LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Is anyone on tumbler

Why would I be on such a place when I am here. This is a dedicated ABDL site, therefore, at the heart and soul of ABDL culture like no other. That means it has the highest probability  of finding like-minded persons. And, given that I have put things here that would interest like-minded individuals, DD could actually use those ans an attraction. Where else could you get a baby powder shootout, rubber panty info page with info, care instructions, reviews and 'join the coversation" with the ability to particiapate? Where ealse could you find a Very Little Girl/Little Girl participatory mini-website? Where else could you find a  instracitions to make yourown personal care supplies or a thick cloth diaper that are actuall used? We used to have a diaper museum the rebuiliding of which I am waiting to participate in. I considered Fetlife, but that is really BDSM and a couple of others, but they are too self-consciously "kinstter", which means "generic". I have also left a set of links to major sissy sites that should also  have been put on a featured page. (I may have put them in my "About Me")

Mabye there should be a "Featured Items" page in the foyer to DD with some of the goodies we have here, featured profiles and featured threads to whet the appeites of prospective members. Sort of a "signing bonus"

6 hours ago, DailyDiapers said:

Tumblr is anti ABDL. They closed my account and I was careful to never include nudity or anything offensive, just diapers.

Why am I not surprised. The same is true of Yahoo Groups since about 2004

• Like 1
On 8/17/2023 at 1:09 PM, Little BabyDoll Christine said:

Why would I be on such a place when I am here. This is a dedicated ABDL site, therefore, at the heart and soul of ABDL culture like no other. That means it has the highest probability  of finding like-minded persons. And, given that I have put things here that would interest like-minded individuals, DD could actually use those ans an attraction. Where else could you get a baby powder shootout, rubber panty info page with info, care instructions, reviews and 'join the coversation" with the ability to particiapate? Where ealse could you find a Very Little Girl/Little Girl participatory mini-website? Where else could you find a  instracitions to make yourown personal care supplies or a thick cloth diaper that are actuall used? We used to have a diaper museum the rebuiliding of which I am waiting to participate in. I considered Fetlife, but that is really BDSM and a couple of others, but they are too self-consciously "kinstter", which means "generic". I have also left a set of links to major sissy sites that should also  have been put on a featured page. (I may have put them in my "About Me")

Mabye there should be a "Featured Items" page in the foyer to DD with some of the goodies we have here, featured profiles and featured threads to whet the appeites of prospective members. Sort of a "signing bonus"

Not even comparable IMO.   I'm here less than once per week and there 3x per day.  Simply put, theres so little activity here and its to much clicking in and out.  There I just scroll.   Got an award there for viewing 601 posts in a single visit.  LOL whatever that is to mean.   

What you consider good action and what I would may be vastly different. I have  zeor interest in pampers, LB or Sissy and actively dislike scat. Here, you know what goes and what does not. Also, we have here things that should be of interest aside from the forums like a baby powder shootout, DIY personal baby care supplies and diaper, and rubber panty "tutorial" and  links to verious threads on the matter and the ability to add more things if you want to. AND one can make her About Me into a mini-website that is interactive. What I can do, anyone can. Just why Zander and I were the only ones to do things here, I have no idea. At various places in the LG forum I have left things by which you can bring an LG world to life. Plus, we have stories and art, Photos, chat, RP, clubs and product reviews. I do not know if we still have the video place... We did have  the diaper museum and I still have the Rubber Panty Hall  of Fame. Can you do all of that at Tumblr? Not only is DD the best of its kind but it's users can make more of it by adding functionality. So whose fault is it that it is not being done? There is just one more thing: Webspace. Now, Mikey has said that one could get webspace on the server but never did explain publicly how that is to be negotiated for amount, price and other things that go with itI would much rather have had things related to here on site

I've seen a few Pinterests that were all about rubber panties. They may be a bit more open-minded

6 hours ago, Little BabyDoll Christine said:

What you consider good action and what I would may be vastly different. I have  zeor interest in pampers, LB or Sissy and actively dislike scat. Here, you know what goes and what does not. Also, we have here things that should be of interest aside from the forums like a baby powder shootout, DIY personal baby care supplies and diaper, and rubber panty "tutorial" and  links to verious threads on the matter and the ability to add more things if you want to. AND one can make her About Me into a mini-website that is interactive. What I can do, anyone can. Just why Zander and I were the only ones to do things here, I have no idea. At various places in the LG forum I have left things by which you can bring an LG world to life. Plus, we have stories and art, Photos, chat, RP, clubs and product reviews. I do not know if we still have the video place... We did have  the diaper museum and I still have the Rubber Panty Hall  of Fame. Can you do all of that at Tumblr? Not only is DD the best of its kind but it's users can make more of it by adding functionality. So whose fault is it that it is not being done? There is just one more thing: Webspace. Now, Mikey has said that one could get webspace on the server but never did explain publicly how that is to be negotiated for amount, price and other things that go with itI would much rather have had things related to here on site

I've seen a few Pinterests that were all about rubber panties. They may be a bit more open-minded

@Little BabyDoll Christine plus there are no under age in this site.  On tumblr it’s crawling with under 18 people.  Yes I’m sure if tumblr found out they would ban them but the likelihood of it is slim.

and you do bring up many good points.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been on Tumblr for years.. I'm not sure there is any new content, just a bunch of resharing, but I'm all the time finding profiles I've not seen before of abdl. My content is all ABDL and I've not had a problem with anything there. I'm secret passion flower there. 

• Like 1

I have been on Tumblr for over ten years. I add some new pictures yearly. I originally started it to help my seamstress build up here Adult Baby sewing and alteration business. And boy did it ever. I get new followers weekly. I am just shy of 1000 followers and lots of mail. So it must be popular. Just saying. 

• Like 1