LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How to know if I have achieved my goal or urinary incontinence (female)

I feel like I have maybe achieved my goal of urinary incontinence but I'm not sure. I'm female, been wearing diapers for 4 years with a few breaks .. training myself for urinary IC... most recently came off a total break of a couple of months, when I started wetting in my sleep or not making it to the potty in time before having an accident. Got put back in diapers for night but I also wanted to  start day use again  so I'm back to 24/7. My sphincter muscles were pretty weak but since last week and going 24/7 they seem to have forgotten to work at all. I can wet without thinking about it and feel it only sometimes. During the night I fall asleep and wake the next morning with a soaked diaper. I absolutely would not trust myself to go anywhere undiapered. Which is fine by me.. I just want to be sure I'm not just fooling myself. My love for diapers has not faded one bit in four years so I am over the moon if this is true incontinence. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Firstly congrats.  Bed wetting is def a form of urinary incontinence.  I am going to say that you are well on your way to being diaper trained for wetting.  Which in my eyes is functionally the same as being urinary IC.   You wet without letting it happen or really noticing.  There are a faction of IC gatekeepers here who will come at you saying that you aren't because you still could hold or retrain or whatever.  My advice is to ignore them and enjoy what feels right for you.  Don't worry so much about the technicalities of it.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Seems the answer is pretty simple.  If you can go without wearing diapers and you don't wet yourself, you haven't achieved what most people think of as actual urinary incontinence.  If, on the other hand, you try to go without a diaper and you can't keep from wetting your pants or bed (especially when you don't even know your wetting yourself until your pants or bed are soaked), then I'd say you have achieved bladder incontinence.  Whether that situation is your goal, that is for you to determine.  

• Like 1

I feel I am incontinent. I have been wearing protection when I leave the house for a long time. I genuinely believe if I left my house without a diaper I WILL have an accident. I could never, not wear one now. I'm too scared. 

2 hours ago, prideful said:

I feel I am incontinent. I have been wearing protection when I leave the house for a long time. I genuinely believe if I left my house without a diaper I WILL have an accident. I could never, not wear one now. I'm too scared. 

Congratulations to you also! Nothing to be scared of.. just pad up with pride! You need them, like me... Goal accomplished! 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1