LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Good or bad?

So, since I’ve started 24/7 recently, I’ve paid quite a bit of attention to relaxing my bladder. What I notice is that when I wet, strong or weak, I always feel there’s liquid left inside of my penis that refuses to come out. Normally, I would clench to squeeze it out. That will strengthen my bladder which is bad. So I will push down, like a bowel movement, to almost force it out. Is that helping or slowing the process of weakening my bladder control?  Should I just leave the feeling alone instead?

• Like 1

Although I'm female I understand your question.. feeling of 'not quite empty ' which is aggravating.. I push it out which is like a reverse kegel, meant to weaken the muscle. Holding it in would be defeating your purpose, to me. I enjoy wearing and never having that full bladder feeling anymore. 

• Like 2
14 hours ago, longislandguy said:

Should I just leave the feeling alone instead?

That's what I've always done.  I'm wearing full-time anyway, so when those last drops come out doesn't matter to me.  And trying to do something about it goes against the grain for me, when I want no control over my wetting at all.  It's never caused any problems, if that's what you're worrying about.

It's a good question, but one I don't have an answer for.

Sometimes I accidentally squeeze and the rest of the urine comes out.

Sometimes I just leave it, if I can help it.

So I guess, ultimately, it's bad to exercise control (even just a little bit). Leave your sphincter relaxed and let it ride.