LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Just to let everyone know!

I just wanted to get this off my chest.  If you get a PM from someone and they then ask to move the conversation over to Telegram.  That is a sure tell sign that they will scam you out of your money.  

This Website has a built in chatroom if they can not ask to move the chat to the chatroom in a PM then they are a scammer trying to scam you out of your money.

I just had a person try that on me well I seen right through their intentions.  And I reported them to @DailyDiapers The Good owner of this website.

And I know he will remove them from the website as well.

Thank you all for reading this.

• Thanks 1
7 minutes ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

@feralfreak I want to take a bat to their heads 

why not both? better than to their heads, do it to their hips and shoulders, then they cant fight as they go through the chipper, and get mulched to feed catfish.

this bat, a rabid one or something of a sporting variety? haha i know bad joke but what the hell, if i ever tell a good one the world will explode.

You guys are so gentle. I'd like to break their elbows and knees and leave them naked in the bottom of a dumpster in late July or late January

4 minutes ago, Little BabyDoll Christine said:

You guys are so gentle. I'd like to break their elbows and knees and leave them naked in the bottom of a dumpster in late July or late January

@Little BabyDoll Christine Gentle not sure what that is when I hit them with the bat they will not know what happened.  

This has happened to me as well. I like to play along for awhile so that they end up spending a bunch of time and effort scamming you. Just when they get their hopes up I let them know that I'm on to them and disengage. 

It's rather fun. Besides if they are trying to scam you they won't be scamming someone else. 

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Babygeebee said:

I like to play along for awhile so that they end up spending a bunch of time and effort scamming you. Just when they get their hopes up I let them know that I'm on to them and disengage. 

My strategy as well.  And I'm disappointed in the lack of imagination displayed in earlier comments.  Sever the Achilles tendons to disable.  Insert balloon catheter in bladder and snip off the end, taking care to coat the last inch at the tip with 2 part epoxy before inserting.  Insert anal catheter, again using 2 part epoxy, and follow up with suppositories.  Dress in cloth diaper, no cover.  Dress in very short baby dress, complete with bonnet.

Dump in parking lot of a biker bar.  Leave dirty diaper on the seat of the most expensive bike in the lot.  

• Like 2
36 minutes ago, Babypants said:

My strategy as well.  And I'm disappointed in the lack of imagination displayed in earlier comments.  Sever the Achilles tendons to disable.  Insert balloon catheter in bladder and snip off the end, taking care to coat the last inch at the tip with 2 part epoxy before inserting.  Insert anal catheter, again using 2 part epoxy, and follow up with suppositories.  Dress in cloth diaper, no cover.  Dress in very short baby dress, complete with bonnet.

Dump in parking lot of a biker bar.  Leave dirty diaper on the seat of the most expensive bike in the lot.  

@Babypants lol

2 hours ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

@Little BabyDoll Christine Gentle not sure what that is when I hit them with the bat they will not know what happened.  

That is just it. Done  my way, they WILL know what is happening and that it is happening slowly

3 hours ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

I just wanted to get this off my chest.  If you get a PM from someone and they then ask to move the conversation over to Telegram.  That is a sure tell sign that they will scam you out of your money.  

This Website has a built in chatroom if they can not ask to move the chat to the chatroom in a PM then they are a scammer trying to scam you out of your money.

I just had a person try that on me well I seen right through their intentions.  And I reported them to @DailyDiapers The Good owner of this website.

And I know he will remove them from the website as well.

Thank you all for reading this.

@DiaperboyEddie12

Thank you for that information! One of the things that I always tell people is regardless of what happens:

UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES ACCEPT ANY REQUESTS TO TAKE A CONVERSATION OFF DAILY DIAPERS: 

Doing so will end up getting you in a lot of trouble. Have had a couple of friends that ended up getting taken because they end up thinking something is what it is not, and then the person ends up losing their money, or it causes them more trouble than it's worth. Daily diapers is a safe environment, and we try to keep it that way, so if anybody I mean anybody tries to tell you to take a conversation private or to another app or another program, immediately refuse! Only exception to this in my mind is if you make a friend for example, in their trustworthy, and then you would be able to take it private, or maybe email them or whatever, but do not do not do not take a Conversation off this server! Doing so will cause you more harm than good, and usually just like Eddie says, somebody's gonna take you for a ride! There are different sites that I always purchase content from and I trust them, and I know the times are hard sometimes, but do not take anything off the server, if it stays here that way it can be monitored, and reported. We Don't want people to be taken advantage of, so be extra careful!

