LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Record breaking Rearz 11000 ml diaper mega-inspire-adult-diapers/

• babyheadspace changed the title to Record breaking Rearz 11000 ml diaper mega-inspire-adult-diapers/

I haven't tried the Mega-ed Inspire yet, but I have Mega Barnyards and Critter Caboose's in my inventory. Two things occurred here - first, they did change the formulation of the diapers a bit, but, second, they also adopted a different ISO standard in order to align themselves with competitors' capacity claims. The bottom line on how dry your bottom is going to be is, these figures are, like EPA milage rates, for comparison purposes only. You will not get 11 litres (2.9 gallons!), IE, 24 and a quarter pounds of liquid into a garment that is taped around your waist, and then be able to continue with your day, unless your day consists of standing in your bathtub, and contorting like a gymnast to use every square inch. I will say the tapes are very strong, though. 

That said, these will be wonderfully comfortable, and probably give you a 12-18 hour cruising range if you're in a position to be able to wear a diaper that's visible from space, for that length of time. Plastic pants are recommended, because you will probably get a press-out leak under your butt well before your diaper hits the 75% mark. 

• Like 4

I am up for the challenge if they become available on Amazon or if I need to re-up on Tena s from incontrol, just waiting to also hear from an actual person who's tried it. I always cave and get the biggest diaper like the trest elites no regrets except they are pricey and I wanna use them to there max 😆

• Like 1

It's on my list to try.  Annoyingly I visited my nappy-dealer only back on Monday and I did NOT think to pick up a packet of these (instead, getting a pack of Hybrid Elite XL and some Mermaid Tales XL for overtime shifts).

I've found the Rearz Inspire to be a super-comfortable nappy although somewhat prone to unexpected leakage.  I DO intent to try the Mega variant although I concur with all  of @Little Sherri's points; especially with respect to the largely-theoretical capacity and the appearance of press-out leaks long before what capacity that actually exists, gets used.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Even with the best diapers I've always found it damn near impossible to come anywhere close to the theoretical capacity limit.  I fill up the front of the diaper and then subsequent wettings always seem to leak out the crotch.  Sometimes it's a small leak and sometimes it's a gusher.  In that regard I've found Rearz diapers to be better than Megamax diapers for my needs.

Not sure who else does this but when I'm out in public I try to impose a 3 wetting limit.  If I'm at home I will try to maximize capacity but it never ends up that way.  I am sometimes pleasantly surprised when I can get 6 or 7 wettings into a high capacity diaper without leaks.

• Like 4

Rearz changed to a different calculation formula for absorbency.

These are around 7000ml using the method that everyone uses. Rearz own calculation is 11,000ml(i think they just pour straight water on it to inflate the numbers(

Under my absorbency calculation method which is ment to get close to real world useage by assuming that urine is not all water and urine has unused minerals and salts:

7000ml-66%= 2,380ml real world absorbency of or the adult equivalent of wearing a Huggies little movers. If you think that number is way low, a 200 lbs adult can wear that for around 6 hours before needing a change.

Having worked from home for the entirety of this week, I can comment a bit further on the Rearz "Mega-ed" diaper line. This week I wore a Barnyard, a Critter Caboose and an Inspire+ in "Mega" format, and I can say that they do hold more than they used to. Not 11000 ml, close to 3 gallons, or 24 lbs of liquid, but, they hold more than their non-Mega counterparts, in my opinion.

Their proneness to press-out leaks still exists, but it has a higher threshold now. All three of these diapers went on me at bedtime, they saw only light fire overnight, and then they were my partners for much of the day, retiring at around the dinner hour, typically, when I had to put something less swollen on so that I could go out into the world. Call them about 18 hour shifts, without any heavy drinking that might constitute a monsoon event for a diaper - just the usual coffees in the morning and water throughout the day, maybe a Diet Coke with lunch, and at least one morning release coincided with a #2 and happened on the throne, so, they got about 2/3rds of my 24-hour output, in 3/4's of a day let's say. They didn't leak, and they remained decadently comfortable until I started getting tired of being that damp down there, right about when I changed them. The tabs never failed me. 

Overall, they provide decent value for the money. Were I not busy in the evenings, and were I willing to put on plastic pants for backup, I could see any these lasting until 10 PM or whenever I wanted to change for bed, making them 24-hour capable, assuming, again, I wasn't going on a pub crawl. 

• Thanks 1
  • 2 months later...

I used one of these for the first time today as my work diaper. Seemed to hold up pretty well. weirdest thing i had with them was that when i went to change, every single one of the tapes had pulled off of the backing. Over top of this diaper i was wearing plastic pants, tights and a onesie so i didn’t notice till i went to take it off. Is this kind of tape failure something to worry about? 

On 8/8/2023 at 3:27 PM, Little Sherri said:

You will not get 11 litres (2.9 gallons!), IE, 24 and a quarter pounds of liquid into a garment that is taped around your waist, and then be able to continue with your day, unless your day consists of standing in your bathtub, and contorting like a gymnast to use every square inch. I will say the tapes are very strong, though.

