LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Staying overnight at hotel with co-worker

ks84

On 6/30/2023 at 7:22 AM, ks84 said:

How do others manage

Well by not sharing a room.

We never have to share if we don't want to, privacy is a thing we cherish overhere.

Have been on the road with a few colleagues for years and never had any problems though one or two knew I had bladder problems. We have seen a lot of the world this way.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/5/2023 at 12:50 PM, estam said:

Well by not sharing a room.

We never have to share if we don't want to, privacy is a thing we cherish overhere.

Have been on the road with a few colleagues for years and never had any problems though one or two knew I had bladder problems. We have seen a lot of the world this way.

Some companies are tightwads.... I once worked for a LARGE  international company that  always "double bunked" their employees.  Fortunately, this was when I was younger, before my bedwetting had returned full force, like it is now.

As long as we don't sleep in the same bed, I don't worry. I had to do that way back when my back injury happened. One Megamax gave me peace of mind. Nobody even focuses on stuff when they are ready to go to bed. In the morning I just took off my diaper while running the shower and my roommate was not any wiser. I put it in my backpack, said I needed "coffee", disposed of it in a trashcan outside of the room and came back with my coffee. 

• Like 1
On 6/30/2023 at 1:22 AM, ks84 said:

How do others manage

It's been a few weeks since you posted.  Did you have your trip yet and if so, how did it go?  Did you end up sharing a room with anyone and did they find out?

20 hours ago, Rue Rue said:

As long as we don't sleep in the same bed, I don't worry. I had to do that way back when my back injury happened. One Megamax gave me peace of mind. Nobody even focuses on stuff when they are ready to go to bed. In the morning I just took off my diaper while running the shower and my roommate was not any wiser. I put it in my backpack, said I needed "coffee", disposed of it in a trashcan outside of the room and came back with my coffee. 

I think he is more worried about being incontinent and having to wear 24/7.  I believe his worry is, with being 24/7 in a hotel room with a coworker it will be nearly impossible to hide that he wears diapers.  If he takes a diaper into the bathroom, the coworker may see him doing so.  If he always takes a backpack into the bathroom a coworker might ask why.  Same as with getting into bed at night whether he wears just a diaper or pajamas over it.  There is the crinkle as well.  Kicking off the covers and having the coworker wake up first.  Having the coworker say, "You can use the shower first" and having to get out of bed in front of the coworker in just a diaper or diapers under pajamas that could be bulky or crinkle.  Too many chances for discovery and too many unknown situations that can crop up when sharing a hotel room with someone who you don't want to know you wear diapers.

22 hours ago, rusty pins said:

It's been a few weeks since you posted.  Did you have your trip yet and if so, how did it go?  Did you end up sharing a room with anyone and did they find out?

I think he is more worried about being incontinent and having to wear 24/7.  I believe his worry is, with being 24/7 in a hotel room with a coworker it will be nearly impossible to hide that he wears diapers.  If he takes a diaper into the bathroom, the coworker may see him doing so.  If he always takes a backpack into the bathroom a coworker might ask why.  Same as with getting into bed at night whether he wears just a diaper or pajamas over it.  There is the crinkle as well.  Kicking off the covers and having the coworker wake up first.  Having the coworker say, "You can use the shower first" and having to get out of bed in front of the coworker in just a diaper or diapers under pajamas that could be bulky or crinkle.  Too many chances for discovery and too many unknown situations that can crop up when sharing a hotel room with someone who you don't want to know you wear diapers.

OP posted in the bedwetters thread, so you'd assume that is what they are asking for help with right? 

