LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anal Speculum while diapered (works)

I made the leap and picked up an anal speculum, and am glad I did. The speculum causes total loss of bowel control, and can be worn with a diaper. Although not the most comfortable, you can also walk around and do most normal activities.

This morning I inserted it, opened it, fastened my diaper and did regular chores. Soon enough, my morning "movement" happened on it's own- slowly coming out. The more I tried to clench to stop it, the faster it came. No choice of time nor place, the body just did what it did.

Additional background:

I'm a newbie to doing this- any tips / pointers / questions or safety considerations to discuss?

Speculum is a metal medical device which spreads the sphincters via gripping the clamps. As you tighten your grip, it opens the sphincters more. I've tried digital stimulation (gloved finger massaging sphincter to induce movements) and an early lesson is how super strong the anal sphincters are- very hard for fingers to push back against a sphincter that wants to be closed.

That said, no match for a speculum. I played a little "tug of war" where I tried "closing" to resist the speculum as hard as I could and no matter how hard I tried, just a little pressure on the handles easily opened my sphincter at will. It also has a small knob- you can slowly turn the knob and open your sphincter bit by bit until it's fully open. Neither you, nor your sphincter will be able to do anything about it. Once you're as open as you want to be, the knob stays locked in place. Better yet, the speculum seems to stay in on it's own.

I was standing there, my sphincter totally opened with an utter inability to close or tighten it and subject to whatever my bowels wanted to do and whenever they wanted to do it. I put on a diaper, knowing otherwise I may have a real problem if the bowels started to move. Leakage and accidents happened- big ones I'd feel (The bowel pushing feels like a small pressure, then you feel it coming out. Never got to the point of feeling major bowel pressure because the pressure would just relieve into my diaper) The smaller leaks I usually didn't feel. I might notice some smell or wetness, or not even notice anything until I changed.

Tips: Keep things sanitized- use gloves and wipes, clean the speculum before and after use, etc. Play with the speculum before inserting- try the different knobs and learn how it works. Right before inserting, lubricate yourself as well as the speculum.

Insertion: Make sure the speculum is all the way closed. Relax and insert slowly- stop or hold if it starts to hurt. Put it all the way in but take your time. Once in, slowly grip the handles, or turn the knob 1/4 turn. Notice the feeling- it's hard to describe but doesn't really hurt. You can tighten the knobs or grip the handles harder to open yourself more. Knob one way opens your sphincter more- the other way closes your sphincter.

Removal: Loosen the knob all of the way. This closes the speculum (and your sphincter) Just like insertion, you'll want to go slowly. Caution: Keep the speculum in the closed position- you don't want to pinch yourself! (If speculum starts closed, comes halfway out, opens slightly then closes again it could pinch the sphincter wall- ouch!)

Getting around: Fully diapered with a "full open" speculum/sphincter is totally doable. You'll notice the pressure on your sphincter, and possibly some minor discomfort. If moving a certain way starts to hurt, then stop. Would NOT suggest sitting- I stood and walked the whole time (maybe 30-40 minutes) Not sure if sitting would be a problem but I didn't want to chance it. Others may know better.

All in all a great experience- for me the loss of control is big (especially the inability to resist losing control) Would note that our bowels aren't like our bladders- while urine can come out all of the time (practically) the bowel may go for a long time with little to no leakage. Of course there are times that it absolutely does. Personally wouldn't make a day of it- not exactly comfortable but not horrible. Great for a hour or so session.

• Like 1

Great explanation.

What kind of specilum did you buy? Can you give a link to it? The ones I find when searching donkt look to be compatible with wearing a diaper while using it.

To be clear, you can't exactly sit (maybe you can, I didn't try!) but walking totally does work if you're careful and move in a way that doesn't cause pain. Basically, the thing follows the curvature of your buttocks meaning that it sort of nestles into the crack there (versus perpendicular)  Found a close image here: https://www.indiamart.com/proddetail/rectal-speculum-13580218688.html The big handles you see go into the crack area and barely (if any) protrude beyond the cheeks. Diaper is totally wearable, and needed. I've done it a few times. Remember, it goes all of the way in so the shorter handle is flush against your skin. The only thing sticking out further is the larger handle. Maybe an inch out.

Great write up.  Or you can just a get a tunnel plug. The softer rubber plugs are more comfortable for longer wear and you can sit and enjoy the morning updates on your favorite sites while it happens without control.

Whenever I have tried anal tunnel plug, it just get clogged up as the hole is so small. 
So unless you are able to take huge toys, it wont work. 

Speculum is so thin that it will let everything pass.  Not tried it myself.

Marshmallows works wonders if you wanna shit your self. 
Freeze them, then rinse in water to get rid of the sugar coating, then show up your anus.
I haven't been able to hold it for long. 
I'm not gonna shit myself on purpose, but this is "fun" when I have to change soon anyway. 

5 hours ago, Loveable_guy said:

Great write up.  Or you can just a get a tunnel plug. The softer rubber plugs are more comfortable for longer wear and you can sit and enjoy the morning updates on your favorite sites while it happens without control.

I get the impression that for a tunnel plug, if you want to pass stuff out through it, you would need a wide enough plug which may be too much for a beginner, but it feels like the tool dlmoicares suggests can open you up wide enough without pain or at least until you reach the pain limit to let stuff pass through.

A tunnel plug can be large in size or smaller. A lot depends on your body and how firm or not your BM will be. A firm digestive track will need a larger opening to pass.  For someone that has issues in this department its not abnormal for me to be loose, possible runny. I take meds to control it. When I desire to use a tunnel plug I simply stop the meds for a day it happens.  I personally have had enough life experiences to want to avoid the subject of a messy accidents but somehow I'm drawn towards it like a moth to a flame.  There is a sub forum on DD that deals with this subject. https://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?/forum/108-stinky-squishy-proud/.  You may want to read up some there. Play safe and enjoy life.

For those wondering, I have yet to have an issue with not passing. It expands from practically zero (if not zero) slowly up to maybe 1.5 inches- this would be with maybe 10-15 turns of the nut I was talking about. In other words, you can go with small increments. If you need something bigger it can be adjusted from 0 to maybe 2.5 inches (haven't tried that, no need. Everything passes at the 1.5 mark).

No real pain so long as you insert / remove carefully. You feel your thing open (which feels different) and a bit of the metal against your body- easy to get used to though. Maybe a bit of rubbing, but around the house isn't a biggie. Anything that clenches your sphincter feels different and like 1/10 type pain- not preferred but not enough to gasp or stop immediately. Would not sit down- tried to start doing so and could tell that's not a great plan. Probably could wear to bed OK so long as not a back sleeper.

You'll have periods where you think you may have passed a little but aren't sure. But then if something really goes you'll totally feel it. The harder you clench to try to stop it, the faster it goes (Presumably, trying to close your sphincter against it to stop actually also flexes your belly muscles and pushes more out. No control of when or where. It's a wonderful contradiction and predicament...