LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

At last.... blabber control

This is a real problem for women who are still menstruating.  I have known several who withdrew because they were convinced that everyone would be offended by the odor, and in truth menstrual blood and urine are not a happy combination.  I found one way to help was to work on diet, steering them towards foods that would make their urine less potent.  The idea is to engage your friends and be supportive.  Do what you can to help others with a problem that can have such terrible consequences for one's sense of self-esteem.

• Like 1

I do have a photograph of my mother-in-law with her mouth shut.... it was taken with a high speed camera 🤪

... but I didn't think that Norton Healthcare was going to get involved.... Diapers etc for blabber issues.... yes that is a solution as a diaper is designed to contain all kinds of s**t that is put in it no matter what hole it escapes from - so it might also suit politicians as well.

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, vvp39 said:

Yes, with an election year we'll all be wishing that candidates and newscasters had more blabber control!

Would that not be "blather control"? There should be mouth diapers put on these orally incontinent as a control of the verbal diarrhea

• Haha 1