LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Are You Drinking Right Now?

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Flat Coca-Cola, straight up.

My beverage of choice before a long run, because #1: Fully carbonated Coca-Cola would give me stomach cramps during a run and #2: I can just feel the caffeine entering my blood stream as I type this...I'm so energized and ready to humiliate any other runner who dares to challange me this perfect morning for marathon training! (About 48 degrees and calm winds) See you all after the run!

Gatoraaddee! H2O! Gatoraaddee! H2O! Water sucks, it really, really sucks! Gatorade not only quenches your thirst better, it tastes better too moron! Oh, your drinking the wrong water! Sorry, I just had to add that in. It's from the very hilarious "WaterBoy" with the cooky Adam Sandler. :wacko:

I love to mix Diet Dr. Pepper, Dr. Pepper, and Cherry Pepsi with a little squirt of Vanila Syrup.

Beer, hope you had a good run ri.

Glad to hear you're feeling well enough to resume your tough running schedule ri

Thank you, Val and Dolly for the good wishes. I had perhaps my best run since last May. Weather was perfect for doing distance. Cool, no humidity, no wind. Got in a 12 miler with no adverse problems afterwards, i.e., that nagging cough.

Now I'm drinking non-caffeinated Polar© Pomegranate Dry Soda (Really good!)