LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

haian plastic pants

wetbedmo

I was thinking about getting some from amazon but I see so many comments on the size, some say they are small and to go up a size others say they a huge and go down a size. So is there anyone who has these pants and some gary pants, I use large gary and they fit well and are nice and poofy, what size haian would be close to large gary with the snug  elastics and full cut. btw I am wanting to get the white pants I dont know if other styles fit the same. I know this is tall order to ask but thanks for any help anyone can give.

I find that Haian panties tend to run small; my large Haian pants are very close to my medium Gary pants in size. When I bought them I relied on the seller's information on sizing and realized from that I'd want the large size.
The pic shows a large Haian panty on top of a large Gary panty.

haianL:GaryL.jpg

Here's the same large Haian panty on top of a medium Gary panty.

haianL:GaryMed.jpg

Hey thanks. it looks like the large haian would be a bit tight, but I am afraid that if I went to xlarge they would be too loose in the waist and leg. I will have to try and find out. Thanks again for your help.

I have other questions

1. What does the material feel like; smooth or grainy
2 Is it thick of thin

YouTuvbe often has review videos for things like this but I could not find one that answered these questions

2 hours ago, wetbedmo said:

I was thinking about getting some from amazon but I see so many comments on the size, some say they are small and to go up a size others say they a huge and go down a size. So is there anyone who has these pants and some gary pants, I use large gary and they fit well and are nice and poofy, what size haian would be close to large gary with the snug  elastics and full cut. btw I am wanting to get the white pants I dont know if other styles fit the same. I know this is tall order to ask but thanks for any help anyone can give.

please add the links, edit your post, that YOU are seeing so others can see what YOU see. thank you

To answer: 1. What does the material feel like; smooth or grainy

The Haian vinyl plastic is soft and smooth, with a hand similar to that of Gary panties.

2 Is it thick of thin

I don't have a way to measure; I'd say it's the same thickness as Gary pants.
Perhaps Haian used Gary pants as a prototype....

22 hours ago, Dartplayerinwvc said:

please add the links, edit your post, that YOU are seeing so others can see what YOU see. thank you

I went to amazon and searched haian plastic pants, I picked the white ones.

On 8/27/2023 at 12:50 AM, vvp39 said:

To answer: 1. What does the material feel like; smooth or grainy

The Haian vinyl plastic is soft and smooth, with a hand similar to that of Gary panties.

2 Is it thick of thin

I don't have a way to measure; I'd say it's the same thickness as Gary pants.
Perhaps Haian used Gary pants as a prototype....

Gary has two thicknesses, the well-known 7 mil and the usual one, if I recall aright, is 4 mil. There is or was an 8 mil clear but I have never seen that used for panties. The 7 mil is very tolerant of body contact

• 4 weeks later...

I actually like the Haian pants. I bought a 3 pack white and they are well made actually. They have a nice smooth PVC surface not thin either. The elastics are covered also. They seem to fit well also, because often Asian sizing tends to run smaller. I wear Large and the Large for me seemed to work.

For those looking at the Haian Pants check out Ailexpress.us. Shipment takes two to three weeks but the pricing is much better than most US based retailers.

I'm waiting for a delivery of Haian pants now, They use to be oversized so I ordered mediums, I hope they are not too small. 

20 hours ago, Loveable_guy said:

For those looking at the Haian Pants check out Ailexpress.us. Shipment takes two to three weeks but the pricing is much better than most US based retailers.

I'm waiting for a delivery of Haian pants now, They use to be oversized so I ordered mediums, I hope they are not too small. 

Just make triple sure if you order from Ailexpress.us. that what you ordered is what they actually ship.  I've ordered from them 3 times, twice what I got did not match the description at all!  They have a tendency to show a picture and a description of the product and somehow what you think you have ordered is not what you have ordered!  I ordered SD cards and what I got was cheap USB port adapters to transfer SD card data to your computer.  In checking the order, sure enough, the description and item was SD Cards.  I also ordered another item by photo and description but I got a totally different style than what was pictured and described.

Rustypins; thanks for the heads up. I have been ordering from Aliexpress for years with no issues. I guess I have been lucky. The only problem I have is with myself being a kid in the candy store. I want it all.

Ten days later I have receive my order from Haian thru Aliexpess. The cost per pair was $9.00 with free shipping. Normally I would order a large but in the past Haian was way oversized. I ordered a medium. The medium are sung, so sung that with a pull up they will be OK but not with a heavy disposable. I may end up wearing with just a chastity cage and some water based lubrication. That's always fun too. Quality wise these look good but time will tell if they will stay soft or harden up and get brittle. Time will tell.