True, but he also lists himself as incontinent and his profile "ABOUT ME" says, "DEAL WITH URINARY INCONTINENCE WITH OUT SENSORY AWARENESS.  DEAL WITH NIGHTLY BED WETTING SO HAVE TO WEAR DIAPERS 24/7.  I HAVE BECOME A DIAPER LOVER DUE TO DIAPERS ALLOWING ME TO LIVE LIFE AS AN ADULT WITH URINARY INCONTINENCE BOTH DURING THE DAY AND NIGHT."  That leads me to believe, by his own words, that it's not just as simple as slipping into the hotel room's bathroom to slip on a diaper and sneak into bed while the coworker is otherwise occupied or running to the ice machine to fill the bucket.  It would mean changing diapers in the room, changing pants or getting dressed while wearing diapers and probably more when needing to wear 24/7 and having to share a room with a coworker.

On 7/21/2023 at 7:32 AM, rusty pins said:

True, but he also lists himself as incontinent and his profile "ABOUT ME" says, "DEAL WITH URINARY INCONTINENCE WITH OUT SENSORY AWARENESS.  DEAL WITH NIGHTLY BED WETTING SO HAVE TO WEAR DIAPERS 24/7.  I HAVE BECOME A DIAPER LOVER DUE TO DIAPERS ALLOWING ME TO LIVE LIFE AS AN ADULT WITH URINARY INCONTINENCE BOTH DURING THE DAY AND NIGHT."  That leads me to believe, by his own words, that it's not just as simple as slipping into the hotel room's bathroom to slip on a diaper and sneak into bed while the coworker is otherwise occupied or running to the ice machine to fill the bucket.  It would mean changing diapers in the room, changing pants or getting dressed while wearing diapers and probably more when needing to wear 24/7 and having to share a room with a coworker.

Oh, I see. I am new here and should have looked at their profile before commenting. Sorry! 😔

On 7/21/2023 at 7:32 AM, rusty pins said:

Oh, I see. I am new here and should have looked at their profile before commenting. Sorry! 😔 Please don't YELL AT ME! How do I see the about me section of another member? 

I'm looking but can't find anything that says about me on his profile.  

I'm looking but can't find anything that says about me on his profile.  For reference I am on mobile. 

20 minutes ago, Rue Rue said:

Oh, I see. I am new here and should have looked at their profile before commenting. Sorry! 😔 Please don't YELL AT ME! How do I see the about me section of another member? 

Not yelling.  I cut and pasted from his profile and he had written it in CAPS, not lower case.  https://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?/profile/95457-ks84/  Click on his "About Me" (middle tab) and you can read his profile information and see that he wrote it all in CAPS.

• Confused 1

Ah, I am on desktop now and I see the about me tab. My bad. Let me get back on mobile so I can see if I can find it. 

Yeah, I definitely cannot find that tab on mobile. Forgive me. 

Do you know where it is on mobile?

😕

6 minutes ago, Rue Rue said:

Ah, I am on desktop now and I see the about me tab. My bad. Let me get back on mobile so I can see if I can find it. 

Yeah, I definitely cannot find that tab on mobile. Forgive me. 

Do you know where it is on mobile?

😕

No.  I don't use my mobile device for surfing the net.  It's harder for me to navigate and, by what you indicate, perhaps it won't show everything that a desktop or laptop shows. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, rusty pins said:

No.  I don't use my mobile device for surfing the net.  It's harder for me to navigate and, by what you indicate, perhaps it won't show everything that a desktop or laptop shows. 

@rusty pins @Rue Rue

I also do not use my mobile devices like my phones to do much phone surfing, or much web surfing, unless of course I'm looking for specific site such as weather conditions, bus schedules, train schedules, and things of that nature. As a webmaster, I have learned over the years and I'm talking at least over 20, that each time you use a particular web browser, you end up with certain things that may end up working one way on a desktop, one way on a laptop, and you may end up losing functionality altogether when you're doing stuff on a mobile device. Secondly, I would always like to have physical device in my hand that I can see a full blown website on, and even though I have made my websites available for people that are using phones and other devices, I would much rather have a full wound site in front of me, that way I know that what is supposed to work will work, and if it doesn't, I can always say that it is probably due to the fact that something isn't implemented on the site, rather than to have something go totally haywire and then try to figure out why an entire site doesn't function! I would rather have a desktop version of a website anyway, or a fully functional operational website that is designed for mobile, usually websites aren't designed for that purpose fully, so you'll end up taking the chance of taking shots in the dark or pot shots added particular situation.