I now return you to the Program already in progress! Hehehehr!  😁😁😁

Brian

• Like 2
11 hours ago, feralfreak said:

we can finish with the woodchipper, infront of their families.

We can take a  sledge hammer to their elbows and knees in front of their families. and have them still awake when their families thank us profusely and kiss our tiara for doing it as well as help us throw them in the dumpster

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Little BabyDoll Christine said:

We can take a  sledge hammer to their elbows and knees in front of their families. and have them still awake when their families thank us profusely and kiss our tiara for doing it as well as help us throw them in the dumpster

@Little BabyDoll Christine most of these scammers bring in their other half to be part of it.

• Like 1
13 hours ago, Little BabyDoll Christine said:

you wear the tiara, not my thing, ill wear my trucker cap, its my lid as my late papaw use to call them, i go nowhere without it, even have a backup in the car

• Like 1
12 hours ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

@Little BabyDoll Christine most of these scammers bring in their other half to be part of it.

The same "other half" who, knowing what side the bread is buttered on, will drop them like a burning roll of toilet paper when the shit hits the fan and sell them out faster than a photon can cross the wdith of a basketball court. How do you think they got Trump? 5 gets you 10 that, when their position was made clear to them in terms of the time they could end up doing, meaning, at their ages, the rest of their lives, a few of his less stalwart and saner stooges sang like Taylo Swift before the grand juries

There is an old trick to break up a conspiracy to a crime. You interrogate the members separately and in the areas where you know the truth, you tell them "that's not what [insert gh of their confederates' names, the questionee feels isolated and breaks down. When I was in high school some of the guys rolled in late, when asked why they were late, they said they had a flat tire. The instructor took them into an empty classroom and sat them with their gear at the corners of the room and told them to take out a piece of paper and pen and told them "write which tire was flat". No, I was not part of that crew

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Little BabyDoll Christine said:

The same "other half" who, knowing what side the bread is buttered on, will drop them like a burning roll of toilet paper when the shit hits the fan and sell them out faster than a photon can cross the wdith of a basketball court. How do you think they got Trump? 5 gets you 10 that, when their position was made clear to them in terms of the time they could end up doing, meaning, at their ages, the rest of their lives, a few of his less stalwart and saner stooges sang like Taylo Swift before the grand juries

There is an old trick to break up a conspiracy to a crime. You interrogate the members separately and in the areas where you know the truth, you tell them "that's not what [insert gh of their confederates' names, the questionee feels isolated and breaks down. When I was in high school some of the guys rolled in late, when asked why they were late, they said they had a flat tire. The instructor took them into an empty classroom and sat them with their gear at the corners of the room and told them to take out a piece of paper and pen and told them "write which tire was flat". No, I was not part of that crew

@Little BabyDoll Christine please I ask that we leave out the political stuff.  We are all different and we all vote for the ones we believe in.  I don’t post that stuff on anyone’s post as I don’t know who their political party is.  And I don’t want to offend anyone on this forum.

@DailyDiapers has a strict rule in place for this reason to not offend others.

I do how ever agree with you on the other half.  If they both are scammers they both get what’s coming to them.

39 minutes ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

@Little BabyDoll Christine please I ask that we leave out the political stuff.  We are all different and we all vote for the ones we believe in.  I don’t post that stuff on anyone’s post as I don’t know who their political party is.  And I don’t want to offend anyone on this forum.

I do how ever agree with you on the other half.  If they both are scammers they both get what’s coming to them.

I was showing how scammers are rats who will betray each other when the pressure is on. The second paragraph was not a matter of politics but one of explaining interrogational and prosecutional procedure used to generate that pressure, using both an incident in my life from 60 years ago paired with  the most spectacular current case: A "how" resistance is broken, not a "why". The fact is that ALL current political options pretty much suck out loud and if things continue as they are, I am out of the '24 Presidential election They got Bonnie and Clyde by manipulating some of their "friends". Now, sometimes that does not work. When we got into Afghanistan, we put a huge price on the heads of Bin Laden and his top people. That was never collected. Being non-Muslim and a foreign invading power, we did not have the credibility to pull that off

when the pressure is on

14 hours ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

no politics, very reasonable request.

• Thanks 1