Yeah, 11 litres is insane. Imagine pouring 5 full, 2L bottles of soda down your pants. I'd barely be able to carry that on my back.

• Haha 2
14 hours ago, dmavn said:

Is this kind of tape failure something to worry about? 

I have a lot of Rearz products in my rotation because I live pretty close to their global headquarters, and they run some decent sales a few times a year. In my experience, the answer to your question is "No." Most of the time, anyway. I find the vast majority of their tabs, both the tapes and the hook/loop varieties, to be tenacious and reliable in the extreme, allowing for repeated repositioning. However, having worn, at this point in my dubious "career", probably a couple of thousand of their diapers, I can say that I have had very rare experiences of the tabs coming off. Diapers are a mass-produced, manufactured product, and unlike say, a car, or even an article of clothing, they're not inspected before they're packaged - they come off the machine probably 1 per second or faster. So if the adhesive application, or the alignment or whatever the issue was, went awry, you could end up with a bad one. 

I don't wear disposables with plastic pants that often, but when I do, I have had the odd issue where excess humidity defeats an adhesive - not necessarily with Rearz diapers specifically, but just in general. I recall walking around a car show on a 30 C day with high humidity, in a BetterDry (I think, or one of those tab-on-a-tab diapers, anyway), under plastic pants, and at one point both bottom tabs jumped ship, because the humidity in the plastic pants was at the point where there were thunder clouds forming in there. So maybe that was the issue? 

these are the trifecta waterproof pants from northshore that are somewhat breathable so there is no moisture buildup in them unless i leak. It was almost like all four of the tapes slid off the back. The entirety of the tapes was stuck to the landing zone of the front of the diaper and no tearing or damage to the back where the tapes are affixed. The one i was wearing today didn’t have that problem so i will just say it’s a one off. 

On 8/14/2023 at 11:45 AM, drynot said:

Not sure who else does this but when I'm out in public I try to impose a 3 wetting limit.  If I'm at home I will try to maximize capacity but it never ends up that way.  I am sometimes pleasantly surprised when I can get 6 or 7 wettings into a high capacity diaper without leaks.

I am cheap and try to get max mileage out of the BeterDry's. Didn't happen today. Overwhelmed the front and it started leaking around the front of both legs. Back completely dry. Something's happened to these things but I don't know what. They don't seem to work as well as I remember.

I have tapes slip off on Crinklz.  I suspect it's the ink/dye used in the printing that's not entirely compatible with the tape adhesive.  It happens with both tape layers.  I can't recall having a tape failure on a BetterDry.  I've also had frequent lower tape failures on various brands, but never a full failure of all tapes.

As far as these mega 11L diapers, I should be receiving the first of them by this weekend. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I ordered some of these for a 16 hour plane ride to Asia next week.

Edit: just put one on at the airport. Too damn small. I take a L and they always have tons of room in them. This "L" barely fit around my waist. Glad I have a pul overpant on as well.

• 2 months later...

The concept of an ABDL video game based on "Switch" sounds intriguing, especially considering the unique mechanics and narrative possibilities it could offer. Exploring themes of identity and transformation within a gaming context could provide players with a thought-provoking and immersive experience. As for those interested in the latest developments in esports, I highly recommend checking out the article on the changes and updates in the LCS 2024 season vpesports. It offers valuable insights into the evolving landscape of competitive gaming and the exciting advancements taking place within the League of Legends circuit.

On 11/26/2023 at 3:44 PM, WetDad said:

Too damn small.

1 hour ago, Stephy said:

Rearz changed to a different calculation formula for absorbency.

They changed both their ISO rating procedure, and their sizing on some models - you have to pay more attention to the sizing charts than you used to, unfortunately. I'm a large in most products, but can even wear a medium MegaMax - the issue for the most part is the girth of my legs, not my waist size. However, I had to start buying some of the Rearz & Incontrol models in XL when they launched their new sizing a couple of years ago - they shaved a couple of inches off of the large size, but in some cases also went from 36 to 48 in a case. However in some models, a large is still fine. It's confusing. 

As to the ISO ratings, those aren't worth the pixels I'm going to expend talking about them, but basically, in my opinion, they're all fiction, both at Rearz and at every other manufacturer. Rearz allegedly aligned their testing process so that it conforms to what most other companies do, and the result was fanciful numbers like 11,000 ml for their BeDry Night. You'd only attain that sitting in a bathtub and doing yoga. That said, I have found the newer Rearz diapers that they "Mega'ed", as well as their new premium products like the BeDry and BeDry night, to really hold a hell of a lot, almost more than is actually useful, unless you are blessed with the ability to stay in one diaper for 12 to 18 hours, regardless of if it has doubled in size over that time. So ISO ratings are like the fuel economy or range numbers published for cars: useful for comparison purposes only. Don't expect to be able to slosh around at your office Christmas party with 11 litres (2.9 gallons!) of pee in your pants, with nobody being the wiser. 

• Like 1