As Rusty said, there may be functionality that is not there when you're using a mobile device versus a full desktop or a tablet situation. I will use a tablet, because you can use a tablet and most windows devices are very forgiving when it comes to loading sites. When it comes to communication like the chat system, I refuse to use my phone for this purpose comment because there are so many things that may be totally different, and the experience isn't exactly the same as if it were sitting in front of your desk on a monitor. Using my tablet is as close as I can get to a full blown PC experience without having a full PC on my desk, and it's a lot easier to carry around and put into my briefcase when I need to be able to function.

After dealing with the flood of 2023, I am damn glad damn glad that I did not have any of my personal property or electronic devices in my office when it happened. Things I lost were an old 64 gig ipad and A wireless charging base Both of these things can be replaced, but I'm also glad that no one died or was killed, or was severely injured because of the floods. From what I understand at least two people died, but that information was probably due to how quickly things happened when you're not sure. Water comes your way or you have a flood warning or a flood watch, that's something you don't mess with Thank God I have all of my devices, thank God I am okay and thank God that God see fit to keep me safe so I wouldn't have to worry, and thank God for my landlords who take good care of us!

Every time I go through one of these situations where we have rains or floods, I'm darn glad that for every time we have a situation like this, there's always a negative involved in it, but just like wearing diapers there is a negative involved in that, but there's always a positive as well. Learned over the years that for every negative there is, there's always a positive and for every positive there's always a negative, but those who always think negatively always seem to be in a position where they always think of the worst possible thing that can possibly happen, whereas for me wearing diapers is a positive, and I don't have to worry about that anymore, however when we're dealing with severe weather and all this flooding potential and all of the damage that I have heard of in the state of Vermont, I'm darn glad that somebody saw fit to keep me safe happy healthy and I'm able to have what I need.

If there's one thing I'm thankful for it's all of the people here on daily diapers! They are my online family, and every time there's something that happens, I'm always wondering about them, but they always seem to be tuned in to what's going on, checking on people who need it, giving them support when they need it, and I'm the same way giving that to individuals that require it. I wish I could reach out and hug every single one of you, because there are times in life where you think the world is cruel and silly, but you always realize that for something that happens there's always a positive in a negative, and there's always a negative within a positive, you just have to be able to find the positive within a bad situation and then roll with it. I'm just glad that for example my parents and my friends are okay, and I don't have to worry about them.

Brian

• 3 months later...

A few years ago I went in a three week trip to the States with a good friend whom I've known since I was young. Being incontinent and dependant on nappies and sharing a room I decided to tell him right at the start. He just said "So what you used to piss your bed all the time when you were younger" He said he wouldn't have been surprised if I still wet the bed in any case.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/30/2023 at 12:22 AM, ks84 said:

How do others manage

So what are you asking. If you share a room? Just worried about the bed? I bring a protective pad for the bed always. I stayed at a air BNB with my adult son and I just don't say anything. I figure it they don't ask, don't tell. As for the diaper I put on under my pajamas when I'm headed to bed and again don't advertise. If someone would ask I would say little as possible. 

• Like 1
On 4/6/2024 at 11:43 PM, pantyman said:

So what are you asking. If you share a room? Just worried about the bed? I bring a protective pad for the bed always. I stayed at a air BNB with my adult son and I just don't say anything. I figure it they don't ask, don't tell. As for the diaper I put on under my pajamas when I'm headed to bed and again don't advertise. If someone would ask I would say little as possible. 

Just had a week away with some mates. I told them up front that I wear nappies and plastic pants at night. It wasn't a problem.