LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Thoughts on diaper cases?

If you don't know what I am talking about they're like a subscription thing or just mixed cases. I'm just wondering about people's experiences with them since I might spend some cold hard cash on one of them. 

• Like 1

My Daddy and I tend to get the one or two brands that work best for me so mixed cases isn't something we tend to use. We've done it in the past but the usually ended up with something either less effective or where we didn't like the pattern as much. Single brand cases we found were far better for us at least.

• Like 2

My thoughts are similar to those of @Snugglebear_69. I've tried sample packs and mixed cases before, but generally, there will be something in there I like, and something that is less than ideal, and, an equal quantity of both. With diapers being expensive these days, I buy cases of products I know I work well for me, and if I want to try something new, I'll order a sample first. I have a couple of bags in my inventory of products I bought on a lark that turned out to either not fit well, or, they were unreliable for some reason. I try to use those up when I'm engaged in tasks that inevitably end with a shower - say, mowing the lawn on a hot day, or some other sweaty, dirty or dusty activity where a "sacrificial" diaper is called for. 

I do like to try different diapers and have bought mixed cases to try. You normally save some money by buying a mixed case vs buying individual packages and definitely over buying sample packs.

I've never signed up for a subscription,  as I only wear part time and don't go through that many diapers. 

If you know what diaper works best for your needs and go through a lot of diapers,  a subscription for your particular favorite diaper would save you some money.  If you get a subscription for mixed case diapers,  then you'll get to try different diapers,  but you'll likely get diapers that you don't care for.

• 3 weeks later...