, even if they are the first to loose their heads. Well in the olden years, that may have happened. Even for a group such as this, their will have to be many to come forward and be recognized before change can begin. Our overall numbers will have to increase and our voices heard before recogition and acceptance can begin.

I wonder how many of these people who commented on your diaper wearing, have gone out and bought, diapers, and are now wearing them.

I'm sure it's more than one, but they will never addmit to it.

Your not the frist one, your age, nor will you be the last to wear and wet a diaper, and I'm sure diaper sales went up, amoung the participants, of that site.

Stick to your fetish, if you enjoy it do it....