LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do you ever forget what diaper you have on?

Do you ever forget what diaper you're wearing?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Do you ever forget what diaper you're wearing?

• Yes, this has happened to me.
    • No, I always remember.
    • I generally wear the same brand or model, so this does not apply to me.
    • Someone else chooses my diapers, and I don't pay attention to it.

I found myself the other day, having beverages at a buddy's place, dribbling unconcernedly, when my unconcern turned slightly towards concern... I could not, for the life of me, recall what diaper I'd put on. Was it up to the task at hand? It turned out I was fine, but, after four years, thousands of diaper changes, dozens of brands, and obviously, some level of automating the process of diapering myself, I'd evidently stopped recording every event. 

This made me curious as to if any of you, my fellow diapernauts, have had the same experience. 

This has been happening to me fairly often lately. I've been trying to make an effort to use up a lot of the "odds and ends" of my diaper collection lately - the lingering last of any number of random diapers I've ordered over the years, samples I've collected, half bags that I never liked but didn't want to just throw away, etc. As such, they've all kind of blurred together and I'll often forget what I have on, sometimes to my detriment, where I'll anticipate a certain level of capacity, only to be surprised by a leak and a quick reminder that it wasn't the high-capacity diaper I had on - that was yesterday. Oops!

• Like 1

With this monster between my legs that will not let me croos or close them above the knee
large.5a12600551b83_11pink.jpg.9cdc0e559
And the short skirts, dresses
large.416314004_albumcover.jpg.5e7e351f8
and babydolls
large.chrbbdoll.jpg.cd6b8c6b9f1dfcde54fd
How can I?

• Like 1

No.  I know what diaper I put on and what I am wearing.  Depending on what I have on, I pay more attention on how wet I'm getting.  A lower end cloth backed Prevail or Attends means I have to be careful around the 3 hour mark or slightly before if I'm wetting a lot.  A Betterdry or Abena will last me 5 to 8 hours and I definitely know based on the bulk between my legs and the swelling in front. 

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

A couple of times. I change my own diapers (I'm a big girl, I change my own diapers all by myself :35_EmoticonsHDcom:). Once I wore a Rearz Mermaid when I was hanging around the house and I needed to run to the store. Since my diaper wasn't too wet, I didn't really pay attention to what diaper I was wearing.  I normally only wear ABDL diapers at home occassionally for some Little/ ABDL time, and I mostly wear non-ABDL diapers (Northshore Megamax, etc) any other time- those are my grown up diapers lol. 

• Like 2

When you only wear one kind of diaper, either the Pettite or "French" that is both thick and has a l iiner that feels very different from other clothes. You not only do not forget what diaper you are in, but you know if yo are not in a diaper at all. The BabyDoll diaper feels very unique

• Like 1